Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-31-2010, 12:57 AM   #26
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Klaus Dona Interview was suberb!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbird View Post
There must be so many people watching this video, that I can't get into it. It loads but it doesn't show. I really want to see it.
If you can download the .mov version it plays great, I couldn't watch the youtube version-it was in slo-mo...I ended up watching it almost twice, but didn't mind a bit.
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 03:59 AM   #27
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Great interview indeed. Kudos PC!

truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 04:42 AM   #28
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

I'm about half way through and it's been excellent!!

This is a hot topic for me....I've been researching OOPARTS for years.

http://www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk/ooparts.htm

He brought new info for me after years of researching this field.

Great Job!

ADD:

Here are pics of a lot of the artifacts talked about

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...ed=0CBUQ9QEwAw
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 09:48 AM   #29
wfranzen
Avalon Senior Member

I have only seen about 40% of the PC interviews but this one strikes me as probably the most genuine and believable. On other interviews, even when people seemed to be telling the truth, it also seemed they were withholding things for various reasons. No guile or agenda here as far as I can tell, only a search for the truth. Bravo Project Camelot on this one, and bravo Klaus Dona.

wfranzen
wfranzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 11:21 AM   #30
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Great interview... I love the metal plate of the winged reptilian too!

I held my hands over the Mitchel-Hedges crystal skull in 2008 and made telepathic contact with its essence (no it didn't say anything to me- only had a few seconds but I sent it all my love). I was very interested in Klaus's friends analysis of it but I guess the jury is still out on its true origin.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 01:36 PM   #31
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Great interview... I love the metal plate of the winged reptilian too!

I held my hands over the Mitchel-Hedges crystal skull in 2008 and made telepathic contact with its essence (no it didn't say anything to me- only had a few seconds but I sent it all my love). I was very interested in Klaus's friends analysis of it but I guess the jury is still out on its true origin.
Luminari...Can you go ahead and start writing the book of your life...I want to get the first few chapters done....??

I'd love to sit down with you and have a long conversation some day.

Peace Y'all
Old 01-31-2010, 01:59 PM   #32
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Klaus Dona Interview was suberb!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
Luminari...Can you go ahead and start writing the book of your life...I want to get the first few chapters done....??

I'd love to sit down with you and have a long conversation some day.

Peace Y'all
Thank you, that is very kind...

I'm only a cosmic babe still Stargazer, 29 years young (this time around the carousel )- the best is all still to come!

Universal love to you.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 02:06 PM   #33
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Thank you, that is very kind...

I'm only a cosmic babe still Stargazer, 29 years young (this time around the carousel )- the best is all still to come!

Universal love to you.
I would have never guessed....But what does age really matter.

It's the spirit frequent flier miles that count!!!

Peace

Last edited by Stargazer1965; 01-31-2010 at 02:31 PM. Reason: add
Old 01-31-2010, 05:14 PM   #34
wfranzen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfranzen View Post
I have only seen about 40% of the PC interviews but this one strikes me as probably the most genuine and believable. On other interviews, even when people seemed to be telling the truth, it also seemed they were withholding things for various reasons. No guile or agenda here as far as I can tell, only a search for the truth. Bravo Project Camelot on this one, and bravo Klaus Dona.

wfranzen
I wanted to add the following caveat about my gushing review above. When Klaus was suggesting at one point something like "gravity may have been different then" as an alternative, that was displaying a little too much mental flexibility as far as I was concerned. So this guy is obviously an art exhibition manager (who has undergone a steep learning curve), and not a scientist. On the other hand that means he is also not limited by protecting his tenure.

And I thought the part about the 5 times larger giants was a bit "out there". I think Bill's question about scaling laws was apt. I remember reading in high school that a member of the Galton family many years ago (1700's?) showed that if you scaled up a human say to 50 feet that their ligaments would be tearing and/or bones breaking with every step. Also I think from high school physics that (without modifications) the heart might have trouble pumping blood to the brain say even at 28 feet.

But I am getting overly analytical here. I think Klaus has the intellectual honesty to sort out what's what in the end. May he consult only experts that share his integrity.

wfranzen
Old 01-31-2010, 08:42 PM   #35
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Did anyone catch the name of the person that he cited to be THE expert on the Mayan 2012 business? He mentions this person's name twice between the 1:05 & 1:07 mark. I listened three times and could not make out the name. Any help is appreciated. This was in response to Bill asking what his thoughts were with the 2012 topic & he refused to tell, saying that you'd need to hear it from this Expert.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 09:17 PM   #36
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfranzen View Post
I wanted to add the following caveat about my gushing review above. When Klaus was suggesting at one point something like "gravity may have been different then" as an alternative, that was displaying a little too much mental flexibility as far as I was concerned. So this guy is obviously an art exhibition manager (who has undergone a steep learning curve), and not a scientist. On the other hand that means he is also not limited by protecting his tenure.

