Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-08-2009, 06:46 PM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Alien Invasion & Fake Rapture

A good read

Over 90% of the American public believe in UFO's. More importantly, 95% of the people who believe in UFOs *also* believe that our government is keeping this knowledge from the public. But why? Are they afraid that the public will panic if an "official" announcement were made? Hardly. Such an announcement would create tremendous interest and excitement, along with many questions, (particularly by the churches) but not panic. Why then the continued cover-up?

There is overwhelming evidence from informant "Whistle Blowers" (retired military officers who have finally said, "Enough is enough. It's time the government told the people the truth!") such as Navy intelligence officer, William Cooper (who has since been killed), Major John Lear (whose father founded the Lear Jet Corp.) and Air Force officer William English, who are trying to alert YOU to the secrets behind the UFOs and the Alien presence on earth. These people worked on many of the secret projects, had access to 'classified' Top Secret documents and saw with their own eyes 'captured' aliens, UFOs and the incredible technology that they brought with them.

Sightings of UFOs have been reported throughout history. Biblical and historical references to "Flaming Chariots", huge 'flying birds' and odd looking beings pre-date our history by *thousands* of years. In the 1940's, several alien spacecraft were recovered by the U.S. and other countries, along with a few dead aliens, along with one *live* alien, which was named "EBE" (Extra-terrestrial Biological Entity - a name suggested by Dr.Vannever Bush).

[Moderator Note: Due to forum guidelines this post has been shortened. Read the remainder at the link below.]

http://hardtruth.navhost.com/invasion.html

viking

Last edited by Karen; 08-09-2009 at 02:56 AM.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:30 PM   #2
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alien Invasion & Fake Rapture

Will the soap opera never end? There is so much said, no proof, and despite any invasion plans will the majority of humanity prepare for it? The only thing we can do is walk in the highest vibrational energy of love and go with the energy that exemplifies that energy.

It will be great to have a mass awakening, and that can only happen energetically and by word of mouth as we share in a loving manner with those open to hear.

Good or bad aliens doesn't really matter to me. I will just strive to walk, learn, and evolve into a more loving and patient being.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 10:35 PM   #3
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
The ruling powers decided that one means of funding the alien project was to corner the illegal drug market. A young ambitious member of the Council on Foreign Relations was approached. His name is George Herbert Walker Bush, who at the time was president and CEO of Zapata Oil Co., based in Texas. Zapata Oil was experimenting with offshore oil drilling and it was arranged that the drugs would be shipped from South America to the offshore platforms by fishing boats, then transferred to the U.S. shore by normal transportation, thus avoiding search by customs agents. The plan worked better than anyone ever expected, and today the CIA controls ALL of the world's illegal drug markets.
Ah, the infamous War on Drugs declared in 1986 - Reagan-Bush administration, followed by a lot of scandals about CIA/Contra drug trafficking, arms, the Iran-Contra affair,..

I hope the rapture doesn't look like this

Old 08-08-2009, 11:09 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I found that article truly amazing. The first thing I did was go see if I could buy Stan Deyo's book The Cosmic Conspiracy for my son. Well I can't afford 199.00 for a book so thats out of the question.

This really doesn't sound all that far fetched. LIES LIES LIES.

I'm sick of it. They had to sell drugs to support this cause. Bull **** !

Why then did they kill billions of humans. (with their wars?) was it to take over their bodies?

Why then did they harm our children? Sex slaves sickos I think they are pure evil and I accuse bush,cheney and all the rest of them spineless pukes!
I consider them soul-less for they certainly sold their souls to the devil himself

OK, is this what our reaction is suppose to be?
I can believe that the Pleiades and Sirius may be our true friends but that is to be seen. I know that they do have many people on earth working through their contacts. They may just be clever enough to fool us there too. I do know that I'm at the point of not caring any longer.

They can do what they want seeing as we have not been in control of our own lives for such a very long long time. What difference does it make?

Our creator will have none of this in store for us, I can't believe that.

Yes, this sounds true but typical
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 05:19 AM   #5
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

"Why then did they kill billions of humans. (with their wars?) was it to take over their bodies?"

Food. When we kill each other, we take the pure light we receive from the source, and lower it in vibration and release it so that dark forces feed. There's something to that 7th day adventist song "There's power in the blood, there's power in the blood". With mass death and bloodshed, INCREDIBLE amounts of light are released for lower entities and dark forces to feed off of.

The dark god's and beast, who benefit from this light, in turn share the energy with their puppets in embodiment, the biggest egos on planet earth. That's why they're so charming and energetic, it's from the energy we keep misplacing. The powers that be then keep sending us to more wars to keep feeding their fallen Gods and Beast, who keep sharing the light with them in turn.

Wars = blood sacrifice on a mass scale = massive release of energy at a low vibration = feeding the darkforces = in turn empowering the elite because the dark forces give them a cut of the energy.

Why then did they harm our children?

Same reason. Children have a lot of pure light. Child abusers steal their light through their terrible acts. As Jesus said however, it is better for a man to have a stone tied to his neck and be thrown into the sea rather than abuse the little ones. The days of these selfish egos stealing light is coming to an end, and the karmic payback is coming with it.

"OK, is this what our reaction is suppose to be?"
Take back your power. You are not your ego. You are a divine spiritual being having a material experience. This is truly YOUR world. Take it back. Take responsibility for it and you shall inherit the earth and have your talents multiplied. Have no fear. The infinite is within you. Take dominion over your self and let your Self take dominion over your planet.

"Our creator will have none of this in store for us, I can't believe that."

Indeed I agree, free will is the law, but dark ones don't have eternity to keep misusing it. When you sew the wind, you'll reap the whirlwind.

Remember though, the 'creator' is a consciousness and it is directly accessible within you. Be an open door for your own higher consciousness and you will be part of creating the new earth where these power hungry elites are obsolete.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:32 AM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
"

I

Remember though, the 'creator' is a consciousness and it is directly accessible within you. Be an open door for your own higher consciousness and you will be part of creating the new earth where these power hungry elites are obsolete.
It only takes to believe it, and it will come true. believe me...it is true...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 02:10 PM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Is the ultimate goal to enslave, exterminate, and remove humanity from Earth...so another race or races can have Earth all to themselves...with a few humans kept as food, slaves, and sacrifices? Is Earth really a prize piece of real estate? Do other races wish to have human bodies to complement their supposedly brilliant minds? Did alien races invent all of the fancy technology...or did they steal it from the human race? Have humans been genetically and educationally dumbed down by alien races?

I would love to constructively interact with other races...but not as a slave, sacrifice...or as dinner.

The whole blood thing really has me grossed out.

Ancient Religions with Human Sacrifices. Old Testament Sacrificial System. Christian Theology. Substitutionary Atonement. Eucharistic Liturgy. Satanic Rituals with Human Sacrifices. Terrorism, War, etc...as Sacrifice and Energy Source. Reptilians Supposedly Requiring Live Children for Food.

This whole thing seems to be interconnected...and very, very sick.

You mentioned a hymn in the SDA Hymnal. I never liked that song. Two SDA books which I recommend are 'The Desire of Ages' and 'The Great Controversy' by Ellen White. I don't recommend joining this church...or believing what they teach...but these two books are exceptions. I don't believe everything in them...but you can learn a lot...if you read them in the context of what we discuss in this forum...rather than in isolation. You Jesuits know about these two books...don't you? There is a story that a copy of 'The Great Controversy' was ripped in half...lengthwise...by unseen hands. You know what I'm talking about...don't you Lucifer?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-09-2009 at 02:24 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 03:15 PM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
"Why then did they kill billions of humans. (with their wars?) was it to take over their bodies?"

Food. When we kill each other, we take the pure light we receive from the source, and lower it in vibration and release it so that dark forces feed. There's something to that 7th day adventist song "There's power in the blood, there's power in the blood". With mass death and bloodshed, INCREDIBLE amounts of light are released for lower entities and dark forces to feed off of. [snip]
Thank you for this..................

I meditated last night and prior to that I looked for an answer in here, I was waiting to see if someone would answer me. No such luck.

the first thing that entered my mind this morning was this statement......................................... ..................................................

You didn't get your answer because this is not about you. Its about the message that was written here. You need to put away your hatred of them.

I knew I had work to do. You need to change your thoughts

But now that I read your words, which I thank you for, I will keep that in my mind and move forward.

I need to move past ego is right.

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO HELP ME

Vikings thread was excellent and I guess I fell to pieces but I will be the first to admit that it was a message I needed, I knew it in my heart what was written but it bringing me pain and let me know that I did have to learn this lesson in order to move on. You have shown me what I need to remember and it does.

Last edited by Karen; 08-09-2009 at 11:09 PM.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 09:04 PM   #9
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Found this on the Fourwinds site...I am sure Patrick Bellringer won't mind..

Just a quick exchange in mail regarding this thread...

Dear Patrick and Anne,

I read your website every day, study the Journals, meditate and pray daily and try to increase my vibrations so as to rise to a higher dimension.

The article that you just posted, \"Alien Invasion and Fake Rapture" is frightening to say the least. What does Hatonn and Sananda have to say about this? Is any of this true? It was my understanding that both the Greys and Reptilians were under control and evil aliens were being stopped from entering our atmosphere. I understand about the UFO cover up, and Satanic Evil controlling our planet and people, but I\'m in shock about how bad this article describes what has been going on and the battle of the Good VS the BAD.

What is your take on this article?

Thank you. I pray for both you and Anne and your blessed work and dedication to Truth.

Love and Light,

further reading and response ..
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1250008684

viking
Old 08-11-2009, 11:12 PM   #10
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Viking: tks for posting above. I am showing a quote here from the response from Fourwinds:

" Because things had become so evil, and the Lightworkers were overwhelmed, Creator God intervened in the late 1990's. Satan and all evil off-world fourth dimension entities (Grays, white dragons, Sirians from Sirius-B, Reptilians, etc. and their starships were permanently removed from our planet by orders from Creator God Aton of Light."

This is interesting because I am about half way through Alex Colliers book "Defending Sacred Ground" where he states that the Andromedans stated that they would remove all ET's from the planet by 2003. I have been wondering if in fact this has taken place & from what I just read in the Fourwinds reply, sounds like it has been accomplished. Yea....one down, & one more to go (Illuminati)
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:06 AM   #11
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Viking: tks for posting above. I am showing a quote here from the response from Fourwinds:

" Because things had become so evil, and the Lightworkers were overwhelmed, Creator God intervened in the late 1990's. Satan and all evil off-world fourth dimension entities (Grays, white dragons, Sirians from Sirius-B, Reptilians, etc. and their starships were permanently removed from our planet by orders from Creator God Aton of Light."

This is interesting because I am about half way through Alex Colliers book "Defending Sacred Ground" where he states that the Andromedans stated that they would remove all ET's from the planet by 2003. I have been wondering if in fact this has taken place & from what I just read in the Fourwinds reply, sounds like it has been accomplished. Yea....one down, & one more to go (Illuminati)

When you have time Waiting.... have a read of this Journel...further sychronicities!!

http://fourwinds10.com/journals/pdf/J003.pdf

viking