Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-31-2009, 11:31 AM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Are you being attacked by evil energies?

Are you being attacked by evil energies?

As we all progress within this sphere we are becoming more enlightened and you will be be more open to all sorts attacks by evil entities of all types trying to stop your progression towards the light.

Before you start to meditate or go astral…ask for protection. Trust me you need it!!! They will try everything from stopping you to achieve what they don’t want you to achieve.

Ask Creator God to “provide me with permanent light protection from all evil forces and evil energies and technologies coming from on-planet and/or off planet. I also ask that the white light of our creator god, the golden light of Sananda and the violet light of Germain surround me completely and permanently. Thank you.”

Also I found this on my travels it’s a very good guide.

“The malevolent beings are here at the invitation of members of our
government who agreed to let them in. Now, there is a rule in the universe that
they can be UNINVITED by you and me. Please listen to these videos.

I have posted the first 3 parts here…I think there is a total of 8 parts…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdEWGxa1tIw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLpy5...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDa56...eature=related

It will make you very aware of your personal power. Then sit down in a quiet room and send out your own invitation to friendly ETs to visit and disinvite the evil ones.”

“Tell the EVIL ONES THAT BY THE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE, THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE HERE. You never gave them permission nor could a treaty illegal in its
agreements and substance and not approved by the people themselves be
binding. Then tell them to leave.”

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:00 PM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are you being attacked by evil energies?

I think it's a constant battle...and I don't recommend getting involved in hocus-pocus or mumbo-jumbo. I believe that we are in the middle of a spiritual war on a haunted planet. Don't delve or dabble. We speak of our divinity...but yet we always seem to want outside help. How come? Think deeply about the great issues of our time while listening to beautiful music or walking in nature...and tap into the Divinity Within Humanity aka the Epitome of the Human Collective Unconscious. But the bad guys and gals will keep trying to interfere and disempower...and the more of a threat a person is to their evil empire...the more they will target that person. I sincerely hope that I'm near the top of their fecal list. Bring it on! Let's go!

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:04 PM   #3
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I believe that we are in the middle of a spiritual war on a haunted planet.
i concur..
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:05 PM   #4
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

You never stop 'your house_keeping/or temple_keeping'

24/7 ~ you got to be on guard, for THEE/or WE

GOOD POST - PROTECTiON iS ViTAL to clear eXistence
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:29 PM   #5
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

interesting thread viking ...

dense energies ... i have had truckloads of experiences with them ongoing ... on this plane and others ...

and the others ... they came to me like bowling balls ... trying to mow me down ... the essence of who i am ...

it felt to be like a revolving door with them ... never did i feel i could shut the door for more would enter ...

not a bad thing ... it was for my learning and i learned well ...

i learned not of them ... but i learned of my self ... i learned of my inner strength ... the power of the divine within ... and how that power ... the power of love ... supercedes any and all evil ...

always having to remain standing ... the energy it took to do so ... was at times draining like no other ...

but i knew ... i must remain standing ... being mowed down was not an option ... i just kept plodding along ...

until ... it became effortless ... knowing who i am by what i felt within my heart ... stopped these energies in their tracks ... and soon enough ... no longer did they enter through the revolving door ... no longer was there a revolving door ... i felt that door to have been my teaching ...

and for the greater part of this year ... those energies have calmed ... i no longer experience their harshness like i used to ...

at times ... they try ... but i know who i am ... and i know they will never have their way with me ... ever ...

i feel they will always try to enter through our doorways ... now especially ... as we thoroughly awaken ... will our light attract their dark ...

matters not ... what of them matters not at all ...

what matters ... is us ... is who we are and who we KNOW ... we are ...

we are above these energies ... we cannot allow their imposed fear to place us below them ...

when we truly know who we are ... the strength of our pure light ... they cannot touch us ... it is just how it is ... they then simply neutralize ...
and energies balance ...

it has been an interesting journey this teaching ...

no matter what we feel directed at us ... through it all ... we must come to know our true selves ...

and always remain ...

standing ...

no matter what ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:58 PM   #6
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Negative entities are as old as time and beyond the creation of time. We humans are like magnets that attract everything we think and feel. Your heart is your resonator it cannot tell the difference between reality and fantasy. Our surrounding is full of negative images coming from everywhere, movies, tv, radio, news media, family, friends. Learning to create a filter in your resonator using your mind to help your heart produce soothing loving images of peace and compassion. As your heart retains these memories it becomes very difficult for these negative images to manifest destructive negative entities in your life. Patience, compassion and a heart of forgiveness is the key . These vibrations will become stronger as they create a world in which your resonator can grow stronger everyday. Your world will change as you experience and feel the overpowering sensation of joy, peace and tranquility.This life is a school for your heart to grow an develop, there are many lessons and many opportunities from which we can learn not with our intellect but with our hearts.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 06:06 PM   #7
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Yes, yes I am.
I have been for a long time and it's a constant battle
to remain positive, not a hard battle, but a constant one.