And I thought the part about the 5 times larger giants was a bit "out there". I think Bill's question about scaling laws was apt. I remember reading in high school that a member of the Galton family many years ago (1700's?) showed that if you scaled up a human say to 50 feet that their ligaments would be tearing and/or bones breaking with every step. Also I think from high school physics that (without modifications) the heart might have trouble pumping blood to the brain say even at 28 feet.

But I am getting overly analytical here. I think Klaus has the intellectual honesty to sort out what's what in the end. May he consult only experts that share his integrity.

wfranzen
Every timeI get hung up on the physics...I just remember how much I believe does not fit into the modern physics model.

Every corner I hear IMPOSSIBLE then I see the pink battleship in my front yard....peace Y'all
Old 01-31-2010, 09:48 PM   #37
wfranzen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Did anyone catch the name of the person that he cited to be THE expert on the Mayan 2012 business? He mentions this person's name twice between the 1:05 & 1:07 mark. I listened three times and could not make out the name. Any help is appreciated. This was in response to Bill asking what his thoughts were with the 2012 topic & he refused to tell, saying that you'd need to hear it from this Expert.
Moxie, the name sounds like "David Wood". Remember, he's got an Austrian accent.

wfranzen
Old 02-01-2010, 04:56 AM   #38
jeannacav
Avalon Senior Member

Great interview of a great researcher.

I have known a few museum and artifacts people and as he says he "could" tell a story but will not. I must point this out because I have never known one of those people who doesn't make a story to kind of "sell" his idea about the piece he is talking about.
So, just the fact that he refuses to do this is refreshing and shows his impeccability.

Bravo!

and
thank you Bill and Kerry,

jeanna
jeannacav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:36 AM   #39
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Anybody else catch the name? I can't find anything on a David Wood.
If that person is THE expert according to Klaus Dona, well, you'd think we would have run across this person "take" on 2012 earth changes.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:39 AM   #40
Raven
Avalon Senior Member

Gahhhhhh **&^%$#@#@%$% why wont this video load for me? i keep trying and trying and all i get is the little spinning circle, no vid
Any suggestions? Help? Raven
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:27 AM   #41
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Raven, i had same prob so in the end i clicked ahead of the load ( about a centimetre) and then it loaded rest of way. It meant missing a few minutes but it worked after that.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 01:32 PM   #42
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

I wanted to post an excellent interview from Coast to Coast with Jonathan Gray

Klaus at one moment mentioned the vast tunnel system located I believe in Bolivia where one of the plates he shows originated....Bill mentions it but the conversation went off in another direction.

There are some real interesting finds in this interview along the same line as Klaus.

Thanks
Old 02-02-2010, 01:59 PM   #43
karmakah
Avalon Senior Member

Despite having some troubles getting the Klaus Dona interview to load, then having it stop mid-way through, I pressed on and eventually devoured the entire thing! So good! So brilliant! Such an honest, unpretentious man! I ♥ him! Nice work, Project Camelot. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge, Klaus Dona...And you're right, the more friends you have the better!
karmakah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:26 PM   #44
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

I just finished the interview.
The second arifact he shows looks like a guy in papal fish hat.

gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:03 PM   #45
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibonos View Post
I just finished the interview.
The second arifact he shows looks like a guy in papal fish hat.

gibonos
sure he does...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:28 AM   #46
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Klaus Dona Interview was suberb! Agree

I find his information "nail on the head".
His honest straight shooter manner is heart warming.

I did some more looking and found this. IF any of you want MORE...

http://www.unsolved-mysteries.info/r...eng/rg2eng.htm

AND in Peru the National Geo has a story of Giants which have been uncovered. ( Of course the story said it was due to a gentic condition. ) But anyway..

That is what I think.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:56 AM   #47
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

thanks carrie, i liked this pic!

aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 04:03 AM   #48
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Just watched this. It was really enjoyable, thanks to all involved! That stone circular tablet shown at the beginning was sure interesting, along with the rest of those artifacts. It's nice to know there is a lot of people researching this stuff behind the scenes.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote