Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-18-2008, 04:41 PM   #1
elka
Avalon Senior Member

Default NWO today announced on wall street and warnings for new terror attacks!

So now we have it!
All of this conspiratorial predictions finally came true!!!
The NWO has been officcialy today announced on wall street -please listen to this guy on the video on left in the link talking about it!-http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/article/62699/New-World-Order-Likely-Morgan-Merger-Leaves-Goldman-Last-Man-Standing?tickers=MS,GS,WB,BAC,XLF,AIG

Also, all of this talking about new attacks are finally close to happened!http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/20081917Arch

So the conspiracy theorist were right all alone!
elka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:26 PM   #2
raoulduke666
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: NWO today announced on wall street and warnings for new terror attacks!

Now I don't doubt that its possible that these groups could pose a threat to the US/Europe but how many threats have there been since 9/11 regarding terrorist threats within the US atleast? Way too many to count and as far as I know nothing has happened since. I will defiantly be keeping my eyes open though within the next weeks or so to see if anything comes from this.

Thanks for the heads up!
raoulduke666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:31 PM   #3
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: NWO today announced on wall street and warnings for new terror attacks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elka View Post
They are right because it is a theorem not a theory.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:42 PM   #4
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

It is time to send those involved a instant message of LOVE!
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:54 PM   #5
strayslack
Avalon Senior Member

First of all, the use of the term NWO is ironic, though not significant, in the first link. I think his use of the term was merely used with regard to the heavier regulation that he expects in future markets (yeah right).
However, the alert issued by Homeland Security is VERY significant. Earlier posts have illustrated that threats are always ongoing, but it doesn't matter if there is a real threat or not. I, and many others, have said all along that it will only take one major "terrorist hit", or, more likely, a series of smaller ones, to justify, in their minds, instituting some sort of societal clampdown "for our own safety". If we accept the assumption that this is possible, then what better time than right before the election for these attacks to happen. Hell, we saw what happened to McCain's numbers when the Georgia conflict came along.
It cannot be stated strongly enough that at this present time, there are many converging concerns upon us.
strayslack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:04 PM   #6
m00g
Avalon Senior Member

These people are running a farcical operation beyond the term.

If this 'whole current' situation didn't involve innocent lives it would be awarded with a BAFTA.

Peace and love for for brainwashed, as for the brainwashers I have nothing for them, no love no evil... nothing, let them erode
m00g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:54 AM   #7
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

Very interesting posts, i dont think i know one person who'd be down with the NWO. Obviously people would & are going to revolt revolt revolt if the New World order is the case its been said since day one to be. Many would proudly choose death before bowing down to some insignificant banker power tripping cause of monopoly money.
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:03 AM   #8
Colin

Moving to Project Camelot General Discussion
Old 09-20-2008, 01:35 AM   #9
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

hmmmm

so this was released the day the head of Operations was blown to bits in Pakistan...

If it wasn't for this dang countdown I've been seeing this week, I wouldn't be worried, but today should have been 2, tomorrow 1...

Zero is Sunday...

If anyone can find any info pass it on quick...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:51 AM   #10
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

the security alert level is still yellow...

so homeland security hasn't heard anything that has them worried
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:30 PM   #11
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elka View Post

Then that would make it conspiracy fact - theory suggests things that can't be proved - the NWO love to tell us in advance their intentions - I think it turns them on somewhat - a strange bunch...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:15 PM   #12
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

Have no fear, this feeds them.
Order out of chaos, no fear, no chaos, united we stand divided we fall, love is the key.
Some people create the conditions of fear, as a means of stratergie of herding the ignorant, to control and to handing over their freedoms.
Although we are not perfect, there is no harm in trying, and this means when the times get tough, we stand together as a Community of brothers and sisters and help one another, no matter Race, Religion, Beliefs etc.
No bank collapse is going to finish us as a Human race, we just make do with what we have, and get up dust off the past and start again together, we are strong, believe in yourself and your fellow Community around you.
I don't know about you all, but I want to live in peace with the people of this world, I want my Children and Grandchilden to be born into a world of giving and love, not hate, fear and war, so I guess it is up to us to change the future, to do this we have to change the mindset to a positive one. Peace to you all.
omshanti2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:11 PM   #13
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Some of these posts are off the wall.

Regardless, I think the use of the "nwo" phrase was taken out of context a bit.

As for more terrorist attacks, we are at a point where we need to be prepared for as much **** as possible. Anything can happen at this point in time.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:16 PM   #14
Shechaiyah
Banned

Reptile scare tactics by Reptilian-hybrid elites.

Same ****, different day.

This is absolutely the same as all the NASA photos portraying snakes as vipers and constrictors for the purpose of killing, culling and eating humans.

It's a show of incompetence-to-solve-problems.

Utter incompetence of these so-called "elites", the Rich, the privileged ...
who in fact, can't grab their butts with both hands.

Elitism, faccism, corporatism, nepotism, predation, parasitism and croneyism -- all forms of Not-Seeism MUST COME TO AN END ON THIS PLANET.

The Illuminati and everyone else VESTED IN PRIVILEGE must be distrupted, corrected, and brought back to the path of Justice, Fairness and Truth ---
or expelled from society permanently.

Our planet does not need avaricious parasites and predators in its Leadership roles! We must out them and expel them from Leadership, at the very least.

Shech--
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:52 PM   #15
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

I just saw this also.
I will keep sending light and love everywhere.

http://www.nationalterroralert.com/u...lic-buildings/
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote