Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 07-17-2009, 11:31 AM   #1
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Astronauts see UFO's on Moon, NASA erases Tapes

This is very interesting if you can read between the lines:
NASA admits Moon Landing Tapes were Erased
http://www.reuters.com/article/newsO...56F5MK20090716

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Consider the above article in light of the following information:

Did Apollo 11 Encounter UFOs on the Moon? from the Book "Above Top Secret" by Timothy Good.

According to hitherto unconfirmed reports, Both Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin saw UFOs shortly after their historic landing on the Moon in Apollo 11 on 21 July 1969. I remember hearing one of the astronauts refer to a "light" in or on a carter during the television transmission, followed by a request from mission control for further information. Nothing more was heard.

According to a former NASA employee Otto Binder, unnamed radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets picked up the following exchange:

NASA: What's there? Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

Apollo: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!

Maurice Chatelain In 1979, Maurice Chatelain, former chief of NASA Communications Systems confirmed that Armstrong had indeed reported seeing two UFOs on the rim of a crater. "The encounter was common knowledge in NASA," he revealed, "but nobody has talked about it until now."

Soviet scientists were allegedly the first to confirm the incident. "According to our information, the encounter was reported immediately after the landing of the module," said Dr. Vladimir Azhazha, a physicist and Professor of Mathematics at Moscow University. "Neil Armstrong relayed the message to Mission Control that two large, mysterious objects were watching them after having landed near the moon module. But his message was never heard by the public-because NASA censored it. "

According to another Soviet scientist, Dr. Aleksandr Kazantsev, Buzz Aldrin took color movie film of the UFOs from inside the module, and continued filming them after he and Armstrong went outside. Dr. Azhazha claims that the UFOs departed minutes after the astronauts came out on to the lunar surface.

Maurice Chatelain also confirmed that Apollo 11's radio transmissions were interrupted on several occasions in order to hide the news from the public. Before dismissing Chatelain's sensational claims, it is worth noting his impressive background in the aerospace industry and space program. His first job after moving from France was as an electronics engineer with Convair, specializing in telecommunications, telemetry, and radar. In 1959 he was in charge of an electromagnetic research group, developing new radar and telecommunications systems for Ryan. One of his eleven patents was an automatic flights to the Moon. Later, at North American Aviation, Chatelain was offered the job of designing and building the Apollo communications and data-processing systems.

Chatelain claims that "all Apollo and Gemini flights were followed, both at a distance and sometimes also quite closely, by space vehicles of extraterrestrial origin-flying saucers, or UFOs, if you want to call them by that name. Every time it occurred, the astronauts informed Mission Control, who then ordered absolute silence." He goes on to say:

"I think that Walter Schirra aboard Mercury 8 was the first of the astronauts to use the code name 'Santa Claus' to indicate the presence of flying saucers next to space capsules. However, his announcements were barely noticed by the general public.

It was a little different when James Lovell on board the Apollo 8 command module came out from behind the moon and said for everybody to hear:

'PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS.'

A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was engaged in a discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA symposium.

Professor: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?

Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a possibility, the fact is, we were warned off! (by the Aliens). There was never any question then of a space station or a moon city.

Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, were they big!... and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong: Naturally-NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a quick scoop and back again.

Armstrong confirmed that the story was true but refused to go into further detail.

Article with more fascinating revelations including cities on the Moon:
http://www.ufocasebook.com/moon.html
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:40 AM   #2
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Astronauts see UFO's on Moon, NASA erases Tapes

I believe this is the main reason we have not been back to the Moon 'officially' in the last 30 years. Since Apollo 11, 12, 14, 15, 16 & 17.

To those who believe we never went to the moon at all because of the footage anomalies on the tapes...

Well it is both true_ We did go, AND it was faked. Stanley Kubrick was enlisted to direct the fake lunar landing, he was given an advanced camera with state of the art lenses by NASA as part payment.. which he later used on films.

But we definately DID go to the moon aswel, the information above would explain why we saw more of Kubrick's 'alternative' landing. Perhaps it was better looking than the real thing, and there were no UFO's to airbrush out.

Last edited by Luminari; 07-17-2009 at 11:46 AM.
Old 07-18-2009, 12:54 AM   #3
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Astronauts see UFO's on Moon, NASA erases Tapes

'PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS'

Old 07-18-2009, 12:55 AM   #4
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Astronauts see UFO's on Moon, NASA erases Tapes

Old 07-18-2009, 04:30 AM   #5
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Great thread, article, and pictures Luminari !!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 11:34 AM   #6
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Great thread, article, and pictures Luminari !!
Thanks alot Dan, nobody else seems to appreciate it.

Maybe I should have tried to incorporate 'Obama' or 'Swine Flu' in the title somehow hmmmm.

Only joking.
Old 07-18-2009, 11:38 AM   #7
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

This is very interesting stuff, I read once that the atmosphere on the moon was actually breathable. Also that the gravity was the same as earth.

I am one of these who has a hard time believing the moon visit.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 11:53 AM   #8
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Astronauts see UFO's on Moon, NASA erases Tapes

Thanks Ammit.

Respectfully to the many others like you who believe we never made it to the moon.

Here is another interesting aspect of the Apollo program you might not of heard of before that will add to the evidence that men from NASA did indeed go to the moon's surface. Its called:

Lunar Laser Ranging (LLR)

The ongoing Lunar Laser Ranging Experiment measures the distance between the Earth and the Moon using laser ranging. Lasers on Earth are aimed at retroreflectors previously planted on the Moon and the time delay for the reflected light to return is determined. Since the speed of light is known with very high accuracy, the distance to the moon can be calculated. This distance has been measured with increasing accuracy for more than 35 years.

The distance continually changes for a number of reasons, but averages about 384,467 kilometers (238,897 miles).

The experiment was first made possible by a retroreflector array installed on July 21, 1969, by the crew of the Apollo 11. Two more retroreflector arrays left by the Apollo 14 and Apollo 15 missions have contributed to the experiment.

The Apollo 15 array is three times the size of the arrays left by the two earlier Apollo missions. Its size made it the target of three-quarters of the sample measurements taken in the first 25 years of the experiment. Improvements in technology since then have resulted in greater use of the smaller arrays, by sites such as the McDonald Observatory and the OCA Laser-Lune telemetry station affiliated with the Côte d'Azur Observatory.

At the Moon's surface, the beam is only about 6.5 kilometers (four miles) wide and scientists liken the task of aiming the beam to using a rifle to hit a moving dime 3 kilometers (two miles) away. The reflected light is too weak to be seen with the human eye, but under good conditions, one photon will be received every few seconds (they can be identified as originating from the laser because the laser is highly monochromatic). This is one of the most precise distance measurements ever made, and is equivalent in accuracy to determining the distance between Los Angeles and New York to one hundredth of an inch. As of 2002 work is progressing on increasing the accuracy of the Earth-Moon measurements to near millimeter accuracy.
Apollo 14 Lunar Ranging Retro Reflector (LRRR)

Some of the findings of this long-term experiment are:

* The moon is spiralling away from Earth at a rate of 38 mm per year.

* The moon probably has a liquid core of about 20% of the Moon's radius.

* The universal force of gravity is very stable. The experiments have put
an upper limit on the change in Newton's gravitational constant G of
less than 1 part in 1011 since 1969.

* The likelihood of any "Nordtvedt effect" (a composition-dependent
differential acceleration of the Moon and Earth towards the Sun) has
been ruled out to high precision, strongly supporting the validity of the
Strong Equivalence Principle.

* Einstein's theory of gravity (the general theory of relativity) predicts
the moon's orbit to within the accuracy of the laser ranging
measurements.

Additionally, the accuracy of these experiments has improved historic knowledge of the Moon's orbit enough to permit timing of solar eclipses up to 3,400 years ago.

The presence of reflectors on the Moon has been used to rebut claims that the Apollo landings were faked.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_L...ing_Experiment
http://www.iers.org/MainDisp.csl?pid=99-120
Old 07-18-2009, 12:00 PM   #9
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Many thanks for that Luminari
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:52 AM   #10
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Awesome thread!
I always believed that we went to the moon.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 03:41 PM   #11
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for posting this Luminari!

You keep coming with new information, all the time! How do you manage that? I couldn't!

Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 01:46 AM   #12
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Astronauts see UFO's on Moon, NASA erases Tapes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Many thanks for that Luminari
Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Awesome thread!
I always believed that we went to the moon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemeos View Post
Thanks for posting this Luminari!

You keep coming with new information, all the time! How do you manage that? I couldn't!

Thanks for the nice feedback guys.

Gemeos I don't even post 1% of the amazing discoveries and mindblowing info I am dealing with so it really is no big deal, thank you though.

Last edited by Luminari; 09-29-2009 at 04:13 PM.
Old 07-21-2009, 07:16 AM   #13
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Astronauts see UFO's on Moon, NASA erases Tapes

Lunar Laser Ranging (LLR)[/B][/SIZE]

[B]The ongoing Lunar Laser Ranging Experiment measures the distance between the Earth and the Moon using laser ranging. Lasers on Earth are aimed at retroreflectors previously planted on the Moon and the time delay for the reflected light to return is determined. Since the speed of light is known with very high accuracy, the distance to the moon can be calculated. This distance has been measured with increasing accuracy for more than 35 years.

The National Science Foundation has plans in motion to cancel this Project due to a supposed lack of funding which would be a shame especially if the PTB is planning to IMPACT the Moon on October 8/09...
God knows what Neil Armstrong's Aliens will think of it all!
See Ted Twietmeyer's article on Thread below:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15105
__________________________________________________ _________
When the going gets tough, the tough get going..............(Anon)
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:22 AM   #14
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Gemeos I don't even post 1% of the amazing discoveries and mindblowing info I am dealing with so it really is no big deal, thank you though.

I want more! I want more!!!!
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:12 PM   #15
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Astronauts see UFO's on Moon, NASA erases Tapes

Reading Richard Dolan's legendary new book: 'UFO's & The National Security State; The Cover-Up Exposed 1973-1991' at the moment and had to share this from page 117-118, which I will paraphrase
in my own words, except for the couple of quotes from Vito Saccheri in orange.

Ok.. back in 1976 an ex NASA scientist and photo analyst George Leonard published a book called 'Somebody Else Is On The Moon';

Containing some very intriging images. Unfortunately the images in the book were small and very grainy but he does include the official reference numbers for the original images which are huge and alot clearer...

Fast forward to 1979 and two engineers (Vito Saccheri and Lester Howes) inspired by Leonard's book pay a visit to NASA's Houston headquarters and gain permission to view the photo archives under certain conditions.

This is some of what they saw in Saccheri's own words:

Quote:
...obvious machinery on the surface, showing bolted sections; three dilapidated 'bridges' crossing a chasm that reminded me of the Grand Canyon ... three surprising pyramids that prompted me later to closely study the Egyptian Giza pyramid complex; apparent pipelines criss-crossing the surface, running to and from craters; a UFO rising from the surface and photographed directly above a crater; and perhaps the most memorable, the unmistakable figure of a rectangular structure placed squarely in the biggest crater pictured - the structure looked either very old or under construction, but the crater had to be miles wide, and the camera angle gave a perfect three-dimensional view.
On the last of their three permitted days of study Saccheri was able to view some NASA transcripts from the manned space-flights. Some gems he discovered were:

Quote:
"Houston, we've got a bogey at two o'clock."
"Roger that, Apollo. Switching to alpha. Roll eight degrees and begin sequence.."

And I love this one..

Quote:
"Mission Control, we've got Santa Claus coming over the hill..."
"Roger, Apollo. Hold your fix. Switching bravo. Do you copy?"
"Roger, Houston. Bravo link.."
Alpha and Bravo are references to stations that switched broadcast reception away from Houston and Mission Control to missile bases equipped with 'secure communications'.

