Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-04-2010, 09:21 PM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Is the CIA using Mike Quinsey to channel pro-Obama disinformation?

Ok, I would like your opinion on this??

Is the CIA using Mike Quinsey to channel pro-Obama disinformation?

To those of you who are wondering who?? The SaLaSa messages are chanelled through M Quinsey!!

Jan. 1, 2010

Possible CIA faction interference detected in supposedly benevolent, high-status, ET-sourced spiritual messages - eighteen examples cited between 27.08.08 and 30.12.09.

Over recent years, Mike Quinsey has published hundreds of messages purported to come from Ascended Masters and benevolent extraterrestrials. Originally these channelled communications were well-received and widely distributed. Many informed, experienced and spiritually literate commentators regarded his messages as veridical and light-bearing. Quinsey appeared to be a clear, clean and reliable channel.

But disinformation watchers began to notice a change in the late summer of 2008. For the first time, the energy signature of some sections of some of Mike Quinsey's messages felt wrong. The changes were subtle, but it appeared that Quinsey might have allowed himself, intermittently, to be influenced by a negative propagandist agenda. Some even suggested that he had been brought under CIA mind-control.

Quinsey's channelled entities began to say things about Barack Obama which did not ring true when placed against the US President's widely recognised track record as a cabal-controlled Satanist, and as the war-promoting agent of a foreign power with no legitimate birth qualification to be US President.

Among comments scattered through the eighteen Quinsey texts linked and referenced below are statements such as:

"Obama, a soul who will be motivated by higher purposes ...." (29.12.09);

"We knew that Obama was destined to lead the world out of its years of disaster under the old regime ...." (19.01.09);

"The authority and spiritual motivation of President Obama ...." (23.01.09);

"With the power of the people behind them, new leaders will come to the fore and be empowered by their spiritual understanding. President Obama is such a one .... the true path is within his heart and he will be bold and stand up for the truth ...." (06.02.09);

"Obama seeks peace instead of hostilities, and knows that he must build trust where previously there was nothing but confrontation .... Be intuitive, and measure the soul that is Obama by his intentions as expressed with wisdom and love for all people. He is charged with a task that holds the future of Mankind in its grasp, and it must not, and cannot fail ...." (08.04.09);

"President Obama .... is as you might say 'our man' and he has as intended emerged at the right time to carry you beyond the plans of the Illuminati ...." (29.06.09);

"We place our faith in President Obama who has a plan to broker world peace ...." (29.07.09);

"Look around you and you will detect some beautiful souls that are becoming known for their wisdom and insight. They are on Earth for the specific purpose of taking over from the dark Ones. Their influence is being felt, and they speak from the heart centre at all times. Include your President Obama in this group .... " (21.09.09);

"There is a chorus of unsettled people who have already lost patience with President Obama, but look for the positive signs and allow for slow progress until he can draw about him the right team. The future of your world lies with him, and it is support and not criticism that is needed ...." (25.09.09);

"President Obama will lead the plan that releases you from the dark Ones ...." (28.10.09);

"For us the election of Barack Obama as President of US was a major victory for the Light. His influences and desires for world peace are bringing in important changes, but the path is by no means easy. There are many who oppose his authority, and a difficult job is being made even harder. No President has served his term without contact from us and we are delighted to work with Obama, who is one of the few that have put world peace at the front of their agenda ...." (30.12.09).

The full texts of the eighteen Quinsey quotations compiled in this overview are located as follows: First paragraph here (27.08.08), first paragraph here (08.12.08), fifth paragraph here (15.12.08), first paragraph here (29.12.08), first paragraph here (19.01.09), first paragraph here (23.01.09), fourth paragraph here (26.01.09), third paragraph here (06.02.09), fourth paragraph here (16.02.09), last paragraph here (20.03.09), fifth and sixth paragraphs here (08.04.09), sixth paragraph here (13.05.09), eighth paragraph here (29.06.09), last paragraph here (29.07.09), fourth paragraph here (21.09.09), sixth paragraph here (25.09.09), sixth paragraph here (28.10.09) and second paragraph here (30.12.09).

Content is king in all this. It is prudent to attend closely to what is plainly and repeatedly said by those who claim to channel privileged spiritual information from sources above the commonplace. What is stated consistently over time by a respected source may carry a felt signature of truth - a veridical sigil - or it may carry the lower vibration of error or confusion.

The question has to be put: Might the sulphurous hoofprint of CIA disinformation be evident in some of what Mike Quinsey has recently articulated?

It has often been Langley tradecraft to mix in a little focussed disinformation with a lot of anodyne, affirmative and positive packaging material. An explicit lie only travels safely if it is accompanied by a large volume of tacitly accepted truth. The technique is not to promote the lie just once, but to quietly repeat the chosen blind again and again for months and years. The objective is conquest by erosion. The antidote, perhaps, is vigilance, alert attention to detail and open-minded discernment.

alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:29 PM   #2
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is the CIA using Mike Quinsey to channel pro-Obama disinformation?

My vote would be yes, the CIA uses technology to transfer *channelled* info, they've done it before, why stop now?
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:38 PM   #3
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Well that is a good question Viking that I can't answer simply because I don't know.

The messages are very positive in nature and as mentioned a common trick used to slip in some lies with dis info. Hmmmmmm either way. I still demand disclosure!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:42 PM   #4
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

there are many people tricked by entities,
that say, they are one thing, when they clearly are another

you should NOT talk to spirits, unless, you really KNOW what you are doing

and, take steps to make sure, they are in 100% alignment with your original/or amended alignments
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:56 PM   #5
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

This is confusing to me. First of all, the SaLuSa channelling sounds more and more general in the last few weeks. Like someone has run out of ideas. (Admittedly, I have read SaLuSa posts only in the past few months.) I have not read any of the posts with the pro Obama information, but I cannot say I agree or disagree at the moment with your statement about disinfo. What is unclear is this: if Obama has so many enemies in the gov, and the CIA, why in the world would they put disinfo about him that is positive? It doesn't make sense to me. So both sides of the argument are illogical. Conumdrum here, big time. I still don't understand the part about Jesus in the spaceships, either. Is it all krap?
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:30 PM   #6
RASKAR AS AR
Avalon Senior Member

"In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king." ...

http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/...5.08SaLuSa.htm

SaLuSa 05-December-2008

As the festive mood overcomes many of your problems, it is yet another energy that is birthed in the Light. Together with the sense of a new pathway having been opened by the President Elect, it is forging ahead in anticipation of an exciting and positive New Year. These energies will pull people through what would otherwise be a period causing much concern over their financial situations. The bailouts are preventing an absolute collapse and will lay down the foundation of a new system, and it shall be brought into being and shaped to carry out its role when the abundance program is released. This is an example of how the beneficial changes can be introduced, on the back of situations that are man-made.

RASKAR AS AR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:37 PM   #7
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

It would not be the first time the "elite" uses their "toys" to manipulate some popular players in the UFO community. Make up your mind about someone by what comes out of him "judge a tree by its fruits", "the devil is in the details".

What I find suspicious about Mike Quinsey's messages (I have read him since several years as I was part of the Galactic Federation of Light forum) is not what he says about Obama, but what he says about ETs in general. With a consistent tendency to present them as "good loving beings" from whom we have all to learn. When I began to question some ideas about the GFL, the answers I received were quite obvious to me that there was a big manipulation program behind it.

From my perspective, it seems the "elite" knows about the end of their system. So instead of sinking with the boat, they prefer to play the role of the protagonists of the New Paradigm. They have all the "tools" to make the masses to believe it so. And at some points, it seems to work pretty well, especially in the UFO researcher community.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 01-04-2010 at 11:25 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:19 PM   #8
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Steven, I believe you are right. We did not know your background with the GF forum before this, did we? This is big news to me! I think you are a great resource here. Are there other sources for GF transmissions that are real in your opinion? What about Mira? and Magenta Pixie's several "characters" for lack of a better term? Thanks. I have gone back and forth in my mind...I truly like the positive information, but sometimes it's just "too much", ya know? And, the "abundance program" sounds too good to be true...did they say they are going to give out gold? I think I remember that. How do we use a form of exchange that has some very terrible karma attached to it? I don't like it as an exchange...the conquistadors came in search of gold...and if I have a past life I truly remember, I fought them to my death. Hmmmm.

Last edited by lindabaker; 01-04-2010 at 11:23 PM. Reason: addition
Old 01-04-2010, 11:44 PM   #9
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASKAR AS AR View Post
"In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king." ...

http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/...5.08SaLuSa.htm

SaLuSa 05-December-2008

As the festive mood overcomes many of your problems, it is yet another energy that is birthed in the Light. Together with the sense of a new pathway having been opened by the President Elect, it is forging ahead in anticipation of an exciting and positive New Year. These energies will pull people through what would otherwise be a period causing much concern over their financial situations. The bailouts are preventing an absolute collapse and will lay down the foundation of a new system, and it shall be brought into being and shaped to carry out its role when the abundance program is released. This is an example of how the beneficial changes can be introduced, on the back of situations that are man-made.

Sorry but the "bailouts" are nothing more than a bank robbery but in reverse. They are robbing us! It's as false as the war on terror, the war on drugs and the very idea of a "jobless recovery."

Obama is an actor. He's a red flag event in the making. His missions are:

1) distract the American people with both good and bad press.

2) give the federal reserve banking cartel more power.

3) expand the military industrial complex

4) expand the American empire.

5) set the stage for the next pre-picked president.

Obama is not a messiah, a godsend or of any higher power. He is in fact a man, just a human, like the rest of us who happens to be in a very unique spot. He has a choice before him. I'm not sure which way he will go yet.

His choices are:

1) follow the game plan already laid out and do what his masters tell him too.

2) expose what is really going on

Obama as of right now has not done anything against the wishes of the shadow government. I have the feeling he's being blackmailed.

However, he could against them and expose the real power players. It's totally up to him. I do not believe he will expose them unless he forced to though. Therefor, I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Keep an eye on Ron Paul. He is "chosen" for lack of a better word. He may never actually be president but he will and can lead the nation out of the darkness, and the elite hate him for this ability.

The person you are looking for does exist. He's been in a fight against the devil for many, many years. His name is Ron Paul. He's from Texas and does have the answers.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:10 AM   #10
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Steven, I believe you are right. We did not know your background with the GF forum before this, did we? This is big news to me! I think you are a great resource here. Are there other sources for GF transmissions that are real in your opinion? What about Mira? and Magenta Pixie's several "characters" for lack of a better term? Thanks. I have gone back and forth in my mind...I truly like the positive information, but sometimes it's just "too much", ya know? And, the "abundance program" sounds too good to be true...did they say they are going to give out gold? I think I remember that. How do we use a form of exchange that has some very terrible karma attached to it? I don't like it as an exchange...the conquistadors came in search of gold...and if I have a past life I truly remember, I fought them to my death. Hmmmm.
Most of the source, "chanellers" there are genuine in my opinion. Sometimes, you see a pattern leading toward the idea that the ETs from the GFL are prefect, . They present themselves as perfection, subtly without creating waves, but again and again hitting on the same nail to surely, with times, ensnare some people with a strong belief that ETs are saviors and will come to end our sufference. That's where I began to question Mike personally.

He corresponded briefly with me through personal e-mail, at the beginning, I was soft to make him show his true colors. He is a very smart and kind person, but after the third mail, he was not kind anymore. My question was simple; I asked him why we would need to be saved? This question make him to get into a rumbling jungle of confused ideas that surprised me a lot. It was like another person. That was enough for me to suspect him being used totally unbeknown. It wouldn't be the first to change behavior after bothering the "elite".

Another thing about the GFL is that it comes from Sirius, or what they often refer as the "Sirian regional council". The problem with Sirius is that many contactee with other ETs told us about the history of manipulation that Sirius perpetrate on Earth. Alex Collier clearly have mentioned it, receiving the information from the andromedans.

Orion, Sirius, Zeta Reticulis and Alpha Draconis are all Star systems that have apparently a past history with Earth and humanity that involve manipulation and violation of freewill. So, when I stumble across this information, I was not buying it right away, but was certainly more cautious about the GFL.

I don't know if you heard about Ashtar command forum, but it is tightly linked to the GFL and I was also part of that forum for a while. Same thing. Much GFL propaganda, because after a little while, that's how it looks like. Propaganda. Someone who have lived long enough in South America recognize these same old tactic used to convince people about the "elite" "good intention" for the people.

It is not to say all is rotten there, not at all. There are many good well intended people, but occasionally appear these "seeds" of perfect all wise people from the GFL that gives us hopes, strength, and direction when suddenly bam! They hit you with sentence like: "Lord Ashtar have made a decree on Earth" or "GFL will take care of the Elite of your world"... This is enough evidence to me, that these beings are not that perfectly evolved. Freewill is the guideline in the evolution of any specie. That, we as human are not respecting it, but will have to if we want to get in touch with other emerging species in our galaxy.

I could go on and on for a while about it, but its enough ground taken from me. Be blessed and protected Linda.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 01-05-2010 at 03:40 AM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:23 AM   #11
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Let us know what you think of any new stuff...I like to hear ideas from more experienced folks. I'm new to the Galactic Federation channellings...although I have heard of them for at least twenty years. In the old days, we read books! Now, I wish I hadn't given them all away. There are a couple of books that had specific information that I believe had not yet been "hijacked."
Old 01-05-2010, 12:45 AM   #12
Panta rhei
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by housemouse2 View Post
Obama is not a messiah, a godsend or of any higher power. He is in fact a man, just a human, like the rest of us who happens to be in a very unique spot. He has a choice before him. I'm not sure which way he will go yet.

His choices are:

1) follow the game plan already laid out and do what his masters tell him too.

2) expose what is really going on
I suppose if he only would think about 2) he would end very very quickly the way JFK did.

I agree on Ron Paul, what a brave man.
Panta rhei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:54 AM   #13
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

I have to go with HouseMouse2 and Panta Rhei...

I have not seen this big a pile of Bovine Excrement all week.

"'Tis the easiest thing for a man to imply he carries some great mystery, when in fact he has none at all."

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:55 PM   #14
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Let us know what you think of any new stuff...I like to hear ideas from more experienced folks. I'm new to the Galactic Federation channellings...although I have heard of them for at least twenty years. In the old days, we read books! Now, I wish I hadn't given them all away. There are a couple of books that had specific information that I believe had not yet been "hijacked."
Hi Linda...just picked this up on another site in answer to this thread...

Greetings,

I have read Casper's latest Response to Alcouin Bramerton's Mike Quinsey commentary. Although we keep hearing various Masters are still saying Obama has to play the game, I, too, have been disturbed by some of the comments I keep reading by Mike Quinsey and others. I have been silently standing and observing. I have been meditating on the whole issue. Trying to stay objective without judging. However, when you listen to President Obama's speech about sending more troops to Iraq, after promising to bring the troops home. How can this be?

He keeps blocking the deliveries which are vital to Disclosure and Peace around the world.

My question is "When does it stop?? In the meantime, countless people are starving, losing their homes, and cannot provide the vital things a human being must be provided with for survival. The latest is that 38 million people in the USA are on food stamps... Where are the jobs promised by President Obama?

6,000 inventions, many of which can improve our lives and clean up the environment, as well as remove the limitations... that have been imposed on us, are stored in Washington, DC because of "National Security".

We are now in 2010. This has been going for much to long. This is disturbing, and if anyone can enlighten me, I would much appreciate it. I and millions of others want the TRUTH.

Thanks for listening.

JDJ

viking
Old 01-05-2010, 02:01 PM   #15
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Agreed about the frustration with our new leader in that he has sent more troops. Unbelievable! However, I will have to say that I see jobs all over the place here in my county and the neighboring county, all due to the stimulus package. These are rural, hard working folks who now have what they need for their families. They are winterizing homes, laying fiber optic cable, and putting down roads where they are so desperately needed. School buses will be able to reach the farthest back roads, along with internet service for small rural businesses. Imperative. In place. Ongoing. An investment in the future. So, wanted to make it clear that most people complain. It is far more rare to hear the good stuff. I am one of those people who will have the courage to tell the good stuff. Sure, people may feel that we did not deserve the winterizing of my old home, but I'll tell ya, I sure am glad as the freezing temperatures would have made our home miserable. The South US homes were built when energy was abundant, and we, the new owners, always have to pay for that lack of foresight. Okay, enough for now. Peace.
Old 01-05-2010, 02:40 PM   #16
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I have never taken SaLusa messages seriously...some parts were nauseating to me...and it focuses mainly on Obama and what he's doing....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:00 PM   #17
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Its new age rubish without any value information , all those chanellings of Salusa, Blossom Goodchild, Matthew messages etc etc.

Show me one single prediction that they have made that actually came true. First they all jumped on the Blossom Goodchild bandwagon and predicted 14th of October 2008 .. nothing happened. Then they jumped on the 27th November bandwagon.. nothing happened.

I could make better chanelling than those combined and would even hit more predictions by simply making some well informed calculations.

I've seen lost ghosts making far more accurate predictions than all of them...

Of course for the black projects its childs play to stream 'channeling' information to a channel.. its almost as simple as uploading a movie to youtube.. if you have the right mind-computer linking technology... which they have.

My advice is .. don't waste your time. Yes they are good hearted people and believe what they are doing but they don't have a clue how real channeling works
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:13 AM   #18
feeqa
Project Avalon Member

Hi Viking.

Excellent post starting this thread, and extreamly important imo.

It's important because, it's tied in with the new 'One World Religion,' likely to be:- following the Bahai Faith (now its been thouroghly taken over) (with the Headquaters in Jerusalem, no less) ie, the unification of all the world religions and a harmonisation in line with global governance (one size fits all) policy.

Thesis - antithesis. Problem reaction, and the NWO solution:- for the problem they planned 2 thousand years ago.

Viking quote:
Quote:
but it appeared that Quinsey might have allowed himself, intermittently, to be influenced by a negative propagandist agenda. Some even suggested that he had been brought under CIA mind-control.
TheChosen quote:
Quote:
Of course for the black projects its childs play to stream 'channeling' information to a channel.. its almost as simple as uploading a movie to youtube.. if you have the right mind-computer linking technology... which they have.
I think those 2 excerpts go well together.

I first started reading Salusa messages on the MayanMajix website, in spiritual articles section over a year ago, or longer, before obama was even on the media radar. So i saw the change in the posts and smelt a rat.

Does Mike Quinsey manage the Mayan Majix Website?

When I heard of Ian Lungolds death by fast acting cancer, my first reaction was anger, because he was murdered IMO.
Also Madaline, Ians Partner, used to do video messages, but stopped abruptly, the last video message by her showing her crying on camera, like she wanted to tell us something.

I recently watched the entire upload library of Rick Keefe, who filmed Alex Collier, and somewhere in there, they go into how the Paladeane story was used during WW2. When I heard that it got my attention. And for me has called into question 99% of channelled info. Unfortunately i can't remember which series it was.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ufohypotheses#p/u
feeqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:02 AM   #19
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

I have posted this info before but given the same types of queries keep surfacing about what is true and what is not, who is an accurate channeller and who is not etc..... hopefully this will help!

Guidelines On Discernment - New Realities Magazine - July 1987

1. There will always be useful information for everyone. Beware of the channel that gives you useful information for only a few, or tells you that it's only for a special group or a sequestered number. It must be useful for ALL humanity, every single Human. This is an area of discernment allowing you to know you are hearing the truth.
2. The message should be uplifting. Watch for an empowering message - NOT ONE OF FEAR, not one that drags you down - not one that makes you want to take fearful action or hide - but an enabling message! This is a staple of God energy. It must be there. It should inspire the listener and reader. Every recorded angel appearance before a Human Being has begun with "Fear not!"
3. Spirit (God) will never, ever channel a message that asks you to give up your free will. Never! For your free will is what your experience on Earth is all about as you sit in your "chairs of gold" (a metaphor created in Kryon Book Six). Free will! FREE CHOICE is what drives your future.
4. Spirit will never give you a message - ever - that asks you to violate the integrity of what you believe. You are honored in your thought processes. Spirit will never trick you or "talk you" into anything. The message must never violate your integrity. You must feel comfortable with it, and it must ring true to your heart.
5. Spirit will never represent a channeller as being the only source. Watch for this, for there are many channels of Spirit and they all coordinate their information to create a bigger picture, especially in this New Age. They will NEVER represent themselves as the ONLY source of information.
6. Watch for the fact that the information is normally new information. Beware of the channel that simply re-hashes the old, for they are not channelling anything but the ego of the Human Being. New information is necessary. It is the entire reason for the channel. Think about it.
7. Watch for the fact that channelled information should have spiritual solutions presented. Solutions to life challenges on Earth, via new information, is the purpose of channelling.

Lee Carroll (of Kryon.com) on Discernment:

The next time you sit before a channel or read a transcription, consider these seven items presented above. As you listen to or read the words of a channeller, also try to ask "what is the intent of the human speaking?" Is there any ego or Human agenda? If you detect it... then stop. There cannot be Human ego present for the information to be accurate and true. Spirit demands this of the channeller... I know. I also know from over twelve years of live channeling experience that the message will ALWAYS be filled with love, and not fear. Watch for this!

Do you "recognize" the energy as familiar and feeling like "home?" This is another key. If you don't, and you can't identify with the entity or entities that are channelling through the Human, then perhaps you should pass on the message for now. Not all channelling is from an entity. Much of it comes form your own spiritual center. Don't always try to determine "who" it is, asking for a name or trying to put skin and bones to it. Consider that your core is the Love of God... and is also able to give YOU messages for YOU.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:18 AM   #20
Panta rhei
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barron View Post
Guidelines On Discernment - New Realities Magazine - July 1987

1. There will always be useful information for everyone. Beware of the channel that gives you useful information for only a few, or tells you that it's only for a special group or a sequestered number. It must be useful for ALL humanity, every single Human. This is an area of discernment allowing you to know you are hearing the truth.
2. The message should be uplifting. Watch for an empowering message - NOT ONE OF FEAR, not one that drags you down - not one that makes you want to take fearful action or hide - but an enabling message! This is a staple of God energy. It must be there. It should inspire the listener and reader. Every recorded angel appearance before a Human Being has begun with "Fear not!"
3. Spirit (God) will never, ever channel a message that asks you to give up your free will. Never! For your free will is what your experience on Earth is all about as you sit in your "chairs of gold" (a metaphor created in Kryon Book Six). Free will! FREE CHOICE is what drives your future.
4. Spirit will never give you a message - ever - that asks you to violate the integrity of what you believe. You are honored in your thought processes. Spirit will never trick you or "talk you" into anything. The message must never violate your integrity. You must feel comfortable with it, and it must ring true to your heart.
5. Spirit will never represent a channeller as being the only source. Watch for this, for there are many channels of Spirit and they all coordinate their information to create a bigger picture, especially in this New Age. They will NEVER represent themselves as the ONLY source of information.
6. Watch for the fact that the information is normally new information. Beware of the channel that simply re-hashes the old, for they are not channelling anything but the ego of the Human Being. New information is necessary. It is the entire reason for the channel. Think about it.
7. Watch for the fact that channelled information should have spiritual solutions presented. Solutions to life challenges on Earth, via new information, is the purpose of channelling.
Excellent list for discernment, I especially liked point 7 ), this is what I'm looking for when reading channeled material of a source I didn't know before: Does it offer new perspectives on a personal level, things I didn't know before which are useful for my spriritual growth and personal evolvement? Is there any 'wisdom' in it or is it just a bunch of 'empty data'? Very useful list, thanks for posting.
Panta rhei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:02 PM   #21
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hey...Thank yo all for your feedback...very much appreciated...

I am trying very hard indeed to place Obama in a good light...and can fully understand that he has inherited a lot of problems. But hey when I see stuff like this... I question!!!!

President Obama, the CIA and the Master of the Cover-Up...

The Obama administration quietly announced Friday the appointment of John McLaughlin, former deputy CIA director, to head the internal investigation of the intelligence failures that led to the Christmas Day attempted bombing of a Delta airliner headed for Detroit as well as the events leading to the shootings at Fort Hood in November.

With this appointment, President Barack Obama has assured that the culture of intelligence cover-up will continue. McLaughlin has participated in and sought to cover-up many of the CIA's most egregious failures and misdeeds of the past decade. When he left the CIA, he then served as the agency's chief apologist.

further reading here...
http://www.truthout.org/article/pres...aster-cover-up

Although I must admit the latest SaLuSa message message seems ok!!!

I'll post it anyway and you can all read and discern...

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...125#post221125

Perhaps they have kept it low key for fear of being caught out/uncovered...(I know they are reading most of these posts here)

viking

Last edited by viking; 01-12-2010 at 12:07 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:06 PM   #22
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Barron,Thanks very much for the above post - most helpful. in fact I was crying out for something like this for some time now, which was how/why i found first camelot and then this forum..thanks again. i did have a sense that it had to be something like that, i knew it all along on intuitive level..or, else i would have worried about my sanity (cases when individuals getting the info are made to feel chosen or special -very indicative of some kind of mental disorder)..
i got some messages last summer very loud and very very clear spoken in a soft, pleasent female voice (sadly I've forgotten the longest and most intricate part of it as it was all totally new to me, though the effort was made to break it down to points 1,2,3,..etc)..i did not feel fear whatsoever, ony awe, cause i know something like that doesn't happen..considering i wasn't expecting or seeking anything of that nature at all at all at all..i was never before paying attention to ET storries..never..i always thought that humans are too interesting (and we know so little to this day) to start to think about what the outside beings must be like. of course and by now, a few months after, i begin to realise that humans and ETs are interlinked..

I wonder if you are channeler yourself, if so i would like to ask a specific question?

thanks again
bw
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote