Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 07-28-2009, 02:53 AM   #51
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: An urgent request from Jane Burgermeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
Is this the statement where she is calling for violence?

"We ask you to stand by the US Constitution and the American people at all times, and, if necessary, to actively intervene if there are signs that FEMA and Homeland Security units following orders from the UN/WHO are misusing these combined military exercises to begin mass vaccinations and detentions."

I would say this is not exactly calling for violence but she's telling people to confront troops.
That was part of it. I'm trying to track down this clip where she, apparently, stated to target certain areas. Still trying to find it. Either way, this odd. So much confusion these days.
Tramik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:35 AM   #52
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi seashore,

The post from Deagles blog seems a little fresh. He's Canadian! He also has no right to argue the toss about US politics and situations.

In reply to his question, he's name calling. He doesn't substanciate what he said in this instance.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no Burgermeister fan, but we need to keep a level playing field here.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
From Dr. Deagle's website:

JANE BURGERMEISTER

Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 12:53:26 -0600

Like I have warned, Jane Burgermeister is either psychotic, or she is a very dangerous double agent with a definite agenda. (Is that "name-calling" or just stating FACTS???)

In this latest rant, she is publicly advocating that American citizens "target" government agents and command centers with VIOLENCE tomorrow, July 27 during the FEMA exercises. Folks, that is the WORST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN!!!! Doesn't this rhetoric make her a "terrorist" under The Patriot Act?

She is advocating this violence immediately after CORRECTLY ASSESSING that this is exactly what the elite WANT TO SEE HAPPEN - so that eventually the elite will be able to better justify the imposition of martial law. Isn't this psychotic??

The kicker is, Jane is doing all of this secure and safe in her bungalow in Austria --

SHE IS NOT EVEN AN AMERICAN, and is not bound by American laws! She is continuing to expose her narcissistic personality -- what makes her think she can give Americans such dangerous "marching orders" -- unless they are coded messages to American "sleeper" agents (Manchurian Candidates) which is also a very real possibility.

Dr. Ott PhD ND
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:48 AM   #53
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
I need to back up a little first about Dr. Deagle, yes he is very intelligent, and I do give him credit for that. I used to work in the medical field and had to deal with a lot of very intelligent doctors. They were heads of their departments like Radiology, Oncology, and so on, and I used to have a saying I used, that most were too smart to tie their own shoes! Meaning they had no common sense at all, none! I used to laugh behind their backs and call them smart idiots, LOL

So I'm saying just use your common sense about things. If it sounds to weird or outlandish to be true, then it probably isn't true.

Throw out 99% of everything you hear because it's BS and is becoming a nice business for some. Think disinfo, disinfo, disinfo!

On the other hand, that 1% left over that you might accept as truth or possible truth is hard to wrap your head around sometimes and you really have to look at the big picture.
It's hard and I'm still working on it, after 11 months though I am getting closer to figuring out, but not there yet.

I won't be on this forum much longer, I've lost respect for Bill and Kerry,as their ego is now starting to catch hold of them, and it's clouding their thinking process, and their common sense judgement of their sources. It's right there in front of you just look closely!
Ego can do bad things to good people!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you don't start a business and walk away from it!
You might say " this forum isn't really a business"
Well it is, and it became a business as soon as it went to subscription!

Walking away from a business is bad business!!
It shows a total non-caring attitude! And if they don't care, then I don't care anymore, and they'll never get anymore money from me, period!

Like I said, disinfo, and extravagant claims by inflated ego- so called whistleblowers, is a huge business these days, $$$$$

And I'm not saying don't listen! Listen very carefully, then throw away 99% and use common sense on the remaining 1%

The answers really are much stranger than the questions most of the time. Truth will only come from within yourself, so be honest with yourself at all times!
When you hear something and say, "wow, could this be true?" think real hard and use your gut feeling, most of the time dealing with these kind of subjects, it'll say "nah, not possible", or if your gut tells you "yes, maybe it is true", you'll know because it will hit you hard!, and you'll sit back and go, "wow, holy s...t!"

It's hard to figure out, but just remember, there is no right or wrong decision, there is just 'the making of that decision' that's the hardest part!

I don't know if any of my ramblings are making any sense to you, and this is the first time I've ever posted something like this on this forum, so those that know me might be surprised, or might just listen.

I've been a little hard on some here like Tramik and maybe Viking for posting fear mongering, and doom and gloom info/disinfo.But you have to realize that that's exactly what the PTB, or whatever three letter name you want to use, want you to do! They want people to post that **** all over the place so people will freak out and talk about it and share it with everyone they know! Hence the rapid spread of disinfo!

Because again, you have to look at the bigger picture and try to wrap your head around it. It's a hard, hard thing to do! Do you ever notice how we talk and talk about every subject here till we're blue in the face, with never ever a conclusion, never an ending just goes full circle, with everyone putting in their best opinion to try and figure things out, and we never figure it out do we?

Then the thread gets buried and we talk about the next subject, go full circle with no conclusion, then it gets buried, and so on! hmmm, disinfo is big business huh?

Think about it.
A-****in-men!

I'm also disappointed with this place, especially since I keep getting double-charged each month for subscription ($5 + $1 instead of $1) and Kerry never answered my email two weeks ago asking for a refund. I had to go to my bank to get them to work with paypal to get that money back. The withdrawal of that money sent my account into a negative balance as well.

I don't want to invest in a site that seems to be more like a similar site (ATS) in the spread of fear and disinfo.

I'm not leaving but I will definitely avoid this place as much as possible. No offense meant to anyone.

I also do not trust Jane Burgermeiser.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 10:44 AM   #54
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi seashore,

The post from Deagles blog seems a little fresh. He's Canadian! He also has no right to argue the toss about US politics and situations.

In reply to his question, he's name calling. He doesn't substanciate what he said in this instance.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no Burgermeister fan, but we need to keep a level playing field here.

Best regards,

Steve
Dr. Deagle lives in California.

If you'll notice, the piece is written by Dr. Ott.

The piece was an email from Dr. Ott to Dr. Deagle. He's a busy man. People need to follow the sequence of events and keep informed to know what it means.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 10:54 AM   #55
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I noticed that was written by Dr.Ott. It's easy to miss his/her name at the end of the letter.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:00 AM   #56
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote by Dantheman...
Quote:
I've been a little hard on some here like Tramik and maybe Viking for posting fear mongering, and doom and gloom info/disinfo.But you have to realize that that's exactly what the PTB, or whatever three letter name you want to use, want you to do! They want people to post that **** all over the place so people will freak out and talk about it and share it with everyone they know! Hence the rapid spread of disinfo!
Sorry Dantheman I don't mean to fearmonger.... But finding out truths can be quite shocking...

This just could be one of the most important stories that Bill and Kerry have reported and Jane B uncovered...and many others who have done research...what part of this topic do you think is Dis-info??

If nothing is reported...if nothing is done... Do you not think that we are lambs to the slaughter??

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 11:35 AM   #57
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Dr. Deagle lives in California.
Well there you go they are all mad as hatters there
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 02:31 PM   #58
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Wow...A lot of frustration and many cans of worms being opened here. What a tangled web we have woven indeed.

For starters, no one is wrong here. The goal is always to try to reach a consensus internally for yourself if not externally as a group, based on facts, everyone's input and/or information. The key is getting everyone's input to provide perspectives we can access that we may not otherwise been exposed to (news in other countries, personal experiences, expertise, etc). THAT's the beneficial function of sites such as Camelot/Avalon. However, make no mistake... the PTB gains power/influence by infiltrating areas they need/want control over and being aware of "problematic" opposition. So, yes, this and ANY site can easily have deliberate infiltration, therefore breeding dis-info. This includes everything from those being interviewed to those whom are conducting the interview... indeed.

Subscriptions- This is not a “subscription only” website, therefore, the business point of view isn’t as strong. We all still are able to choose what we pay for or not. Now, I think something Bill/Kerry and whomever else assist them with cost control should do is make this process transparent. Create a link that shows the cost of travel, rooms, interviews, equipment, and website maintenance and fees. All this will do is help legitimize their operation (not saying that it’s not legitimate) and people will gravitate towards that with open arms, wallet, and confidence. Now, playing devils advocate people will still ponder, what if all of this is a scam and I’m financing a free ride??? (see In Closing to understand why)

Burgermeister- Regardless if her case stands up in court or not, being an agent and regardless of whatever tirade she went on with Deagle. The bottom line is that she chose to STAND UP publicly with some significant information that is indisputable. Deagle should not have publicly spoken of their private discussions and her psychotic reactions??? Publicly stating the flaws with the case is fine, but attacking her is a HUGE problem. The question NO ONE is asking since Deagle with his legal knowledge, information, and medical background…Why didn’t he file a lawsuit?

In Closing

I always have issue with these whistleblowers attacking each other. Hell, if they can’t represent unity for a greater cause for us all, then why bother? That makes us that much more vulnerable as truth seekers. I’m tired of hearing about how they all were compartmentalized, when Project Camelot is not.

They need to get together as and with “one” sole purpose, exchange information with each other and emerge united. This goes for ALL whistleblowers and ALL websites of this nature. THAT ladies and gentlemen, is a MOVEMENT for DISCLOSURE. Otherwise, as Dantheman stated, you do begin to go into a continuous cycle. If all these whistleblowers on the internet shared resources and function as ONE ENTITY, that would be powerful. Otherwise, they can indeed branch out make money individually, and we will be no closer to disclosure than before we had ever heard of any of them. WE ALL still need to WAKE UP.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 03:23 PM   #59
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Burgermeister- Regardless if her case stands up in court or not, being an agent and regardless of whatever tirade she went on with Deagle. The bottom line is that she chose to STAND UP publicly with some significant information that is indisputable. Deagle should not have publicly spoken of their private discussions and her psychotic reactions??? Publicly stating the flaws with the case is fine, but attacking her is a HUGE problem. The question NO ONE is asking since Deagle with his legal knowledge, information, and medical background…Why didn’t he file a lawsuit?
My understanding is that Burgermeister went on the attack and has threatened Deagle.

Deagle is a Local Leader of Jurisdictionary and has spearheaded a call for ordinary citizens to file petitions for injunctions against mandatory vaccinations. I have a copy of a template with Deagle's name on it on my desk that I'm studying to try to learn to do this myself.

See this thread: "A Legal Militia."

Last edited by Seashore; 07-28-2009 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Clarify wording
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 03:51 PM   #60
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi gscraig,

I disagree with your closing statement. I think whistleblowers should keep to their own, AND JUST THEIR OWN. There is a problem that these so called 'whistleblowers' tend to take information from their 'competition' and begin to use it for themselves.

For example, I didn't really see the need for Deacon to go to a conference just to say that Burisch is right.

With all due respect to the guy, he is a claimant to be former 'three letter word' agency worker and should ideally just stick to what he knows first hand from said agency. After all, wasn't this which brought him under the spotlight?

The problem is that when each and every one starts to endorse each other, they start to become famous for nothing, just agreeing with other people. Heck, even I could do that.

I think Deacon could have damaged his persona by doing just that. If he got on stage and gave a teaser about what he knows about his life in the three letter agency, that would have been far more productive.

So you can see my frustration that people, from my viewpoint, seem to appear, just to appear and when they have nothing to say, use other peoples' material.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Wow...A lot of frustration and many cans of worms being opened here. What a tangled web we have woven indeed.

For starters, no one is wrong here. The goal is always to try to reach a consensus internally for yourself if not externally as a group, based on facts, everyone's input and/or information. The key is getting everyone's input to provide perspectives we can access that we may not otherwise been exposed to (news in other countries, personal experiences, expertise, etc). THAT's the beneficial function of sites such as Camelot/Avalon. However, make no mistake... the PTB gains power/influence by infiltrating areas they need/want control over and being aware of "problematic" opposition. So, yes, this and ANY site can easily have deliberate infiltration, therefore breeding dis-info. This includes everything from those being interviewed to those whom are conducting the interview... indeed.

Subscriptions- This is not a “subscription only” website, therefore, the business point of view isn’t as strong. We all still are able to choose what we pay for or not. Now, I think something Bill/Kerry and whomever else assist them with cost control should do is make this process transparent. Create a link that shows the cost of travel, rooms, interviews, equipment, and website maintenance and fees. All this will do is help legitimize their operation (not saying that it’s not legitimate) and people will gravitate towards that with open arms, wallet, and confidence. Now, playing devils advocate people will still ponder, what if all of this is a scam and I’m financing a free ride??? (see In Closing to understand why)

In Closing

I always have issue with these whistleblowers attacking each other. Hell, if they can’t represent unity for a greater cause for us all, then why bother? That makes us that much more vulnerable as truth seekers. I’m tired of hearing about how they all were compartmentalized, when Project Camelot is not.

They need to get together as and with “one” sole purpose, exchange information with each other and emerge united. This goes for ALL whistleblowers and ALL websites of this nature. THAT ladies and gentlemen, is a MOVEMENT for DISCLOSURE. Otherwise, as Dantheman stated, you do begin to go into a continuous cycle. If all these whistleblowers on the internet shared resources and function as ONE ENTITY, that would be powerful. Otherwise, they can indeed branch out make money individually, and we will be no closer to disclosure than before we had ever heard of any of them. WE ALL still need to WAKE UP.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 04:09 PM   #61
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with Steve.

Whistleblowers do nothing when they stand up and simply endorse another. Say something worthwhile when you get up there. I was so disapointed to hear that was all he said. whoop de do

Tell us what you know, thats what we want.

I appreciate all that is being said but I feel it is also important for us to discuss what is being said so we can make our own decision on whether we accept it or not.

I am not fond of drs any longer as I have watched too many loved ones die due to their "mistakes" That is what I am calling it, I still want to give them the benefit of doubt

Doctors are taught as the rest of us are. Just what they want. Do not tell us anything else. All garbage and there are drs that I feel move on and do their own independent studies online. (thank God for them) and really help us. Just like everything else there will be conflicts.

I am happy that Jane Burgermeister is taking a stand. Whether she is legit or not, at least we are getting a glimse of what is happening. Is that what they want, I'm sure it is. I want to see MORE doctors stand up and speak for us and time is closing in on us.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 06:01 PM   #62
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
A-****in-men!

I'm also disappointed with this place, especially since I keep getting double-charged each month for subscription ($5 + $1 instead of $1) and Kerry never answered my email two weeks ago asking for a refund. I had to go to my bank to get them to work with paypal to get that money back. The withdrawal of that money sent my account into a negative balance as well.

I don't want to invest in a site that seems to be more like a similar site (ATS) in the spread of fear and disinfo.

I'm not leaving but I will definitely avoid this place as much as possible. No offense meant to anyone.

I also do not trust Jane Burgermeiser.
Thanks Humble, and keep speaking your mind here! Who cares what people think! At least you've got the guts!
Don't invest another penny here!

gscraig, yes this was a subscription only forum! Seems now they've opened up the doors
and let the flies in!

Hey Humble and everyone else that paid a subscription to stay here, how does that make you feel that now it's free! hmmm, think about it!

You want to see level headed intelligent thinking? Read any of Steve A's posts.

Viking, you're alright man! Keep on keepin on!

peaceandlove, you've always posted quality posts! Keep it up! Maybe some will start to see the real problem, which is the economy, not
the flu, or vaccines, or fema camps.

mntruthseeker, you know where I'm from, we've talked a couple times. Things are not what they seem here anymore!
Keep looking for that man behind the curtain pulling all the strings, because he's there!

seashore and Tramik, keep signing petitions and sending faxes and emails and whatever else. Do what you think is right, there's absolutely
nothing wrong with that. When I say it's taken me 11 months to figure it out, I meant it's taken me 11 months to figure out what this forum
and many others are about! I've been learning about all this stuff we talk about here for a lot longer.

This place was hell before subscriptions took place, then subscriptions started and we lost a lot of members! But after that it became a nice
informative and intelligent almost self moderating place!
But now once again, the flood gates have been opened and the place has gone down, those of you that like it here, that's ok too, and maybe someday it will come back to a decent forum again, who knows really. I'm not hanging around to find out though! Have fun!

Last edited by Dantheman62; 07-28-2009 at 06:33 PM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 06:39 PM   #63
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

well Dan,

That dissapoints me as I always loved what you had to say. You knew what was going on and I never doubted for a minute you were being honest with what you did say. You showed you did your homework, I loved it

I really don't want you to leave, you helped convince me to stay and now I am glad I did because it finally got something going again.

I hope you reconsider and stay on.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:13 PM   #64
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

All anyone needs to know about the swine flu vaccine is in this video, how quickly we forget. OMFG!

CLICK HERE
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:43 PM   #65
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

This site is free? What the hell?

Sorry to distract others.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:52 PM   #66
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

It is simply amazing how some people will find any excuse they can to play the victim. All of the money everyone paid for your subscription was a donation to help Bill and Kerry do the interviews that you all are more than happy to watch for free. It was a donation with benefits, the benefit was that you got exclusive access to a very popular forum. I say that for all of those who are here who want to be cry babies and point fingers and play the victim, go ahead and leave. I won't miss you.

The forum may be less chaotic then it was before it went subscription, but it is also dry as hell. Even though I had to elbow my way around in it before, at least it was never board. I say open the flood gates, and if you cant handle the heat then go cry somewhere else.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 12:47 AM   #67
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

I totally agree Jaguar and Steve A and Dan, etc,

I think the whole point of this forum is to bring like mineded people together.

I, you, all of us, are here because of a need to know.....and try to figure out the best we can......what's going on.........?

We forum members search, research, study, analyse and then try to synthesise all of this information and then bring it to a place like Project Avalon, for fruitful discussion. A discussion, I might add, that is undertaken by individuals from all over the globe......unimaginable as I was growing up.

This is what Jose Arguelles has been talking about since the 1950's. If you don't know who he is, check out www.lawoftime.org

He's the Father of 2012 Check out Jose on C2C this past week.

Peace
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:15 AM   #68
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
This site is free? What the hell?

Sorry to distract others.
I don't know what kind of impression Dan has here - unless something has changed that I don't know about.

If someone cannot pay $12 a year because of unemployment, fixed income, student, etc. Kerry does not turn away anyone. We might have 150 people who have received a one year gift subscription - about half of those are paid for by other people the rest are compliments of Kerry.

And what's this about letting the flies in? PM me the info if you like Dan.

Confused,
Karen

Last edited by Karen; 07-29-2009 at 07:53 AM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 05:02 AM   #69
skyrimirre
Avalon Senior Member

If a person advocates fighting back physically, are they also there with the others they are inciting? Or are they tucked away some place safe so not one hair on their chinny-chin-chin is touched?

Aren't there people who have taken to the woods in this country who will be carrying out violent acts when provoked or given an opportunity? I don't think these people will be out of reach when it comes to their own skins, rather on the frontlines...
skyrimirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 06:05 AM   #70
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
It is simply amazing how some people will find any excuse they can to play the victim. All of the money everyone paid for your subscription was a donation to help Bill and Kerry do the interviews that you all are more than happy to watch for free. It was a donation with benefits, the benefit was that you got exclusive access to a very popular forum. I say that for all of those who are here who want to be cry babies and point fingers and play the victim, go ahead and leave. I won't miss you.

The forum may be less chaotic then it was before it went subscription, but it is also dry as hell. Even though I had to elbow my way around in it before, at least it was never board. I say open the flood gates, and if you cant handle the heat then go cry somewhere else.
You may be right except that getting charged twice each month isn't fun. It's been rectified and I will continue to try and contribute to this forum in a positive manner.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:07 AM   #71
Swanny
I dont need a label !

My friend flynt144 would like a subscription if there are any going thx
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:01 PM   #72
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Hello All,

Hello Dan, I wish you all the best in these difficult times.

If I may add...Please be mindful that there's a man behind the curtain pulling strings everywhere in our daily lives.

Hello Steve A,
Indeed a solid perspective, and I agree with you 98%. The WB’s taking information away from each other is a good example, but that lends to the essence of my post.

The purpose or intent is not being accomplished with so called WB’s acting like guests on Jerry Springer’s “Who knows the bigger or most secrets?”. They are doing everyone a disservice with that pettiness, but have the ability to weed those individuals out and progress…If they organize (with their separate information, endorsed or not).It is time to move from the continuation of information that could be fresh off the Area 51 water cooler. After all, what is that going to accomplish? Outside of us knowing some new fantastic truth (maybe) that most of us may never see, feel, hear or touch?

The game is getting serious, and it is time to move beyond the current cycle of disclosure and for them to organize enough to build a movement with consistency and help arm the public with pressure for disclosure. The best example of this is of course, The Disclosure Project.
It is 2009 and the band wagons are wearing down to a feared stand still.

Unless it's real time info (like H5n1, economy) the message is a repeat. I understand some of them face risks with what they are doing, but there are options to minimize the risk. One is constructing one voice and one source, not the multiple venues which in some ways divides the message and WB's from each other.
We're still stuck in the same ol' paradigm.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:56 PM   #73
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
My friend flynt144 would like a subscription if there are any going thx
Requests for free subscriptions can be made to karen@projectavalon.net. Include a couple of short sentences why and forum username.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:24 PM   #74
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Friends,
I just received this news:

Greek Minister of Health Dimitris Avramopulos stated today that Greek Prime Minister Kostas Karamanlis hand out an ORDER all of the population of the country to be mandatory vaccinated against the X1H1 swine flu virus!!? All foreign citizens and tourists will be also vaccinated.
Up to this moment, Greece has 700 citizens with swine flu.

Well, IT began. Who`s next?!

Respect

Last edited by Oliver; 07-31-2009 at 09:22 PM.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:29 PM   #75
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

BURGER FRI or Fire day in Grease = Kryptonite

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 07-31-2009 at 08:31 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote