Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2008, 04:31 AM   #1
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default asteroid headed on a collision course with Earth on Nov. 15

This was posted through the PAO Connection Yahoo Group. I myself don't know much about it.
Richard Boylan, Ph.D. is the writer, his message is here: http://www.drboylan.com/incoming.html

Part of his message reads as follows:
-------------------------
"The information I am about to share is potentially disturbing. But there is no need to panic, because Humans and Star Nations will collaboratively deal effectively with the upcoming peril which I am about to report.
There is an asteroid headed on a collision course with Earth. It is 8/10 of a mile long and 6/10 of a mile wide (1.4 km long by 1 km wide). On its current course it would, if it penetrated Earth’s atmosphere, be due to impact the North Atlantic at about 2:30-3:00 pm EST on November 15, 2008. "

Added info 11/09/08
Dr. Boylan does say “And Star Nations will join with us, utilizing both their telekinetic powers, and any necessary advanced technology, to redirect this asteroid safely away from Earth. "

Added info 11/26/08 Further research:
I've been monitoring Mr. Boylan's forum on Yahoo, called UFOFacts. I've found that he has to approve all posts. I've tried 2 posts which he refused. He won't allow any questions or suggestions contrary to his thinking.
State of California revoked his therapist's license, marriage family and child counseling license and clinical social worker license in 1995. Court records can be found by browsing. He had invited some women clients into his hot tub nude as part of their therapy. I can see that his professional judgment was faulty, and I now think he's trying to manipulate 'star seeds', many who are younger.

Last edited by KathyT; 11-27-2008 at 06:16 AM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote