Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 07-25-2009, 02:05 AM   #1
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dead Relatives

Hi All, thought I should share this. Over the past two months, I have had three dreams where I have interacted/talked to, my paternal Grandfather, Grandmother, and a late Uncle, who I didn't see because he was on the other side of a vehicle, changing a tire. Nice to see them again. Healthy, but still aged. Kinda spooky also, considering????
Any similar dreams out there Avalonians??
Love, Ken.
chitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 02:11 AM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dead Relatives

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitty View Post
Hi All, thought I should share this. Over the past two months, I have had three dreams where I have interacted/talked to, my paternal Grandfather, Grandmother, and a late Uncle, who I didn't see because he was on the other side of a vehicle, changing a tire. Nice to see them again. Healthy, but still aged. Kinda spooky also, considering????
Love, Ken.
mine are not aged out........they look like they did when they were in there late 20s or early 30s. things are going on but they do not relate to this time and age.

I would say they are spooky too
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 02:21 AM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I really don't want to offend anyone. Especially regarding deceased relatives. I believe in reincarnation...but I don't do seances, channeling, regression hypnosis...or make any attempt whatsoever to contact sprits, the dead, aliens, angels, God, etc. I do try to develop my spirituality(by arguing on the internet)! I just think we live on a haunted planet...and that most supernatural contact is malevolent. It is my understanding that non-human beings can impersonate our deceased loved ones...so I avoid the entire phenomenon. I am sure that I will be reunited with my loved ones at the appropriate time...and in the appropriate way. I'm not an authority. This is just my bias.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 02:24 AM   #4
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

Now that i reflect, they were'nt the same aged condition as when they passed. My grandfather seemed normal, standing tall. Not bad considering he died of a disabling stroke and resulting complications. They all seemed to be happy/complacent and healthy.
chitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 07:40 AM   #5
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

What you are encountering are the personalities of the dead relatives. At the time of death, the truth is, your personality separates from you. "Your soul" is who/what you are, so your personality separates from your soul at that time. I happen to know for certain it's not really true that the personality is malevolent. However, it's definitely a bad thing for our dead relatives if we who remain ever try to communicate with or cling to their personalities in any way. To cut a long story short, the best thing we can do is let them "rest in peace". They're on a different journey now. It's in their best interests to leave their past behind as much as they possibly can. Living and conscious inside our hearts we've already got the love they brought to life inside of us while they were here. It's perfectly OK to remember and feel that love. Nothing else matters.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 07:49 AM   #6
kari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitty View Post
Love, Ken.
Hi , i had a strange dream this morning, to start with i have never been the U.S.A but i was there in my dream, i was on a riverboat and i was like observing it from the outside as well as i was in the motorboat, i thought they(the people i was with) was going to do some duckhunting or geesehunting, but they had theese automatic weppons pointing upwards from the boat, and when we where travelling on the river they started shooting at something in the sky, but when they collected whatever they had been shooting down from the sky, it wasn`t ducks or geese, it was eagles, i said you can`t shoot eagles because in the country i come from they are (i couldn`t find the word protected in my dream), so i just said it`s forbidden, and the eagles where youngsters?
The driver of the boat or you could say boatguide, just said that`s what we do ? The next thing he said a bit later on, when we where still in the boat, he saw a big fish, the biggest he ever saw in the river, i asked him what kind of fish was it, he said you know the big fishes they have in switzerland, isaid i didn`t know of any perticule fish in switzerland?
Then i asked him if it was like a catfish, yes something like that he answered, but this one had a really big mouth.
It felt so strange, this dream, because the people who where playing on the shore of the river seemed so happy, and like they didn`t have a worry in the world?
I don`t know if it means anything, but the thing is it felt so real, and i have never been to the U.S.A even in my dreams?
I sent this mail to seashore and Mudra aswell.
Kari
kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 09:16 AM   #7
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

I like to remember as much as possible of my dreams, because I know they’re always messages from my Higher Self regarding what’s currently happening in my life. If it’s any use to you, Kari, here is some info regarding reading dreams in general.

Firstly, whatever the dream is portraying is one of the things that you currently most don’t want to admit to yourself. Therefore, your dream seems to be saying something to the effect that part of you currently feels that it’s necessary for you to be a “hunter”, i.e. to be tough, maybe even what seems cruel or forced in some sense.

The dream is also apparently saying that you have some type of ambiguity in your psyche regarding acting in a tough way. By an “ambiguity”, I mean something like this. Although you may, e.g., believe you always have to be nice, sometimes you do get tough, but your upbringing won’t let you admit to yourself that you do. Usually, most or all of the people in a dream are actually parts of you – different “voices” inside you, if you like. (You can also decipher what any fairy tale is about in a similar way: all the characters in a fairy tale always symbolize some part of one’s self.)

Also, any kind of vehicle or house in a dream always symbolizes your life. So where that boat is travelling symbolizes your life’s current journey somehow.

These are just general principles that apply to any dream. I hope this helps. And remember, every dream is always about what your Higher Self is trying to tell you or warn you about but the rest of yourself is avoiding.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 09:32 AM   #8
kari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraineeHuman View Post
I like to remember as much as possible of my dreams, because I know they’re always messages from my Higher Self regarding what’s currently happening in my life. If it’s any use to you, Kari, here is some info regarding reading dreams in general.

Firstly, whatever the dream is portraying is one of the things that you currently most don’t want to admit to yourself. Therefore, your dream seems to be saying something to the effect that part of you currently feels that it’s necessary for you to be a “hunter”, i.e. to be tough, maybe even what seems cruel or forced in some sense.

The dream is also apparently saying that you have some type of ambiguity in your psyche regarding acting in a tough way. By an “ambiguity”, I mean something like this. Although you may, e.g., believe you always have to be nice, sometimes you do get tough, but your upbringing won’t let you admit to yourself that you do. Usually, most or all of the people in a dream are actually parts of you – different “voices” inside you, if you like. (You can also decipher what any fairy tale is about in a similar way: all the characters in a fairy tale always symbolize some part of one’s self.)

Also, any kind of vehicle or house in a dream always symbolizes your life. So where that boat is travelling symbolizes your life’s current journey somehow.

These are just general principles that apply to any dream. I hope this helps. And remember, every dream is always about what your Higher Self is trying to tell you or warn you about but the rest of yourself is avoiding.
Might be the way you say, i don`t know, once i had a dream about pulling out a tooth that was rotting in my mouth, in the dream i just cleaned it and put it back in it`s spot, the next day i called my uncle in Finland ( i live in Sweden) and told him to check on his brother , so he did and they found him unconscious in his flat, so with all theese dreams it`s not easy to say(not for me anyhow) what they mean.
Kari
kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:13 PM   #9
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Dead Relatives

Ever since I came across this intriguing photo, I have wondered about the source, where it came from, when was it made, &c. This one certainly looks to have been taken long before PhotoShop, and there seems to be no evidence of 'double-exposure.'

Does anyone have knowledge, ideas, or speculation regarding this photo?

This may be found, along with several other photos, at:

http://paranormal.about.com/od/ghost...-Ghost-Photos/

Peace

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote