Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-17-2009, 06:21 AM   #426
josie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
I sense that soon a message is forthcoming from Bill in the vein that "I'm just too darned busy to keep up with this thread" type thing. I'm waiting to see if my question, post #380 gets addressed. How in the heck this has not even been asked by others is beyond me really!

anyhoo in response to this posted above:
"his own son co-wrote a book detailing much of the life of Hubbard, and neither of his wives say much nice about him"....

hey, don't forget that there is no honor to be bestowed by your family members (chit, I can't remember the exact wording of this "famous" saying.._ but you get the gist)... I'm tired...

ya man i hear ya. completely disillusioned by avalon today. camelot too. bill shoulda logged in and said his piece. but dang, he's a human too. so i love him for that but will keep my eyes wide open. but nice to be blind to pc for change hunh
josie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:22 AM   #427
MPH67
Avalon Senior Member

Bill,

Steven Greer has his witnesses promise to testify to Congress (to anyone) as to what they know.
You have infered, with your credibility, what you said is true about him.
Can your "witnesses" be so bold?
If not why?
Is it not time for the bold to step into the light?
Or are you not so sure of your point of view?
MPH67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:29 AM   #428
john-d
Avalon Senior Member

Hello bill , first i would like to say thanks for the sterling work you are doing , its very much appreciated . I check the camelot blog everyday .
Ive got a few questions for you .
Firstly do you know where to find accurate information on the annunaki and the Draco ?
And secondly , whats your opinion about 2012 ? Ive read the 'Ra Material' ( which changed my life in a positive way) and done quite a bit of digging on the subject . There seems to be 2 schools of thought though . Some like David Wilcock suggest it will be a dramatic shift to 4D and others say it will be very gradual . I have found that even the law of one has a contradiction as it says 3D entities are not compatible with 4th Density and 2011/12 is the 4D date but it also says that it could take between 100 - 700 years for the transition ?
Whats your opinion ?
Anyway , thanks again for everything your doing .

John
john-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:24 AM   #429
Lily de Cuir
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill,

I was thinking it would be a good idea to have a 'recommended books page' on your site.

Also, what would your top 3 books be to read?

Thank you.
Lily
Lily de Cuir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:08 AM   #430
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Can we just loosen up. alliens are coming.. Are they positive or are they negative? Dr Greer tries to convince us that they are positive,on the other hand , Bill and Kerrie try to convince us that not all of them are positive.Furthermore,Alex Collier wants us to define how we want to be mentored.So, we are engaging in pointless dissusions and debates, being destracted what really matters.Do you see what is going on? I do not need mentor, and do not need Kerrie and Bill fears. Period. Can Avalon be a foundation for inspiration, creativity, sense of humor ,and freedom. Can we really be free from any influences?
Can we really laugh ? Can we really see the truth?

It is dangerous when we see authority for the truth rather than the truth for authority
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:28 AM   #431
dwonder
Avalon Senior Member

It is dangerous when we see authority for the truth rather than the truth for authority.

Can i use this when ever I want to?

This is most truth i've ever seen here!
dwonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:49 AM   #432
solent
Avalon Senior Member

Firstly, wow, what a thread, some great stuff here.

Bill, I have listened to your interview "Freedom Central" and found it amazing, and agree with your conclusions. It's a shame you don't take more of an active roll in the interviews on Camelot, because you are a very eloquent and concise speaker it's easy to follow what you are saying and your meaning.

I am currently reading the Dane Tops transcript, and to be honest am blown away with it.....

My question is (not necessarily to Bill, open to everyone), where to take this personally, how to start learning this stuff, who to trust with it, and what to read and in what order?

Mods...

Not sure but perhaps this thread should be pinned

Last edited by solent; 12-17-2009 at 10:53 AM.
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:07 PM   #433
Spregovori

Maybe this thread could get locked for posting until Bill has the time to answer...and than opened again....

Give him some room to "breathe"
Old 12-17-2009, 12:44 PM   #434
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Hello, All:

Apologies for not getting to the forum yesterday. I'm working my way through all questions in sequence. Easy to miss something, so please re-post if necessary.

Again, some replies have been brief - I hope you can understand - and I'm using this as an opportunity not just to clarify with a brief 'yes' or 'no, sorry', but where I can with a little added value and context.

Thanks also to all those coming back (or who have been there all the time!) saying hello personally here. Very much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Macmillan View Post
Have you considered having a plan or protocol in place to keep the Camelot idea/work alive in the event that both of you are compromised by a third party like LRH was? I know this is strongly implied in the pledge, but I'm talking about something more concrete, like an emergency succession plan.
This is a completely excellent question and I have no neat answer.

It's unlikely that we'd be shot in the back of the head (messy and attracts way too much attention) or suicided (the pledge handles that). If I were a PTB Camelot enemy I'd create problems for us that get us fighting with each other terminally or unable to continue our work in other ways (logistical, financial, legal) that look like normal human stuff that 'just happens'.

We have a bit of a back-up team and massive general support among hundreds of close allies who have got to know us well - but no understudies as such.

We could each continue Camelot alone - so there is reduncancy there, like a two-engined plane able to cross the Atlantic on one if needed. But at the moment if we were both disabled I think the whole project would be archived.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyaneyed View Post
I wondered if you'd share your opinions on Indigos, their origins, whether you've met any (aside from Boruska of course), and whether someone could be an indigo without realising? Also if you would recommend any names or sources that you trust for more information on indigos, that would be fantastic.

Bonus question-what's your opinion of Michael Tsarion's work, and would you be interested in interviewing him?
1) Indigos: I'm not personally clear whether they're a different kind of human being, a different kind of soul (e.g. from elsewhere or elsewhen), or just a generic term for newcomers who are happily and freely surfing on the wave of the increase of consciousness that is definitely here and building.

The presence of Indigos and Crystals is one of the most important reasons why I do not believe any catastrophe or wipe-out will occur.

If that was predestined or unavoidable or sitting there on some fixed future, they wouldn't have come here. (And neither would I, or probably any of you.) I talk about this in my Freedom Central interview.

2) Tsarion: yes, would love to talk with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
Considering how few interviews James [WingMakers] has ever done...this is a real honor for PC that he spoke with you. Why do you think he did so?? Was the door left open for any future correspondence from James???[/I]
We were blown away too. Kerry was in touch with James way back (before Camelot) and has the rights to a possible WingMakers movie. (No money involved. James just gave Kerry the rights.) Kerry has never actually met him - no-one has.

James is a Camelot follower like many are out there. We have a huge invisible audience (a million visitors every 30-33 days) and only hear regularly from a very small % of these people. That blows us away too when we realize who's following and appreciating our work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9ofclubs View Post
My question is what you think about what William Cooper said about, indirectly, Jordan Maxwell? He seemed to be under the impression that he was part of the "mystery school" people.
We respect the work of Bill Cooper and pay tribute to him on our site here:

http://projectcamelot.org/cooper.html

We do know that he had inflated his past and his credentials (John Lear and Rich Dolan talk about this) but that doesn't minimize his importance in the alternative community. I read Beyond A Pale Horse when it came out in late 1991 (I'd pre-ordered a copy and I remember my excitement the day it arrived, just before Christmas) and Cooper was instrumental in shaping my thinking at that time when I was in my late 30s.

Don't quote this out of context (please!), but depending on what you mean by "mystery school" I'd say that yes, Jordan is at his core a mystery school researcher and that he would say that there was a lot of truth and wisdom in ancient philosophy and metaphysics that has since been twisted by the Dark Side and used for its own ends.

An interesting snippet: Earlier I was asked a question about Hidden Hand's information, and I replied that we'd been contacted by someone who told us that HH's information was 90% accurate but deliberately contained 10% falsehoods.

This person who contacted us belonged to a group we'd never heard of before and which I can find no information about on the internet. He was 100% a good guy and we both liked him a lot.

He took us out to dinner and told us that he was breaking ranks as he was "forbidden" (he stressed that twice) to talk to outsiders. The reason he respected our work was because he recognized that we were genuine truth-seekers and didn't seek to make any money out of the information we learned. He was able to get away with his code break because he was very senior in his group and he took full responsibility for his decision to talk to us.

He described his group as a [my paraphrase] an ancient but still-active "benevolent counterpart of the Illuminati". He confirmed that not all the information was lost in the Great Library of Alexandria and that in fact much of it was still intact. I can't tell you how much this intrigued me.

This encounter (which was not recorded) was beyond fascinating and this is one of many projects we're following up. The relevance of this anecdote is that not everyone associated with "mystery schools" is bad.

The following questions from The Guy are so excellent, focused and intelligent that I've largely kept them intact and not abbreviated them. (Please no-one else take this as a personal slight!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuy View Post

1. What is the name of the fish whose oil(mentioned in one of your recent interviews) can be used to decalcify the pineal gland?
Skate Liver Oil.

One source is here:

http://www.greenpasture.org/retail/?...kate-liver-oil

(no commercial interest - just info)
Quote:
1.1 Are you aware of other methods for decalcifying the pineal, or otherwise unlocking "psychic" abilities using similar methods, or the parts of the body necessary for producing such abilities?
No personal knowledge or expertise.
Quote:
2. You have spoken to whistleblowers who know a lot about certain secrets, one of these is "remote viewing", it's pretty obvious to anyone who's seriously researched this that the declassified material is severely watered down. If you know anything about it, can you comment about non-watered down versions of what was/is developed during/after declassification? Specifically, methods to practice RV realistically/accurately, as opposed to watered down paper methods. (Your recent interview with the Scientologist mentions what I consider real "RV" is, actually leaving the body or bi-locating to "view" something)
We were told by Peterson that the only book that really tells the truth about RV was the original one (Psychic Warrior) by David Morehouse.

http://amazon.com/Psychic-Warrior-Am.../dp/0312964137

I have it in writing from Christopher (Kit) Green) that the military RV program was never closed down and instead went "underground" using drugs, electronics, hypnosis, etc to augment the abilities. Joe McMoneagle, Ed Dames and the others were never involved in that and never knew anything about it. I asked Kit whether Pat Price really died, but never got an answer. That (absence of an answer) might not mean anything - I don't know.

Quote:
2.1 Can you recommend any books, authors, people, authorities, or otherwise point people in the right direction to developing these abilities? (For example, REAL Scientologists that can clear, methods to unlock abilities, tech ppl can make themselves, etc.)
Not really, I'm afraid. see above re Psychic Warrior. Free Zone Scientology only focuses on freeing one from charge from the past (and other interfering sources in present time) and doesn't seek to augment abilities per se.

The purpose is to free the person as a spiritual being... and then the interesting abilities sometimes come as a by-product.

The best analogy is rehabilitating someone who's been in a wheelchair for years and can now walk once more. That doesn't mean that can run, do gymnastics, or climb mountains. That takes separate training. But the potential is there once the problem is handled that stopped him from being able to use his legs.

Quote:
2.2 Have you tried to interview James Casbolt, who seems to have been trained in a method of Telepathy to specifically communicate with a certain species of "ET", and who mentions the method being based around altering his ability to "vibrate" (or something like that)at a certain frequency mentally? (This is similar to "RV" and may be useful)

2.2a If you do interview him, can you ask him to explain this training in useful terms for "lay persons" so the general populace can train themselves in this ability?
No. I need to be careful and responsible about what I say here. We have not met or spoken with James Casbolt, and have corresponded with him once or twice very briefly. He's definitely had real experiences and is not just making this stuff up.

Meanwhile, some of his reported information - as best as I can see - and I may be wrong - comes from the internet and is relayed information from elsewhere. It SEEMS to be a real grab-bag of material that's quite complex and needs care to analyze. We have not spent very much time doing this so are not experts in his story or his information. That's an important caveat.

But: it's also hard to understand how (if he was as close to this information as he states) he would be permitted to talk freely. Of course, I do know that people also say that about Camelot and about people like Bill Deagle. The short answer is my first - that we have not met him and would be interested to do so.

Quote:
2.3 Are you aware of any technology that enhances or provides this ability(RV)? You mention looking glass and RV in some interviews or it's mentioned by others, but it's never really discussed in depth. If you are aware of it, can you comment on it?

2.3a Can you provide more details that are practically applicable to your audience? (Actual tech, practices, techniques, etc. that ppl can do)
Please see all answers above...
Quote:
As an aside to this line of questions, I'd like to say that I appreciate the amount of information currently being shared to the world from whistleblowers and etc., but I would also(as I'm sure others would as well) appreciate applicable/practical techniques, schematics for devices, ideas, practices, etc. that can be used to turn things around. I don't feel that knowing truth is going to magically turn things around, things need to be done, changed, altered, choices need to be made, lifestyle changes, etc. Unlocking a natural ability like "RV" would be a very good first step to freeing humanity. If you can access all information, no truth can be hidden from anyone, and an honest world can start to form. I know it's asking a lot of these whistleblowers, but it's not only necessary to share truth of things like what's secretly going on, but to also share WHY and HOW when/if possible. I wholeheartedly disagree with doom and gloom and assumptions based on limited perceptions of reality that assume there's nothing we can do.
This is Kerry's idea behind Project Light Warrior: to help create a [kind of] cadre of modern Jedi Knights using a variety of resources.
Quote:
2.4 Many mind controlled ppl have come forward, they almost all mention psychic training, and they almost all seem to be reluctant to accept that parts of them have been unlocked, at least from what I see of their public presentations. I don't agree that the methods used to unlock these abilities are right, but I do appreciate the fact that they have been given something others never even dream about, abilities beyond normal slavebot status. Wouldn't it be beneficial not only for them, but everyone else, if they accept those abilities and try to learn more about them and share how to develop or use them or in some other way make use of the negative experiences to in some way benefit humanity? I realize this question is kind of on the line, but I also realize this line is really avoided, and it needs addressed. We've all had negative experiences in our life, maybe not all of us were subjected to extreme circumstances like some of the mind controlled, but those negative experiences can teach us about our limits or lack thereof. It makes me die a little inside, every time I see an Ex-(insert something here, satanist, vampire, mind control victim, etc.) abandon everything related to the negative experience as if it's bad just cause some evil ppl used it for evil purposes, and they give it all up and just turn back to a "normal" mundane life as a "Christian"(yet another form of slavery these days, a religious model used often to control minds and limit abilities) or something.
I do agree with you. There's a huge amount of information here and many who have been abused close the door (understandably) to everything. Our friend Henry Deacon is among them.
Quote:
2.4a Have the mind controlled considered the idea of teaching others how to not be mind controlled, and/or to control their own minds to do "superhuman" things?
This might be one of the themes for the coming 13-14 February MK Ultra Conference in Boston.
Quote:
2.4b Negative/evil training cannot be the only way to empower a human, as evidenced by your recent Scientology interview, King Fu Masters, Anastasia from the Ringing Cedars Series of Books, etc. Can any of your whistleblowers comment on methods that don't involve trauma based mind control to unlock abilities or technology that's non-invasive, or etc.?
Yes - this technology exists and is not trauma-based. Jake Simpson http://projectcamelot.org/jake_simpson.html had his reading speed increased to between 80,000-100,000 words per minute. He still has quote a lot of this ability many years later. He has NOT told us how this was trained/gained. He walks a careful tightrope with us and knows exactly what he can and can't say and how far he can go.
Quote:
2.4c In your opinion, after interviewing all of these ppl and doing all this research, is being a human with fully developed expression and abilities merely as simple as letting go of all the negative things that stop us from that, or do we actually need to do something for our inherent abilities to manifest?
See above re the analogy of the person in the wheelchair who can now walk again. They can't run yet, or dance, or do much else. But the potential is now there, and needs training and application.
Quote:
2.4c.1 As an example, in the Anastasia books, she was raised in what could be considered optimal conditions. (In nature, no limits, no negative influences from city, chemicals, etc.) Now, obviously not all of us are born into, or raised in optimal conditions, so the question is, would one raised in less than optimal conditions revert back to "pristine" state if X were accomplished? X could be letting go of all negative aspects of life(not eating junk food, living in city, etc), or it could be practicing some spiritual practice, or it could be anything really.
I'm not sure that the conditions are a major part of the situation. (The Anastasia story is a modern myth, by the way -this was not a real person. But the story and message are very valuable as an inspiration.) But of course living in a 'clean' environment (no pollutants or toxins or stress and - importantly - no electro-smog) must help quite a lot.
Quote:
2.5 You have a lot of experience interviewing different types of ppl, have you noticed certain patterns or cycles in your careers as interviewers related to mind control that you can comment on? (Either trauma based, or more mundane, like spiritual/religious, etc.)
No patterns that I can think of - good question.
Quote:
2.6 Do Kerry or yourself(Bill) work on developing abilities like "RV", and if so, what progress or usefulness have you had with it or how has it helped your quest to share truth with the world?
We both have some natural and gained psychic abilities that of course help. We don't sit down and go through RV protocols (targets, envelopes, pen and paper, etc).
Quote:
3. Taking everything you've been exposed to into consideration, what do you think(opinion, logical, or intuition) honestly, the next step for humanity is really supposed to be? (Are we supposed to experience "growing pains" with negative events, are we supposed to recognize the bs for what it is and rise above it, are we supposed to transition to another state of being(maybe not physical), etc.)
I think it's an increase of consciousness that's finally intended (and may or may not succeed, but it stands a good chance) of breaking the chains of the controllers.

More later if at all possible (but might well be tomorrow) -

Regards to all and very best wishes, B
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:16 PM   #435
Bill Ryan

Juat realized that I really need to expand on TheGuy's last question. He asked

Quote:
3. Taking everything you've been exposed to into consideration, what do you think(opinion, logical, or intuition) honestly, the next step for humanity is really supposed to be? (Are we supposed to experience "growing pains" with negative events, are we supposed to recognize the bs for what it is and rise above it, are we supposed to transition to another state of being(maybe not physical), etc.)
I'd replied:

I think it's an increase of consciousness that's finally intended (and may or may not succeed, but it stands a good chance) of breaking the chains of the controllers.

Let me add a little:

1) Are we supposed to experience "growing pains" with negative events?

Yes - I think that's part of it (remember that we're all on a training course here)

2) Are we supposed to recognize the bs for what it is and rise above it?

Certainly - part of it also

3) Are we supposed to transition to another state of being (maybe not physical), etc?

Not in my opinion. Growth and awareness, absolutely. Breaking through into a new way of being responsible Stewards of Planet Earth (and of one another) - absolutely. Extraordinary personal experiences by the ton, absolutely.

But Ascension, Transcendence, Evolving to the 4th or 5th dimensions or densities (whatever that means) - that makes no sense to me in any way. No personal offense is meant to anyone here for whom those ideas are valuable and dear.

In my personal opinion, the 'Ascension' myth is a new New Age religious belief system that is rather close to the "God will save us all" belief. "God" doesn't do that (take a look at history) and neither will the ETs, Angels, or anyone else.

We all signed up for this incarnation, knowing that it was going to be a wild ride, and we have to handle it on our own (albelt with quiet and subtle mentoring, coaching and software upgrading from ET friends, and some ETs incarnated amongst us - for sure).

On 1 Jan, 2013, we'll still have to be handling the problems of the world, which will be very real, solid and problematic still. But we may be past the worst of it by then and many things might look more hopeful.

There's a huge amount of rebuilding to do. Has anyone here ever spent time in Africa or India?

I've traveled in Africa a lot. (I spent much of the first 8 years of my life there, and have returned frequently.) Tell those guys that they're going to ascend out of their poverty and disease and hunger. We need to take responsibility for the mess we have all created in this world.

There's a VAST clean-up to do that may take a generation or more. This is where the real learning and growth will take place. We all need to face what we have done.

So: I suspect we've all got our own work cut out for quite a while yet. The Indigos are still coming into the world - they chose their timing perfectly, and won't have missed any party.

The idea, though, is to make it POSSIBLE for the reversal of geopolitical trends to start. I believe this possibility is opening now.

Very best wishes - B

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12-17-2009 at 04:40 PM.
Old 12-17-2009, 04:26 PM   #436
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

wow, very well said Bill!
I totally agree with the need for taking responsibility for ALL of our actions.
the little voice inside me has repeatedly been saying just that!
thank you so much for sharing!
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:47 PM   #437
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post

The presence of Indigos and Crystals is one of the most important reasons why I do not believe any catastrophe or wipe-out will occur.

Now, I wasn't aware that you feel that way. You know, it's really nice and important to see that you, as a public person, do say that doom and gloom is not likely to happen. This will encourage more and more other out there to search for their truth and finaly understand that WE do not need to fear.

Thanks for this statement...and btw, sorry for not saying hello timely

So now...hello Bill , thanks for your work!

with respect
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:30 PM   #438
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill, I'm new here so um where's the bathroom?
Can I get an ashtray over here...geez
Did you get a new hat?
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:48 PM   #439
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Bill Ryan's thread

The limited view that God is external and sitting on a throne to save us all is not a realistic perspective. God is in us all. For God to save us we must save ourselves. Dimensional realities are very real and part of Quantum physics. This is real science and not a belief system.

Matter is at a very low vibrational state. Other transcendental realities exist in higher frequencies of energy vibration. Physical reality is even more real in higher densities. To not understand this concept is only limiting your potential.

Regardless of what you believe is true, there are karma circumstances to overall behavior patterns of this race. It is not about choosing sides, creating cults, and dwelling in the muck. Duality, polarity, and everything in between are universal reactions to movement of your spiritual expression. You are alive and you feel everything. And if comprehension of feeling is ignored relying on only processed analytical information, then you are missing the whole aspect of existence.

It is the combination of spirit, body, and mind that gives you balance on a real true comprehension of what is happening. Every person is on a different level of discovering the aspects of the Creator within all of us. Some do not comprehend ascension. Others do. But Ascension is a natural process of spiritual development lifetime after lifetime. You are on a journey.

Whether you choose to believe your path or not is your right. But either way, you will have to deal with the universal laws. These universal laws apply to everyone regardless of belief. Illusion or non-illusion does not apply to energy transformation from one form to another. God is within us and all around.

A camera angle is still a camera angle. But the overall production of the movie has its different actors. And each actor plays a specific role.

When the movie is finished - Ascension - Now it is time to make another movie.

You can look at ascension as a collection of wisdom. The more love you share the more light energy you collect. The closer you get to God the more of this Source information becomes a part of you. It is all our inheritance to fulfill our higher expression of the source in this low 3d reality. But is also your right to hide in the shadows and stay away from the light.

For those of you that do not want to ascend will be left behind of your own choosing to work out your karma. And this is also respected.

However, whether you like it or not, Earth is in pain and wants to ascend away from the abuse that has been laid upon her. If you want to be a part of her, then you must resonate with her. This is also the part of the ascension.

If you choose to dwell in darkness, then the darkness you shall have.

Either way, there are many perspectives of ascension that can fit into your conception. If you are an earth bound adventurous type that refuses to believe in spirituality then enjoy your adventures from that perspective. But keep in mind, Indiana Jones eventually realizes that love is the most important thing in the end.

In conclusion Ascension is a process not an event.

Last edited by Surial; 12-17-2009 at 06:21 PM.
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:22 PM   #440
panpravda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
There's a huge amount of rebuilding to do. Has anyone here ever spent time in Africa or India?
Hi Bill ...

When I was 20 I spent a year in Sudan as a volunteer Electrical Engineering and English teacher in Wad Medani. It was during that time that I saw and experienced things that gave me my moral compass for the rest of my life. I saw children with nothing, absolutely nothing, no parents, no clothes, no food. I saw the hovels of poor families, erected to lean against the walls surrounding the palatial houses of families that had comparatively everything they could need in that environment - yet those relatively rich did nothing for their obviously poor countrymen. These experiences culminated as the trigger in my life to search for the truth of what we really are, and what we really could be.

Pan.
panpravda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:37 PM   #441
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Those have been my same thoughts for the last few years, that we are not facing a mass destruction type of event because all those 'indigos' wouldn't come here just to be obliterated by some tsunami wave. (I've actually been repeatedly told in the astral that it is only because of them/us that such a tsunami is not happening)

But I disagree on the direction this will take. I expect in few years the DNA of our body computers to mutate to a sufficient degree so the powers such as telekinesis/levitation/matter manipulation can be activated.. which is what passing into so called 4th density is all about.

This is when the indigos step in with the 'know how' of using those powers in a creative manner. Having indigos in a world where these powers remain inactive is like (using Bill's setting) having the best dancers in the world incarnating on a planet where people are born paralyzed from the weist down. They would never volunteer for such a waste of ability when they could be expressing their full potential elsewhere, the same as they most likely wouldn't voluntter for a tsunami future.. In such a case a relatively much less involved souls would be coming in, ones with experience mainly in the physical 3D world... which is clearly not the case. All the indigos seem to be mainly adept at manipulating energy and are actually having huge problems with physical existence

Still I am actively preparing in 3D for a mass exctinction event. There is nothing to say that they all incarnated with the knowledge that only 5% will 'survive'... just because death means nothing to an advanced soul.. and 5% is more than a good reason if that means the evolution of humanity onto the next stage. And of course, we all know spectacular plans can fail spectacularly.. and that includes the plan for human evolution.

I am sorry for this interruption. I know this is a topic only for questions but I felt the need to share my thoughts on this subject (ascension and what it means) which is I feel THE most important subject we need to be dealing for the next few years.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:41 PM   #442
Cyaneyed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

1) Indigos: I'm not personally clear whether they're a different kind of human being, a different kind of soul (e.g. from elsewhere or elsewhen), or just a generic term for newcomers who are happily and freely surfing on the wave of the increase of consciousness that is definitely here and building.

If that was predestined or unavoidable or sitting there on some fixed future, they wouldn't have come here. (And neither would I, or probably any of you.) I talk about this in my Freedom Central interview.

2) Tsarion: yes, would love to talk with him.
Thanks for the answers and insights, Bill. Much appreciated. I'd follow up/ask more but this thread is (happily) well and truly inundated and I don't want to take up any more of your time.

Regards,

- Cyaneyed
Cyaneyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:17 PM   #443
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Bill thank you for sharing your wisdom. A few years back I met some white children from south Africa who wanted to abolish apartheid with all their hearts, I was so impressed with the incredible maturity they posses at their young age. The rest as they say is history, Nelson Mandela became the president and forgave all of the oppressors. I am a Father of 4 children and I hope that like the children from south Africa that I met so long ago they inherit a heart of compassion to help our fellow man. This mess we have created will take at least a couple of hundred years to clean up. Is a fantasy to think that these problems will resolve themselves without us earthlings taken responsibility to recreate our world. I am sure that like planet earth there are plenty of planets who need help ,in the future it will be our turn to return the favor to our neighbors in the stars
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:20 PM   #444
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

[ It is dangerous when we see authority for the truth rather than the truth for authority.

Can i use this when ever I want to?

This is most truth i've ever seen here!]

Yes.You can use it. I like this one too because it is very empowering. We give our power away on a regular basis.
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:44 PM   #445
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill, on behalf of many others like myself, who have followed your answers with great interest, but have not participated (as yet) in this thread, may I thank you for your honest, simple and well thought out answers. You help shine a guiding light down some dark and scary alleyways. That alone must earn you some brownie points.
May you and Kerry have a happy and healthy future ahead of you - and know that your work is of immense value in helping people become aware. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:45 PM   #446
badger1988
Avalon Senior Member

Any thoughts you could share with us on Val Valerian? Would you consider an interview at any time?

Also, wondered if you had read the fascinating information (available in free PDF format online) contact from planet koldas - carl von vleirden/wendelle stevens?

What do you make of the Billy Meir case? I find it one of the most credible. (Apart from the comments he made on other contactee's such as Alex Collier)..

Any new interviews planned with Alex? I know you anserwed that already but I think there are many people that would love that interview.. :-)

Many thanks.....
badger1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 12:10 AM   #447
Bill Ryan

Hello, All:

Still catching up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr4nce4life View Post
I was wondering if you caught an original movie on SyFy channel this year called Terminators?[/url]

Additionally, what do you make of Peter Moon (of The Montauk Project), specifically his newer work called Transyvanian Sunrise?[/url]
Very sorry - I don't watch TV, and I've not read Transylvanian Sunrise...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum View Post
So would Project Camelot feel it's too dangerous to be involved with disclosing advanced Free Energy hardware?

If given the opportunity, would Project Camelot not help in someway to facilitate the release of practical FE hardware to the public?
No, not too dangerous. I was just stressing that it was dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsuemei2 View Post
I was wondering what your theories if any are about a MKUltra Type program run by the ETS? I am not talking about Serpo, but a kind of Human genetic crossbreeding enhancement?
This is what Dr David Jacobs believes is in process, and he may be right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
If Jane Burgermeister is the victim of specific mind control techniques along the lines of MKULTRA projects, her integrity would not be a factor, correct?
Correct. Same goes for you, me, and anyone else who might be unknowingly affected.

The problem with anyone accusing anyone else of being mind-controlled is that it can only be proved with difficulty, one cannot subjectively be aware of it, and in the absence of proof is just an unpleasant allegation to which the accused can't logically respond in any way apart from feeling offended. So the argument is probably not a very useful one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Ada View Post
Hey Bill they are having a go mate, what say you to this
http://nwocollapse.freehostia.com/article.php?ID=373
If that's a measure of the writer's quality of research, no-one has anything to fear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
Bill,

Has there ever been a romantic connection between you and Kerry?
There was when we started Camelot. We successfully made a pretty smooth transition to a brother-and-sister relationship about a couple of years ago. Credit to both of us... as everyone reading this will know, this is not always guaranteed to be easy. The thing that united us was always the mission of Camelot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerviolence View Post
A question, Bill, you say that having any concrete proof of anything would be dangerous for you guys, but are you sure it has to be that way? Concrete proof of anything would possibly propel your work to a much more serious status of importance that would let the 'sheeple' so to speak try to get into Camelot. We all believe and trust you guys, but how long can blind faith last..
Understood. It's a bit like the Free Energy question above. Having proof is dangerous, but we don't have any - so there are no decisions to make.

If we DID, thought, I promise you we would NOT sit on it and would definitely find a way to get it out there.

What Camelot is really doing is changing people's thinking and the way they relate to the world - not hammering people over the head trying to argue a case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Leo Zagami claims we have been duped by the UFO movement and ET's are really demonic entities. What is your take on this?

Mine is that there exists both ET's and interdimensional good and bad guys and Leo has been fed what they want him to believe to keep the *picture view* confined.
I agree 100%!

More tomorrow... Cheers, B
Old 12-18-2009, 01:50 AM   #448
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Bill thank you for sharing your wisdom. A few years back I met some white children from south Africa who wanted to abolish apartheid with all their hearts, I was so impressed with the incredible maturity they posses at their young age. The rest as they say is history, Nelson Mandela became the president and forgave all of the oppressors. I am a Father of 4 children and I hope that like the children from south Africa that I met so long ago they inherit a heart of compassion to help our fellow man. This mess we have created will take at least a couple of hundred years to clean up. Is a fantasy to think that these problems will resolve themselves without us earthlings taken responsibility to recreate our world. I am sure that like planet earth there are plenty of planets who need help ,in the future it will be our turn to return the favor to our neighbors in the stars
Hello Frank, almost exactly what was posted in another thread. I too see earth as a model of collapsed dualities, and part of the mopping up action in this universe in which we will play a part.

Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 01:54 AM   #449
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by panpravda View Post
Hi Bill ...

When I was 20 I spent a year in Sudan as a volunteer Electrical Engineering and English teacher in Wad Medani. It was during that time that I saw and experienced things that gave me my moral compass for the rest of my life. I saw children with nothing, absolutely nothing, no parents, no clothes, no food. I saw the hovels of poor families, erected to lean against the walls surrounding the palatial houses of families that had comparatively everything they could need in that environment - yet those relatively rich did nothing for their obviously poor countrymen. These experiences culminated as the trigger in my life to search for the truth of what we really are, and what we really could be.

Pan.
That was also the path of Gautama Buddha. I share this path with you.

Gnosis
Old 12-18-2009, 02:00 AM   #450
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
I sense that soon a message is forthcoming from Bill in the vein that "I'm just too darned busy to keep up with this thread" type thing. I'm waiting to see if my question, post #380 gets addressed. How in the heck this has not even been asked by others is beyond me really!

anyhoo in response to this posted above:
"his own son co-wrote a book detailing much of the life of Hubbard, and neither of his wives say much nice about him"....

hey, don't forget that there is no honor to be bestowed by your family members (chit, I can't remember the exact wording of this "famous" saying.._ but you get the gist)... I'm tired...

I'm glad I wasn't his wife or child, but I'm sure glad he was there to help me in 1948. Bible says not to be unequally yoked...perhaps his first wives and his children did not do the spiritual clearing work he did and so remained a bit more fixed in 3D. I know it's not that simple, but wanted to add some balance.