Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-14-2008, 09:46 PM   #51
MHRD
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anyone in Southern California?

So. Cal as well. I live in Woodland Hills and have been living here for two years. I have been on my journey to the truth since 1999. I look forward to meeting everyone.

Mark
MHRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:15 PM   #52
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member

I live here in San Diego! I would like to meet some of you before the 30th to talk about survival options and meditation. Please PM me if you would be interested in doing the same!
ChooseYourLifeNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:41 PM   #53
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Emergency, wake up NOW!!!

Within the last week, Russian Plane crashed killing 88

yesterday, a photo of The Stock Market ticker showing 5555

Today I saw the Market ticker at 4444

Russian Military hinted something big is coming on the 22nd

I am calling a meeting location for San Diegans, the Prayers for Peace Park just North of Escondido.

We might not have internet or phones, so look up a Map now and print it to be prepared.

Be ready to pick up your family and friends quick, have the preservable food ready to grab and run.

Get water in your trunk so it is ready to go with you.

I hope this is nothing, but have a feeling there is meaning behind it...

Rocky
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:14 PM   #54
enigmatic
Avalon Senior Member

Nice to see the Southern Ca folks that are aware.

This is a great resource of whistleblower, esoteric, and over the horizon info. Kerry and Bill do a great service of exposing the truth to the public.

I'm an advanced remote viewer privately trained by an original US military RV team member and currently a viewer on an operational team.

In regards to safe places for survival, recently some of my local southern ca RV operational team members meet once a month to hold FREE monthly meetings open to general public interested in RV. Besides discussing RV protocol from the basics to the cutting-edge, we do talk about RV applications in locating safe areas as well as what RV projects reveal about current & future events. We southern cal's need to be aware and prepared. PM if interested.

Last edited by enigmatic; 09-18-2008 at 12:22 PM.
enigmatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 04:52 AM   #55
mwood82
Avalon Senior Member

hey all, My names Michael, and I am living in beautiful Santa Barbara and would love to get together with anyone in my area, peace!
mwood82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:10 PM   #56
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Ha, I'm glad I found this thread. Thank you to whomever it was that guided me here!

I'm in Escondido. NOT EVERYONE HERE IS ASLEEP! I've told a few folks about this forum...not sure if they've actually joined up or not. But it seems there are enough of us here to form a group. If we could come up with a central place where we could all meet...maybe Riverside?
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:15 PM   #57
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Emergency, wake up NOW!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
I am calling a meeting location for San Diegans, the Prayers for Peace Park just North of Escondido.
Here is a map to the location...print it out and keep it in the car!
http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/...RetreatMap.htm
Old 09-24-2008, 08:39 AM   #58
able

hi all,

im glad we've all come to these posts, and that we are all awake. but the question remains, if/when the crap hits the fan, how do we find each other?

if any of you have been following the updates on project camelot, then maybe you too have noticed how fast things are beginning to move. part of me does not want to believe this, but the other part of me can feel the change coming.

is anyone interested in meeting in person and discussing ideas/plans?

i am in the santa monica area.

best,
able.
Old 09-24-2008, 05:34 PM   #59
Mr X
Project Camelot Witness

I, too, and in the So Cal Area. I'm riding out the week hoping the bail out doesn't take place. Looking to move to the desert if opportunity knocks. Too close to the ocean. Glad to see you all here....
Mr X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:27 PM   #60
DeeZe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Joshua Tree Ca. Ground Crew

There is an ever growing group of us here in the Joshua Tree area.

We welcome spiritually minded people to join us.

PM for contact details.

Peace and love to all,
(:-DeeZe
DeeZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:23 AM   #61
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr X View Post
I, too, and in the So Cal Area. I'm riding out the week hoping the bail out doesn't take place. Looking to move to the desert if opportunity knocks.

Me too, bro! Joshua Tree and Borrego both sound good to me. I used to love the area around Jacumba but it's not as safe as it used to be.

Then I get to thinking about finding a job...how would we get there...where would we live...breaking the lease...sigh
Old 09-25-2008, 06:04 AM   #62
GUIN

MOnrovia n looking to peace out for good if I can
Old 09-25-2008, 11:53 PM   #63
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member

Okay Okay! We need to decide on a place and time!

How about we aim for this SUNDAY September 28th. We need to decide on a central location that is public, preferably outside.

Driving conditions are best for our OC/LA people. Let's pick a nice place in San Diego.

- We have Balboa Park, public and generally peaceful
- We have Prayers for Peace Park ---> http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/...RetreatMap.htm (never been, don't know)
- One of the members on here told me that they work and a library in Point Loma, and that may be an option as well.
- We have Mt. Solidad, windy but familiar to everyone.

If anyone has any more suggestions on where to meet, please provide them. Let's try to get together this SUNDAY.

Love you All,

CYLNow
ChooseYourLifeNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:44 AM   #64
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

So this is where y'all been hiding...

Hello from Riverside.

Quote:
Martian Tigress;
I think that there are more people who are awake and aware around here than it seems at first, and that they are merely hesitant/nervous/fearful to express what they know.
Just for a sec... give think. Consider the number of souls who "picked" now to be here. There is probably going to be a whole separate panic when some of those have the understanding drift through to their consciousness. A good mental parallel picture could be drawn, say 1 in 100 souls suddenly looking skyward one a night long ago in some fabled Atlantis.

I'd say, following the assumption "every soul knows the truth", that most folk in SoCal really do know more than they let on, or admit. Even (especially) to themselves... more like disconnect, than clueless.

Whatever this "opportunity" thats headed our way, sure seem close, once again. I have to confess that my timing on seeing such things absolutely sucks.

My first wife (and now best friend) and I first left town in 1973. We'd drive through Long Beach where we lived then, and in trying to recall buildings we'd just driven past, the mental pictures were all of empty, barely standing shells. It felt like the remnants of a nuclear blast. It also felt strong enough that we moved to Colorado for the next 2 1/2 years. Like I said, so much for our timing, huh?

One thats popped in my head of late, a bright flash coming from the LA/LB harbor. Something there seems almost no govt preparation for, or prevention of, is a "ground blast" nuke in a container, sitting in the harbor. The chaos from something like this would be huge. It seems early for something like this, though. If "Oct. 10th" is a set date for attacking Iran, then it will surely plant the seeds for something like it though.

SoCal has some very weak spots. The first reaction to this kind of attack is going to be 12 million people all trying to "get outa Dodge" soonest. If you think the govt is going to let 2-5 million irradiated cars, just drive off in all directions, then you're nuttier than I suspect I am. SoCal could probably be bottled up by the military in as little as 3 hours. Remeber there are only about 5 major ways out of this berg, by road.

To that end, most of my family here is along a line leading from Riverside, out to Banning, and we've begun talking about all this again, the last few months.

Another voice;
From a "preppers forum" I've frequented for years now, I followed a thread posted by someone who rarely says such things.. who even apologized in advance if his post cause unwarranted concern, yet did it. NOT his style, at all. But again it centered around the period Oct. 7-15. Particulars he couldn't give, but had the impression it involved the coastal states, and surrounds (seems a lot of ground).

TB2K, as forums go is a more varied audience than this one. "Preppers" include all manner of types, from militia, to desert rats, ex-military to newage nymphs. He took a bit of heat for his post, but nonetheless, a month's supplies was his thought.

He said latitude 33.33 seemed involved. Well, I opened up Google Earth and this is roughly the latitude of Phoenix. followed due west it strikes the very northern corner of Salton Sea. This, when google is searched winds up being where many place the "start" of the San Andreas fault. As someone who lives a scant 8 miles from where it crosses the 15 fwy this sorta made me go, "Hmmmmmm".

PLEASE:
I'm new here. I'm not trying to make pronouncements, or predictions, to get a gold star, or anything silly as that. Some of this is just me "shotgunning" a lot of stuff that, even in SoCal, you rarely come up with in regular conversations. Unless, of course, you want to thin out your list of friends.

Ok, last one before they come by with dinner, here at the home...
a question:
Time for this one would be around 1980. One of those damned dreams you just know wasn't a dream. In it I woke up on a table, on my back with maybe four of them around me, working. Couldn't tell you much about what they looked like as the room was so bright. One of them looked up and said, "Go back to sleep. You're being re-wired." like it was an upgrade of some sort. Wish I could tell you there was some great new me that awakened, but there wasn't. In fact, with all the rest that was going by at the time, it actually seemed very normal.

Any one else recall something similar?

So, other than one or two comments here and there. my first post. (hardly hurt at all)

Fred
"An idea is something you have. An ideology is something that has you. Morris Berman

Last edited by Fredkc; 09-26-2008 at 02:38 AM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:41 PM   #65
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
If you think the govt is going to let 2-5 million irradiated cars, just drive off in all directions, then you're nuttier than I suspect I am. SoCal could probably be bottled up by the military in as little as 3 hours. Remeber there are only about 5 major ways out of this berg, by road.
To clarify;
no I am not unmindful of things like EMP, and such. But a ground blast will have a limited EMP effect. Conider also all the vehicles in concrete parking structures, and though the range of EMP might be limited, the fallout on vehicles will go a ways.

NOTE: Re. the suggestion of this sunday for a meeting. This is also the last weekend for the LA County Fair. Just a heads up.

Last edited by Fredkc; 09-26-2008 at 05:43 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:32 PM   #66
Horizons64

Hey Guys! I'm over here in woodland hills / northridge. It's been so hard trying to warn people about this even as it lies right beyond the horizon. But eitherway, we should all meet up at some point, maybe at a remote viewing metting with Enigmatic?
Old 09-26-2008, 08:20 PM   #67
Jeff Delano
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everyone! I've noticed much more aware minds out here in Southern California over the past couple of months. Although they don't get in to the aliens, illuminati, and whatever else we talk about, they are starting to know that love is the supreme answer. Love is all that we need to know, the aliens and NWO are just a luxury to know . Also I'm from So. Cal as well, Fallbrook, 760.

Would love to meet up with you folks in the near future. This always happens though, everyone on the website says they would love to meet up and they just keep saying it, we SERIOUSLY should all meet up haha, have a good day everyone.
Jeff Delano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 12:17 PM   #68
xtrasolar

Post Re: Anyone in Southern California?

After watching Miriums interview I feel like to introduce myself
Hi everybody I am from los angeles, I have been living here for last 5 years, I have no out door activity nor have any friends, live alone and knows that we will be free one day and that day is very near. more to come.....
Old 09-27-2008, 01:25 PM   #69
DreaMakers
Avalon Senior Member

hello all!
We are viewable at http://dreamakersperformingarts.org/
We are in Culver City and wish to make friends with S Ca awake ground crew!
We have living space for awake people who wish to join our group and work for mutual survival!
hope you write to us!
k, vocal coach at DreaMakers. Personally, I live in Ojai, but the rest of DreaMakers lives in CC area. We would love to find awake people in Oaji too!
DreaMakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 04:27 PM   #70
SOUTHERNCALIBELIEVER
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone!

Just joined this morning. nice to see so many southern Cali people here.
So what's the word on food storage? I ordered some last week, who knows when it'll show up. What are you all getting as far as supplies?

I'm in the inland Empire and plan to head out to Lucern valley out in the desert when the time comes.
SOUTHERNCALIBELIEVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:41 PM   #71
Burlacchini
Avalon Senior Member

I used to talk about all things that are happening in our world now and my friends here in L.A just don't know, but I have the impression that most of people just don't want to see the truth, they get sad when I mention about all the changes that are to take place in this planet, am I wrong to tell them?
Burlacchini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:13 AM   #72
ET137
Avalon Senior Member

i wish you every joy in your connections.

Last edited by ET137; 09-30-2008 at 06:26 AM.
ET137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:13 AM   #73
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

HIKE MONDAY

Several of us in the San Diego area have talked about a hike. Some of us have met and talked by phone. But I haven't been able to get hold of everyone. I know this is short notice but...

If you'd like to hike Daley Ranch tomorrow morning, Monday, we'll be meeting at the Starbucks on El Norte Parkway in Escondido at 8:30 AM. From there we'll go to Daley Ranch and spend a few hours hiking through standing stones and sacred energy spots. You'll see for yourself whether I'm making this up

Except for one flat stretch this will be moderately rugged hiking. Distance will depend on the wishes and stamina of the group, but we'll cover a minimum of 3-5 miles. Wear good hiking boots, and bring a hiking staff if you have one. Bring water and a hat. There are rattlesnakes in the area...I rarely see them due to my agreement with the Snake King, but they're all over the place. We could see coyote, deer, mountain lions. Be sure you bring your cameras!

For those who are interested but can't make it on such short notice...get in touch with me by PM. I go out there regularly. I hope those of you who join me tomorrow have some new things to think about and will mention your impressions here on the thread!
Old 09-29-2008, 11:38 AM   #74
enigmatic
Avalon Senior Member

There is all this talk from different sources around the net about Oct & Nov for an event. Just be prepared whether something happens or not; events will happen eventually. Our RV operational team has been getting interesting data on several projects. Looking forward to meeting the Southern Cals who want to be prepared and have sent PMs of interest about the free local RV meetups.

Last edited by enigmatic; 09-29-2008 at 12:05 PM.
enigmatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:51 PM   #75
awakeinSocal

I am in Irvine..........

we should get a meeting together of all Socal people.

In "the event" we can help each other!

Im am in 100%