Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-01-2008, 03:18 AM   #1
msv
Avalon Senior Member

Default I Keep Returning to The Interviews with James, for Good Reason

http://www.wingmakers.com/whats-new.html
James doesn't waste a single word. I never get tired or bored listening to these interviews. It doesn't get better than this.
msv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:37 AM   #2
WineHippie

Default Re: I Keep Returning to The Interviews with James, for Good Reason

Last edited by WineHippie; 11-07-2008 at 05:38 PM.
Old 10-01-2008, 05:47 PM   #3
STARCHILD
Retired Avalon Member

James has a very powerful message for all those ready to listen.
I was initially directed to 'wingmakers' via Michael St Clair.
And I too, am regularly drawn back to the James interview.
Highly Recommended!
Love & unity x
STARCHILD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 06:13 PM   #4
lehomonuka
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,Have you read his e-books(ques) Very practical I found them on
both the WM's site and at Event temples. I am currently studying the Where
which how practices.
Lynn
lehomonuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:56 PM   #5
Oneworld719
Avalon Senior Member

James's delivery...tones, movement and the frequency as a whole activates something inside. The first time I heard the interviews I knew exactly what was being said as well as feeling this activation. Immediatley i became 'aware' and in a blink this reality changed. In sound, color, smell all of it. There is also a comfort in the message, a place of unboundless peace and bliss. Have to say tho I would like to hear more from James...don't you agree?
Namasta
Oneworld719
Oneworld719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:34 PM   #6
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

James is a great spiritual teacher. He is also a scientist. He is the adopted son of the Spanish poet Pablo Neruda and interfaces directly with the ETI as many of us do also. He incarnated here with a specific mission. He is a master painter, poet and musician as well.

The culmination of his efforts up til now is found here:

http://eventtemples.com/

This is what Wingmakers and Lyricus has led to. It is MEDITATION.

We are now forming Quantum Communities. At present we are focusing our intentions and putting radiant energy into the grids of Mother Earth and all her inhabitants.

Please join in, if you want to get practical.

Here on Avalon we have the Mass Consciousness Coalition which is designed to meditate. I invite anyone to join but even if you don't I invite anyone to meditate.

This is a world-wide effort being carried out by MANY groups throughout the world. Coordinating at specific times is very useful. The times of the Event Temples II meditations are 10am and 10pm EST. You can look up the times for Event Temples I.

The important thing is to get practical and actually participate in SOMETHING, if not the Event Temples, WHATEVER works for you.

I invite any and all to join the Avalon Mass Consciousness Coalition and any of you who so desire and want to do something practical, put me on your friends list and I'll do my best to inform you of any special meditation events and the times.

Today I sent out the following PM to all on my friends list (23 so far) but will post it here for all of you also. Here goes.

Greetings to all,

I am sending this out to my entire friends list -- now 23 in all. If everyone else who has the inner motivation to do so would do the same, we can actually get some people into unified practical efforts.

You can even forward this, if you so desire.

Tonight from 8pm to 9pm EST, the Celestine Prophecy Group Wordwide (thousands) will be focusing on the world financial situation with the intention of promoting WISDOM among all those involved.

We are all IS-BEs awakening to who and what WE ARE.

Let us coordinate together to produce a space-opera civilization to explore the multifarious worlds of time and space!

namaste,

Bob

Last edited by nestingwave; 10-07-2008 at 05:41 PM.
nestingwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:44 PM   #7
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

Isaiah 29:4

Isaiah 8:19-22

Its pretty simple: Mediums are not a good thing. The Lord strictly forbids any kind of divination. Deut 18:10, 1 Sam. 28:7-20.
Kelphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:56 AM   #8
Whitewolf

Kelphi, the Bible was restructured by the early church to fit its own ends. It's not God him/herself that forbids "divination", but the church which forbids it. Jesus himself was a Pagan who practiced "magic".
Old 10-08-2008, 02:43 AM   #9
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

Nestingwave;
You have some good information about James.
How many degrees of separation from James - your source - You?
M
Mizar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:00 AM   #10
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

Whitewolf,

Wow. For all eternity sakes you had better be right. Now thats a lot of faith you have my friend.

It might surprise you to know that all of the biblical manuscripts that have ever been found match the bibles that we have today.

The only bibles that do not match any of the manuscripts are the Jehovah's
witnesses bible called the The New World Translation, and the Roman Catholic Bible. Side note: Although the Mormons use the King James Bible they have 6 other non-biblical books that must be used in conjunction to interpret the King James Bible.
Kelphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:38 AM   #11
msv
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelphi View Post
Whitewolf,

Wow. For all eternity sakes you had better be right. Now thats a lot of faith you have my friend.

It might surprise you to know that all of the biblical manuscripts that have ever been found match the bibles that we have today.

The only bibles that do not match any of the manuscripts are the Jehovah's
witnesses bible called the The New World Translation, and the Roman Catholic Bible. Side note: Although the Mormons use the King James Bible they have 6 other non-biblical books that must be used in conjunction to interpret the King James Bible.
The God we come into contact with in the bible is not supreme being, not source, but our alien overlords, our creator gods, who were far from perfect and have reincarnated since then as their own creations, and they live among us today. The gods got ****** at their creations when they misbehaved and and gave them rules to live by so they could keep us under their control. The people misbehaved because they were imitating their creators and playing games of power over/ control of others.
Supreme being is an energy force you could not comprehend and he doesn't speak to us like a person. That anyone could think that is beyond comprehension.
There were channelers/oracles living in the Essene community Jesus was raised in. Just a way to bypass false personality and assess higher information, something the clearer of us do all the time. Painters channel, singers channel, directors channel, writers channel, we all can if we clear away our ****.
Yeh, Jehovah was an alien creator god...
msv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 05:07 AM   #12
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
James is a great spiritual teacher. He is also a scientist. He is the adopted son of the Spanish poet Pablo Neruda and interfaces directly with the ETI as many of us do also. He incarnated here with a specific mission. He is a master painter, poet and musician as well.
In the interview, James gave to Mark Hemple, he tells us that he grew up in Spain...and that HIS FATHER was the Scientist...this is not to say that he wasn't "adopted"... by Pablo Neruda, as an apprentice or student, but I have no reason to believe that his (biological) father was not a scientist, that, as the interview reveals, took his family to India to live for some time during his pre-teen years.

He also reveals that he was artistic in his youth, and his music, certainly expresses his talent in that field, as unique. His poetry is also unique, but in the Creator section of the website, he explains that the Art, Music and Poetry are "translated" from the materials passed on to him from the Lyricus Teaching order, and he did not create them.

Quote:
My information -- as it pertains to the WingMakers' material -- derives from the seven Tributary Zones that were created by this very same teaching organization. I was involved in the design of these Tributary Zones, and consequently commissioned to translate them into data streams appropriate for the human neuroanatomical system, which required my incarnation into a human body.
snipped from the answer to Question 9:http://www.wingmakers.com/jamesqa.html

he also explained more about this Art, Poetry and Music aka Wingmaker materials... in the answer to question 24 of the second session in this manner:
Quote:
The WingMakers' materials are designed in a different way from anything that has ever been manifested on earth. It is a collection of encoded sensory data streams destined for a consumer technology platform that is just beginning to be incubated within development labs.
and again in the third session he answers this question again:
Quote:
Answer 47 – I have always been consistent on this issue. I am not the creator of the WingMakers materials, I am the translator. The materials existed before I incarnated on earth. I have taken the original content and transduced it (for lack of a better term) into a form (music, art, words, symbols) that would resonate to the human senses and mind. The original materials, of which only a small fraction has been translated and published on the Internet, are created by a subset of the WingMakers called Lyricus (my term). Lyricus teachers assembled the materials and have exported them to the various life-bearing planets like Earth. At the appropriate time, a lineage of teachers incarnate and begin the rigorous process of translating the materials into “human form”. I am merely the first of this lineage to begin the process of translation. As to your question, the lineage of teachers I speak of do – in a real sense – represent humanity’s future.
Certainly that would lead one to believe that he has an artistic background, but it doesn't limit his talents to that field... in another answer he revealed that he had a "job" outside the house... and works for a living like the rest of us...which is not to negate the fact that he is a "spiritual teacher" but this is not his "profession"... in other words he does not make his living from teaching others about spirituality (that I am aware of), and has revealed that any profits that are shared with him from the sale of products offered in the website, go to support it and the sister sites.

I would also be interested in knowing where you got your information (quoted above) since what he has revealed about himself seems to contradict what you are saying.

Last edited by ENdJOY; 12-24-2008 at 05:25 AM.
ENdJOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 07:56 AM   #13
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Hey all!

Well, I finally found these interviews, and I must say they are profoundly fantastic.

For me, vital to hear these first before reading the Camelot interview.

Blessings to all.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 09:06 PM   #14
phireflye
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneworld719 View Post
James's delivery...tones, movement and the frequency as a whole activates something inside. The first time I heard the interviews I knew exactly what was being said as well as feeling this activation. Immediatley i became 'aware' and in a blink this reality changed. In sound, color, smell all of it. There is also a comfort in the message, a place of unboundless peace and bliss. Have to say tho I would like to hear more from James...don't you agree?
Namasta
Oneworld719
Greetings, Oneworld and all here,
2 cents: I too had this experience while listening to James' voice

thrive and shine,
phireflye
phireflye is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2012, antenna, creator, grand portal, james, love