Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 09-13-2008, 11:01 PM   #1
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb The Emergence of Informatics

Knowledge engineering, semantic equivalence, collaborative innovation, the pursuit of some common purpose.

http://www.isotelesis.net/
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:31 AM   #2
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Emergence of Informatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intuician View Post
I disagree with the premise. I think a persons value is to others and not to himself. If you give service to others, you will have a high personal dignity.
If only this language was less ambiguous, some concepts are more than just a single interpretation, in this case I believe you misconstrue the premise of Isotelesis.

The point of the quote is not to suggest that service to others does not create value and high personal dignity, rather that it must be a self-generated motive, not because somebody else told you to. Basically it was meant to suggest thinking for yourself is the highest virtue. I don't agree with all of Ayn Rand, but some of her ideas such as individuality and holding oneself to principles such as self-development and honor, are essential to human evolution. If everybody did things for big brother, we'd all be virtuous wouldn't we? You should do something because you think it's right. Service to others begins with service to self, through which you recognize that where one ends and another begins is nominal. Ultimately you're helping others more when you're acting consciously, the spiritual evolution of mankind will be more organic, you cannot engineer karma and get away with it. Rumi describes it quite eloquently. Hence, rather than collecting power at one end, fold it back on itself to create self-organizing, humanitarian, libertarian communities from within.

Last edited by isotelesis; 09-14-2008 at 03:41 AM.
Old 09-14-2008, 03:49 AM   #3
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-21-2009 at 04:22 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:17 AM   #4
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
some people mistake having degrees,
for, people who have the "real" knowledge

the world does NOT work that way anymore

brightest blessings of energy, light ' n love

i am susan
white lotus star
the eXchanger
I don't have a degree actually, which is why I like the idea of a collaborative innovation network, those who have no formal education will have the opportunity to add value. I was inspired by the story of Chris Langan, his CTMU is an example of work done outside of academia, the science of spirituality is another field which the globe can explore together.

Who is trying to work that way? Sure as heck isn't me. All I'm trying to do is leave something behind for future generations. Life is short. Aren't we grateful those who came before us stored and organized their knowledge in writing? However, I agree that the akashic field is the ultimate relational database.

Last edited by isotelesis; 09-14-2008 at 04:20 AM.
Old 09-14-2008, 04:19 AM   #5
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-21-2009 at 04:22 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 07:09 AM   #6
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

I am looking for those who want to create a global network which creates order from chaos.
Old 09-14-2008, 08:17 AM   #7
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by isotelesis View Post
I am looking for those who want to create a global network which creates order from chaos.
Isn't that the identical mantra of the illuminati crowd?

I'm not sure how you personally define servicing oneself from knowing oneself.
If similar then I would agree, as you can't help another effectively without being able to help yourself. Which comes with knowing.
I can't seem to get my head around "Independence is the only gauge of human virtue and value". I just can't see that as truth in any sense.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:31 AM   #8
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Isn't that the identical mantra of the illuminati crowd?

I'm not sure how you personally define servicing oneself from knowing oneself.
If similar then I would agree, as you can't help another effectively without being able to help yourself. Which comes with knowing.
I can't seem to get my head around "Independence is the only gauge of human virtue and value". I just can't see that as truth in any sense.
There are many who are refered to as Illuminati, you can't pigeonhole the concept of pursuing enlightenment with becoming a Luciferian, a string of characters in various arrangements evoke quite predictable responses. The so-called ruling elite lack the requisite isotelesis to manage such resources without a hybrid of informatics, cognitive science, and their seamless integration. This is a morally neutral tool, it is up to us to use it in a way that helps us better understand ourselves, and our role in the universe.

Dependence~>Independence~>Interdependence

The ultimate telesis is globally beneficial symbiotic interdependence, however independence places the responsibility on the individual, therefore avoiding false measurements of the virtue of a person.

Or, you can say that being Anglo-Saxon is a way to measure virtue and value since one may acquire the value of what other members of your race did, or being a Hilton...what did Paris ever do to be worth so much? Oh you have such and such blood, you must be superior, because you have certain physical features...of course, the best guage of virtue and value is what other people did for you, right...so, Aryans are all tall blonds right? Greys and Nordics are rather easily programmable.

Last edited by isotelesis; 09-15-2008 at 03:41 AM.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:16 AM   #9
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

At some point the system will change, people must learn to have limits on certain wants, the animal farm needs good shepards. One does not have to agree with the methods, but isotelesis keeps us working towards common goals, eventually the 5 pointed pyramid becomes an 8 pointed merkaba. To become a galactic species of planned progress.

Last edited by isotelesis; 09-16-2008 at 11:26 AM.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:16 PM   #10
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

See how easily vital information becomes lost in chaotic attractors? Imagine what it must be like to manage the entire world, much less this little forum, hence the need for informatics. Once they get their machines processing language as naturally as human thought, the challenge will be transferring that knowledge, which is where cognitive science and human computer interaction become important. Ultimately, populations will have to agree to a common purpose, which Isotelesis will facilitate to some extent. My goal is to get into biodynamic agriculture once the system finally melts. You can find me in Livermore, CA.

Last edited by isotelesis; 09-23-2008 at 11:03 PM.
Old 09-24-2008, 02:15 AM   #11
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Give what you can;take what you need.Problem with human frailties are that greed 'justifies' the take what you need portion of the equation and give what you can can also become less affordable to most.Humanity has to understand the richness and unadulterated reward of giving.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:37 AM   #12
d. macaluso
Avalon Senior Member

I'm too preoccupied this moment to submit a detailed reply to the specific thoughts displayed in this thread. But I think it's of value to indicate here that some ears exist in the forest and the falling trees of information exchange therefore do make a sound. And find like minds.

The purpose expressed about art, love, treating others, etc. definitely resounds and resonates along with other thoughts expressed in the worldview leveled like a compact foundation for a true seeker's path.
d. macaluso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:40 AM   #13
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-08-2008 at 04:54 PM.
Old 09-24-2008, 03:22 AM   #14
d. macaluso
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
I am confused as to what seems to be the idea of service to self and service to others. My understanding has always been that service to others meant that everything you do in life is a result of what you feel would be the best path for the good of all that exists. Service to self, as I understand it, limits the good of all to self and /or family, and friends only. It has absolutely nothing to do with being in servitude to any class of beings
I'm not sure that imposed societal order can be roundly renounced on the basis of a "service to self" standard, or a standard of "do unto others as you would have them do unto you." But I've always been intrigued by a parable I heard years back about a Buddhist monk (supposedly the zenith of compassion and love, etc.) not intervening on behalf of another who was drowning. Right or wrong or any moralistic reaction to the monk's behavior aside; who is so wise as to conclude what is the good for all?

I think the essence of a self-directed life as outlined above in this thread is analogous to the dictum "know thyself." I think we always emit outwardly what we harbor inwardly. The value of certain standards, when shared by like minds with like values, can produce a collective result of mutual enhancement.
d. macaluso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:58 AM   #15
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: The Emergence of Informatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
Give what you can;take what you need.Problem with human frailties are that greed 'justifies' the take what you need portion of the equation and give what you can can also become less affordable to most.Humanity has to understand the richness and unadulterated reward of giving.
Absolutely, direct giving creates a priceless sense of reward and is good for karma, it is certainly more fulfilling than simply keeping oneself sustained.

However that isn't the point of the quote. It means to never compromise one's identity. To never let your mind be enslaved by organizational tyranny. When you feed the homeless, you are doing so for your own personal spiritual fulfillment, not for the religious overlords who determine whether you get into heaven or not. Ultimately we are all one. What one makes of themselves is more important than what one does because it fulfills the identity of another.

Last edited by isotelesis; 09-24-2008 at 05:01 AM.
Old 09-25-2008, 02:58 AM   #16
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: The Emergence of Informatics

Quote:
What and who should you believe? Yourself! Do not allow yourself to be led without question. This is the cornerstone of the Alien messages. WE, must look after ourselves…they will not be here to “take care of us.” WE must learn to look after this earth and ourselves. They are concerned that we are stripping the planet pf precious resources and want the world to wake up and open their eyes.
Nice quote from alien blue star.

I don't plan to become high tech low life.

We must strive to become telic agents of the oneness known as God.

Our ways of knowing will become more self-evident over time.
Old 09-25-2008, 10:11 PM   #17
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
I am confused as to what seems to be the idea of service to self and service to others. My understanding has always been that service to others meant that everything you do in life is a result of what you feel would be the best path for the good of all that exists. Service to self, as I understand it, limits the good of all to self and /or family, and friends only. It has absolutely nothing to do with being in servitude to any class of beings

All is One. All consiousness is One with the illusion of seperation. Service to others only means seeing yourself in another, and seeing the highest good in others because they are only facets of yourself, there really is no other. Only yourself and all conciousness as One.

When you serve yourself, the personality, the ego, then you affirm the separation.

Blessings to all.

Namaste
Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:25 AM   #18
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

My goal isn't to affirm separation. The goal is to enable an isomorphic medium which optimizes the vital processes of self-organization and decision making through self-describing ontologies which promote knowledge development for interdependent telic agents, allowing one-of-a-kind individuals to coherently apply themselves in order to overcome the Nash Equilibrium. This respects and preserves the essential variations which allow info-cognitive structures to evolve in creative, inspired, artistic, innovative, and original ways. This promotes the creation of value for all sentient beings and the elemental mind of the creator. The ultimate goal is that of...[whatever you call oneness].

Pretty much the next generation of game theory.

Last edited by isotelesis; 09-26-2008 at 12:34 AM.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:11 AM   #19
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: The Emergence of Informatics

The very methods of communication we rely upon are becoming obsolete. A form of telepathy and condensed knowing are natural consequences. Psycholinguistics will eventually shift from the analytical exercise of categorizing syntactic semantics through explicitly defined, artificial representations to exploring interaction and communication using the natural, metalinguistic elements of human consciousness.
Old 09-29-2008, 06:20 AM   #20
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: The Emergence of Informatics

Provides essential insights on the nature of consciousness:

http://www.1000yearsofpeace.com/Prom...SUBSPACEWP.PDF