Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-01-2009, 08:13 PM   #1
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Orion Picasso, Reptoid Mozart & Sirian Shakespeare

The Orion Picasso, Reptoid Mozart & Sirian Shakespeare

In general our Galactic Space Sisters & Brothers &/or the intraterrestrial inhabitants of this planet, try to avoid eye to eye contact with Earthlings. Rather then making a guest appearance at ‘Larry King Live’, addressing the United Nations or giving a press conference at the doorstep of The White House, after a “wonderful, meaningful & very constructive meeting with our beloved friend, the President,” they prefer to communicate with us through shady channelled messages, in which they mainly feed us with a truckload of promises. You might almost think those ‘aliens’ haven’t studied any human beings, but politicians, and came to the conclusion that apparently this is the best way to steal the hearts, minds & souls of the 6 billion ‘Joe Sixpack’ Earthlings. But whether they’re made by politicians or extra/intraterrestrials; promises don’t buy me bread, as words don’t fill my stomach.

Although I do respect the mysterious ways in which our Space & ‘Underworld’ Sisters & Brothers communicate, the core information that filters through mainly concentrates on technological, social, religious &/or political issues.

But what about Art? One might presume that sophisticated ‘alien’ races (especially those who resemble us humans) have their own equivalents of Da Vinci, Picasso or Rembrandt, & Beethoven, Mozart, Rolling Stones, Madonna, Underworld or Britney (Shake)Spears?

Perhaps the next time our dear Galactic Federation friend LaSuLa could be so kind to channel some examples of ‘alien’ (dance) music or a picture of the Sirian Mona Lisa, instead of the usual, hardly convincing & seemingly endless stream of sweet talk & hollow promises. That would really shed a sensational, fresh & revealing light on the ‘alien’ puzzle.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 12:59 AM   #2
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Orion Picasso, Reptoid Mozart & Sirian Shakespeare

Oooh, did you write that? Love it. Especially about the sweet talk. I would love to be wrong, but something isn't quite right with the stuff...anybody else agree?
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:07 AM   #3
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

I agree. SaLuSa should shut the f*** up and send the (budgeted) money to, say, artists to run the putrid stock market.

How much worse could THAT be???????????????? I do remember that John McCain couldn't get musicians' permissions to play their music at pump up rallies at events before the 2008 elections.

It's always take, take, take.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:37 AM   #4
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Linda! Yes, I wrote this. Glad you like it. I think Art is one of the things in which humanity shows itself from its best side. If these ET's don't want to show their faces, than perhaps they could give us a glimpse of their supposedly benevolent intentions, through what they consider art on The Pleiades, Zeta Riticuli, Nibiru etc.
Ever heard Klingon 'music'? It says it all!

I'm really totally fed up with all this channeled Galactic Federation BS. These GF messages pop up on a daily bases at allmost every 'UFO etc.' website. For all I understand it might very well be a 'disclosure psy ops' thing.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote