Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 11-17-2008, 07:14 PM   #1
addalight
Avalon Senior Member

Default Internet interuption by ETs?

Has anyone else had anything like this happen? I was listening to a video at Marshall Masters planet X site and it was interrupted by a most annoying low pitched sound, through my computer, followed by variable clicking noises like a conversation. Just when I was about to say, "You know I can't understand what you are saying", it stopped. No missing time.
What ETs use that clicking sound to communicate?
addalight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:18 PM   #2
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Internet interuption by ETs?

jmm very interesting id probly blame the government before i blame the

ets
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 11:07 PM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Internet interuption by ETs?

From certain sources a clicking sound is used br reptilians-there are interviews with people all over youtube peggy kane i think mentions that one although i find speech reversal a little too vague to take legitimately.I came across another woman whilst surfing who replicated the noise of the clicking to an interviwer-apologies as i can't recall the link though.I know someone who knows that their communication is in clicks and gutterals through viewing and communications.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:24 AM   #4
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member

Ham radios can also cause this.
ralok_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:32 AM   #5
addalight
Avalon Senior Member

[SIZE="3"]Thanks for your responses. The clicking was so variable in quality; it sounded like language to me from something biological in nature. Although it's good to know that about ham radios. I'm not ruling that out. I'll know if I ever hear anything like it again. Augh, reptilian. That doesn't sound good. I'm not sure about that reverse speech stuff either; not something I'm interested in getting into.

I guess I'll come clean about my other recent experience. I was doing a meditation at the Wingmakers site and I sensed a being off my right shoulder. She had the large head with a short pointed chin. She had large green eyes, like cat eyes. She was just curious and there to observe. She wasn't tangible; I couldn't reach over and touch her. I just somehow knew she was there./SIZE]
addalight is offline   Reply With Quote