Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > South America

Notices

Old 09-15-2008, 12:49 AM   #1
NoelineC
Avalon Senior Member

Default Quito, ecuador, ground crew member

Quito, Ecuador
I am currently living in Quito Ecuador and would welcome connecting with others in Ecuador who are interested in this concept. Dr Brian O'Leary is based in Vilcabamba Ecuador and he recently disclosed on History Channel his ET/UFO experience with Edgar Mitchell. He and his partner have built a beautiful retreat in the Mountains overlooking Vilcabamba called "Montesuenos" where there are planned many interesting spiritual experiences in the future. Dr O'Leary is a scientist and has a great interest in the generation of new free non polluting energies. Ecuador is a very interesting place and Others like George Green have expressed interest in moving here. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself.
NoelineC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:35 AM   #2
ISIS
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Quito, ecuador, ground crew member

Hello NeolineC.....Where did you come from before settling in Quinto?My family is planning a trip this winter and is considering Ecuador....I have checked out a website regarding the area you mentioned Dr. Brian overlooking...it appears wonderfull....however you did mention "its a very interesting place" ....What exactly do you mean by that?....Are there any concerns?Please let me know, and if there is anything else you would like to add..I will keep an Eye on this Thread for update....Also, if we do decide on Ecuador I would like to meet* up with you assuming we'll be in a close vicinity.Thank you for being hereIt's a great pleasure meeting you ISIS
ISIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:25 AM   #3
Mrs. Robinson

Yes NoelineC I have done some research on this area and am thinking of taking a trip there also maybe this winter. I also would like to hear anything you have to say about
Quito...maybe you could set yourself up as a contact person or guide for people interested in coming to visit ? Hope you check back on this thread soon........

warmly,
Deb
Old 09-21-2008, 05:00 PM   #4
estepechito
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there all in Avalon,

And to you there in Ecuador I will be there soon. Me and my wife and baby will be in quito and plan to be a large part of what will be going on in terms on sustainablility and spreading some info there in quito and some other places. I have some info on some special means of breaking down soil into more readily availble nutriants, this info I know could do wonders, not only will reduce the amount of work, fert., water, time but I can fix contaminated areas. This is very improtant for toxic areas and more for soil degragation due to not properly rotating crops and toxic plants to like say for example tobbaco really dose a number on soil, but we can grow anything and to its full potential anywhere given a few simple methods. What I would like to know is who to contact when I get out there, Anybody need help. Im not looking for money Im looking for like minded people. Im coming from America and have been involved with these many subjects for many years and have much to share and need a way to aply these methods with the purpose only to help my community. My name is Derek I dont speak much spanish but my wife is Bilingual. We work together quite well teaching, so thats never a problem. I have lots of jobs under my belt and seek ways to put them together and do somthing bigger. Me and my wife have been planning on leaving for quite some time. We are getting all the odds and ends taken care of. I have to much to give to be sitting around when I get out there. So I will be organizing talks and setting up some farms or farmers with the means for large yeilding crops with means of mycology. I want to help also by doing repairs on some things to help save some money for people, and we will be opening a small restraunt to searve cheap healthy food. I want to network with some folks to kind of get the idea of what or where' Im getting myself into. I have lots of family there but I want the communities perspectives this is where I want to be. A participant thank you Derek and Ana.

Last edited by estepechito; 09-22-2008 at 04:59 AM.
estepechito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:13 PM   #5
crewwhand

NoelineC

I have have focused on this area for a number of months, I have recieved an e-mail directly from George Green and have looked at Carol Rosin and Dr O'Leary's place. I am very seriously considering moving there by way of a flight and several nights stay in Quito. Would love to meet like energy and form a potential team of 3 or 7. God bless stay in touch. I go out in life with a great deal of risk and adventure but it always works out well. I am very committed when I make a decision, I am just awaiting the right vibration in order to engage when called upon.
Love Nelson

Last edited by crewwhand; 09-21-2008 at 10:18 PM.
Old 09-22-2008, 06:11 AM   #6
Esteban
Avalon Senior Member

hola, solo paso a avisar que he creado un blog en español con el objetivo de difundir información (mayoritariamente documentales, todos con subtítulos en español) y crear conciencia. Están todos cordialmente invitados a ingresar, comentar y debatir: http://www.proyectoignis.blogspot.com/
Esteban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:52 PM   #7
Paula Watson
Avalon Senior Member

I received guidance about 4 months ago to visit Ecuacor. Plan to go with my partner Nov 2 or so and check it out. I know George recommends Cuenca. Plan to end up in Vilcambada. Will need to return to my business in Folsom around Nov. 15. I am focused on the spiritual aspect of healing myself and the planet by accepting responsibility inside me. My web site is www.planetearthrising.com
Paula Watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:05 PM   #8
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=estepechito;23517]Hi there all in Avalon,

" I have some info on some special means of breaking down soil into more readily availble nutriants, this info I know could do wonders, not only will reduce the amount of work, fert., water, time but I can fix contaminated areas. "

Hi Estepechito: You and I should communicate. I'm been in Venezuela two years, expat USA, very involved in agriculture. (see my website www.soilminerals.com or my profile)

Any other readers who are serious about starting NOW, as in yesterday, let's talk.
asteram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 10:49 AM   #9
monster597
Avalon Senior Member

friend great work, I have checked out your blogg and it has incredible content in spanish. I am Ecuadorian, living in london england it you need assistence with your blog let me so that i may also contribute to getting the real truth out to the masses in spanish. kepp on with the good work
monster597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:21 AM   #10
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Also considering moving to ecuador, some info below

If you want to mineralze the soil then use Himalaya cyrstal salt or Celstic Sea Salt.
You do not need a product created by man, nature supplies everything we need. Thechnology was never needed for agriculture.

Simple rule; if it is made by man don't eat it ,put it on your skin etc.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:29 AM   #11
estepechito
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
also considering moving to ecuador, some info below

if you want to mineralze the soil then use himalaya cyrstal salt or celstic sea salt.
You do not need a product created by man, nature supplies everything we need. Thechnology was never needed for agriculture.

Simple rule; if it is made by man don't eat it ,put it on your skin etc.
sorry mushroom mycilia works to a greater extent, and salts not good, sorry to say thats why a hydro operator has to clean his tank, iTs for salt build-up.. AND i DIDNT MAKE MUSHROOMS THERE NATURE... AND WELL..WHY THE ASSUMPTION..... WHATEVER...ITS COOL JUST 2CENTS

YOU STILL HAVE TO BUY SALT SO LETS NOT PICK HAIRS. DONT SALT YOUR FOOD UNTIL YOU EAT IT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ON A SERIOUS NOTE IM NOT SELLING ANYTHING i JUST WANT TO SHARE AND PLEASE TAKE THIS AS CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM i REALLY DONT WANT PEOPLE TO HURT THEIR PLANTS OR i WOULD HAVE KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT

Last edited by C77; 10-03-2008 at 03:00 AM.
Old 09-30-2008, 05:31 AM   #12
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Quito, ecuador, ground crew member

There is info and research on using Sea Salt for growing food.This was done in the '30/'40.

Check out this link
http://www.seaagri.com/

Normaly you just use Sea water to mineralize the soil.(No money needed)

By the way = Money was created to controle the masses. Meaning to any one is to turn you in to a slave. So you can't live without it. This system has to go ,because it is made for the dark side.

It is same for thechnology if it was created by greed (Dark side) it wil break down if you use with Sea salt.

If the minerals where in the food then you do not need to put salt on your food.Also we do not need to cook food, because it wil destroy the nutrition etc.

Also good links
http://www.naturalnews.com/
http://www.davidwolfe.com/
Old 09-30-2008, 07:09 AM   #13
estepechito
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
there is info and research on using sea salt for growing food.this was done in the '30/'40.

Check out this link
http://www.seaagri.com/

normaly you just use sea water to mineralize the soil.(no money needed)

by the way = money was created to controle the masses. Meaning to any one is to turn you in to a slave. So you can't live without it. This system has to go ,because it is made for the dark side.

It is same for thechnology if it was created by greed (dark side) it will break down if you use with sea salt.

If the minerals where in the food then you do not need to put salt on your food.also we do not need to cook food, because it wil destroy the nutrition etc.

Also good links
http://www.naturalnews.com/
http://www.davidwolfe.com/
sounds good but the method is to break down dead organic matirial into more readily avalible nutriants once done will fix itself there after as well. Salt will not break down oil or other contaminants and so on and so forth blah blah the benifets outway the seawater. Also the salt idea should just stay in the 30s, SALT IS A TOOL FOR ENRICHMENT NOT A CURE ALL FOR GROWING to beat a dead horse firmly lol SALT IS NOT BAD EITHER WE NEED TO EAT SALT JUST NOT TO MUCH. IF YOUR DEHYDRATED DONT THEY GIVE YOU A SALT SALUTION OR A SALINE SOLUTION. DONT JUST GO WITH WHAT SOUNDS GOOD
iHAVE 2 LINKS TO BRING YOU UP TO PAR ON WHAT i THINK(OPINION) IS THAT THERE MORE TO IT
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...34327210711547
Food as Medicine 1/2
AND http://www.fungi.com/mycogrow/index.html
Fungi Perfecti®: MycoGrow™ mycorrhizal products PLEASE ALL CHEAK THIS OUT HEATHY LIVING IS SMART EATING i KNOW AND i DONT HAVE A MICROWAVE EITHER.http://video.google.com/videosearch?...um=4&ct=title#
I dont think for others, just sharing, and the salt thing sorry not gonna happen. Salt is not good I cheaked and still it does not do all these things its just not an aggument. Somebody plese help this man. I just feel that your istead is flawed, granted I read al your info and still come to the same conclusion. Not for large use and I would never buy a ton of this crap to put on my acrege. Mushroom mass can cover miles and provide for years, cleaning , fretilizer, more yeilds , and more and more SALT UUUUGGGGHH!!!!!!! I have many book on the subject I am a Mycology freak who love to get my hands dirty. Maby there is some valitity to your salt thing but WEhere are they gonna get sea water and such. I can put thousands of spore prints in one book and share with thousands and for literaly cents. Im going for a sustainable future not impossible future. pleople plesae help with and ?s or comments maby its me but how dose buys large amounts of this expenssive salt is even in the same ballpark. Paul Stamets from new chapter has a peice of the bigger pic.

Last edited by estepechito; 09-30-2008 at 11:18 AM.
Old 09-30-2008, 10:41 AM   #14
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Just try it your self, let people think for them self.
If you want know what is good, don't follow any one but your self.

I tried to grow sprouts with Himalayan Crystal salt it works very wel.
If your using to mutch salt then it will dehydrate, so you have to dilute the salt solution.

Old 09-30-2008, 11:20 AM   #15
estepechito
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Just try it your self, let people think for them self.
If you want know what is good, don't follow any one but your self.

I tried to grow sprouts with Himalayan Crystal salt it works very wel.
If your using to mutch salt then it will dehydrate, so you have to dilute the salt solution.

sounds good but the method is to break down dead organic matirial into more readily avalible nutriants once done will fix itself there after as well. Salt will not break down oil or other contaminants and so on and so forth blah blah the benifets outway the seawater. Also the salt idea should just stay in the 30s, SALT IS A TOOL FOR ENRICHMENT NOT A CURE ALL FOR GROWING to beat a dead horse firmly lol SALT IS NOT BAD EITHER WE NEED TO EAT SALT JUST NOT TO MUCH. IF YOUR DEHYDRATED DONT THEY GIVE YOU A SALT SALUTION OR A SALINE SOLUTION. DONT JUST GO WITH WHAT SOUNDS GOOD
iHAVE 2 LINKS TO BRING YOU UP TO PAR ON WHAT i THINK(OPINION) IS THAT THERE MORE TO IT
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...34327210711547
Food as Medicine 1/2
AND http://www.fungi.com/mycogrow/index.html
Fungi Perfecti®: MycoGrow™ mycorrhizal products PLEASE ALL CHEAK THIS OUT HEATHY LIVING IS SMART EATING i KNOW AND i DONT HAVE A MICROWAVE EITHER.http://video.google.com/videosearch?...um=4&ct=title#
I dont think for others, just sharing, and the salt thing sorry not gonna happen. Salt is not good I cheaked and still it does not do all these things its just not an aggument. Somebody plese help this man. I just feel that your istead is flawed, granted I read al your info and still come to the same conclusion. Not for large use and I would never buy a ton of this crap to put on my acrege. Mushroom mass can cover miles and provide for years, cleaning , fretilizer, more yeilds , and more and more SALT UUUUGGGGHH!!!!!!! I have many book on the subject I am a Mycology freak who love to get my hands dirty. Maby there is some valitity to your salt thing but WEhere are they gonna get sea water and such. I can put thousands of spore prints in one book and share with thousands and for literaly cents. Im going for a sustainable future not impossible future. pleople plesae help with and ?s or comments maby its me but how dose buys large amounts of this expenssive salt is even in the same ballpark. Paul Stamets from new chapter has a peice of the bigger pic.
Old 09-30-2008, 12:50 PM   #16
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Quito, ecuador, ground crew member

It seems your spreading fear making people afraid, so they don't try it them self
If you are on a spiritual path, then your not following the light but the dark side.

There is differents between knowing the path and walking the path.

Just the get back to nature, the earth does not need man the keep nature in balance. To get this infomation true a translator, it means NO thechnology is required for good health. Most thechnology is based on service to self. Saying it is good when it is harmfull to us.

Most science is based on a fraud, since most people for about 90% have made a choice to service them selfs then for others.

Stop following other and listen to your self. If some one supplies you with information then think about it and try it your self, that is the way of getting wisdom. Prove it to your self by trying it out instead of making people afraid of it.

Fear = Dark side the opposite of Love

Old 09-30-2008, 11:22 PM   #17
estepechito
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It seems your spreading fear making people afraid, so they don't try it them self
If you are on a spiritual path, then your not following the light but the dark side.

There is differents between knowing the path and walking the path.

Just the get back to nature, the earth does not need man the keep nature in balance. To get this infomation true a translator, it means NO thechnology is required for good health. Most thechnology is based on service to self. Saying it is good when it is harmfull to us.

Most science is based on a fraud, since most people for about 90% have made a choice to service them selfs then for others.

Stop following other and listen to your self. If some one supplies you with information then think about it and try it your self, that is the way of getting wisdom. Prove it to your self by trying it out instead of making people afraid of it.

Fear = Dark side the opposite of Love

spreading fear? are you insane or what..... somebody read this stuff and help.
Im on your side. Relax I heard your side and think your fighting for somthing you just happen to stummble onto. It does not make any sense, and how could I be speading fear by educating. sorry for spelling. how are you so sure I dont walk the path, so to speak, why are U YOU judging. And are you somehow indicating that my science is off because I dont happen to agree with you. Mushroom mycilia works and is what makes old growth forrest work and much more. Please dont put down what is real because your feelings are in the way. Salt is dangerus if noT use right and is not really right Im sorry NO SALT ON PLANTS OR THEIR DIRT PLEASe. Or go ahead and do your salt studies LOLOLOL and find out for yourself. I
DONT WANT TO PUT YOUR IDEA DOWN BUT THERE ARE FAR BETTER METHODS, THAT DONT CARRY THE RISKS. GEEEEESSSSUUUSSSSS LUKE i AM YOUR FATHER LOLOLOLOLOLOL SPREADING FEAR GIVE ME A BREAK WHATS FUNNY IS WE BOTH WANT TO HELP AND GIVE WE ARE TRHE SAME BRO IM EVEN DUTCH NO JOKE YOU MIGHT BE A CUZ AND THIS COULD BE A FAMILY SPAT LOLOLOL PEACE
250LBS SALT PER ACER FOR FOUR YEARS IN A ROW $$$$$$$$$$$$ TOO MUCH TIME MONEY RISK WATER LOSS FALALALALALALA TIS THE SEASON TO WORK SMARTER FALALALALALALALALA.........NOT HARDER, BUT MABY YOUR RIGHT IM THE BAD MAN MR. TOM RIGHT? SIMPLY DOES NOT CLEAN UP TOXINS EITHER, WE NEED HEALTHY FOOD NOT JUST GOOD LOOKING FOOD. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you...ated_with_salt

Last edited by estepechito; 10-01-2008 at 01:31 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:05 AM   #18
estepechito
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoelineC View Post
Quito, Ecuador
I am currently living in Quito Ecuador and would welcome connecting with others in Ecuador who are interested in this concept. Dr Brian O'Leary is based in Vilcabamba Ecuador and he recently disclosed on History Channel his ET/UFO experience with Edgar Mitchell. He and his partner have built a beautiful retreat in the Mountains overlooking Vilcabamba called "Montesuenos" where there are planned many interesting spiritual experiences in the future. Dr O'Leary is a scientist and has a great interest in the generation of new free non polluting energies. Ecuador is a very interesting place and Others like George Green have expressed interest in moving here. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself.

GOOD STUFF i CANT WAIT TO GET THERE IN ABOUT 3-4 MONTHS
Old 10-01-2008, 01:15 AM   #19
estepechito
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=asteram;27839]
Quote:
Originally Posted by estepechito View Post
Hi there all in Avalon,

" I have some info on some special means of breaking down soil into more readily availble nutriants, this info I know could do wonders, not only will reduce the amount of work, fert., water, time but I can fix contaminated areas. "

Hi Estepechito: You and I should communicate. I'm been in Venezuela two years, expat USA, very involved in agriculture. (see my website www.soilminerals.com or my profile)

Any other readers who are serious about starting NOW, as in yesterday, let's talk.
LOVE YOUR STUFF BUT WE NEED TO TALK PLEASE SEND ME A TIME AND DESTINATION AND WE CAN GET TO GETHER ONLINE AND WHEN i GET THERE i LOVE MOST ALL OF YOUR METHODS CONSIDERING. WELL ANYWAY PEACE
Old 10-01-2008, 02:04 AM   #20
munit
Avalon Senior Member

Hi any information on this subject would be greatly appreciated
We are moving to Ecuador, and we want to bring our gold and silver cions, i have reaserched and found that you cannot bring in any gold bars, is it risky bringing in those coins?
it wont be over 10,000 dollars
Thanks!
munit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:09 AM   #21
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Quito, ecuador, ground crew member

btw if your using Capital letters it means you screaming like hell.

And i also try to explain to other people that if your using Himalayan Crystal Salt
you will then be adding 84 minarales and trace elements to the soil which is
required for good health. You're thinking salt as the one you buy in the shop that is toxic to the body and plants, because it is not natural.

If you're missing the minerale indium, your going to have a lot health problems.
So if it is not in the soil how your going the fix this then?

Indium info from Dr Deagle.
http://www.nutrimedical.com/products...roduct.id=2425
Old 10-01-2008, 06:37 AM   #22
estepechito
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
btw if your using Capital letters it means you screaming like hell.

And i also try to explain to other people that if your using Himalayan Crystal Salt
you will then be adding 84 minarales and trace elements to the soil which is
required for good health. You're thinking salt as the one you buy in the shop that is toxic to the body and plants, because it is not natural.

If you're missing the minerale indium, your going to have a lot health problems.
So if it is not in the soil how your going the fix this then?

Indium info from Dr Deagle.
http://www.nutrimedical.com/products...roduct.id=2425
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$I DONT WANT TO FIGHT i GIVE UP SMART GUY DUMB GUY IM STUPID AND YOUR STUFF OUTWAYS THE 30 OTHER BENIFITS THE MYCILLIA HAS AND YOUR RIGHT IM WRONG YOU WIN IVE NEVER DONE NOTHING IN MY LIFE AND MY CAPPS IS ON LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I QUIT ASS$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ YOUR **** COST TONS OF MONEY AND DOES DAMAGE HOWS THAT. MONEY HONEY O OH MONEY HONEY NOW IM BITTER LOLOOLOLOLOL i HAVE SEVERAL GREEN HOUSES AND CAN SHOW ALL THE DETAILS OF MY GROWS AND ITS JUST COMMON SENSE WITCH IS NOT TO COMMON FOR THOSE WHO TRY AND PLEASE, EMAIL ME TO NOT FURTHER not TAKE UP THESE PEOPLES TIME. wHY u JUST DONT QUIT BUT THATS OK i WILL DO THE HONORS TO LET YOU HAVE THE LAST WORD iM DONE. PLEASE CONTACT FOR FURTHER OR J SPEak your peace. And maby Im paranoid bud you sound like you work for someone or why would you, well i quit fu your are not helping. I will and for free help anyone who leands an ear and will fix the land for free if you contact me. In Ecuador. I just need open minds loves uuuuuggggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by estepechito; 10-01-2008 at 07:04 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:10 PM   #23
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Sound more as ignorance to me nothing more, pity you think this way.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:44 PM   #24
estepechito
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sound more as ignorance to me nothing more, pity you think this way.
pity yourself you dont care your fake as hell
and you really need to look at the pros and cons but whatever I cant make you hear me

Last edited by estepechito; 10-01-2008 at 12:51 PM.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:11 PM   #25
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Quito, ecuador, ground crew member

As soon as I was giving info to people, you started to attack me instead of letting people try it them out for them self. What are you afraid of ?

I don't know what your problem is, but one thing is very clear that your EGO starts to grow a little bit to big. I've incounter your type of people before(95% of the human race). As soon if there get information they don't like. They start to attack it, just like you.

This side is for spreading information not attacking people for there idea's.