Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 01-30-2009, 11:43 AM   #601
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

I have dropeed my dose after a few days off. I managed to get to 11 drops and my abdomen was giving me cramps. Its not the usual pains but more like a feeling of emptyness down their.

I have 8 drops yesterday morning and none last night.

The pain is back.

Taking two days off took the pains from my bowels and back completely away.

Now im thinking....i may have bugs in my bowels since the pain comes when taking MMS.

I am also soaking my feet in 8 drops of MMS per day to clear the athletes foot.

I have found that my nails are glistening on my hands and my feet do appear much different. The nails seem whiter even tho the fungus is still their.

It does make me worry about these pains tho. I have increased my water intake to at least 2 litres per day. Im hoping this helps to detox me.

The problem is, I like my Pepsi too much..I had 8 cans yesterday
Flashback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 03:35 PM   #602
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

If one goes slowly there should be no concerns about work, go very slowly any reactions at all back off. On weekends up your doses if you come to a plateau area when you take just that one more drop and having problems. I went to quickly one day because a few more drops went in the glass and I thought no big deal since I had had no reactions at all so I thought what the heck. I was very sorry I did not take those extra drops out.I had severe abdominal pain. I have not vomited but did have a lot of problems at the other end of things. Spent the day at home. I had to back way off for a few days.

So far no improvement for me with my rheumatoid arthritis. I am not giving up though and will continue through. I do not get things like the colds , flus, and have only had a few times being ill in my life, and usually that has been when I had been exposed to some toxins. I think that perhaps the arthritis could be when I had vaccines to go to Bali. One of the side effects of hepatitis vaccine can be rheumatoid arthritis, which of course I was not informed of. I have tried numerous natural remedies, diet changes, mercury fillings out,acupuncture,journaling, and supplements out the whazzo and have gotten it down to 5 or so joints from over 45 joints. That has been over the last 6 years.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 06:51 PM   #603
Steve_G

I've built up my dose and am now at 16 drops twice a day, which is the full detox dose cited in the instructions I recieved with the MMS. I've had the 2 for today and I'm staying at this level for 5 days total.

Physically I feel ok but very tired and very quick to get angry. But it's a weird kind of anger. I'm not ranting or anything like that, I'm getting angry at this or that and part of me is instantly recognising the trigger that set it off. It's like I'm seeing connections between things and as soon as I do their power to affect me is gone and the anger fades straight away.

It's almost like little demons are flying out of my head and I'm swatting them away with a tennis racket! Not literally of course, I'm not hallucinating. If you don't believe me ask my buddy Travis, the 8 foot meerkat I met at the bowling alley the other day. Good guy but not that good at bowling.

Anyhoo, this effect is most unexpected but very welcome. It could be unrelated to the MMS of course.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:23 PM   #604
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Wow Steve G, I haven't hallucinated like that since the 70's, LOL! Is one of these guys Travis?.....

Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 09:27 PM   #605
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
If one goes slowly there should be no concerns about work, go very slowly any reactions at all back off. On weekends up your doses if you come to a plateau area when you take just that one more drop and having problems. I went to quickly one day because a few more drops went in the glass and I thought no big deal since I had had no reactions at all so I thought what the heck. I was very sorry I did not take those extra drops out.I had severe abdominal pain. I have not vomited but did have a lot of problems at the other end of things. Spent the day at home. I had to back way off for a few days.

So far no improvement for me with my rheumatoid arthritis. I am not giving up though and will continue through. I do not get things like the colds , flus, and have only had a few times being ill in my life, and usually that has been when I had been exposed to some toxins. I think that perhaps the arthritis could be when I had vaccines to go to Bali. One of the side effects of hepatitis vaccine can be rheumatoid arthritis, which of course I was not informed of. I have tried numerous natural remedies, diet changes, mercury fillings out,acupuncture,journaling, and supplements out the whazzo and have gotten it down to 5 or so joints from over 45 joints. That has been over the last 6 years.
That is great input for me....tks for sharing it. I really hope you can beat the arthritis....I believe Jim Humble states that MMS can get rid of it. I have the osteo type which I would love to say goodbye to, but don't know if it will help. What you said about hep shot causing arthritis, I never knew that, I also had a hep shot before going to Mexico in 2005 & now I'm wondering if there is connection for me too between the shots and my osteo arthritis
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 09:30 PM   #606
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
I've built up my dose and am now at 16 drops twice a day, which is the full detox dose cited in the instructions I recieved with the MMS. I've had the 2 for today and I'm staying at this level for 5 days total.

Physically I feel ok but very tired and very quick to get angry. But it's a weird kind of anger. I'm not ranting or anything like that, I'm getting angry at this or that and part of me is instantly recognising the trigger that set it off. It's like I'm seeing connections between things and as soon as I do their power to affect me is gone and the anger fades straight away.

It's almost like little demons are flying out of my head and I'm swatting them away with a tennis racket! Not literally of course, I'm not hallucinating. If you don't believe me ask my buddy Travis, the 8 foot meerkat I met at the bowling alley the other day. Good guy but not that good at bowling.

Anyhoo, this effect is most unexpected but very welcome. It could be unrelated to the MMS of course.
Wow steve, what a bonus....clearing out the anger as well. Nice. I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this emotional clearing. Great that you were able to recognise the trigger. Good stuff
Old 01-30-2009, 09:31 PM   #607
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Wow Steve G, I haven't hallucinated like that since the 70's, LOL! Is one of these guys Travis?.....

Dan....thats a great pic......kinda looks like us bunch on our computers typing posts to each other
Old 01-30-2009, 09:40 PM   #608
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post

Of course not, don't talk crazy! That's the most ridiculous picture I've ever seen! EVERYONE knows meerkats can't use computers!

Travis is an aircraft mechanic.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:44 PM   #609
Steve_G

We may be getting a little off topic here... sorry guys.
Old 01-31-2009, 03:52 PM   #610
msgloryus
Avalon Senior Member

WARNING!!
It was my mistake. I put 10 drops of MMS into the glass and instead of mixing it with 50 drops of citric acid, I mistakenly put another 50 drops of MMS into the glas, mixed it with apple juice and drank it.
Severe dhiarrea and vomiting to the point I called poison control and they said to go to the emergency room of the hospital. By the time I got to the hospital I had stopped the vomiting and diarrea. They hooked me up to a saline solution (like what I needed was more salt). Checked my elctrolytes (which were ok). Istayed long enough to take in a liter of the solution and as soon as I peed they let me go.
Extreme weakness and chills and everything I tried to drink tasted of tons of salt. Twenty four hours later I am drinking and eating (cautiously) and feeling much better although still very weak. Still watery bowels but much less nausea.
It was pretty violent.
My bad. But I am alive and on the mend although I think I will lay off it for a while.
msglory
msgloryus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 06:32 PM   #611
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgloryus View Post
WARNING!!
It was my mistake. I put 10 drops of MMS into the glass and instead of mixing it with 50 drops of citric acid, I mistakenly put another 50 drops of MMS into the glas, mixed it with apple juice and drank it.
Severe dhiarrea and vomiting to the point I called poison control and they said to go to the emergency room of the hospital. By the time I got to the hospital I had stopped the vomiting and diarrea. They hooked me up to a saline solution (like what I needed was more salt). Checked my elctrolytes (which were ok). Istayed long enough to take in a liter of the solution and as soon as I peed they let me go.
Extreme weakness and chills and everything I tried to drink tasted of tons of salt. Twenty four hours later I am drinking and eating (cautiously) and feeling much better although still very weak. Still watery bowels but much less nausea.
It was pretty violent.
My bad. But I am alive and on the mend although I think I will lay off it for a while.
msglory
WOW. Glad to hear you are ok!!

Always make sure it turns yellow before you drink......
Old 01-31-2009, 07:02 PM   #612
msgloryus
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, YELLOW!! I bet I don't forget that again.
Thanks for saying you are glad I am ok. Funny thing, since that happened I am so sensitive to other's good thoughts.
msglory
msgloryus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 08:54 PM   #613
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Blimey you were lucky
Glad you made it
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 08:57 PM   #614
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Msgloryus, I am glad you are ok. I know I sure suffered from just a few extra drops. I am taking the weekend off because I have a date tonight,lol. I don't want to take any chances.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 09:25 PM   #615
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

What if I took too much MMS?

For someone who has taken too large a dose of MMS and is then nauseous, it is possible to drink a glass of cold water to which has been added 1000 MG of vitamin C. Bicarbonate of soda also acts as such an antidote. Use a level teaspoon full of bicarbonate or take an Alka-Seltzer tablet in a glass of water. If you use the vitamin C do not use the bicarbonate of soda or Alka-Seltzer. Use either one but not both.

How much is too much?

Larger than 15 drop doses. As already mentioned, if 15 drops is good, so maybe 45 drops is three times as good. For goodness sakes, don’t go that far. In extreme cases maybe try a couple of 25 drop doses within two hours of each other. The fact is, I have had reports back from people who, when they did not get the results that they wanted, resorted to as much as 25 drops. In that case they were careful to use a full ½ teaspoon of vinegar or 1.5 teaspoons of lemon or lime or citric acid. The wait is three minutes or slightly longer.

Never, never, never, start off with 25 drops. In fact, only in extreme cases go to more than 15 drop doses. The two doses within two hours counts as a very large dose. Be careful. Exception to the rule, one would only start off with a large dose such as 15 drops in the case of parasites. If one had taken a poison or has food poisoning, a good dose of MMS will often help. For people who cannot stand vinegar replace the vinegar with lime juice. Lemon juice is slightly less effective, but it is OK, maybe use an extra drop. All other factors should remain the same. I have found that many people prefer lime or lemon juice over vinegar. Anyone suspected of having Candida should not use vinegar in any amount.

What if I overdose?

Overdose of sodium chlorite: Anyone who has consumed more than ½ teaspoon of the miracle mineral should immediately begin drinking water, as much as possible. It is possible to drink as much as several tablespoons of MMS right straight from the bottle, but this would make one very sick. If this occurs begin to drink as much water as possible. It is best to add ½ teaspoon full of bicarbonate of soda to each glass of water.
Be sure to see a doctor or emergency poison clinic.

JIM HUMBLE ON TAKING TOO MUCH:

"If anybody ever really gets a huge amount of MMS, they should determine how they feel whether they need to go to the hospital or not or but if they are really, really, extremely sick and they haven't got their stomach washed out by drinking extra water very well then they should know they need to go to the hospital because the kidneys will quit working. But, let me mention also, that over the period of the last eight years, and especially the last two years when thousands of people have been using MMS, that nobody has died from MMS all over the world that we've ever heard of. And of course I get calls from all over the world so and I would probably have heard about it if anybody did that. "

"There's been no deaths, and yet in the drug industry or the medical more than 970,000 people die per year from different drug problems all of which could have been avoided by not taking the drugs for the most part."

Please review protocol: Click on MMS PROTOCOL at: http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

As with all alternative health therapies, the following disclaimer is standard:

Warning: Statements expressed within this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any and all information and/or statements found within this site are for educational purposes only and are NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent disease or replace the advice of a licensed healthcare practitioner.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 02-02-2009 at 11:06 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 10:04 PM   #616
2feathers
Avalon Senior Member

I have been on the protocol for a little over a week. I'm up to 9 drops twice a day using the citric acid as the activator. I have been working full time in a busy sandwich shop and caring for my 2 year-old granddaughter in the evenings. I have noticed my bowels loosening up a bit. I occassionaly have some light nausea, but I usually take it on an empty stomach and I can dispell that with a bit of food usually. Working has not been too much of a problem, but I did switch from taking my first dose BEFORE work to taking it as soon as I get home (sometime between 1:30 - 4:30 PM) .... and then taking it right before sleep around midnight. This seems to work best for me so far. I feel fortunate that I will have 2 days off when I hit the 15 drop dosage.

I have noticed a little less nasal congestion, and it seems to have diminished my nicotine cravings. (OMG - I would LOVE to really beat THAT addiction once and for all!) I get little pings once in a while in my stomach and abdomen, and occassionally in other areas of my body, but nothing too significant. I am generally pretty healthy, but I do have two cysts, one on my elbow and one on my leg near the groin that I hope to dissolve, and a toenail fungus on one toe (which does seem to be improving).

My daughter and granddaughter were very ill with flu-like symptoms and colds earlier this week. Everyone around us seems to be passing it around. I nursed them through their illness with nary a sniffle or symptom myself. I just didn't feel it wise to even offer it to my daughter (let alone my granddaughter) withought having been through the protocol myself yet. I AM very glad to have it on hand, though. Perhaps as I progress with it, my daughter will eventually be open to it.

On another note - I just heard from another friend today that her daughter's cancer, which was in remission is back. Does anyone know of a physician that is using the MMS to treat cancer? I am sending her all the info I can, but a physician's opinion would be helpful.

This has been a valuable thread! I thank you each for your contribution. If I have limited time (which is often the case) this is the one thread I make sure to read.

Namaste!
2feathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 11:19 PM   #617
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2feathers View Post
I have been on the protocol for a little over a week. I'm up to 9 drops twice a day using the citric acid as the activator. I have been working full time in a busy sandwich shop and caring for my 2 year-old granddaughter in the evenings. I have noticed my bowels loosening up a bit. I occassionaly have some light nausea...
Blessings 2feathers,

I am happy to hear you are feeling positive about the results you are receiving so far.

Once again, even though everyone is anxious for healing, the protocol is:

IF YOU FEEL ANY NAUSEA REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF DROPS BY 2 OR 3 FOR A FEW DAYS OR A WEEK AND THEN START INCREASING DROPS AGAIN, ALWAYS STAYING JUST UNDER THE NAUSEA LEVEL FOR THE MOST EFFECTIVE RESULTS.

Oh yes, and always drink plenty of water. (I call it: THE ELIXiR OF LIFE.) The general consensus is 1/2 ounce of water per pound of body weight, for normal every day hydration. Increase that while detoxing.

It's not so much about getting through it as for some it will take longer than others.

The cancer protocol is contained in the Third Edition of the book. Anyone with a serious or threatening health situation would benefit from purchasing the book.

The website link below sells the MMS Book for only $19.99 and shipping cost is low too for that.
The suggested retail of the book is $24.99.

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

Last edited by peaceandlove; 02-02-2009 at 11:06 AM.
Old 01-31-2009, 11:24 PM   #618
Anthony4acre
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone ,
For people in Australia interested in MMS & other products go to this website in Mullumbimby NSW Australia

http://naclo.com

Cheers
Anthony.
Anthony4acre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 11:37 PM   #619
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgloryus View Post
WARNING!!
It was pretty violent.
msglory
Blessings msgloryus,

I am so sorry to hear of your mishap. I'm getting up there in age and sometimes I forget what I am doing. It appears if a person is in doubt about the mixture they made, throw it out.

I ruined a whole batch of citric acid mixture by putting it in the wrong glass, so now when I'm mixing up my MMS and citric acid I make sure I have nothing else anywhere near it to confuse me.

Happy to hear you are OK now. Please see Jim Humble's suggestions for taking too large a dose four posts above this one.

Wishing you continued safe healing.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 02-02-2009 at 11:01 AM.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:08 PM   #620
thuras
Avalon Senior Member

Either MMS is bullsh** or I'm (surprisingly) completely immune to it. Taking it for nearly 3 weeks now (at 15drops once or twice a day) and I can't see any effect.
Ok, in the meantime I start to hate the taste which I haven't expected a few days before, but that's all.

It's definitely NOT this miracle cure everybody claims.
thuras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 06:29 PM   #621
Swanny
I dont need a label !

After taking mms nearly every day for months I now have a cough
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:50 PM   #622
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thuras View Post
Either MMS is bullsh** or I'm (surprisingly) completely immune to it. Taking it for nearly 3 weeks now (at 15drops once or twice a day) and I can't see any effect.
Ok, in the meantime I start to hate the taste which I haven't expected a few days before, but that's all.

It's definitely NOT this miracle cure everybody claims.
Blessings Thuras,

I have to wonder what is happening that you are not receiving ANY benefit. Was your MMS ever exposed to sunlight? Are you using a juice when mixing it? If so, is it ORANGE JUICE? Or a juice with added vitamin C? Are you taking vitamin C within 3 or 4 hours of ingesting the MMS? Are you taking the MMS with food? What are you using as the 'activator'?

Twice a day is the protocol. The MMS is effective for approximately 12 hours, so once a day does not keep it active in your system.

Once a person reaches the 15 drop level, twice a day for 2 weeks, then you proceed to 15 drops 3 times a day for a week. Once you no longer experience any nausea you should be free from pathogens. Then you can reduce the amount to 6 drops as a maintenance dose daily for adults and a couple days a week for children.

Best wishes for healing as you appear to be diligently pursuing it.

Protocol review here, click on ABOUT MMS:

Old 02-04-2009, 09:16 PM   #623
thuras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
Blessings Thuras,

I have to wonder what is happening that you are not receiving ANY benefit. Was your MMS ever exposed to sunlight? Are you using a juice when mixing it? If so, is it ORANGE JUICE? Or a juice with added vitamin C? Are you taking vitamin C within 3 or 4 hours of ingesting the MMS? Are you taking the MMS with food? What are you using as the 'activator'?

Twice a day is the protocol. The MMS is effective for approximately 12 hours, so once a day does not keep it active in your system.

Once a person reaches the 15 drop level, twice a day for 2 weeks, then you proceed to 15 drops 3 times a day for a week. Once you no longer experience any nausea you should be free from pathogens. Then you can reduce the amount to 6 drops as a maintenance dose daily for adults and a couple days a week for children.

Best wishes for healing as you appear to be diligently pursuing it.

Protocol review here, click on ABOUT MMS:

I take it as the protocol says. MMS is in the blue, lightprotected plastic bottle it has been shipped.
Pure apple juice without any additives.
I'm 2 days away from the "3times per day-week" you mentioned, although I can't remember this in the protocol. (I'll read it again)

I never experienced any kind of nausea or diarrhea but I'm definitively not free from pathogens.
The MMS is activated properly by wine acid which should cause less nausea than other types of acid.
I've also tried lemon jucie, but to be honest, its too expensive for me just to use a few drops of a whole fruit every day.
But I'll try citric acid anyway after I've completed this cycle.

Once a day might not keep it active, but it should show at least any kind of effect, even if I just take it once on some days.
It never says: "You have to have MMS 24/7 for weeks in your bloodcircle to see any effect".
No, rather it claims to cure most of the problems (or show at least some mild effects) within hours or days.
Might be true that "powerusage" is necessary to completely cure serious issues, but that can't be the problem in my case.
thuras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:38 PM   #624
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

got my MMS about 6 weeks ago and both of us started the protocol.. I couldn't get past 11 drop doses without the nausia and runs, fortunately didn't have to work at the time so I just let it happen knowing I was detoxing anyway ... felt tired quite a bit during this process.. noticed also that if I skipped a dose the runs stopped quickly... benefits to me were: lower back pain stopped, neck pain went away, colds and flu only last hours instead of days, energy levels increased, feel emotionally up-lifted compared to before taking it.. stopped taking it for a couple weeks and went to a maintenance dose but wasn't very consistant with it... caught a virus of some kind(aches and pains, coated tongue, elongated uvula,real flu-like symtoms) the other day, so I jumped back on to a ten drop dose twice that day and the next day it was gone and by the end of the day I felt awesome--energized..

my girlfriend (better half of twoRone) went to the 15 drop dose with ease and it did clear some minor acne issues but hasn't helped with her migrains yet, which is what we were hoping for.. she didn't go for the full week on 15 X 2 ...after seeing my benefits, wants to go back at it and get to the 15 X 3 for two weeks and see what happens..

I'm a believer.. for what its worth
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 09:09 PM   #625
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

Hey All,
not been on for a while...my wife gave birth today..new boy in the family.

Anyway, I have read the latest on who MMS is effecting in a positive way and some aren't.

My story is about my athletes foot.

I keep promising i will post pic and havent - sorry, I will, just been too hectic (if thats a legal esxcuse)

Anyway I have dropped to 8 drops once per day. I had a bad one at about 11 drops twice per day and let it slide a few days, somehow ennding up on 8 per night.

I have also using 8 drops to bathe my feet in MMS and tap water. Does this count as 16 per day? (prob not).

anyway my feet have improved massively and my toe nails are looking better. It takes a long time for toe fungi to grow out so im going to be doing this upto 12 months.

I have had an outburst of athletes foot which is strange as the MMS has helped to get rid of it very quickly. As mentioed I have toe fungi, maybe I have two strains, one on the skin and one on the toe. I will keep you posted on success. My old dear has looked at my feet for the last 15yrs and has never seen them looking to good - so I know im not imagining it.

Back to the 8 drops oral dose. (citric acid conc with cranberry juice). I figure.....if I take this once per day for a lengthy period (12 months) it should possibly be as good as taking 15 x 2 per day and some at 15 x 3 per day for the protocol. It this a correct asumption? I f im eating the right foods and taking MMS then surely it would tackle most pathgens in the body?