Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 08-23-2009, 12:05 AM   #26
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Carolyn Hamlett Insider illuminati Whistleblower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
Hi,

This illuminati occultists is called to be the next Svali and is regulary in Dr. Deagle show, revealing Awsome material to everyone.

Real intradimensional beings ruling the NWO stupidity, the "ascended masters".

Techniques the spiritualy-iliterated NWO used to try to weak us (so making us aware of this).

There are a protocol of non interaction from the high entities, then ANY CHANNELING is a SCAM.

An specially Dangerous scam Channeling is when the "spirit channeled" says to us "every is oK", "Don't do Nothing to stand up to the evil of the world", "you don't understand this because you aren't elevated enought".

If you hear something like this, Discard it!!! These spirits are Really bad!!!

And her blog! http://www.beyondthephysicalrealm.com/

Cheers! and listen her!

I listened to Wm Cooper for 7 hours and I believe what he says to the bottom of my heart. Why? Because this guy gave his life for us.....all of us..........he had everything to lose and nothing to gain. I believe him because in my heart I know its true.

It was a very hard pill to swallow the first time I heard him a couple of years ago and I quite frankly blew him off...............Not today.

Thank you
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
svali