Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-09-2008, 01:33 PM   #1
yohnor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Providing a way of escape ??

In the Bible, The Lord has always provided a way of escape for his people in a time of trouble. Tell me of another book or of some other so called ascended master or guru that has done as much or has plans to do as such even for a people that are unworthy of an event. Please dont post your theories they are only in your mind. Give me something concrete. Thank you

Last edited by yohnor; 10-09-2008 at 02:20 PM.
yohnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:17 PM   #2
yohnor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Providing a way of escape ??

Over half an hour, 17 views and nobody can come up with an alternative way of escape. This could be very revealing and should speak volumes if another way of escape is not mentioned.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:15 PM   #3
yohnor
Avalon Senior Member

So many posters on this site that seam to know so much about spirituality, and not one person can com up with a another way of escape for a troubled people. Could it be that the only way is marked out in the Bible then? I am just asking the questions. Who will help us?
Old 10-09-2008, 04:23 PM   #4
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

I have multiple escapes for you friend.
1.Bombshelter....bible(people hid in the rocks of the mountains....)(get inside your chambers and close your doors till the wrath of the lord is past)
2.Boat....get on a boat loaded with food and water and wait out the chaos in the middle of the ocean.
3.Rapture....opinion...I think the rapture will be a mass abduction...who exactally they will abduct?I can't say for sure...it may be random.It will be like winning the lottery maybe...pure luck.Maybe there is a reason they have been abducting certain family members throughout the years?Maybe they have their eye on specific groups?I highly doubt it has anything to do with religious background though.
Mikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:09 PM   #5
yohnor
Avalon Senior Member

Your telling me that there is no way of escape for a troubled people other than what is written in the Bible? Well, either it is a book of truth or we as a people are in BIG trouble. I will have to read more on this.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:56 PM   #6
yohnor
Avalon Senior Member

So the Bible is correct then, saying there is no other name, where by a troubled man can be saved from all his iniquity. Well how about that? Sounds crazy, but that's the way it appears if nobody can furnish me with another name or way.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:29 AM   #7
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

No answer is needed to your question.

You are still young enough to research and inform you outside the Bible. Because the Bible has been altered. It means you need a much wider view to get a small picture of what you are and where you are.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:13 AM   #8
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Escape from what? Where would we go? To a place where people aren't greedy and violent?

What plan is laid out in Bible besides wandering through a desert for forty years?

Last edited by Sherab; 10-10-2008 at 05:24 AM.
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bible, spiritual, truth, way of escape