Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-19-2009, 06:39 PM   #51
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: bill deagle interveiw november 09

The personal insults are getting old- I have to wonder why be on a PC/PA forum if one keeps slamming B&K?

That said- Baron- do you have information regarding Pete Peterson and Henry Deacon/Nuemann. Because we the people would like to know if they are indeed phony. I have my feelings about Peterson- am neutral on Deacon but would like to know of any insider information. Thank you.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:05 PM   #52
franciejones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
The personal insults are getting old- I have to wonder why be on a PC/PA forum if one keeps slamming B&K?

That said- Baron- do you have information regarding Pete Peterson and Henry Deacon/Nuemann. Because we the people would like to know if they are indeed phony. I have my feelings about Peterson- am neutral on Deacon but would like to know of any insider information. Thank you.
Eleni,

I respect what you have said. And I also understand Baron's frustration at the same time. Personal attacks are not cool ofcourse...but disagreement is surely in order here regarding the interviews being put out lately by Bill and kerry. They were a part of my wake up and I have disagreed with them in the past and had my hand slapped for it (figuratively ofcourse). I stay on the forum because this is the first one I ever belonged to and I like to see what folks here think regarding the interviews done by PC. I have no info for you regarding the two you mentioned. I can only go by my observations with them...and I have decided to no longer observe them. That is just me...I have a knack for spotting BS and its what I see and hear with these two. I have nothing else to offer...sorry
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:21 PM   #53
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

being from the medical field.... i also prefer accredited information when it comes to certain measurements of the body.... however being accredited means nothing when it comes to a persons intuition. I choose to listen to everything i can find regardless of the source.... if something feels untrue... i ask myself "now why would they want me to believe something like that..." then connect the dots... and you have a piece of a puzzle that you didnt have before....

B&K are providing us with information.... as much as they can from the looks of it.. do with it what you will..... or not.

but please judge not ... have we only come so far?
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:29 PM   #54
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
Well I know because I know the team that's investigated these frauds!
What team is that?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 09:45 PM   #55
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
As I continue to seek discernment with the whistleblowers, Bill Deagle, IMO, is not a credible source, for me.

I had also heard he is a paid CIA disinfo agent from Clif High, who again, IMO is more credible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I'm not as familiar with Clif High as I am other sources.

What does he state as his rationale for his opinion about Dr Bill?
Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
Clif Specifically says that Deagle and burisch are "non-starters" in his data gathering which means that what they say does not resonate OR simply put, that they are lying. Hope that helps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Okay thanks.

Maybe I can find it on his website.
I have tried to find information about how "non-starters' are identified on Clif High's website Half Past Human. He talks about "asymetric language trend analysis" for future viewing but I don't see anything about identifying non-starters as part of what he does.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:35 PM   #56
franciejones
Banned

Ok...the term "non-starter (which I told you was in an interview) means this:

The spiders he sends out find that what "they" are saying, turns up nothing in the linguistics....therefore....a non-starter.

Hope that helps
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:50 PM   #57
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
Ok...the term "non-starter (which I told you was in an interview) means this:

The spiders he sends out find that what "they" are saying, turns up nothing in the linguistics....therefore....a non-starter.

Hope that helps
Yes, that does help.

So, no one else is talking about what "they" are talking about?
Old 11-21-2009, 10:30 AM   #58
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

ok enough i enough lol... please lock this thread ... any mods ty
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
help us to become, we are humans becoming