You all help a lot

L&L
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 06:12 PM   #8
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Are you being attacked by evil energies?
yes

Quote:
Ask Creator God to “provide me with permanent light protection from all evil forces and evil energies
done
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 06:23 PM   #9
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I believe that we are in the middle of a spiritual war on a haunted planet.
IMO, there is no spiritual war going on this planet.

The goals of the struggle obviously going on our planet are unknown as far as I can tell.

IMO, most everybody has no good idea what the word spiritual means.

1 : of, relating to, consisting of, or affecting the spirit : incorporeal <spiritual needs>
2 a : of or relating to sacred matters <spiritual songs> b : ecclesiastical rather than lay or temporal <spiritual authority> <lords spiritual>
3 : concerned with religious values
4 : related or joined in spirit <our spiritual home> <his spiritual heir>
5 a : of or relating to supernatural beings or phenomena b : of, relating to, or involving spiritualism : spiritualistic

Of course, if one is using the third definition, then the world is in a spiritual war, because we are currently in a major religious war with the muslims.

To me, spiritual signifies an expanding connection to God and please note that God was not mentioned in the above definition of spiritual.

I agree that we live in a haunted world, but the function of this haunting is not spiritual. Just my opinion.
UncleJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 06:25 PM   #10
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

re; are you being attacked by evil energies

yes... i too feel these attacks... when i close my eyes to sleep....i see some of them swimming in the atmosphere toward me, i tend to see alot of gargoil type faces showing themselves to me.

for the most part im not conciouse of them , but sure have been drowning in a kind of magnetic pull downward for sometime now...

it balances somewhere, but sure makes simplicity a foreighn term.

Last edited by beanny; 12-31-2009 at 06:33 PM.
beanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 06:26 PM   #11
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJohn View Post
I

I agree that we live in a haunted world, but the function of this haunting is not spiritual.
Yes....haunted world...that comment stuck with me as well...
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 06:35 PM   #12
quetzalcoatl11
Avalon Senior Member

Great post, this is an especially salient post now at this specific time- with the positive oriented individuals finally overpowering the lower intentioned 'service-to-self' entities, you are now witnessing these negative entities put forth their absolute strongest and most concerted efforts ever to drag those of us with a positive orientation into the mud and disrupt our progress.

We must remain resilient and steadfast, I highly encourage protection prayers- whether to Gabriel, Michael, or any other archetypal power one finds to be effective. I would like to also make another suggestion for combatting these entities and influences you'll find prodding you during this transitional phase: learn to laugh- instead of getting angry, resentful, bitter or scared over any situation, thought or circumstance learn to laugh at the ridiculousness of the whole thing instead. By laughing, you not only dissipate fear and the very energy which allows these negative influences or energies to thrive, but you allow in love which is an all-encompassing energy. They say that even Jesus laughed and danced on his way from Gethsemane knowing full well what lay ahead, can you think of any better example of how to recognize the absurdities of life and what's truly real?

If you are here to evolve you will be tested, again and again. We are not of this world, for those of us here during this period to serve as anchors, wayposts, light beacons for others- you will be tested the most during this time, dig in your heels and let you light shine forth, this is why you are here and it's your time to shine.
quetzalcoatl11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 06:40 PM   #13
quetzalcoatl11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanny View Post
re; are you being attacked by evil energies

yes... i too feel these attacks... when i close my eyes to sleep....i see some of them swimming in the atmosphere toward me, i tend to see alot of gargoil type faces showing themselves to me.

for the most part im not conciouse of them , but sure have been drowning in a kind of magnetic pull downward for sometime now...

it balances somewhere, but sure makes simplicity a foreighn term.
Send them love, tell them you love them too!

When I first had the ability to encounter my own shadow during an astral out of body experience, instinct would have told me to be afraid and hide- my heart told me to let go of the fear and use love instead, I went right over to my shadow, told it how much I loved and needed it and gave it a big hug. Whenever I come up against an 'ancient' entity which thankfully has not happened often in my life, I speak to it and say that "you too, are part of me, and I love you". Embrace the dark with your light and hope you can saturate with enough of your light that it either decides to leave on its own volition, or possibly convince it to move towards the light.

Think about it this way, at one point or another all of these influencing agents will find their way back to their true Source. They may be trying to influence you in a negative way, but whats to prevent you from trying to draw them back to the light? They are not the only ones with power to influence.
Old 12-31-2009, 06:47 PM   #14
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

they dont freak me or scare me, i just try send them back, disperse them into butterflies, or shut them out, etc, but i never thaught of loving them,,,, goodun thankyou
beanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 07:00 PM   #15
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quetzalcoatl11 View Post
Send them love, tell them you love them too!

When I first had the ability to encounter my own shadow during an astral out of body experience, instinct would have told me to be afraid and hide- my heart told me to let go of the fear and use love instead, I went right over to my shadow, told it how much I loved and needed it and gave it a big hug. Whenever I come up against an 'ancient' entity which thankfully has not happened often in my life, I speak to it and say that "you too, are part of me, and I love you". Embrace the dark with your light and hope you can saturate with enough of your light that it either decides to leave on its own volition, or possibly convince it to move towards the light.

Think about it this way, at one point or another all of these influencing agents will find their way back to their true Source. They may be trying to influence you in a negative way, but whats to prevent you from trying to draw them back to the light? They are not the only ones with power to influence.
Or invite them to have a glass of champagne together... (just a little humour..it is New year's Eve)
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 07:01 PM   #16
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanny View Post
they dont freak me or scare me, i just try send them back, disperse them into butterflies, or shut them out, etc, but i never thaught of loving them,,,, goodun thankyou
Yes, listen to Quetzal.....11 advice....a good one...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 07:03 PM   #17
quetzalcoatl11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Or invite them to have a glass of champagne together... (just a little humour..it is New year's Eve)

lol, now that's the thinking!

As an aside, one of the reason alcoholic beverages were called 'spirits' was because, when intoxicated, one becomes an open vessel for negative influences and entities to influence and even take over, this accounts for a lot of the unbelievable actions of people 'under the influence'. By no means does this mean don't go out an enjoy yourself tonight, my only suggestion to all is that moderation is the key.

Happy New Years all.
Old 12-31-2009, 07:05 PM   #18
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I like what you wrote futureyes. You know...the name of Jesus may help us tap into the Divinity Within Humanity aka The Holy Spirit. This is sort of external...but mostly internal. I continue to think that studying the Teachings of Jesus is very helpful...even if one doesn't believe in God...or that Jesus even existed. The principles and concepts are valid. I believe in the existence of Angels and Demons...but I'm not sure how to define them exactly. I'd love to help the Demons become Angels...if this is even possible. I'm one of these die-hard 'where there's life...there's hope' sort of people. Hope springs eternal.

Namaste
Old 12-31-2009, 08:44 PM   #19
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

As an aside, one of the reason alcoholic beverages were called 'spirits' was because, when intoxicated, one becomes an open vessel for negative influences and entities to influence and even take over, this accounts for a lot of the unbelievable actions of people 'under the influence'. By no means does this mean don't go out an enjoy yourself tonight, my only suggestion to all is that moderation is the key.

Happy New Years all.
YES, the full of spirits, and, the 'real' spirited

we agree, send them LOVE, and, lots and lots of iT

good posts quetzalCoatl
Old 12-31-2009, 08:48 PM   #20
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

This post, also has some information on 'evil' things
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=18800
post 1-4
Old 01-01-2010, 07:52 PM   #21
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for all your feedback guys...great to know you are all tuned in to the outside interferences...and what to do...

I'll check that thread later eXchanger....cheers

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 12:53 AM   #22
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Happy New Years all.
I have never had a drink in my life (other than communion wine and O'Douls)...but people who I know who have tried just about everything...say that hard-liquor is evil.
Consider 'Hotel California' in the context of this thread. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfJ3CiY1xKc

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-02-2010 at 01:19 AM.
Old 01-02-2010, 02:17 AM   #23
Derek
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, Thank You so much for posting this. I really needed this.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 04:36 AM   #24
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

They can try but I know they won't succeed. I may have asked for protection at one point but otherwise, I've never been more sublime in my short life than I am now.

It's funny because a friend emailed me earlier. This friend is known to be highly negative about life in general but before I could ask what her question was, she had dropped her inquiry. Perhaps it was from prior experience of dealing with this person, in which I had to keep her at arm's length for my own sanity.

It stinks but sometimes people are not aware when they are being controlled and I just don't have the time and energy to spend on such life-draining entities.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 04:42 AM   #25
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think I am being attacked by negative energies per se', but I do think people are generally being targeted all the time.

#1 source of attack: TV
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote