Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

View Poll Results: Our Future - Doom or Bloom
Doom - Human Warrior DNA is too strong 0 0%
Bloom - We will evolve to a wiser race 15 40.54%
Doom and Bloom - We will evolve the hard way 22 59.46%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-25-2009, 05:44 PM   #1
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Doom and Bloom - Our Future

I am a Futurist. I enjoy the many perspectives and views of people. What direction do you think your timeline will bring you? This is the thread where you can lay it all out for all to see. Do you believe we will Doom or Bloom? All topics regarding the fate of our human civilization are welcome here. Do we learn the lessons to move to a greater future? Or do we destroy each other with greed and power?

Do we build massive star ships and travel the galaxy? Or do we hide underground or in caves living in a society knocked back several hundred years into barbarism?

There is much to learn. And depending on our actions, we determine our fate. To live in a new age and community, how will our race survive and progress in new technologies?

All prophecies and predictions are welcome to be viewed. Use this thread as a scope into our crystal ball. You are a creator. How do you view our future?
There is a reason why you are here. Do you feel that everything is really coming to an end? Or do you have hope that we will find wisdom, peace and love?
Although we may have to progress through some Doom before we can Bloom, I would like to see how the coming changes on Earth and our systems of Government progress to the next age. A chapter is ending and turning to another page, you create the title. What do we need to do to make these transitions easier?

Last edited by Surial; 02-25-2009 at 05:56 PM.
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:56 PM   #2
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Doom and Bloom - Our Future

I prefer "Bloom and Groom"

John aka#404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 07:05 PM   #3
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I'm with John. Now if we could just get rid of the Annukani, who are currently in a space war trying to get control over those of us living on the planet.. we are good to go.
Old 02-25-2009, 07:18 PM   #4
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Doom and Bloom - Our Future

I wonder what would happen if the Humans awaken and start a revolution, would this cause the ones behind the scenes to reveal themselves? That would shock the world. And then there could be a war between Earth Humans and the Evil ETs. I know this sounds rather science fiction. But if this is the case, when the truth reveals its ugly head, we are going to have a whole wave of confusion.

Let us hope that we have brothers and sisters in space that are watching over us. Maybe we need to be enlightened on the real agenda in space.
Old 02-25-2009, 07:24 PM   #5
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Doom and Bloom - Our Future

I'm still sitting on the fence, on this kind of future projection? But will say,
if we can survive the duration of earth's physical changes (during the next few years),
I believe> we have a long> but good chance in BLOOMING!
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 07:57 PM   #6
EpiphaMe

I'm a Now-ist and where I live, nothing appears to be any different, but I don't live in a large city. I don't watch the news much nor read newspapers. I lurk here from time to time.... there's just NO telling other than history seems to show patterns.

People's world has to be greatly affected before they pay attention, then they have to pull their pants up, caught unawares... victim mentality is rampant... self responsibility gets in the face yesterday (sort of thing)... lots of apathy out there.

Seems to be a me-me-mine attitude out there. Unless it hits home, no one seems to care and if they did, they live paycheck to paycheck, completely vulnerable for food and utilities.

Speaking of my own home base, we're working on the homefront, garden going in soon... passive solar greenhouse going up... that sort of thing. Doing what we can to have back up energy.

I tend to see myself among those that would overcome... but if things get as severe as I've seen (those thoughts that come in uninvited)... well, no need to 'go there' as it aint pretty!

There will always be those that overcome whatever obstacles show up... do the best we can... what else is there? Most of my family & friends/acquaintances don't really know me... I'm too whacked for comfort there... phenomenal really.

Does that make me MORE responsible??? You betcha... helping others is part of troubling times. Where to draw the line?

I tend to think there is no real end... set-backs are subject to perception...
Old 02-25-2009, 08:08 PM   #7
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Doom and Bloom - Our Future

BLOOM!!! absolutely ...

i believe many will bloom ... some may linger as buds for a little longer but they too will eventually bloom ...

and the ones who remain survivalistic within their fear ... still believing they must control and manipulate and harm others ... they will wither away ... disintegrate ... go poof!

we're navigating through some challenging times now ... individually and globally ... taking ownership of the muck we have created on this earth ... rising is our truth ...

collectively we move forward ... and oh what a beautiful garden we will thrive in ... in the future ... OUR future ...

deep breath ... i get so excited feeling the new ... there is no other way ...

overly optimistic?

i just know what i know in my heart and follow it ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 08:47 PM   #8
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

I have a feeling if we can get past the old behavior patterns of the past, new technologies can be used to help. I am hoping that they will discover and use a new energy source. There also needs to be a way of looking into another form of transportation. There seems to be many plane accidents here lately. And our dependency on oil is putting a burden through the power structure of the world's governments.

Creating solar powered energy for the home is a good start. But is that legal? Or do power companies shun that because they want to remain in control?

There are many regulations on what you can or cannot do when it comes to discovering new technologies. I hope that TPB will awaken to new ways of doing things to make living more productive. BioDome Gardens would also be a neat new feature. I also want to see the discovery of converting Ocean water to an energy source and an unlimited water supply for everyone. Our Earth is 75% water. We need to be able to harness the Ocean in this next age.
Old 02-25-2009, 10:35 PM   #9
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Humanity... without outside help and caretaking it would've ended a long time ago. It's the greatest argument of the illuminati vibration, that in order for humanity to exist in any meaningful way, it must be controlled and taken care of.

Let me share a dream I had on this topic:
Quote:
22.06.2008 Dream: I was in contact with my 'mission navigator' and was flying some missions. The context of all this was that the mission ground was planet earth and we were doing missions in order to help humanity. The last mission I had flied was kind of low profile, undercover and I was kept in the dark on many of the reasons and details. I was not happy with this and I started asking questions about several details in my mission guidelines. I don't remember any of the details but some things started to become clearer and also much of it was kept from me. I kept discussing with my mission navigator who was a bit concerned about me and she kept explaining me that I should follow the mission as is and not go too deeply into it because it was the best for us. All this was going on while I was at my resting place and after I had completed the mission, which I don't remember what it was. This place was at the top of a cliff inside a small dent (couple of meters) into the rocks, surrounded with lots of nature and overlooking a highlighted blue ocean to the left.

During the discussion I questioned the whole reason for us being on this planet with so many problems when we have so much to enjoy up there. She told me that our job is not finished yet and if we leave at this point we would not feel content as we would feel our help should be given to earth. At that point I shifted into a possible future and went for a flight through earth of how it would turn out without any help and with the humans destroying each other. There were still many buildings left intact, there were a lot of floods and humanity was nowhere to be seen. I flew arround a lot of cathedrals, huge gothic ones which reminded me to those in Vienna and they were the personification of the dark forces that brought the destruction. I landed on the roof of one of them and then was warned to not discuss to deeply with my navigator as the enemies are still around and may overhear us. At some point I was inside one of these cathedrals and was joined by someone similar to my ranks and also one more who was notably older than us and higher rank, something like a commander to us. It was pretty warm inside and we told him to get out instead. We discussed for some time, unfortunately I don't quite remember what was discussed. At some point I met with a friend of mine and I asked him and my navigator that maybe I could just go and storm the headquarters of the dark forces but they were amused by this thought and he told me that its far too dangerous and that they are way too strong, that if I become openly their enemy they would send out for me and tear me apart. My navigator then told me that maybe she would send me to their headquarters as an emmissary completely undercover. I don't know who was my navigator, but I felt I am connected to her and I am not sure if she was navigating more like me or just myself.. maybe she was one of my guides. In a somewhat connected dream later on the first dream was chapter 1 and the second dream was happening years later being chapter 2, me and my navigator I think were sitting in a front row rollercoaster which was about to start going.
Next steps of evolution for humanity? Tough to say... there are too many layers of programming for a meaningful part of humanity to be de-programmed in a timely manner in order for it to exist peacefully without the illuminati layers of control and illusion. That kind of de-programming can take several life times... and the planet can't support this kind of a system for much longer (at best 20-30 years)

The best case scenario is the expected pole shift at 2012 and galactic wave. Many die (and move to another 3D planets to continue), some live.. everyone ends up at the correct place. Many transition to 4D..

The greatest concern I have is if things remain relatively status-quo. Its the worst possible scenario.. leading inevitable to a huge bang or the death of the planet.

Last edited by TheChosen; 02-25-2009 at 10:38 PM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:40 AM   #10
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

Good thread "S".
If we continue to live in an atmosphere of fear, we will eventually be consumed by the negative energies we create. If we continue to leave out the earth in any decision we make, we will eventually be left out of any decision the earth makes. In short, it is not what we expect, or hope for, but what we create.
I am totally focused on being part of a brilliant golden earth star planet, where peace and understanding, full consciousness and thoughtful creativity exist in all their etheric glory, where all the kingdoms of nature functions in harmony with the collective consciousness and obedience to universal law. This for me is no longer a dream, but a reality that is already being manifested in many things and in many places, right here and elsewhere, and will continue to do so as more and more individuals awake to the premise, that lasting peace can ONLY be achieved by peaceful means, and that "Believing Is Seeing" and not the other way around.
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:51 AM   #11
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I posted this elsewhere, so I might as well post it here too. Let's hope we evolve to be much wiser..... LOL!

Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:31 AM   #12
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Doom (to a certain extent) then Bloom.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:53 AM   #13
Sibir
Avalon Senior Member

I`m with Anchor on this. If the world is going to be a better place, we have to change our way of thinking; get rid of the selfish thoughts. I really think a catastrophy is neccesary for us to think differently - and I don`t think all the great seers and prophecies in the world can be so wrong, when their prophecies are so simular (like Nostradamus, The Hopis, The Mayans, the Buddhists, the I Ching, etc)! I think there will be a great catastrophy, which will wipe out many lives, and then the bloom comes for the survivers...
Sibir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:14 AM   #14
mulder

I think eventually everyone on the planted will be chipped and every aspect of their lives will be narcistically controlled by the elite. Life with the chip will be nothing like now! For example, people won't be allowed to buy enough food to live on (let alone to share with non-chipped people). People will work for little money, will not be able to travel, will live in compact and ugly cities and the elite will be like Gods. I just don't think enough people will wake up in time to avert this future. I won't be able to save myself from this no matter how hard I try.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:17 AM   #15
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulder View Post
I think eventually everyone on the planted will be chipped and every aspect of their lives will be narcistically controlled by the elite. Life with the chip will be nothing like now! For example, people won't be allowed to buy enough food to live on (let alone to share with non-chipped people). People will work for little money, will not be able to travel, will live in compact and ugly cities and the elite will be like Gods. I just don't think enough people will wake up in time to avert this future. I won't be able to save myself from this no matter how hard I try.
Maybe you can share the some of the steps in your thinking that lead you to this conclusion.

For what its worth, I don't think it is going to be extreme as you make out. I don't suppose that in itself helps much. The dark elite are actually loosing this fight, but in the nature of momentum and long ships that cannot be turned quickly, things will get a bit worse before they get better.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:35 PM   #16
Myplanet2
In The Mists

We're on are way towards the blooming, but all indications are that we're allergic to the path of least resistence. My vote reflects this.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:53 PM   #17
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I'm with John. Now if we could just get rid of the Annukani, who are currently in a space war trying to get control over those of us living on the planet.. we are good to go.
Hi Carol,
Can you share sources for this information? Links? People's names?
Thanks,
Karen
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:46 PM   #18
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Too close to call. There's a huge amount of potential for good things to happen, but it will require many people waking up and taking matters into their own hands - "breaking the rules" and doing what is right instead of what they are told to do.

A huge transition is needed to go from a system of lies, selfishness, corruption, and control to a system of honesty, giving, integrity, and spritual growth.

If that doesn't happen - a world of tyranny, followed by destruction, followed by bloom.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 12:47 AM   #19
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Yes indeed. If you take a step back and look at all the weirdness and misdirection it is almost unbelievable how people are so unfocused on what we should be doing. We have a great divide and separateness in our social structures. There would have to be some major rewiring in the human civilization.

And let me say, they charge way too much for pay-per-view.

If we could all connect on a more spiritual level instead of playing tug of war between power structures, we could get stuff done.

Maybe the world has to rock once or twice like fleas on a dog to get our attention. WAKE UP. 11:11
Old 02-28-2009, 02:31 AM   #20
solitaryman
Avalon Senior Member

If you live close to farmers,you know what is doom and bloom.If you live in towns you have a different opinion about doom and bloom.but if farmers don't bloom urban pachas will learn what is doom.
solitaryman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
doom, future, humans, predictions, prophecy