Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 11:30 PM   #1
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Take care with all the new energy (coming to Earth now)...

Smile.

Relax.

Breath.

Radiate Love and Peace.

Exist in Love and Peace.

Take a look around you.

Have boundless compassion for those around you that don't yet understand what is really going on.

The energetic environment continues to change at an increasing rate and it is not going to stop. The recent 7th July 2009 energies were a powerful demonstration, and instinctively I know that with this burst, much catalyst has been unleashed on the world.

The purifying fires raining down on us see our imperfections being burned out and acutely experienced - opportunity for rapid progress.

Let them go. Let the love and the light of creation guide you - the ego's time is nearly done - but you all know it will give each of us a battle to the death - the battle between "I" and "We".

The Astral plane nearest us is being purged of its detritus and purified ready for our usage–in the near future. This is causeing its own issues. The physical plane is outwardly manifesting many disorders and changes in the normal processes of life. It will become more so.

Many healthy people according to their pre-incarnation programming are entering into new phases of their life streams – for many this will almost certainly include greater catalyst, more opportunities to evolve, and new opportunity for great service. People with health issues are also facing wonderful opportunities to accept healing and enter into a new state of beingness free from affliction and renewed perspective ready for even greater challenges and responsibilities.

The sword of truth is being wielded. The dividing line between the paths STS ("evil") and STO ("good") is ever clearer. The veil of confusion will be pierced.

Take good care of yourselves and your chosen polarity of being.

With the extra energies, whether you like it or not - the extra power IS at your disposal. The magnitude of backlash when errors are made is increased – but the opportunities for greater impact for your chosen service are also a worthy prize! This is not a time for fear. Most here are bold explorers with innate reserves of courage - find them - use them - we have lots of work to do.

The stakes are raised and ever raising with each passing phase of our progress towards the “no-time” event that most of you know about.

May the love and the light of the one infinite creator, bless us, protect us and keep us safe, but most importantly let us realise that we are one with all that is, and it is our actions on ourselves that define the extent of all that is and all that is possible.

You are all beautiful.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 09-29-2009 at 11:17 AM.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:14 AM   #2
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Take care with all the new energy...

Yes the energy is very powerful. Everyones tendencies are heightened/excentuated. This I think is what is meant by the separation of the wheat from the chaff, as in the bible. The loving are more loving and the negative are more negative. Its all amped up, increased. It pays to be very aware of thoughts and feelings. To be constantly self correcting. Its a bit like a plane heading to its destination on auto pilot, its constantly self correcting its direction.

Love and Light

Carmen
Old 07-14-2009, 12:58 AM   #3
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

"More light will be given as we use that which we have."
-Ernest Holmes
Old 07-14-2009, 01:16 AM   #4
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Anchor,

You spoke what I have been feeling, and your words of exhortation are so well timed! Thanks for the word of focus and joy!

Love,

Unified Serenity
Old 07-14-2009, 03:24 AM   #5
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
Yes the energy is very powerful. Everyones tendencies are heightened/excentuated. This I think is what is meant by the separation of the wheat from the chaff, as in the bible. The loving are more loving and the negative are more negative. Its all amped up, increased. It pays to be very aware of thoughts and feelings. To be constantly self correcting. Its a bit like a plane heading to its destination on auto pilot, its constantly self correcting its direction.

Love and Light

Carmen
Thank you Carmen for the reminder...

Definitely noticed my thoughts attract situations, circumstances, and opportunity's very quickly lately and I see both the negative and positive come into fruition.

I kept wondering what was up until I made myself pay attention to my attitudes and then realized the correlation between my negative and positive thoughts manifesting either scenario.

Had to put the rubber band on my wrist to help remind me to think good happy thoughts within Harmony and Balance.

Old 07-14-2009, 03:53 AM   #6
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

The energy isn't exactly new...it has always been there waiting to be accessed...

Just my two cents...

Winter Wolf
Old 07-14-2009, 04:11 AM   #7
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterWolf View Post
The energy isn't exactly new...it has always been there waiting to be accessed...

Just my two cents...
Sure, but how literally do you mean that, you cant add to the infinite - such a thing has no real meaning.

-- updated: I think I saw your point, I updated the thread title --

My point was the recent increase on Earth.

Do you not think that there has been a palpable increase in the cosmic energy coming to Earth since the lunar eclipse?

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 07-14-2009 at 04:15 AM. Reason: update
Old 07-14-2009, 04:26 AM   #8
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Take care with all the new energy (coming to Earth now)...

Yes I have felt it as well Anchor and continue to feel it . This is the third such time since late Oct of last year i have felt these waves .

"Wisdom of the Elders"
(Oraibi, Arizona Hopi Nation)

There is a river flowing now very fast.
It is so great and swift, that there are those who will be afraid.
They will try to hold onto the shore.
They will feel they are being torn apart and will suffer greatly.
Know the river has its destination.
The elders say we must let go of the shore,
push off into the middle of the river,
keep our eyes open,
and our heads above the water.

And I say, see who is in there with you and celebrate.
At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally.
Least of all, ourselves.
For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt.
The time of the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves!
Banish the word 'struggle' from your attitude and your vocabulary.
All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.
WE ARE THE ONES WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:32 AM   #9
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Sure, but how literally do you mean that, you cant add to the infinite - such a thing has no real meaning.

-- updated: I think I saw your point, I updated the thread title --

My point was the recent increase on Earth.

Do you not think that there has been a palpable increase in the cosmic energy coming to Earth since the lunar eclipse?

A..

For me...I have no real way of measuring it as I've always been connected to it.

As for new energy..in a way it could be considered as such and then again, it isn't.

Energy can't be destroyed but it can be changed. Energy fluctuates..ebbs and flows..ever changing but when you break it down to its smallest parts...it is still just energy. They collide with each other like bumper cars.

We can give it whatever name we like. For instance, nuclear, quantum, solar, what have you but energy is energy is energy.

Just my two cents.

Winter Wolf

Last edited by WinterWolf; 07-14-2009 at 04:51 AM.
Old 07-14-2009, 05:08 AM   #10
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

The energy may not be new but Many are now starting to open up to it Whitewolf that is important
Old 07-14-2009, 05:12 AM   #11
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
The energy may not be new but Many are now starting to open up to it Whitewolf that is important

True enough. Some people just need a little nudge or catalyst to send them on their way.

Winter Wolf
Old 07-14-2009, 05:13 AM   #12
sleepingnomore

I agree the energy is not new, very few had access to it in the past, but as Northern Boy posted many more now have that access.

Personally, I haven't noticed the recent shift. My access to it came about nine months ago. I know how exciting it can be when you first notice it and it elevates you in all that you are.

I'm looking forward to the next major shift for me. I'm extremely sensitive to energy and I feel it coming.

Old 07-14-2009, 05:21 AM   #13
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
I agree the energy is not new, very few had access to it in the past, but as Northern Boy posted many more now have that access.

Personally, I haven't noticed the recent shift. My access to it came about nine months ago. I know how exciting it can be when you first notice it and it elevates you in all that you are.

I'm looking forward to the next major shift for me. I'm extremely sensitive to energy and I feel it coming.
Ever feel like there's a storm on the horizon and it is just waiting there..bidding its time for the right possible moment?

Didn't I tell you before about a week or so ago that I felt like there was some sort of big collective breath taken? That sense of waiting isn't as strong now. It seems it was put on the back burner.

Winter Wolf
Old 07-14-2009, 05:26 AM   #14
sleepingnomore

Yes, I've been feeling it too! I'm ready this time unlike before! Even though I have the capacity to handle strong energy it can still take it's toll.

I've been using it in a very positive way and I hope that everyone else does the same.

I had the advantage of a powerful kundalini awakening and even though I stumbled through the process I became aware of how to let the energy flow.

Old 07-14-2009, 05:32 AM   #15
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

My understanding is, when the wheel turns and a new age comes, much energy from the spiritual realm is released to help shift the game into a new phase.

The question is not so much whether the energy will come, or continue to come in greater amounts (it will!), it is what will the result of all this energy being released be?

That is up to the free will of the people of planet earth.

The energy that is released is pure light, but, to ultimately respect the laws of free will, it will not only highten the light, it will also increase the darkness.

All of us, and all people of planet earth will have both the light and darkness within and without exposed to us to greater degrees. This gives us a much greater opportunity to choose to shed the darkness that we were not aware was there before and to choose the light, we also may not have been aware was there...

My understanding is that this will happen both inside of us and outside of us... and I think we already see that happening.

An aside, it might be worth considering that the Astral realm, the land of illusions, will not be a part of humanities future, it might be worth considering the earth will be ascending past this dream realm all the way to a new 5th where a golden age will be made manifest throughout the planet.

If that's the case, it means that even those in the astral (out of embodiment) are going to have to do the work to make it upwards too! Something to consider... we are at an in breath, everything is going to move higher and the dark realms will no longer exhibit their pull, or possibly even exist on this planet.

However, free will is always paramount. And the dark ones who choose to continue in the darkness rather than the light may loose their opportunity to progress further.. a true dividing of the wheat from the chaff and a cosmic opportunity for healing, forgiveness and advancement, unprecedented in history!
Old 07-14-2009, 05:46 AM   #16
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes, I've been feeling it too! I'm ready this time unlike before! Even though I have the capacity to handle strong energy it can still take it's toll.

I've been using it in a very positive way and I hope that everyone else does the same.

I had the advantage of a powerful kundalini awakening and even though I stumbled through the process I became aware of how to let the energy flow.

Nothing like inner fire lighting you up! Feel the heat!

Winter Wolf
Old 07-14-2009, 05:48 AM   #17
sleepingnomore

It's Electrifying!

Old 07-14-2009, 05:55 AM   #18
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Where there is light there is also darkness. There is also the place in between. Some tread the middle road and others don't know which way they are going.

It is anyone's guess as to what the result of all of this energy will be.

Winter Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
My understanding is, when the wheel turns and a new age comes, much energy from the spiritual realm is released to help shift the game into a new phase.

The question is not so much whether the energy will come, or continue to come in greater amounts (it will!), it is what will the result of all this energy being released be?

That is up to the free will of the people of planet earth.

The energy that is released is pure light, but, to ultimately respect the laws of free will, it will not only highten the light, it will also increase the darkness.

All of us, and all people of planet earth will have both the light and darkness within and without exposed to us to greater degrees. This gives us a much greater opportunity to choose to shed the darkness that we were not aware was there before and to choose the light, we also may not have been aware was there...

My understanding is that this will happen both inside of us and outside of us... and I think we already see that happening.

An aside, it might be worth considering that the Astral realm, the land of illusions, will not be a part of humanities future, it might be worth considering the earth will be ascending past this dream realm all the way to a new 5th where a golden age will be made manifest throughout the planet.

If that's the case, it means that even those in the astral (out of embodiment) are going to have to do the work to make it upwards too! Something to consider... we are at an in breath, everything is going to move higher and the dark realms will no longer exhibit their pull, or possibly even exist on this planet.

However, free will is always paramount. And the dark ones who choose to continue in the darkness rather than the light may loose their opportunity to progress further.. a true dividing of the wheat from the chaff and a cosmic opportunity for healing, forgiveness and advancement, unprecedented in history!
Old 07-14-2009, 05:56 AM   #19
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It's Electrifying!

That reminds me of a song from Grease. I think it is Greased Lightning!

Winter Wolf
Old 07-14-2009, 06:02 AM   #20
sleepingnomore

I was going to post it with my answer but didn't want to be corny! With all this healing energy coming at me, I'm a little giddy!

Old 07-14-2009, 06:11 AM   #21
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterWolf View Post
Where there is light there is also darkness.
Are you sure about that? What kind of light requires darkness to exist? I would say this is a false light, a 'relative' light that requires an opposite to exist. Relative good and relative evil are part of the illusion we are here to transcend.

I believe it's not about relative good versus relative evil, it is about reality or illusion. The reality is all life is interconnected and is a unique expression of the infinite. All life is One, but infinite individualization's of the One.

Those who choose illusion / darkness for their own nefarious ends, are really working against themselves. That being said, they can play in the sandbox for an allotted time as the villain, but as the game moves higher, they either move with it, or their time is up.

Now is a very good time for those who have chosen the left handed path to do some serious soul searching and reconnect to the light or risk being consumed by it!

P.S. Not suggesting anyone in the forum here is at risk of that! It is more for the forces behind the PTW (Powers that were/ powers that be).

P.P.S. Anchor Great post and great suggestions in your post A good recipe for success

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 07-14-2009 at 06:21 AM.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:14 AM   #22
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Awesome post, Anchor.

This energy is the kind that's awe-inspiring and it gets you moving.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:26 AM   #23
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

There is no turning back. If one is ascending with the growing light, one surrenders to the rising. We stop on the shore less and less and soon will have tired of the habit.
We have felt this energy coming a long time. We came to life for this. We share our thoughts here for this.
Love always, Bushycat

Last edited by bushycat; 08-09-2009 at 02:40 AM.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:51 AM   #24
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post

Love and Light

Carmen
Great thread ...
yes i would say it how Carmen has
brilliant !!!!!
Old 07-14-2009, 07:24 AM   #25
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

So...when the sun shines down are there not shadows? Are shadows not real? Or do we manifest the darkness on the ground because we think there must be something on the ground or it is not right?

Where there is light, there is dark. Where there is evil, there is also good. Balance exists in all things. If there is life there is death or would you say the body never dies as it ages and it is all just an illusion?

We are all interconnected by the cycle of life and death. We are all interconnected by the turning of the seasons and the passing of time. We are all affected by the goings on in the world at large.

What exactly is illusion? What you perceive as illusion may be someone elses reality.

So relative good and relative evil are illusions? What would you call those poor souls that have strayed from the Light? A darker shade of white? Off-white? Off-Light? Off?

All souls are immortal..even the nefarious ones. Are you saying the bad eggs will just cease to exist on all levels and fall off into some deep dark chasm somewhere? Then again, darkness and evil are illusions.

Those flawed beings are just poor sods that didn't get a bright enough light bulb installed before launched into the mortal realm. Poor bastards.

Just my two cents and change. Take what you will from it. That's all I'm going to say about it.

Winter Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Are you sure about that? What kind of light requires darkness to exist? I would say this is a false light, a 'relative' light that requires an opposite to exist. Relative good and relative evil are part of the illusion we are here to transcend.

I believe it's not about relative good versus relative evil, it is about reality or illusion. The reality is all life is interconnected and is a unique expression of the infinite. All life is One, but infinite individualization's of the One.

Those who choose illusion / darkness for their own nefarious ends, are really working against themselves. That being said, they can play in the sandbox for an allotted time as the villain, but as the game moves higher, they either move with it, or their time is up.

Now is a very good time for those who have chosen the left handed path to do some serious soul searching and reconnect to the light or risk being consumed by it!

P.S. Not suggesting anyone in the forum here is at risk of that! It is more for the forces behind the PTW (Powers that were/ powers that be).

P.P.S. Anchor Great post and great suggestions in your post A good recipe for success
Closed Thread