Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > South America

Notices

Old 09-08-2008, 02:44 AM   #1
argosi

Default PUERTO RICO COMMUNITY-Please read!!!

Hello,

If interested in assisting on the development of a community in the island of Puerto Rico, then this message is for you. Currently have property (on 100's acres), with water access and we are looking for the following: Engineers, Doctors, Teachers, Mechanics,Farmers and Investors.

Please advise,

Peace and Love,

Argosi
Old 09-10-2008, 01:36 PM   #2
Ktulu

Default Re: PUERTO RICO COMMUNITY-Please read!!!

Hello Argosi,

I'm an engineer with two degrees in electrical engineering/industrial IT. I also have some experience in organic farming and masonry.

Could you tell me more about your project ?

Thanks.
Old 09-11-2008, 07:51 PM   #3
argosi

The name of the Farm is Farm Osiris

This property consist of approximately 350acres of land and is part of mountains and surrounded by the Bayamon River. If you are interested in the towns, in the map, will be Bayamon and Aguas Buenas. These two towns share the property.

Currently this is an organic farm and the use of any non-biodegradable fertilizers or pestecides is prohibited.

Projects on the following will be developed:

1- Aquiculture
2- Farming
3- Residential Project

The following is a brief desciption of the vision for each of those projects.

1- Aquiculture - This project will serve as a menas of employment to some of the residents. Fish Farmin through Hydroponics for plants and vegetables; recycling water for use as a fertelizer and redistribution to the fish tanks.

2- Farming - Planting of local products: Plantain, banannas, passion fruit, papaya, pinneaple and yautia root organicaly.
Raising "chivos" or sheep. Local
Bee Farming

3- Residential

The following is an estimate on the amounts of homes to be built

50 homes in the Guaynabo jurisdiction
60 homes in the Aguas Buenas jurisdiction

The structure t be used will be Dome. Currently the owner of the farm and leading this projects - Theodore Laremont - lives i a Dome Home.
Using composting toilets
Waters from the bathroom will be used by an irrigation system since the use of detergents and chemicals will not be used in the daily hygene.
Evaluate ways to use rain water, collection on the farm.
Designate community farming area
Use of fuel cells for energy
Drill water - well water - drinking water.

There is an industrila project as well. Construction of fiberglass domes.

At this time there are 6 homes in the land and 9 more lots have been subdivided.

Thank you for your attention,

Argosi

3-
Old 10-05-2008, 03:33 PM   #4
prospero
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by argosi View Post
Hello,

If interested in assisting on the development of a community in the island of Puerto Rico, then this message is for you. Currently have property (on 100's acres), with water access and we are looking for the following: Engineers, Doctors, Teachers, Mechanics,Farmers and Investors.

Please advise,

Peace and Love,

Argosi
Hello Argosi,

I currently live in Caguas, very close to Aguas Buenas and Guaynabo. I would be happy to participate in your community in any way possible.

I studied electrical engineering for three years, but dropped out of dissapointment of the curriculum (long story). I am currently heavily into "free energy" technologies, and have done so for around 13 years. I have good connections in this area, and if needed can help in this regard.

I have more than 16 years of professional experience with computers. I started computer programming when I was around 8 years old. I have provided computer training to students in a classroom setting.

As a hobby I draw in 3D, particularly using sacred geometry.

I am very interested in organic gardening, hydroponics, etc.

I am currently studying Edward Leedskalnin's Coral Castle. I believe good strong buildings can be made from stone.

Regards,
Omar
prospero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:47 PM   #5
prospero
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: PUERTO RICO COMMUNITY-Please read!!!

Hello,

I forgot to mention. I recently discovered a way to grow plants quickly using a pyramid greenhouse. Here is more information on that:

The Physics of Crystals

Youtube Clip

The Little Pyramid eBook

Maybe this technology could be put to use in the community.

Regards,
Omar
prospero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:10 PM   #6
Pacal
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: PUERTO RICO COMMUNITY-Please read!!!

Hi, Prospero

Interesting piramid greenhouse, great invention for plants.

Saludos a todos,seria bueno que en tu comunidad, tengas varias formulas con plantas para distintas enfermedades, en estos tiempos en que nos va a tocar vivir en dificiles situaciones en que la medicina escaceara, sera necesario estudiar las plantas que son una exelente alternativa para curar todas las enfermedades incluyendo el cancer.
Es bueno que se bajen este libro del maestro Samael Aun Weor que nos enseña que solo un ser vivo como son las plantas, pueden curar a una persona enferma inclusive a larga distancia.
Samael nos enseña que es realmente el alma de la planta la que cura, esta elementoterapia nos permite sanar a cualquier enfermo.

Imprimanlo y tengalo a mano que algun dia les hara falta.

http://www.gnosishoy.com/libros.html

Tratado de medicina oculta:

http://www.gnosishoy.com/libros/avan...scar.php?ur=36
Pacal is offline   Reply With Quote