Last edited by Luminari; 09-29-2009 at 04:14 PM.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:19 PM   #16
Hogosha
Avalon Senior Member

Well everytime NASA sends ppl in space they come back whit statments that they seen something. But it never goes public. Like as i remeber, there was one time when they went up to the space station, they seen a black object monitoring them the whole time. The report was as i remeber a black cube floating for the whole time while they were in space.

Well i belived that they been on the moon, but there was much more behind it then just landing and punching a few golf balls off the moon.

But i alwas was wondering, in facts, was dissapointed at how NASA and US never took more time to develope nasa and its aspects. The 20mil dollar support to nasa is saying it self alot, since the war industry gets over 500mil dollars per year ( not inculding while in war, when the numbers of money jump ridiculusly high ).

Then there is another thing NASA is still flying those junk spacecrafts from what ? 70s ? 60s? Well they do upgrade them, but no matter how much they upgrade the shuttle its still gona be a piece of junk.

But it comes down to why they dont want to develope, since there clearly is enough money for it. Simple,people on the top, dont want it. Living in the 21st century and still cant go to see other planets.... Oh unless your multi milionare you can go to space.....
Money,... what is it good for?

well cya around....
Hogosha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:36 PM   #17
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Astronauts see UFO's on Moon, NASA erases Tapes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogosha View Post
...the war industry gets over 500mil dollars per year..

Then there is another thing NASA is still flying those junk spacecrafts from what ? 70s ? 60s? Well they do upgrade them, but no matter how much they upgrade the shuttle its still gona be a piece of junk.

But it comes down to why they dont want to develope, since there clearly is enough money for it. Simple,people on the top, dont want it. Living in the 21st century and still cant go to see other planets.... Oh unless your multi milionare you can go to space.....
Money,... what is it good for?

Welcome Hogosha.

Yes, I know what you mean $$$

Why can't we all be friends*, use our combined global military/intelligence budgets to build Spaceships, colonize the moons of Saturn and Jupiter etc,

Mining in the Asteroid Belt, delivering material to be refined in industrial processing plants on the moon.

Instead of manufacturing all our stuff in China we could do it on the Moon and ship the finished products to Earth.

That way we would eliminate pollution here. To produce everything 'off-world' like they do in the Pleiades and other places.

*Achieving unity (mass recognition of the Law Of One) would lift the quarantine on Earth enabling inter-planetary travel, free energy and mentorship by 'Guardians'.

Last edited by Luminari; 09-29-2009 at 04:11 PM.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:04 PM   #18
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

ok... from Page 23 of Ingo Swann's book...

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:04 PM   #19
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Great thread! Piece by peace.

Love Love Love,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:22 AM   #20
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Astronauts see UFO's on Moon, NASA erases Tapes

Thanks!

Old 11-30-2009, 01:21 PM   #21
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Old 01-25-2010, 02:26 PM   #22
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Old 01-25-2010, 02:57 PM   #23
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Thanks!

is the top pic fake? !!!

thanks for this post
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:38 PM   #24
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Photo in post #20 is spaceman in front, US military camp in Iraq, in the background.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 04:27 PM   #25
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundthetable View Post
is the top pic fake? !!!

thanks for this post
The top picture is an Apollo 16 image AS16-114-18423, the original can be found here: http://history.nasa.gov/alsj/a16/AS16-114-18423HR.jpg

And another version of the same can be found here: http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/...114-18423.html

----

The other image below the first, with that big boulder in the middle, is a panorama of at least two images from Apollo 17, the pertinent frames are:

AS17-140-21495: http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/AS17-140-21495HR.jpg
AS17-140-21496: http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/AS17-140-21496HR.jpg

----

Yes the images in this thread are photoshopped, etc. But they give you a pretty accurate clue of what is really on the Moon.

Here's something that isn't photoshopped, this is from an official NASA image, the same panorama actually, original found here: http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/...s73-22871.html

When you turn up the gamma and contrast, and the lunar surface becomes over exposed, here's what you find in the sky:

There is something there that appears like columns from an ancient city.

Is this some NASA magick, or is it the real deal? - you decide.

Cheers
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote