Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Resources > Sharing Resources

Notices

Old 09-06-2008, 11:14 PM   #1
Kiluminati
Avalon Senior Member

Default Video material

I don't now whether 'resources' means advanced material or introductionary material but I'm convinced that a much larger audience will be listening if you present your material in an easy, media-packed format.

Me and my team are trying to do this through the spreading of project camelot videos but also documentaries and other interesting stuff.
The problem we face is that a lot od the interesting videos are copyrighted by companies.
We can link to video communities which hosts these videos but eventually they are all bound to get deleted by the moderators.
We can't host them ourselves, since that would be illegal.

Our main guideline is EASY ACCESS, and linking to public file-sharing sites where the files are compressed and maybe even cut up into pieces is not easy for 95% of the internet users, an embedded youTube player on the other hand is.

Any creative mind who has a brilliant solution to this problem? (:
Kiluminati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:54 AM   #2
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Video material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiluminati View Post
I don't now whether 'resources' means advanced material or introductionary material but I'm convinced that a much larger audience will be listening if you present your material in an easy, media-packed format.

Me and my team are trying to do this through the spreading of project camelot videos but also documentaries and other interesting stuff.
The problem we face is that a lot od the interesting videos are copyrighted by companies.
We can link to video communities which hosts these videos but eventually they are all bound to get deleted by the moderators.
We can't host them ourselves, since that would be illegal.

Our main guideline is EASY ACCESS, and linking to public file-sharing sites where the files are compressed and maybe even cut up into pieces is not easy for 95% of the internet users, an embedded youTube player on the other hand is.

Any creative mind who has a brilliant solution to this problem? (:

Try and convince the ones with the vids and info to stop charging so much.
Bottom line... money is nice and all, but it ain't gonna mean much for very much longer, y'know?

I cannot figure out why ANYONE with info that could potentially save the PLANET/RACE/UNIVERSE would charge for it. Isn't that a kind of slow suicide by ego?

Just MHO.
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 09:22 AM   #3
Kiluminati
Avalon Senior Member

Well, for a lot of people, it's their job. If they don't charge anything for it, they're not able to produce anything more. And not everyone who makes documentaries about the ET/UFO phenomenon is convinced that money will drop in value.
There's a lot of blind faith involved in accepting 20 different prophecies from 200 different people, especially when a lot of them claim that the future is constantly changing. When I watched the camelot video about Dan Burish I was reasonably convinced he was speaking the truth, until I visited Eagles Disobey and saw him drawing the most alogical conclusions from preposterous 'evidence'.
I'm not trying to discredit people like Burisch, but I'm saying not everyone believes the stories of upcoming earthchanges.
Kiluminati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:16 PM   #4
Aware_Belgium
Avalon Senior Member

not everyone?

m8 if you hadn't noticed, we still gotta wake up 99,99% of the population, i think we're still a minority watching the video's, leave alone the ones who believe it do something about it, 99% of the ones who watch are prob "silent observers"

talked about feeling alone yet not so much *hint hint
Aware_Belgium is offline   Reply With Quote