Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-30-2008, 10:56 PM   #1
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Default “May the force be with you” – Can you feel it?

Greetings Avalonians.
Time to experiment if you want.
I think the life force is something like a physical field, it has a direction and an intensity, comparable to a static magnetic field or a static electric field.
I assume that I can interfere with this life force field with for example my hands.
I further assume that, if I tap into this life force field with my both hands, the life force flow and will have the same direction in both of my hands.
The stronger the flow is, the stronger the mechanical force will be.
Try to “charge yourself” with life force in your own way.
Try not to intellectualize too much, be calm and focus.

Imagine yourself holding an “imaginary football” in front of you.
Just hold this “football” for a while without moving your hands, to stabilize the force flow.
Then try to press this “football”, with your hands slowly and carefully, with very small movements (0.5 mm) and at slow rate (0.5 Hz) back and forth or at your own will.
When you move your hands together, you feel a (resisting) force in your hands, but when you separate them, you feel nothing.
Interesting isn't it?
If you feel this, you can try the next experiment.

Direct your hands with palms upwards, and let the force flow.
Then tilt one of the hands towards the other, in a way as before, carefully.
If the force is strong enough you will sense a tilting force in the first hand and a resisting force in the second hand.
It feels like you have two very soft, long “tubes” attached upwards to your hands.
You only feel this force when you tilt the “tubes” towards each other.
If you feel this, then you can try the next experiment.

Same as before, but palms downwards, and let the force flow.
Then tilt one of the hands towards the other, in the same way as before.
If the force is strong enough you will feel the contact between the soft “tubes”.
Then try to tilt one hand in the opposite direction, you will feel a distinctly weaker contact between the soft “tubes”.
Interesting, how is that possible.

My conclusion is that the force flow come from above.
If you direct your palms downwards, this soft “tubes” will create a 360 degrees curve on the soft “tubes”.
This is speculations, what do you think?
Comments very appreciated

Love, Freedom and Truth
stiros
stiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 12:15 AM   #2
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: “May the force be with you” – Can you feel it?

Is this a little similar to Chi energy direction and flow?It's good to get to basics and use this energy to recharge yourself and heal with it.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 12:30 AM   #3
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: “May the force be with you” – Can you feel it?

Can you also feel this force in your body. Focus awareness inside yourself and you should feel it in your dominant seals (chakras) or the ones you are focused on. The energy seems to move and flow. Like a "high' or a sexual feeling throughout the body. "Be still and Know I Am" In this forcewe: live and move and have our being.
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 10:11 AM   #4
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Nice one stiros
I remember doing this as a kid and asking my Mum what was happening
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 12:21 PM   #5
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
Is this a little similar to Chi energy direction and flow?It's good to get to basics and use this energy to recharge yourself and heal with it.
Yes, as I see it, it is the same, chi, prana, heilstrom, life force, God's power or whatever you may call it.
Maybe it is not the most common “approach”, to this phenomenon.
Anyhow, I think this is “thought-directed” mechanisms.
If you are fully charged, you are in a much better condition to perform healing (yourself and others) and other spiritual activities too, as I see it.
Comments appreciated
Old 12-31-2008, 01:28 PM   #6
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
Can you also feel this force in your body. Focus awareness inside yourself and you should feel it in your dominant seals (chakras) or the ones you are focused on. The energy seems to move and flow. Like a "high' or a sexual feeling throughout the body. "Be still and Know I Am" In this forcewe: live and move and have our being.
I haven't thought about it in this way (chakras).
I have often used this “force” to heal myself and others (just a little), because it seems to me that I unload the other persons health problem onto myself.
So I have been a little bit careful and reluctant to heal others, I have to find out a way to handle it better.
Nowadays I use a technique for acute problems of myself, by healing through “aura-shaping”.
I believe that a disorder first will show in the aura, and then it manifests later to a real problem in the body.
So when I feel a “coming illness” I shape the aura by moving my hands back and forth for a while, and then I blow on my hands, to get rid of the “faulty aura pattern” and think at the same time: “To the light”.
It seems to work all the time, so far, and I am grateful for that.
I am the experimental type of person, and I think it is possible to create with your thoughts more or less whatever you want to experience.
I can feel it in many ways, for example in my bare skin, it feels like a growing armour (only on naked skin).
Especially in my hands and feet and at strong levels in my head (skin).
It feels like a vibration and itching, when it gets strong, it feels like my fingers are twisted together and the same with my toes, and they are not when I look at them.
It is a lot of “sense things” going on, and dry and warm feet.
I believe all these “sense things” are in fact are “thought things” and as a result paradigm dependent.
With paradigm dependent I mean our way to convert a thought to understandable words.
Comments appreciated
Old 12-31-2008, 01:34 PM   #7
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Nice one stiros
I remember doing this as a kid and asking my Mum what was happening
Did you get any answer from your mother?
Because I asked my mother about “orbs”, but she didn't understand me at all.
She said: Go to sleep.
Old 12-31-2008, 01:50 PM   #8
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiros View Post
Loverly thread ,
im guessing that you
woke up rather than went to sleep
all love rhythmmm .
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 02:46 PM   #9
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm View Post
Loverly thread ,
im guessing that you
woke up rather than went to sleep
all love rhythmmm .
It is said that males don't have that high level of multitasking capability as females have, probably from a female scientist.
I had more important things to do, for example playing with my scooter, or bike, or car, or cat or chasing girls, you know develop myself.
So, the woke up procedure took about 40 years, because I was occupied with more important things in my life.
Have mercy upon me, rhythm
Old 12-31-2008, 04:17 PM   #10
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Other mechanisms of life force, speculations.
If we are charged with life force, it is like a spark within us.
This life force we can give away, deliberately or not, without knowing it.
The receiver will feel it, but usually not the giver, as I see it.
For example, I had frozen feet and a friend of mine (healer type) held his hands about 5-10 cm distance around my feet.
I felt very clear how 5,6 sparks flew into my feet.
It seems to me that the giver, don't feel this spark, but the receiver do, this is a little bit strange.
It seems to me that the giver will be drained of life force, as I understands it.
Then a year later, or something, another friend of mine, wanted me to feel if there was something strange.
I felt clearly something strange in the aura around the stomach, and then I felt around the feet, and a real strong spark flew into the body via the foot, and half inside the body to some place around the stomach.
I didn't feel anything, but I suspect I gave life force away through that spark.
It seems to me that some people are real “energy thieves” and take life force or sparks from the surrounding givers, because the “energy thieves” have very low energy levels themselves.
Because of this phenomenon, it is a good precaution to charge yourself daily with life force, as I see it.
Before when I didn't practise “life force charging” and when I was half asleep, I sometimes got sparks into my body, and my body twitched.
Nowadays if this happens, I think this is a sign of low energy in my body, and that I have to charge myself.
All this is speculations.
Comments very appreciated.
Old 12-31-2008, 04:32 PM   #11
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

The word "chi" in Chinese translates to the word "breath", but the meaning is associated with (human) energy. There are many different types of chi/energy that can be manifested. The chineses general practice to develop this energy is called chi gung (gung means work). By this I mean the analogy of a body builder compared to a person that does not develop it; both still have muscles, but not to the same degree.

It is also developed in the martial arts, specifically the internal ones, of which the most commonly is know as Tai-Chi. The proper practice will allow a person to accumulate and store chi in the body (the belly area is called the sea of chi). The benefits include health (your energy is always high, so you don't get sick), and certain martial arts abilities which are mentioned and seen in youtub videos. The body is changed in some ways; the body marrow is enhanced through some deposit which tends to make it heavier, and the body can take blows.

I can say that the chi is focus, or manipulated through the mind. The focused intensity can be strong enough that someone touching a part of your body will basically disrupt and kill you on contact. On the other hand, a gentler flow is used for healing purpose (energy healing). Other generated effects include a repulsive force (anti gravity), electricity, and physical power (I suspect the physical power comes from the electrical control through the tendons, ligaments, not through the muscles).Here's a link I posted somewhere else of a healer friend of the Tai-Chi master that I study with and he confirms everything in the video is real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aos0hnwiHt8
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 04:55 PM   #12
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernSantuary View Post
The word "chi" in Chinese translates to the word "breath", but the meaning is associated with (human) energy. There are many different types of chi/energy that can be manifested. The chineses general practice to develop this energy is called chi gung (gung means work). By this I mean the analogy of a body builder compared to a person that does not develop it; both still have muscles, but not to the same degree.

It is also developed in the martial arts, specifically the internal ones, of which the most commonly is know as Tai-Chi. The proper practice will allow a person to accumulate and store chi in the body (the belly area is called the sea of chi). The benefits include health (your energy is always high, so you don't get sick), and certain martial arts abilities which are mentioned and seen in youtub videos. The body is changed in some ways; the body marrow is enhanced through some deposit which tends to make it heavier, and the body can take blows.

I can say that the chi is focus, or manipulated through the mind. The focused intensity can be strong enough that someone touching a part of your body will basically disrupt and kill you on contact. On the other hand, a gentler flow is used for healing purpose (energy healing). Other generated effects include a repulsive force (anti gravity), electricity, and physical power (I suspect the physical power comes from the electrical control through the tendons, ligaments, not through the muscles).Here's a link I posted somewhere else of a healer friend of the Tai-Chi master that I study with and he confirms everything in the video is real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aos0hnwiHt8
Thank you for the interesting information and video.
I think I have to learn more about this matter.
Old 12-31-2008, 05:19 PM   #13
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Oh definately, the force has been reenergised i feel with Astalwalkers posts.

We are all beginning to feel something again a coming together, something we all lost a little while back but have now reinstated with a togetherness that we found in the beginning of this site.
The stronger we become then the healing of this earth will begin also.

We all share something wonderful, pureness of heart, something no one can take away from us.
And the will to continue however hard things become, united we will be in the process of this learning the outcome will be seen by the elders who have had belief in us since time began.

Now i have tears in my eyes but happines in my heart:wu b2:
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 05:34 PM   #14
mpea
Avalon Senior Member

I'll second that - well said Jacqui.

Peace and blessings
Mpea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Oh definately, the force has been reenergised i feel with Astalwalkers posts.

We are all beginning to feel something again a coming together, something we all lost a little while back but have now reinstated with a togetherness that we found in the beginning of this site.
The stronger we become then the healing of this earth will begin also.

We all share something wonderful, pureness of heart, something no one can take away from us.
And the will to continue however hard things become, united we will be in the process of this learning the outcome will be seen by the elders who have had belief in us since time began.

Now i have tears in my eyes but happines in my heart:wu b2:
mpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 08:52 PM   #15
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you “Jacqui D” and “mpea”, that is great news.
I think I feel it too.
I felt something strange before, around the first days of December.
Very “much fear”, without any reason, I have never felt that before, in such a way.
But I always use to analyse these things automatically.
The strange thing was, that there were no cause for it.
So I just changed the “fear feeling” with will power.
I think we all understand that we have to do something mentally, before it is to late, if we want to save lives.
I don't think we want to end up in war.
I don't think this fear feelings come from “ascension things”.
The best to all of you....
Old 01-01-2009, 12:39 AM   #16
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This thing about the sexual feeling really helped me kick it off. In fact, Ingo Swanns " Psychic Sexuality is the best read I have had on this topic but I still haven't finished it yet.

When I tried this 'magnetic hand' technique for the first time lately, I turned my hands to be horizontal in front of my abdomen, still as if holding a ball, yet the fingers oppose the ones of the other hand of course.
Quite suddenly, it was as if I went blind. There were these waves of pulses that seemed to block out my vision and tremble my body (was it even my body?). It was as if they were shooting out of my head into the distance and every time one went off, the sphere wouldn't be visible, rather it would be as one usually sees an 'after picture', i.e. when looking at a shape without moving the eyes for some time, then staring at a blank wall or so.
So the sphere shape was actually 'subtracted' from my normal vision.

Did anyone experience similar?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 08:06 PM   #17
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
This thing about the sexual feeling really helped me kick it off. In fact, Ingo Swanns " Psychic Sexuality is the best read I have had on this topic but I still haven't finished it yet.

When I tried this 'magnetic hand' technique for the first time lately, I turned my hands to be horizontal in front of my abdomen, still as if holding a ball, yet the fingers oppose the ones of the other hand of course.
Quite suddenly, it was as if I went blind. There were these waves of pulses that seemed to block out my vision and tremble my body (was it even my body?). It was as if they were shooting out of my head into the distance and every time one went off, the sphere wouldn't be visible, rather it would be as one usually sees an 'after picture', i.e. when looking at a shape without moving the eyes for some time, then staring at a blank wall or so.
So the sphere shape was actually 'subtracted' from my normal vision.

Did anyone experience similar?
Comment to “went blind”, I have never experienced that precisely.
But I have seen other things instead, for example in total darkness and my eyes closed, when I wave slowly my hands in front of my closed eyes, in total darkness, I can perceive my hands.
Personally I think these “things” are connected to “thoughts”, which are connected to our own “personal world” (paradigm).
I think “spirituality in general” is connected to “the world of our own thoughts”, and how we interpret the “sense signals”, depends on our paradigm.
For example religious people, get “sense signals” according to their religious belief, “their personal world”.
A culture familiar with crocodiles will probable get some “sense signals” with crocodiles in it.
As I see it, if you had a dream and you want to interpret that dream, I think it is understandable more easy by person with the same paradigm.
In a group of spiritual people, I have made a test once, to read a picture in an envelope.
Two groups participated, and personally I didn't know how to do that.
So I asked the “surrounding” and they said, whatever picture you see inside you, you just write it down on the paper.
And I did that, the problem was, that it was the wrong picture, it was the picture for the other group, and there was a lot of people doing the same as me.
Personally, I think it is very difficult to focus in the wanted way, one have to practise it regularly.
I think I read someone's thoughts, and a lot of the others involved, did the same.
Further as I understand it, the visual impression consists less than 50% from our eyes, and more than 50% from the brain.
As I see it, some people can see the aura, and I personally don't think this is performed with the eyes.
What do you mean with “after picture”?
Do you mean a memory of a picture, from your brain, or do you mean a picture from your eyes as a biased, saturated disturbance, normally a complementary colour picture.
This is mostly speculations, please, feel free to comment.

Last edited by stiros; 01-02-2009 at 04:13 PM.
Old 01-01-2009, 09:42 PM   #18
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Stiros, this force, this God force is obviously very powerful, especially when it is understood and developed. It is also for us to use in a responsible manner.

I learned a lot about this force in reading the series of books "Masters of the Far East" many years ago. I understood it philisophically but had never experienced it in any major way except in making energy balls as you describe.

A few years back I did use it deliberately and was amazed at the power of it!
I will give you some background as to the circumstances of why I used it. My husband (whom I don't live with anymore) was an habitual critizisor. Especially of myself and our children. My girls were especially sensitive to this critisizm and it overshadowed their lives through the feeling of not being good enough.

Myself it caused to always being trying to please him!! I seemed to be a bloody slow learner. It took me years to realize the only person a needed to please was mySelf!!

Anyway, with my beginning awakening I was changing and devouring spiritual books big time. I was full of evangelical furvour in the beginning and tried my best to include my husband in my learning as you do. He would have none of it! Quite right, he was pleasing himself. Each to their own. Hence no shift in attitude!

One day, something shifted in me , a realization. I said to him, with a quiet authority; ' You can NOT touch me with your negative critisizm, and you cannot touch our children. We are surrounded in Love. If you send negative thoughts to us, they will bounce right back to you, only amplified. Do you understand!!!!!!! I have had enough!!!

That was it, didn't give the conversation another thought as I recall. Just got on with my day. He went off to work on the farm. At the end of the day he dragged himself home, walked in the door, and said " What have you done to me? I said, "You know what I did, I warned you."

He never had that power over us again. It was a great lesson for me and for him. My children felt it, a lifting of consciousness.

We are still good friends. There were no enemies in this exchange, only lessons.

This is also the attitude I take with the so called dark forces. Love is the powerful force we use. We surround ourselves with it and nothing negative can touch us. It just bounces off. We don't "fight" anything. Just stay in our radiant Zone.

Spiritual Warrior I Am
Old 01-01-2009, 10:56 PM   #19
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

First of all, Carmen, that story is quite awesome and I will keep it in mind. However, I can't help thinking that a century or so back you might have been called a witch and... well.. you know the rest of the story. Nevertheless, thank you, I have a clue now of how to 'defend' against all this... stuff.

Stiros, by 'after picture' I actually meant after image (that is the correct ranslation) as explained here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afterimage

It was quite peculiar however as it seemed to throb in rhythm with my heartbeat. Maybe a special blood pressure actually pressured my eyes? Just looking for simple explanations here but why my circulation suddenly went awol is the good question then.
Old 01-02-2009, 08:00 PM   #20
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Stiros, this force, this God force is obviously very powerful, especially when it is understood and developed. It is also for us to use in a responsible manner.

I learned a lot about this force in reading the series of books "Masters of the Far East" many years ago. I understood it philisophically but had never experienced it in any major way except in making energy balls as you describe.

A few years back I did use it deliberately and was amazed at the power of it!
I will give you some background as to the circumstances of why I used it. My husband (whom I don't live with anymore) was an habitual critizisor. Especially of myself and our children. My girls were especially sensitive to this critisizm and it overshadowed their lives through the feeling of not being good enough.

Myself it caused to always being trying to please him!! I seemed to be a bloody slow learner. It took me years to realize the only person a needed to please was mySelf!!

Anyway, with my beginning awakening I was changing and devouring spiritual books big time. I was full of evangelical furvour in the beginning and tried my best to include my husband in my learning as you do. He would have none of it! Quite right, he was pleasing himself. Each to their own. Hence no shift in attitude!

One day, something shifted in me , a realization. I said to him, with a quiet authority; ' You can NOT touch me with your negative critisizm, and you cannot touch our children. We are surrounded in Love. If you send negative thoughts to us, they will bounce right back to you, only amplified. Do you understand!!!!!!! I have had enough!!!

That was it, didn't give the conversation another thought as I recall. Just got on with my day. He went off to work on the farm. At the end of the day he dragged himself home, walked in the door, and said " What have you done to me? I said, "You know what I did, I warned you."

He never had that power over us again. It was a great lesson for me and for him. My children felt it, a lifting of consciousness.

We are still good friends. There were no enemies in this exchange, only lessons.

This is also the attitude I take with the so called dark forces. Love is the powerful force we use. We surround ourselves with it and nothing negative can touch us. It just bounces off. We don't "fight" anything. Just stay in our radiant Zone.

Spiritual Warrior I Am
Hi Carmen,
About use “the force” in a responsible manner.
I agree, we learn in our society, that spirituality in general is humbug and play.
If we then start to use the different “forces”, with that attitude, we can end up with problems.

If you feel the “energy balls”, then you have a force flow, and you feel it too.
The mechanical force is a consequence of the “force flow”, as I see it.
I usually feel this energy flow or field, or whatever it is, and I have tested it with a very kind, calm and helpful person.
But the person says that she absolutely not have this “gift”, but the person wanted anyhow to try charging herself.
And I told her that the flow was strong.
But then she told me, that it was I who created it.
So I told her, that I do my part, and the excessive force where did that come from?
So I believe we have this flow naturally, but the difficulties is in feeling it.
It is easier for us, if we have some kind of “measurement”, for example “vibrations”, a force or something that we can feel with our senses.
When we find stillness in our minds, it is more easier to feel things.
If there is chaos in the mind, it is impossible to find subtle feelings.
To find “stillness”, I use the “emotional scale”, to find out where I am on that scale.
And then, whenever I feel “fear”, I try to find out the reason or essence causing it.
When I know why, it seems to me that the “fear” in question disappears.
When you climb up the emotional ladder, it is important to learn about LOVE (agape and philia).
Because these “fears” are also a driving force in our life and gives life a meaning.
To take away the meaning in life, doesn't sounds good?
Therefore it is important, to replace it with LOVE, according to me.

Our scale of emotions, according to the book: Ask and it is Given by Esther and Jerry Hicks.
1.Joy/Knowledge/Empowerment/Freedom/Love/Appreciation
2.Passion
3.Enthusiasm
4.Positive Expectation/Belief
5.Optimism
6.Hopefulness
7.Contentment
8.Boredom
9.Pessimism
10.Frustration/Irritation/Impatience
11.“Overwhelment”
12.Disappointment
13.Doubt
14.Worry
15.Blame
16.Discouragement
17.Anger
18.Revenge
19.Hatred/Rage
20.Jealousy
21.Insecurity/Guilt/Unworthyness
22.Fear/Grief/Depression/Despair/Powerlessness

It is only possible to take small steps at a time on this scale.
Often to become conscious about a problem on the scale, will also “resolve it”.
It is not an exact scale, but it is possible to see where you are approximately on the scale.
And then you can also understand where people in the surrounding are on the scale.
With this knowledge you can to a degree understand the the good and the bad parts in a relation.
If a person has a problem and blame it on herself/himself or the surrounding has different impacts on the surrounding.

I think it is important to get rid of other peoples “baggage”, that is “thrown over us”.
If a relation doesn't work it doesn't.
In my opinion, it is not many that will try to “climb the emotional ladder”, because they blame the surrounding instead, it is easier and they will not change themselves, as I see it.
It is not easy to “climb the ladder”, every step you take, seems to create a temporary “discouragement”, on top of everything, but it will be better and better, the higher up you come.
If you have an understanding surrounding, maybe it is “a piece of cake”.
If people will climb the ladder together, they will also create a better relation.
If only one part in a relation want to “climb”, I don't believe it will work.
For example: A person with #20. Jealousy doesn't want to climb, and another person is climbing up the ladder.
Result, as I see it More Jealousy, in the Jealousy-person.
We don't learn how to strengthen ourselves and how to cooperate in our society, with a purpose of course.
We have everybody an individual burden to carry, so be kind to everybody.

Maybe there is another thing to, this spirituality scares non-spiritualists, I have seen that, including myself.
A long time ago, Me and a friend of mine tested thought-reading.
He was the transmitter and I was the receiver.
He drew pictures on a paper and I tried to draw what I received.
I made three correct drawings in a row, the fourth failed, because a lot of people gathered around.
Anyhow there was a flaw in the pictures, I had to cut all the papers vertically, and then align them, to get the proper pictures.
After that I concluded that in a way I received this persons left brain signal and the right brain signal, and I couldn't align these pictures correctly.
Very strange, I have never experienced that any more.
The gathered crowd, ask me if I could read there thoughts?.
Jokingly, I told them if I got an idea, for example, to go up in the attic and dress myself in net-stockings, gown and use lipstick, I will not know if this was my own idea or someone else's, I said laughing.
This seemed to scare nearly everybody there, but it was not my intention.
I didn't know that this was that scary.
Old 01-02-2009, 08:49 PM   #21
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
First of all, Carmen, that story is quite awesome and I will keep it in mind. However, I can't help thinking that a century or so back you might have been called a witch and... well.. you know the rest of the story. Nevertheless, thank you, I have a clue now of how to 'defend' against all this... stuff.

Stiros, by 'after picture' I actually meant after image (that is the correct ranslation) as explained here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afterimage

It was quite peculiar however as it seemed to throb in rhythm with my heartbeat. Maybe a special blood pressure actually pressured my eyes? Just looking for simple explanations here but why my circulation suddenly went awol is the good question then.
Hi Czymra,
I think all of us had been “in big trouble”, I think it was called WITCHCRAFT.

About the “afterimage”: Was it a positive “afterimage” or a negative?

The following is not a comment about the your afterimage, but another one that I saw myself, a negative afterimage.
And I must say what a coincident!
Anyhow.
It was like this, I was staring at a big round white-yellow lamp.
Inside it was this new kind of bulbs, that corresponding to the old 75 Watt bulb.
I look at the big cover for a while because I saw a small temperature induced crack, and then I was thinking, actually at the same time, of course it took some time, you know with limited male functions.
So I went “out in the dark” (inside) for a while, and I guess that my vision had to adapt to the dark instead.
And then I went back to the very light room with “the lamp”, and I saw a green area before me, and it was connected to the movement of my eyes, and there was a slight difference in the greenness between the eyes.
It was really funny to look in the mirror and find myself totally green, “super green”, in my face (and hair), so I couldn't help laughing.
The strange thing was that it took long time to adapt to the normal again, around one minute.
Maybe I fooled my vision system, by going into the dark, I am not sure.
Old 01-02-2009, 09:31 PM   #22
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Czymra,
I think all of us had been “in big trouble”, I think it was called WITCHCRAFT.

About the “afterimage”: Was it a positive “afterimage” or a negative?

The following is not a comment about the your afterimage, but another one that I saw myself, a negative afterimage.
And I must say what a coincident!
Anyhow.
It was like this, I was staring at a big round white-yellow lamp.
Inside it was this new kind of bulbs, that corresponding to the old 75 Watt bulb.
I look at the big cover for a while because I saw a small temperature induced crack, and then I was thinking, actually at the same time, of course it took some time, you know with limited male functions.
So I went “out in the dark” (inside) for a while, and I guess that my vision had to adapt to the dark instead.
And then I went back to the very light room with “the lamp”, and I saw a green area before me, and it was connected to the movement of my eyes, and there was a slight difference in the greenness between the eyes.
It was really funny to look in the mirror and find myself totally green, “super green”, in my face (and hair), so I couldn't help laughing.
The strange thing was that it took long time to adapt to the normal again, around one minute.
Maybe I fooled my vision system, by going into the dark, I am not sure.
Hmm... that sounds like a rather normal afterimage. I mean, the reason I usually ignore them is because they are so usual. Just looking at this screen does enough of it. Pressing your eyes does the job.
Another example for us male minds:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8oJIFB...eature=related

(And if you want the most awesome optical illusion ever check this out:
http://portent.org/simple-right-v-left-brain-test/
nothing to do with afterimage though.)

What I experienced I think I can only be explained by my blood pressure going bonkers and then as I said, pressurising my eyes. It wouldn't be a surprise to see 'orbs' when there is pressure on spheres (my eyes), again as if you press on your eyes when they're closed. I thought I was going to black out and I think that's the best explanation. If you see colours or so when dizzy or before fainting, that's what it felt like.

By the way, it's a negative after image and as I said, it hadn't got anything to do with objects, it came from nowhere, I was staring at a blank wall.

Isn't is just annoying to sort the usual stuff out first? The paranoia and the unseen normalities.
Anybody seen the 'ants in the blue sky'?
Old 01-02-2009, 10:07 PM   #23
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Stiros, Czymra, thanks for your replies. What comes to me is that we have been genetically conditioned to fear. Throughout many lifetimes we have been kicked the **** out of, so to speak to get rid of our connection to our God Self. We;ve been taught to fear, to not to explore this wonderful realm we live on. We have been taught to be obedient little servants of our lords and masters.

I say to hell with that, the God I Am is PASSIONATE, ALIVE, EQUAL TO ANYTHING AND EVERYONE. I shall explore this realm as my God given right. This God is not boring and compliant. It is wild and free and is our natural heritage. We also are fabulous mirrors to each other celebrating our differences and everyone elses God Given Right of Free Expression. Give me people with the courage of their convictions. Throw out the bloody rules. Yee Hah. Are you guys getting a sense of where I stand on this

Ive been re-reading Peter Erbe's book God I Am From Tragic to Magic. I will quote a little bit:

"Men and women unafraid of living, true to themselves, radiate a freshness, an attraction that commands, that fires the heart, and the nectar of their words invigorates the soul.

Everything about us is a mirror reflecting ourself. The moment we point a finger at a part in the mirror we only identify it as a part within us, because we are pointing at a reflection of ourself. If we strolled along a crowded side-walk in a city, stepped aside for a moment and pretended we were some visistor from outer space, seeing the human species on Earth for the first time, what would we observe? We would notice a sea of faces passing by, each one obsorbed in its own personal dream - much like sleep-walkers - oblivious to their cosmic destiny and grander purpose. We would be looking at the GODS who suffer amnesia.

Yet, even this state of spiritual stagnation cannot prevent a Son of God from being a perfect mirror to his brother. For if we picked out a face, any - it matters not which one - and let our eyes meet, then for the most transient of moments we would know we are looking at ourself, at just another aspect of our own Being. The One appearing as many. That sacred instant gone, the other becomes a stranger once more. Could we but hold the awareness of that instant and carry it into the day, then pointing a finger at our brother would be inconceivable.

To say: You have done unto me great injustice, you caused me to suffer' indicates our search for happiness outside ourselves. It shall never come this way. 'The Kingdom of Heaven is Within" Archaic words for an eternal Truth. Happiness flows forth from one's own source, the I AM in us, when not denied. Then happiness is reflected back to us through each and everything. Happiness is a choice of every moment. Thus the now moment casts its shadow onto the next now moment, which then, or course, must be a happy one as well.

Let us never, never forget that we are masters of our destiny. No one in all the universes writes our script. We do that, in co-creation with our brothers. As we re-write our script, our brother Must do likewise or leave the stage of our drama, for the shift is Now ( to borrow a term from an ascended master) from Tragic to Magic. For this is all it is - a shift in consciousness. This knowledge calls for responsibility. So we shall respond to our ability to design our next now. We can start by discarding the separtors of our verbiage which are 'Good - bad - better - best'. These divide and slice life into sections, some to be despised - others to be glorified.

So the moment we feel antagonized by someone, let us rather cast our bread upon the waters, which means we spread a consciousness of divine support and as we spread it freely, it returns to us manifold. Ancient Sanskrit tells us: 'Those who sing have songs sung unto them'

End of Quote.

Love to you All
Old 01-02-2009, 11:23 PM   #24
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

hello everyone!

thank you for all the great information shared on this subject!

i have also been doing this for a loooooooong time! i was "self taught" and just knew how to make the "energy ball" since i was a kid..just seemed "natural" to me..

i have recentely been working with a chanellor/ crystal healer and she has taken out LOADS i mean LOADS of other peoples negative energy i was storing...all in my tummy area...

i would just blast people with light whenever they were not well...i had a feeling i was absorbing it yet did not know how to release it...it had affected my personality in many many weird ways...sometimes i would be filled with such a fear and misery and i KNEW hey..this isn't me!! what's going on here?? it gave me A LOT of insight to how others react to stimuli and what emotions come up..ones that i do not get myself...i took them all on and kept them inside me...

now i don't do this anymore.

i am currently about to start a martial arts class to learn more about the chi energy and tune my body...i used to dance all the time and was very active and the past coupla years this has dropped off and i miss being in "tune" with my body...

also...one book that i really resonated with is called "anatomy of the spirit" by carolyn myss...the way she describes her tecnique with the healing arts was just very simple and straightforward and easy for me to "get"...

i am now working on discernment and building up my shields...i am still not 'healed" totally from what i took on...this has been years and years of it and it depleted my vitality greatly...

be careful with this gift everyone..

much love and light to all of ya!
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 12:09 AM   #25
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
My Mum was very spiritual and would listen to me but not really say too much, more sort of encourage me to work it out for myself
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote