Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 08-29-2009, 03:40 PM   #1676
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Is there a particularly good resource for one such as myself who is open to moving in this direction to make such a transition most easily? I enjoy Indian cooking and spices. I like flavor, and I know it takes time to adjust. I also want a very balanced diet and one that affordable.

Thanks
Do you want to start with raw food or cooked ?

A 7 day liquid fast is required to remove all of the spirits ,and toxins because of the meat that you've eaten ,over the years. You will get very sick, because the spirits don't want to come out, so they will fight back really hard.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 08-29-2009 at 03:47 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 04:12 PM   #1677
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

I went off meat a few years ago now, I used to be the guy that would order meatzza pizza's and would have never dreamed of veggie only.
It's one the best choices I made, and you can easily prove the lie of meat with experience.
I still have not done a fast more then a day though, grrr I must try.
So thanks for the inspiration 777.
Even a day fast I notice big differences, I feel light, more bouncy almost, and my mind was stuck more in the woN.

It's all in the Essene Gospells, the truth about food, cooking, and fasting.
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15880
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 04:19 PM   #1678
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Yes thanks , i had no idea they were on video.

http://www.essene.com/GospelOfPeace/
Old 08-29-2009, 04:23 PM   #1679
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
When your food is prepared hotter then your blood, the quality of food and the blood are both compromised.
So now i know why I do not like hot dishes and i rarely eat cooked food if it can be avoided...my body is wiser than i thought...
thank you for confirming it for me...
( it looks like the wisdom is in us and we have to listen to it)

Last edited by burgundia; 08-29-2009 at 04:25 PM.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 06:17 AM   #1680
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

We need these teeth because many types of veggies and nuts, and so forth are much tougher then meat.

Animals who instinctively eat meat have a digestive system to handle the job. The jaw joints of these animals an up and down vertical hinge, and there teeth are overlapping, sheering fangs made for tearing flesh, and they also have claws. Where is our claws?

By contrast, herbivores such as horses and humans have a sliding jaw joint and flat, grinding back molars that allow them to chew in a rotary motion for grinding grains and greens.

The stomach acid of of carnivorous animals is twenty times that of herbivores because the digestion of flesh requires a lot of acid. If a herbivore (like you or me) eats flesh, the body must drastically increase its acid production, which upsets natural pH balance necessary to maintain health. Carnivorous animals have colons that are constructed to guarantee quick elimination. The bowel of a carnivore is smooth and it takes waste through a relatively short, straight route of elimination.

The bowels of humans, in contrast, is full of pouches and indentations. It follows a long and windy path full of sharp turns. Fatty, processed, and cooked foods cannot pass through this route easily or quickly. (only living foods, full of digestive enzymes and fiber can move quickly through this maze.) The end result of today's average diet is a grim but indisputable statistic: The greater the intake of cooked and processed foods and animal products, the greater the occurrence of disease.

Quote:
Regarding being a vegetarian, why do we have the type of teeth we have if we are meant to be just veggie eaters? What about the proteins we need and various amino acids?
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 06:52 AM   #1681
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

To internal linkreturn to the Source, Neo must first go to the Keymaker, another program/person with "keys" to everything. The door to the mainframe, under internal linkintense security, can only be accessed for "just over five minutes" (until an alternate security system kicks in), or as the Keymaker puts it "exactly 314 seconds."

A 6 D 6 A 6 MACROCOSOM
a 9 d 9 a 9 microcosom

I can smell the PI cooking mmmmmmmmm-- its the last supper

A 6 D 6 A 6 MACROCOSOM
a 9 d 9 a 9 microcosom
Old 08-31-2009, 06:56 AM   #1682
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
We need these teeth because many types of veggies and nuts, and so forth are much tougher then meat.

Animals who instinctively eat meat have a digestive system to handle the job. The jaw joints of these animals an up and down vertical hinge, and there teeth are overlapping, sheering fangs made for tearing flesh, and they also have claws. Where is our claws?

By contrast, herbivores such as horses and humans have a sliding jaw joint and flat, grinding back molars that allow them to chew in a rotary motion for grinding grains and greens.

The stomach acid of of carnivorous animals is twenty times that of herbivores because the digestion of flesh requires a lot of acid. If a herbivore (like you or me) eats flesh, the body must drastically increase its acid production, which upsets natural pH balance necessary to maintain health. Carnivorous animals have colons that are constructed to guarantee quick elimination. The bowel of a carnivore is smooth and it takes waste through a relatively short, straight route of elimination.

The bowels of humans, in contrast, is full of pouches and indentations. It follows a long and windy path full of sharp turns. Fatty, processed, and cooked foods cannot pass through this route easily or quickly. (only living foods, full of digestive enzymes and fiber can move quickly through this maze.) The end result of today's average diet is a grim but indisputable statistic: The greater the intake of cooked and processed foods and animal products, the greater the occurrence of disease.

Xcellent info, i would like to use this verbatum ,SIR

Old 08-31-2009, 02:25 PM   #1683
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=777 The Great Work;164906]
Quote:

Beef rots in your intestines.This is known as fire and brimstone in the occult.
It creates sulphur and acid,which causes the immune system to suffer.
We have to shut the body down just like a car ,and clean it out for 3 to 5 days. The third day is like crack with drawl
from the dumping of t-ox-ins into the blood.
Interesting you say this... it is inline with what Andreas Moritz states in his books. I've just done a 5 day Liver cleanse (150+ stones out!!) and felt great!!! after a week of vegan eating and then yesterday I had a salad but with chicken, bacon and blue cheese!!!... I felt quite low and sluggish afterwards!!! so I intend to keep this vegan thing up!!! and hope the chicken and bacon didn't polute my system too much...

I intend to try and do one flush a week until these toxin suckers (stones) are out of me
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 02:34 PM   #1684
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
WHEN YOU EAT , YOU ARE SENDING LIGHT CODE CRYSTALS TO YOUR DNA.

WHEN YOU EAT YOU ARE COMMUNICATING WITH NATURE.
THE FOOD HAS SPECIFIC MARKERS FROM THE COSMOS,THAT ARE FILTERED IN AS INFORMATION ON LIGHT WAVES.
Excellent post and the previous one about chemtrails... aluminium and teh blocking of DNA activation... something I've come to the conclusion about in the last 4-5 weeks... especially after seeing David Willcox at Zurich. Not his conclusion on chemtrails (he thinks weather) but he talked about seeds in space...

we are the seeds they are blocking and the seeds of our foods!!!
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 04:02 PM   #1685
no caste

Hi 777 - I meant to post this a while back, when Avalon had the new server issues, and you mentioned you lost some pictures of the bride.

I thought that it was quite funny! {RUN!!! abandon the sacrifice!}

Old 09-01-2009, 04:14 PM   #1686
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

What a really interesting concept,thanks for these.
Old 09-02-2009, 02:31 AM   #1687
no caste

Quote:
What a really interesting concept,thanks for these.
Sorry it's way off (in timeline from) the original discussion.

I'm going to post these here too, because I imagine things do run both ways!

Old 09-02-2009, 06:59 PM   #1688
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

TITLED ONE ALONE = ALL ONE-- HUGS AND KISSES X = 6 -- O = 6

Old 09-04-2009, 09:31 PM   #1689
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

This is A -MAZING

LET HE WHO HAS EARS LET THEM H(EAR )

THE HIPPOCAMPUS IS THE MEMORY CENTER IN THE HUMAN BRAIN. WHEN THIS ORGAN IS FULLY GROWN, IT IS THE SIZE OF A PINKY FINGER. THIS ORGAN IS THE WHITE HORSE IN THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS ,THAT JE-SUS / ZEUS/ JUPITER RIDES OWN AND CAST THE THUNDER BOLTS OF MEMORY AND RETRIEVE THE GOLDEN FLEECE, AND REMOVE THE WOOL FROM THE EYES.

BY NATURE MICE HAVE BAD MEMORY,SO THEY WALK AROUND IN A MAZEMENT
AS PINKY IN THE BRAIN.

THE RAT RACE

MIC KEY MOUSE I C KEY IS MEMORY 36O DEGREES
MOUSE IN A MAZE
MI KEYS AND MOUSE
: lmfao:

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 09-04-2009 at 11:17 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:54 AM   #1690
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Pinky and Perky :

S-wine Flew anyone?
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 03:11 AM   #1691
no caste

Anyone know what this logo means??

There's some really weird stuff on the website I saw it on. I was looking into The House of Orange and the Windsors. The guy there said it was about a coronation of Billy III in 2012, the house going back to the Stuarts (via Diana's (Grail, Arthurian) bloodline). This sounds OK - OK like it's better than the Windsors. Maybe. A rose by any other name is still a dank house of horror...!

It looks like a TV on the head of Right, with 5 rings in it (Olympic), passing a box, kind of kneeling to Left's (Zed's) middle. There are 5 pink sections. Outlined in yellow, like an aura, except for Left/Zed's forelegs & base. The box has 2 touch points, which together don't support its downward gravity, but maybe its left horizontal attraction ?

weird
Old 09-08-2009, 03:31 AM   #1692
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

This guy is a bit of a nutter on some of his videos, but I do think he has a bit of a gift at seeing things as though one is looking at a film's negative. His Alexander palace video is fascinating. Anyhow, look what he sees in the 2012 Olympic logo:

Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 03:53 AM   #1693
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Anyone know what this logo means??

There's some really weird stuff on the website I saw it on. I was looking into The House of Orange and the Windsors. The guy there said it was about a coronation of Billy III in 2012, the house going back to the Stuarts (via Diana's (Grail, Arthurian) bloodline). This sounds OK - OK like it's better than the Windsors. Maybe. A rose by any other name is still a dank house of horror...!

It looks like a TV on the head of Right, with 5 rings in it (Olympic), passing a box, kind of kneeling to Left's (Zed's) middle. There are 5 pink sections. Outlined in yellow, like an aura, except for Left/Zed's forelegs & base. The box has 2 touch points, which together don't support its downward gravity, but maybe its left horizontal attraction ?

weird
ZION
Old 09-08-2009, 04:03 AM   #1694
no caste

Quote:
This guy is a bit of a nutter on some of his videos, but I do think he has a bit of a gift at seeing things as though one is looking at a film's negative. His Alexander palace video is fascinating. Anyhow, look what he sees in the 2012 Olympic logo:

whew that was a bit like origami with a monster (Nephilim) at the end!

thanks US
Old 09-08-2009, 04:11 AM   #1695
no caste

Quote:
ZION
Zion like this?

Or like this?

It's confusing. Why isn't it black (the logo)?
Old 09-08-2009, 04:36 AM   #1696
no caste

Then, I just noticed the rings are all white, which is ... unOlympian.

These five parts are generally taken to mean the Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania. Designed in 1913 to be so. Interlocking to signify kinship among nations, healthy competition, not war.

It looks like One World White Brotherhood in the London logo. Anyway, I'll complain to the International Olympic Committee about it. That and the robothead. If it's ZION scrambled, then the O has the puke white rings in it.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:09 AM   #1697
no caste

Sorry, I am going on and on here

ZOIZDON... ?

The official website is the colour of candyfloss(es)

Last edited by no caste; 09-08-2009 at 05:13 AM.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:21 AM   #1698
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

666 THE BIG CHEESE
Hurry CAIN = Mars and K-A-TR-IN-A =A RAT IN A l l cycle with no memory or RAM
Man is learning how cook,because he 's beginning to overstand the seasons. Just can't let go of the Chi, the Orgasm and pleasure of this world.

THE CAT 6 THE RAT 6 CHI 6

So what is the mark of the beast ?
Some say that its the mark of the Devil (Satan) and Evil.The microchip is also something being pushed heavily.
When this occult knowledge is viewed in this way,we narrow our perception, and the true wisdom remains veiled.

In order to unveil this mystery,we must use an 360 approach. This means we must remove the vowels from the construct,and be able to turn the words, and vowels 360 degrees.
<< Revelation 13:18 >>

KJV

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

This knowledge is very well crafted, and order to cast a spell you must use spelling.In order to break the spell, we must also use spelling.

Here is where we get in our raft, and float upon the C into the construct of the letters.

raft
C

Ok its the number of a MAN
M = 13
N = 14

Using the technique of removing the vowels, we find that the number is 3.14 Pi

Ok wisdom says that the number is 3 score and 6.

Score = SEX
SEX SEX SEX

We have a code of score and pi

pi is 360 degrees, which reveals SCOR PI O = SCORPIO the sex force.

In the new testament ,this force is called Judas. in the old testament ,it is called Dan , Dan means judge.
It is the sex force ,that judges us ,and stings us into self realization.
The way in which we view the mother goddess inner G, and how we use the sexual CHI. This very concept is reinacted every Nov 22, when the sun is stung by the sign scorpio, looses its power ,and the day light hours are shortened, taken the world into the dark night of the SOL.

In the occult, this mark is called a TAU.
Now we use 360 degrees on the word beast, and we have the mark of ......................
BAST

Bast the Goddess of Pleasure Sex and Magic, the black cat,with 9 lives.
Now we have black and live, or Black and Evil.

LIVE
EVIL 360 degrees

The evil black cat = BAD LUCK, which is a pun for bad look
or site. The misuse of the sexual energy, will take your physical as well as spiritual sight.

Bast is known as the tie that binds.She is the union of the masculine and femi-(Nine) principles.

Bast's symbol is the tie that connects the masculine and Femi(nine )nature of the ankh.There are those who only embrace the sexual pleasure of the feminine. These gentlemen gather at what is called a BLACK TIE (AFFAIR).

This is the bow tie of the play boy bunny, and the nation of Islam, who's headquarters are both located in Chicago, for a very spiritual, and OCCULT reason.

In Chicago, we can also find Big John and Lil John (Hancock) buildings, along with long John Silvers, the twin towers.
A john is a Trick ,who views the divine feminine as only a sexual object.

The myth says that John Hancock is from Boston.
360 says its Baston
BAST The moon
ON THE SUN
Basking in the moonlight

Now you can see how this is cleverly crafted

So Bast symbol is the letter T or tau which sheds light on the myth of the BASTON T PAIR T or PARTY--The Y is the union of the masculine and feminine , a pair.It is the male phallic in union with on the pleasure aspect of the Goddess. ( THE PLEASURE PRINCIPLE )It is the ego that dies upon the T through self realization , from the sting of BAST.

Boston Massachussets = Baston Mass Chooses IT
Saying that the ignorant masses will choose to continually look upon the Feminine as only an object of pleasure, when she is the infinite mother of creation.

Set killed Osiris
Cain killed Able
Cain the destructive energy of Mars killed a Bull
APIS AND HATHOR
THE SCARED KEMETIC TEACHINGS
( THEY WALK UPON THE RED CARPET)
THE PARABLES OF JESUS ARE THE PAIR OF BULLS APIS AND HATHOR
TWO BULL CAIN
TUBULCAIN

TAKE BACK THE SACRED TEACHINGS,THEY ARE WOVEN IN THIS ENGLISH
LANGUAGE
NO YOUR VOWELS AT THE ALCHEMICAL WEDDING

BARNS and NO BULL

We Fear cause we don't see Far says the lion king of the BAST.Perception and the sexual energy.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 09-09-2009 at 06:16 AM.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:21 AM   #1699
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Why is it SEX SEX SEX?
Is this because repeating a statement 3 times enforces a word/concept?

Also, is having sex detrimental to ones physical or spiritual health then? Is sex with a long term partner a mis-use of the energy?
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:36 AM   #1700
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Why is it SEX SEX SEX?
Is this because repeating a statement 3 times enforces a word/concept?

Also, is having sex detrimental to ones physical or spiritual health then? Is sex with a long term partner a mis-use of the energy?
Its because of mind body and soul trapped in 180 degrees of perception,due to the out burst of the chi.In the occult , it is taught that man or woman, becomes afraid of death,at the first ejaculation.There is nothing wrong with SEX.The chi is always building up, and sending life force energy to awaken dormant brain cells.This never happens because we are always releasing it.All things in life are recycled and renewed.

This is whats taken place , when someone goes to jail.The inner G starts building,unaware,prisoners seek release.

We were never taught these things , so we have time to start the regeneration process.