Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-20-2008, 03:20 AM   #1
Suriel

Wink September 19th Prediction - Dead On the Dollar

These Web Bot guys predicted the Hurricanes and the recent money crisis that they call the near-death of the dollar. Check out this video.

They were one year off but accurate to the time period.

Interesting!
Old 09-20-2008, 03:36 AM   #2
Suriel

Wink Re: September 19th Prediction - Dead On the Dollar

The Web Bot Project also made these predictions:

Quote:
Here's the summary:

OK - found a quick summary here of what Cliff had to say on the Jeff Rense show. This came from a 'prophecy' forum.

Re: The Web Bots
Reply #157 - Today at 11:08:32
Fellow Texan George Ure's buddy Cliff whom heads up the Web Bot Project was on the Jeff Rense Radio Show on September 2. Here are a few important topics Cliff spoke about that the Web Bots have uncovered:

The Web Bots see September 22-27, 2008 as precursor dates to the main turning point date of October 7, 2008. Closely watch events during September 22-27, 2008 for hints as to what to expect on October 7, 2008.

Cliff said whenever "it" happens, and whatever "it" turns out to be, "it" will be a date in history you remember like 9/11, we will remember 10/7.

The Web Bots foresee that October 7, 2008 to February 19, 2008 will be filled with emotional intensity, and the length of the release period will be extraordinary. The Web Bots have never picked up any event lasting this long. In comparison, 9/11 length lasted about 10 days. This event will be four months of high emotion.

The Web Bots foresee consumer society collapsing by mid November 2008.

The Web Bots foresee a West Coast/Vancouver area large scale earthquake around December 12, 2008.

The Web Bots foresee that the Winter in the Northeast will be very cold this Winter, causing some schools to close, and then later to reopen as shelters for people who can't heat their homes. Language suggests that the shortage will either be caused by supply, cost of fuel, or both.

--

There is NOTHING going on in Georgia except some sabre rattling between the US and Russia right now. The Bots didn't miss it. So far it's been a non-event.

However if there's going to be something around 10/7 that leaves us in an emotional state like the 10 days after 9/11 and it continues for four months, then it's going to be something pretty friggin' major. A limited nuclear exchange? A really major quake big enough to destroy LA or SF? Tsunami hitting the eastern seaboard of the US? Alien ships showing up and threatening us? The second coming of Christ (blue beam version maybe?) What else can you think of that could put the world in a emotional state like after 9/11 yet have it last for four months? Remember the world watched the twin towers go down on 9/11 complete with numerous people jumping off the roof and out the windows on national and international TV. And that put the world on an emotional edge for ten days at the most.

Four months of a like condition? GEEZ, MAJOR. REALLY MAJOR EVENT! Can't be Yellowstone blowing because that would take out over half the US and throw the world into a nuclear winter for many years. So what else is there that is "close" to that magnitude? Or is it something we cannot even speculate about because we don't know it exists yet?
The link to that quote can be found here.
Old 09-20-2008, 04:00 AM   #3
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: September 19th Prediction - Dead On the Dollar

well one thing is clear. we are in for a long, cold, hard winter.
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:17 AM   #4
atama
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: September 19th Prediction - Dead On the Dollar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustanddust View Post
well one thing is clear. we are in for a long, cold, hard winter.
summer for us guys down unda. i wonder if this emotional period that starts in october will be because of the october 14th visitation?
atama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 06:47 AM   #5
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post
The Web Bot Project also made these predictions:

The link to that quote can be found here.
Well Suriel I certainly don't like that news by WebBot about a West Coast/Vancouver area (Washington or BC?) earthquake event December 12/08...I haven't got my survival gear kit ready yet...although I do have a Parka.

How accurate percentage wise is WebBot with its predictions?
__________________________________________________ ____________

Kick at the Darkness til it bleeds Daylight...Bruce Cockburn
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 02:29 PM   #6
Suriel

Wink Re: September 19th Prediction - Dead On the Dollar

Starlah,

I wouldn't worry too much. Web Bot is based off of searching keywords through the net with a software program. It's sort of like the biblecode but it's using the net.

They were one year off on the financial crisis and anyone could have predicted that. And there has not been any flooding. We got hit by some hurricanes in the US but that is something that happens more frequently because of the weather changes.

These are general predictions. And so far they haven't been right on anything specific. I have also had a few predictions that I don't like about my particular area. I'm no way prepared. But I am prepared spiritually.

I apologize if I posted fearful information. That was not my reason for posting this. I just wanted people to observe the information.

I don't think you have anything to worry about. Web Bot is just a software program. We create our own future.

Peace.
Old 09-21-2008, 01:23 AM   #7
Nyssa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
These are general predictions. And so far they haven't been right on anything specific. .
This isnt true. For one they predicted the Pakistani (i think it was pakistan) regime change, or step down by somebody, and missed the date by only one day. Can't remember the details but the prediction was very accurate/precise.

They alo predicted the Sichuan earthquake, and even predicted that it would interupt a wedding. On the news it explained how it interrupted a wedding.

They said that they a very hit and miss, but when they get i right they really get it right.

Suppose we only got 2 weeks to wait and see. I think somethings going to definately happen.
Should be exciting
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:32 AM   #8
Nyssa
Avalon Senior Member

Plus i don't think your speculation about last year's prediction applying around this time is valid.

I think they have new, more accurate predictions for the time we are now in financially. Interestingly they analysed that we would see a precursor event for the lead up to Oct 7, on Sep 27. But they recently re-sweeped because of the big financial stuff that is going on, and the Sep 27 now came up as Sep 17, which is dead on.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:11 AM   #9
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Starlah,

I wouldn't worry too much. Web Bot is based off of searching keywords through the net with a software program. It's sort of like the biblecode but it's using the net.

They were one year off on the financial crisis and anyone could have predicted that. And there has not been any flooding. We got hit by some hurricanes in the US but that is something that happens more frequently because of the weather changes.

These are general predictions. And so far they haven't been right on anything specific. I have also had a few predictions that I don't like about my particular area. I'm no way prepared. But I am prepared spiritually.

I apologize if I posted fearful information. That was not my reason for posting this. I just wanted people to observe the information.

I don't think you have anything to worry about. Web Bot is just a software program. We create our own future.

Peace.
Thanks Suriel...December 12 is dead in the middle of Winter and definitely not a good time to move!!
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:35 PM   #10
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

so its october 8th and nothins happeneing i guess we will have to see
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:07 PM   #11
Racsouran
Banned

nothing will ever happens on a date prediction. this is sad to be seen again and again. In godlike productions, this has happened since it was founded many years ago, it was a technique to attract desperate people to the forum. It´s just to attract readers, and the shills at Glp were experts at it.

I repeat, is very sad to see this here also. It´s turning to be just another Glp, fear mongering and doom sponsorer.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:36 PM   #12
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Actually, it's Oct 8 and a LOT is happening, but if you only accept something like a nuclear attack or the loss of 8000 points on the stock market as your "measure" then you won't see it.

The economy is going south, and Europe is where it's happening, and it's likely to affect us, also. Do yourself a favor and go to http://www.urbansurvival.com and read the free reports. This is, in essence, day 2 of a global financial collapse. How long will it take to get to us?

Dunno.

Alys

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
so its october 8th and nothins happeneing i guess we will have to see
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
collapse, dollar, economy, hurricane ike, prediction