Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 09-01-2009, 04:38 AM   #1
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings

Here is a series of documentaries regarding the symbolism found in Washington D.C. and the occult connections to the United States of America. This series is a fair and balanced look at the hidden history of the U.S. Watching these videos is an excellent way to get informed...without getting mad. I'm trying to make this my modus operandi. Please watch these. I think they are keepers. Edward Alexander posted Volume 2 in October 2008...with no response...which didn't surprise me. This is the sort of thing we should be focusing upon...but it doesn't seem to be flashy enough to grab our attention...and accommodate our limited attention spans. This will allow a corrupt and evil New World Order Theocracy to triumph...if we are not very careful.

1. Volume 1 (The New Atlantis): http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...46597344&hl=en

You will understand why Bush ordered the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, with the President's own words providing the criticial historic link to 1580! This video takes you back 425 years to the real origins of America, when Sir Francis Bacon and Queen Elizabeth I in 1580 began to plan to create the most powerful nation in world history from the North American colonies. You will learn the truth behind some very interesting historical oddities: 1) Why Washington, D.C., was precisely located on the 77th Meridian West; 2) Why the original 5 Colonial Cities -- Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C., were built in precise alignment with each other, with Stonehenge across the Atlantic, and on a specific occult "Ley Line"; 3) If America was founded as a Christian nation, why are many of its symbols based on Pagan traditions? Why are there no Christian symbols in the architecture of Washington, D.C.? 4) How did Ben Franklin fulfill his diplomatic duties in cooperating with powerful British Freemasons to ensure Bacon's plan would be exactly fulfilled, while freely indulging in the London brothel known as the "Hell Fire Club"? 5) Why was Franklin meeting with Masonic British officials at the "Hell Fire Club"? 6) Why did British Intelligence give Franklin the code name, "Moses"? 7) How strong is the proof that the Shakespeare plays, sonnets, and other works were really collectively written by Bacon's secret literary society, "The Knights of the Helmet"?«

2. Volume 2 (Riddles in Stone): http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...n+dc+symbolism

"Riddles In Stone: Secret Architecture of Washington, D.C.", will continue to explore the fascinating history behind the origins and focus of the world's most powerful nation: America. Why was this nation founded? How was the precise location of Washington, D.C., determined? What is the meaning of the seemingly countless occult images in our nation's capitol? Volume II zeroes in on the Masonic & Rosicrucian influence so prevalent amongst our Founding Fathers as they planned, and began to implement, the layout of America's Capitol. For years, extreme controversy has abounded as to the exact meaning of the occult symbols found within the street layout, the buildings, and the monuments of Washington, D.C. Is there really an inverted Pentagram formed by the street layout just north of the White House? We have discovered the esoteric reason why this Pentagram is missing one segment. Was this city laid out to reflect the vision of a Masonic Christ foreseen by Sir Francis Bacon? Is it true that America's capitol was laid out "according to the stars", i.e., in the astrological shapes of certain planets and stars so revered by occultists? Why did our Masonic Founding Fathers perform "Corn, Wine, and Oil" ceremonies at cornerstone layings and at the dedication of the finished structure? Does this occult "wisdom" represent the interests of America, or a hidden agenda? As with Volume I, this "Secret Mysteries" series will continue to explore current -- and possibly future -- events by examining America's past. What can these realities mean for the unfolding destiny of America and the world?«

3. Volume 3 (Eye of the Phoenix): http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...34201793&hl=en

"Eye of the Phoenix” documents the bizarre history of the design of the dollar bill, exposing the occult activity surrounding the FDR administration. There is perhaps no other period in U.S. history when so many people were so deeply involved in the occult, and held positions of power that reached all the way to the White House. Phoenix focuses specifically on the years prior to World War II leading up to 1935, when the Great Seal was taken out of obscurity and placed on the foundation of America's currency. According to official records from the State Department, FDR and his Secretary of Agriculture, Henry Wallace, specifically chose to use the Great Seal because, as Freemasons, they believed the “Novus Ordo Seclorum” (which they equated with the New Deal) could only be fulfilled under “the eye” of the Great Architect of the Universe (the god of Masonry). Two heavily influential occultists during the FDR era were Manly P. Hall and a Russian mystic named Nicholas Roerich. Manly Hall's writings influenced Freemasonic presidents FDR and Harry S. Truman. It is even said that Hall was responsible for the number of stones on the pyramid of the Great Seal, and for the identification of the eagle as a phoenix. Meanwhile, Nicholas Roerich was an international figure and Theosophist. His quest for Shambhala and the Stone of Destiny (symbols of the New World Order) captivated Henry Wallace. According to a variety of sources, it was Roerich's influence over Wallace (and ultimately FDR) that led to the placement of the Great Seal on America's currency. As American Heritage writes: “The State Department grew very nervous about Roerich, but he had influence in the Oval Office.” Some Christian leaders continue to downplay the occult nature of the dollar bill; but once you understand the beliefs and influence of Roerich, Wallace and Manly Hall, you will clearly recognize the Luciferian nature of its design. Also discussed in this documentary are: the Bohemian Grove, the Illuminati past and present, Theosophical Society, Benjamin Creme and the Maitreya (i.e. Antichrist); along with a prediction for how the dollar will be used to establish the New World Order.«

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-02-2009 at 07:50 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:16 AM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings

This series helps to explain a lot of things. I intend to watch it more than once. It is very well done. I will periodically bump this thread so it doesn't disappear too quickly.
Old 09-03-2009, 06:03 AM   #3
no caste

Each of these videos is almost 3 hours long!

Sorry that's too much secret mystery for me. Ortho, just so you don't miss it, I posted some info for you on the North American Union thread. It could be that you already are familiar with the guy I was trying to think of a while back, but the info is there.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=15502&page=2
Old 09-03-2009, 07:16 PM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you no caste. I watched the Webre interview...and learned a lot. I've been toying with the idea of applying the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights to the entire Solar System...as a sort of mental/spiritual/exopolitical exercise...yet I am aware of the Masonic influences (and even Satanic/Luciferian influences) in the founding and functioning of the United States. So...I'm trying to separate the baby from the bathwater (or rescue the baby from the cesspool).

Please...everyone...take a very close look at Sirius. This may be the key to a lot of what we discuss on Avalon. Look at the Dogon Tribe and their Sirius connection. Look at ancient Egypt and Sirius. Look at the layout of Washington D.C. and it's relation to Sirius. Look at who the ET's were who Ike supposedly made treaties with in 1954. Look at the Mason/Sirius connection. Listen to what Leo Zagami said about Sirius while he was in the prison/nut-house. I'm taking what he said very Siriusly...despite the crazed nature of his ramblings.

Are ET's from Sirius really the hidden rulers of us all? Are the Deep Underground Military Bases and the Secret Space Program really under their control? Do Sirians tell Presidents, Popes, and Rothschilds what to do? I'm leaning in that direction...but I can't possibly prove this wild assertion. Please dig. My research skills are rather limited...and if I stumbled across something significant...I wouldn't know what the hell to do with it.

A diverse and digging general public may hold the key to getting us out of the mess we seem to be in. The insiders are probably too close to the problem and too controlled...to be able to remedy the situation. We may be the wild-card in all of this. Just a thought. Keep digging!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-03-2009 at 08:06 PM.
Old 10-14-2009, 03:51 AM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

First...watch the latest Camelot interview with Jordan Maxwell. Then...watch at least the second part of this three part series. These are long videos...so I am recommending that you watch the second one...if you don't wish to watch all three. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...+dc+symbolism# 20:00 to 35:00 was especially interesting to me...regarding the star Sirius. Again...I think that Sirius may be the key to a whole lot of things. Please dig...and then dig some more!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-14-2009 at 03:53 AM.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:53 AM   #6
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Listen to what Leo Zagami said about Sirius while he was in the prison/nut-house.
ortho,

I can't understand his accent. What did he say?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 05:45 PM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Leo Zagami said that God is an alien from Sirius.

Bill Cooper said that President Eisenhower signed a treaty in 1954 with tall, long-nosed greys.

Alex Collier said that tall, long-nosed greys are from Sirius B.

orthodoxymoron said that the tall greys have long noses because they lie.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-14-2009 at 05:48 PM.
Old 10-14-2009, 06:12 PM   #8
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Leo Zagami said that God is an alien from Sirius.

Bill Cooper said that President Eisenhower signed a treaty in 1954 with tall, long-nosed greys.

Alex Collier said that tall, long-nosed greys are from Sirius B.

orthodoxymoron said that the tall greys have long noses because they lie.
So, if this is true, then the Illuminati are not shape-shifting Reptilian hybrids who answer to an astral being of some kind? They're answering to Sirians instead?
Old 10-14-2009, 06:19 PM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
So, if this is true, then the Illuminati are not shape-shifting Reptilian hybrids who answer to an astral being of some kind? They're answering to Sirians instead?
Perhaps the Illuminati are shape-shifting reptilian/human hybrids who answer to the Sirians who answer to the Draconians. Perhaps all of the above have multi-dimensional capabilities.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-14-2009 at 06:22 PM.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:54 PM   #10
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Perhaps the Illuminati are shape-shifting reptilian/human hybrids who answer to the Sirians who answer to the Draconians. Perhaps all of the above have multi-dimensional capabilities.
Interesting thought!
Old 10-14-2009, 09:12 PM   #11
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I guess the main reason that I don't hate anyone is that I think that everyone is getting squeezed in one way or another. What I would really like to know is 'what is really going on with the Draconians?' What is their complete history? What is our history in relation to their history? I suspect a horrible history of Star Wars and Masters of the Universe. Who knows...there may be a legitimate reason why they hate us. Obviously this is speculation. Uniformed officers don't show up at my house with classified papers in briefcases chained to their wrists...revealing everything...in excruciating detail. Actually...I'm glad that they don't. At this point...it seems to me that the Dracs are going to have to decide on their own...without pressure...that enough is enough...and that Constitutional Responsible Freedom would be in everyone's best interest...including theirs. Hope springs eternal.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:22 PM   #12
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

They hate us because we are sons and daughters of God who will continue to grow in consciousness and move well beyond them and their grip. We are to them very dumb, and very below them, but they know we are really seeds to be reborn as something much more. When we are reborn in consciousness, we will be far beyond their grip, they will be exposed. They will no longer feed on us. We will be able to have them removed if that is God's will. Basically, they will either have to change, and come back into alignment with the laws of truth and love, or disapear. They don't like that. They want to stay the ultimate in bad. Does the emperor in star wars want to lose his temporal powers to a bunch of little humans? No? Neither do the dracos.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:35 PM   #13
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I guess the main reason that I don't hate anyone is that I think that everyone is getting squeezed in one way or another. What I would really like to know is 'what is really going on with the Draconians?' What is their complete history? What is our history in relation to their history? I suspect a horrible history of Star Wars and Masters of the Universe. Who knows...there may be a legitimate reason why they hate us. Obviously this is speculation. Uniformed officers don't show up at my house with classified papers in briefcases chained to their wrists...revealing everything...in excruciating detail. Actually...I'm glad that they don't. At this point...it seems to me that the Dracs are going to have to decide on their own...without pressure...that enough is enough...and that Constitutional Responsible Freedom would be in everyone's best interest...including theirs. Hope springs eternal.
Stewart Swerdlow says that the Draconians are programmed to dominate. He said they believe themselves to be more God-like because they are androgynous. Also that they change little over eons of time, whereas mammalian life evolves. Thus they think they are already perfect.

Here's the thing Stewart says that blows my mind. He says that transparent beings created the Draconians to antagonize and test humans. What a nasty thing to do!!

He also says, by the way, that the transparent beings were assisted by the Sirians of Sirius A in the creation of the Reptilians and their placement in the Draco star system.

And that the purpose of this is to determine the most perfect form in physical reality that can exist in any environment: a gigantic, cosmic "Survivor" contest.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:41 PM   #14
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

If by transparent he means fallen angels and fallen spiritual beings created the Dracos I would agree.

When a spiritual being falls, if they want to get involved in the physical universe, they will need bodies right? Will human bodies do? No way, we have soul matrixes and can't even see through the veil.

They want bad as# bodies, shapeshifting hyper ego intelligent bodies with no soul matrix but easy ways to absorb the energy of those that do.

So these co-creators from the higher realms that fell, they create these reptilian races to literally be THEIR bodies. They need bodies to act out in the material, otherwise they remain "transparent" and cannot be nearly as effective.

Fallen angels, fallen co-creators create draco / anunaki style bodies and races, inhabit these bodies, try and get other high beings to fall and join their races and rebellion against god. The ultimate goal: complete destruction of all of creation to prove God wrong. One of their biggest beefs from day one: that God gave us free will.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:41 PM   #15
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Are Humans like the spoiled pretty-boy honor student? Are Draconians like the wrong side of the tracks - ugly drop-out bully? Did Humans rule Draconians in ancient universal history? Did Humans mistreat Draconians in ancient universal history? Did Draconians decide to get even...and then rule over Humans? I don't know...but I wonder.

I just read the last couple of comments. They were very interesting. Could it be that the Creator God of This Universe was(is?) spiritual in nature...and created the Human Race and everything good? Could it be that a rival Creator God of Another Universe who was(is?) also spiritual in nature...created the Alien Races and everything bad? Alex Collier says that the Dracs are from another universe...and were dumped into this universe. Could there be two parallel universes...One Good...and One Bad? Is one superimposed upon the other? Could 'Ascension' be a trap to pull Humans out of the Good Universe...and into the Bad Universe? How deep is this snake-hole?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-14-2009 at 10:00 PM.
Old 10-15-2009, 10:35 AM   #16
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
First...watch the latest Camelot interview with Jordan Maxwell. Then...watch at least the second part of this three part series. These are long videos...so I am recommending that you watch the second one...if you don't wish to watch all three. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...+dc+symbolism# 20:00 to 35:00 was especially interesting to me...regarding the star Sirius. Again...I think that Sirius may be the key to a whole lot of things. Please dig...and then dig some more!
ortho,

Thanks so much for telling us about these videos. I have watched this one so far and it is truly excellent.

I recommend that people at least watch starting at 2:43:45 on the topic of the National Archives building in DC, the figure "Destiny," Manley's Hall's statement of America's assignment with destiny, and the concept of a Masonic Christ or Christ of the New Age.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:20 PM   #17
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm glad you liked watching these videos. They are long...but they contain a lot of excellent interviews and information. They also seem to be balanced and fair. They inform...without creating anger. I have been to Washington D.C...and now I would like to go back...and look very carefully at the hidden meanings in all of the art and architecture. I think all of this information needs to be highly publicized in a balanced manner...so people still feel good about their country...yet are fully aware of all of the Masonic, occult, and esoteric information. I feel the same way about the Roman Catholic Church...and all of their art, architecture, symbols, rituals, etc. Roman Catholics should still go to church and enjoy the fellowship, music, homilies, reverence, awe, etc....yet be fully aware of all of the hidden and unpleasant information. This is a delicate balancing act. People can be easily hurt.

Ancient Babylon, Sumeria, Egypt, and Rome seem to have more to do with Washington D.C. and the Roman Catholic Church than the Teachings of Jesus...even though the Roman Catholic Church is called a Christian Church...and the United States is sometimes called a Christian Nation. The star Sirius...and everything connected with the star Sirius...seems to be at the center of Everything.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-15-2009 at 05:20 PM.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:49 PM   #18
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...yet are fully aware of all of the Masonic, occult, and esoteric information.
Sometimes the information about these things strikes me as good and I wonder to myself, "What's wrong with that?!"
Old 10-15-2009, 03:39 PM   #19
bellsisland
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Sometimes the information about these things strikes me as good and I wonder to myself, "What's wrong with that?!"
I like that our government was founded on secret knowledge.
bellsisland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:19 PM   #20
bellsisland
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=orthodoxymoron;165729]Here is a series of documentaries regarding the symbolism found in Washington D.C. and the occult connections to the United States of America. This series is a fair and balanced look at the hidden history of the U.S. Watching these videos is an excellent way to get informed...without getting mad. I'm trying to make this my modus operandi. Please watch these. I think they are keepers. Edward Alexander posted Volume 2 in October 2008...with no response...which didn't surprise me. This is the sort of thing we should be focusing upon...but it doesn't seem to be flashy enough to grab our attention...and accommodate our limited attention spans. This will allow a corrupt and evil New World Order Theocracy to triumph...if we are not very careful.

1. Volume 1 (The New Atlantis): http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...46597344&hl=en

Very pretty video, well produced and directed.

Nothing new. We are a Republic, not a democracy. If you believe this is a hidden, secret or occult knowledge video then you have never read a history book about America and it's leaders. Very pretty video, well produced and directed.

I am concerned about obamas' new world theocracy.
Old 10-15-2009, 05:32 PM   #21
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

My favorite book of American history is an older college text called 'The American Pagent'. The occult or hidden information is hidden in plain sight...isn't it? The occult connection to the star Sirius...and everything connected with Sirius...is the supremely important hidden story...in my view.

Why can't we simply focus on improving humanity and making the world a better place through Constitutional Responsible Freedom? Why can't all of the ancient personages in the Vatican and Washington D.C. simply be viewed as representing perfected human beings? Don't we all wish to become better people? Don't we all wish to make the world a better place? So why are we so violent, corrupt, and stupid? Why do people engage in satanic or luciferian rituals which sometimes involve human sacrifices? What the hell...or what from hell...is going on here. I continue to think that we need a global exorcism, a solar system exorcism, and a universe exorcism.
Old 10-15-2009, 07:45 PM   #22
bellsisland
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
My favorite book of American history is an older college text called 'The American Pagent'. The occult or hidden information is hidden in plain sight...isn't it? The occult connection to the star Sirius...and everything connected with Sirius...is the supremely important hidden story...in my view.

Why can't we simply focus on improving humanity and making the world a better place through Constitutional Responsible Freedom? Why can't all of the ancient personages in the Vatican and Washington D.C. simply be viewed as representing perfected human beings? Don't we all wish to become better people? Don't we all wish to make the world a better place? So why are we so violent, corrupt, and stupid? Why do people engage in satanic or luciferian rituals which sometimes involve human sacrifices? What the hell...or what from hell...is going on here. I continue to think that we need a global exorcism, a solar system exorcism, and a universe exorcism.

Thank you for the book referral! I will watch more of the videos because they are put together really well.

Human sacrifice is what life is all about. I would sacrifice myself for my children. We have people sacrificing their lives right now so that we can be who we are right now. I appreciate the sacrifices made for me.

I'm watching the six year old boy in Colorado inside a homemade balloon land. Sure looks like superman has come down safely. Wait, he might not be in there. Where is he?
Old 10-16-2009, 09:50 AM   #23
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
ortho,

I am struck by the section from 2:24:30 to 2:31:08 where the demon in the dollar bill is discussed, followed by the story related by Ed Decker about a lady who was associated with the female chapter of Freemasonry, the Order of the Eastern Star: her experience with a demon.

What do you think?
Old 10-21-2009, 06:16 AM   #24
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm seeing a connection between the illuminated eye at the top of the pyramid on the dollar-bill, the star Sirius, the Eastern Star, Lucifer, the layout and architecture of Washington D.C., and Draconian demons. This lady was obviously involved in a lot more than she realized. I'm seeing human beings connected with the star Sirius allowing themselves to become possessed or controlled by Draconian demonic spirits...in exchange for fame, fortune, power, technology...and who knows what else? This snake-hole may be very, very deep.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:07 AM   #25
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm seeing a connection between the illuminated eye at the top of the pyramid on the dollar-bill, the star Sirius, the Eastern Star, Lucifer, the layout and architecture of Washington D.C., and Draconian demons.
I just checked my copy of Stewart Swerdlow's Blue Blood, True Blood, which I have to re-read many times, because the information is so astounding.

In the chapter "The Illuminati Hierarchy," he says, "The Illuminati here on Earth have established a pyramid structure of control identical to the system that exists in the Draco Empire. The pyramid with the Reptilian eye, located on the American one-dollar bill, is symbolic of this control structure. The eye is the cap on the pyramid, thus explaining why the original surface of the Great Pyramid in Egypt was capped in solid gold."

He says in the book that the cap represents the "Pindar," which is the leader of the Illuminati, who reports to the purebred Reptilian leader in the inner Earth.

And the next layer, or "eye," represents the 13 ruling families.