Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-15-2010, 01:45 PM   #76
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Tarpley says Dalai Lama a CIA agent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
So you do not know the Dalai Lama then...you are just adoring an image like a film star...an icon...not the real man...just the public image that makes you feel safe and gives you hope...

Love
i am not adoring anyone stardust, i dont believe in haveing anyone as an idol, i have no need for them. i just dont agree with your sentiments, thats all, no big deal

hope and love come from the heart and not from another.......the way is in the heart, not in the sky. just because i like the dali lama doesnt mean anything else, i like leonard cohen, mother theresa, ghandi, martin luther king, many folk dead or alive, doesnt mean i hold them up as idols, just means i like what they stand for

m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:51 PM   #77
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
partly based around our ability to fail....
That is what appears to be but the prefered choice of source is that we live in harmony with the laws of the universe and experience the fullness of our power as eternal beings

We are given free will and falling and failing is a choice and a possibility but not a "necessity" of the organization of the worlds

Failing and falling has consequences and we are experiencing those consequences now in our own fragile bodies that live such a short time and are so frail, and our livestyles that are so hard and demanding

These are the consequences of the decissions that we as collective, as humanity have taken aeons ago, because not taking a choice and looking to the other side hoping that the problem will go away is a decission too. One that we as a race might have taken one time too many and continue to take

I can only say this out of my own experience journeying to other planes/places that there are other realities where death does not exist nor illness nor lack nor war...

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:54 PM   #78
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
That is what appears to be but the prefered choice of source is that we live in harmony with the laws of the universe and experience the fullness of our power as eternal beings

We are given free will and falling and failing is a choice and a possibility but not a "necessity" of the organization of the worlds

Failing and falling has consequences and we are experiencing those consequences now in our own fragile bodies that live such a short time and are so frail, and our livestyles that are so hard and demanding

These are the consequences of the decissions that we as collective, as humanity have taken aeons ago, because not taking a choice and looking to the other side hoping that the problem will go away is a decission too. One that we as a race might have taken one time too many and continue to take

I can only say this out of my own experience journeying to other planes/places that there are other realities where death does not exist nor illness nor lack nor war...

Love
If the joker didn't appear he would have to be invented. Universal law no.1.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:00 PM   #79
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by morguana View Post
just means i like what they stand for

m x
Dear Morguana, this has never been about what they stand for, there are many pearls of wisdom in buddism as well as in any other currents of thought. If credos and religions did not mix some of the truth with the distortions that have been implanted on them no one will pay any attention to them

There is something inside ourselves called DNA which is complex to explain in two words but suffice to say that it does give us a sense of true or false

My concern here is about behaviour of spiritual leaders, I myself thought from years back before my own awakening, that the DL was a pacifist and to realize the hidden agendas has been a shock to me. That is all

Love
Old 02-15-2010, 02:06 PM   #80
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
If the joker didn't appear he would have to be invented. Universal law no.1.
I don't think is a joke, it is instead, from my perspective, a never ending love story

Source love us so much that gave us free will...we can use it in which ever way we want...even if it means our self destruction

We can go back to source as eternal beings, masters of ourselves or, we can go back to source as space dust with no memory of what we learned or identity. It is our choice and any choice is valid

Source loves every bit of itself regardless

One could take confort on knowing that we will never ever be trully totally destroyed and we are always loved, forever and ever and never judged

Our only judge is our own DNA...

Love
Old 02-15-2010, 05:55 PM   #81
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Stardust,

I think the joker and the fool are wonderfully important, I found this - its not mine but I thought it might help. The fool is the zero point, the totality of all possibilities.

Comic Reversals and Frustration with Reason

One of the main functions of humor in Zen is in trying to allow one to understand the absurdity in attempting to classify reality into categories. Thus, the boundaries formed between logical issues are broken down, revealing the frustration that Zen has with logic and reasoning.

An example of this can be seen in a Zen anecdote about a Zen master who lay dying. His monks are all gathered around his deathbed, and the senior monk leans over and asks the master for any final words of wisdom for his monks. The old master weakly says, "Tell them Truth is like a river." The senior monk relays this message on to the other monks. The youngest monk in the group is confused, and asks, "What does he mean that Truth is like a river?" The senior monk relays this question to the master, and the master replies, "O.K., Truth is not like a river."

We see here a serious message wrapped up in a humorous package. The absurdity of classifying things into little boxes is revealed here: Truth is and is not like a river; it transcends classification.

The question 'Is it all serious?' is a very important one to ponder on! NO JOKE

thanks for all the contributions
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:39 PM   #82
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Not an agent no. Someone with higher attics , read ethics, and intents than to be 'a king' . His Holliness Dalailama ( resp. for many other masters in the East as well ) is a teacher of ancient teachings , some meant right for everyone , like the vast buddhist lectures on wisdom, meditation and compassion, other preserved by gifted few.
Tibet has been physically and spiritually protecting itself from the rest of the world for a way too long,
they managed to maintain peaceful relationships with their immediate neigbours , mainly China and Mongolia for many centuries ,
surrounded by snow capped Himalayas, they proudly called themselves ''Snow Land of Tibet'' .
They've developed unique culture based on preserving knowledge. Though some of it is apperars now to be freely available in the west ,
and cheap enough to buy,
it's hardly possible to understand way of old masters, unless you meet one in person.

I doubt that Camelot Project is allowed on Chinese internet ( smiley ?)

FREEDOM TO TIBET

Freedom to everyone else too....

A
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 01:52 AM   #83
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i watched a 4 part lecture on youtube of the dalai lama in london and thought it was excellent, it was part of my awakening process. maybe the old footage i saw of crowd control at a festival were more ot do with bonn than buddhism.

perhaps he is under some kind of control where it was a choice of be killed by the chinese or become under the thumb of the cia as a pawn to get a china (under pain of death perfhaps). im sure he is being used as we all are.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:28 AM   #84
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Consider a situation of nation and a man who grew up independant and not bowing to anyone else than their elders .

Tibetans are proud people of vast mountains, lakes, infinite space, their love nature, their homeland above all.
Do you think anyone really wanted to go to India ? Many had died on the way through high Himalayas passes ,
many had died affected by hot south Indian climate and infections, exhausted, hungry and monks with what can be compared here to post gradual degrees were forced to work on the roads in India,
to maintain their living and help to rebuild some of the monasteries , colleges , children villages housing hundreds of their children who lost their parents or were sent by them to India, in the risk of life ,
just to grant them education and to preserve their culture.

They are people of very brave hearts and unshakable spirits .

They were offered help several times, by several resources, descretly , but they refused , to preserve non violent approach.

There was involvment from CIA who trained few Tibetan soldiers and sent the units to organize silent but armed uprising, in the 60th .

The unit failed to organize anything, as the whole region was under brutal chinese control.

Many Tibetans don't fully agree with his peaceful and disactive approach, the young generation would fight to get their homeland back , all means.

The moral of the story ? Till there is single injustice taking place in this world , we all are suffering.

A
Old 02-16-2010, 09:46 AM   #85
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agape View Post
Consider a situation of nation and a man who grew up independant and not bowing to anyone else than their elders .

A
I understand how you feel, we all feel distressed when our worlds and beliefs are threatened but the end does not justify the means, that is what spiritual integrity is about

Our bodies, or flesh suits, are not really worth the compromisse of loosing our spiritual integrity

Yes life is tough in this planet, but people that are self proclaimed pacifists can only call themselves pacifists if they have integrity with regards to the principles that they are proclaiming

I have no doubt that when we are in difficult situations we all make mistakes and forget that we are spiritual beings. Our worldly possesions, that include our bodies, are not really all that important to the big picture, we can always be born again

Ghandi was a pacifist and he got beatten for his beliefs and underwent incredible hardship. Yet he achieved what he set himself to achieve because he had integrity. Same applies to Mandela who was in jail for a long time just to be heard

This whole thread is about INTEGRITY, no about whether we as humans have weaknesses or not and whether the end justify the means

I am sad too to learn of the downfall of others, I will have rather not, but truth comes out and it is not wise to hide oneself under the mattress and pretend things are not happening

I understand that the Dalai Lama himself have said that he had dealings with the CIA. That is his burdain to carry too as it was his choice

What can not longer be prettended is that he is a pacifist. He may be a man concern for his people and country but he is not a pacifict, that is all

Love
Old 02-16-2010, 12:12 PM   #86
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

The truth process will take a willing person to concealed areas of our own fearful emptiness, if you go far enough you will find your own fullness. I used to have a few altars, now I have S P A C E. (Not sure what to do with it sometimes)
For some further information on Tibet,
http://www.youtube.com/user/linuxgur.../0/bJGr86ikA3U
and perhaps read the sidebar for links.
It hurts to let go of sacred cows, but eventually you realise you don't have to deal with their dung, though apparently it burns well.

I have no personal feelings about the DL, never ACTUALLY met him. I can see he does a very good job as a front person. That's the problem for me, while everyone is watching the show, I like to go round the back of the tent.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:49 PM   #87
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post

I have no personal feelings about the DL, never ACTUALLY met him. I can see he does a very good job as a front person. That's the problem for me, while everyone is watching the show, I like to go round the back of the tent.
I am with you on this, I also like SPACE
Old 02-16-2010, 08:22 PM   #88
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

And that's the sad though inevitable ending of all old cultures, Tibetan nation and learning they preserved is slowly dying out in front of our and this worlds eyes and we allow it to happen..

We are digging out remains of those who are gone ..but care less for those who are living and what is THEIR message for humankind.

They live their religion day by day and are in peace with that..they are well trained people, over time and most of the old generation agree with H.H.Dalailama, they are pacifists ..at the cost of their human existence,
by peace they maintain integrity and they are not all able to face our type of modern civilisation, similar as my granny or my mum, but they are far older souls.

The legend of Shambhala is eternal and it sais that those who had transcended their time will be reborn in faultless realms.

Been there, seen that, should not speak

A
Old 02-16-2010, 09:01 PM   #89
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhXw-2aqJ3E

I've only now listened to the initial video you've posted ( shame of me ) ..
and I'm feeling responsible to tell you that 'the way Mr Tarpley presents facts is a scam.
It's like trying to depict culture in the worst possible terms , so agrreable with Chinas 'liberation' approach.

It's as if you start describing US now in very bad terms and all the dirt going on in politics and crimes and military regime whatever ..try speak to China, they might liberate yea

He forgot to mention attrocities, tortures and mutilations conducted by chinese on tibetans as well as their own people ..and there's no control over what they do in their 'homeland'.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:02 PM   #90
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

I'm not a dogma person, give me cats anyday.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:14 PM   #91
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Buddhism is not considered a "religion" by Buddhists. It is a philosophy and a way of life, which Buddhists practice daily. The Path of Heart is a good book to read by the DL.

This man appears to be sentenced without evidence or trial.

Best not to judge unless there is hard core evidence & not just speculation & cybernet gossip. Best to ask the question, why and what has Tarpley to gain by his attack on DL? Which camp is he in?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:36 PM   #92
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Buddhism is not considered a "religion" by Buddhists. It is a philosophy and a way of life, which Buddhists practice daily. The Path of Heart is a good book to read by the DL.

This man appears to be sentenced without evidence or trial.

Best not to judge unless there is hard core evidence & not just speculation & cybernet gossip. Best to ask the question, why and what has Tarpley to gain by his attack on DL? Which camp is he in?
Agreed.

I mentioned earlier what Tarpley is upto. It's to do with not enraging the Chinese so they don't dump US bonds and his deep hatred of Obama.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:26 PM   #93
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for your doubts, they made me research more deaply and oh boy there is plenty evidence of that the Dalai Lama is on the CIA payroll and that he helped organize a violent uprising. So much for pacifism

The following articles also explain a lot about the abuses that the tibetan people suffered under the Dalai Lama which explain why they did not do anything to defend its kingdom

I was shocked to learn that the Dalai Lama received money from the CIA, now I am speachless at the propaganda machine that creates "mirages" of inexistent saints

Cheers
PS there were so many articles that I just stopped reading, here are some examples but there are many more

http://newschecker.blogspot.com/2007...-in-power.html

http://www.infowars.com/the-role-of-...as-holy-cloak/

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Dalai%...ys.-a053476012

http://www.greenleft.org.au/1996/248/13397

http://www.northern-iowan.org/opinio...arch-1.2085931

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-53476012.html

Tags
corruption, dalai lama, obama, tarpley