Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

View Poll Results: Tick the one who has the most/best truth
George Green 15 26.79%
David Wilcock 21 37.50%
Dr Bill Deagle 3 5.36%
Henry Deacon 6 10.71%
Dan Burisch 1 1.79%
Bob Dean 24 42.86%
Pete Peterson 6 10.71%
Alex Collier 19 33.93%
Patrick Geryl 0 0%
All 1 1.79%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 06:42 PM   #1
rsywong
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 15
Default Poll on the believability of Project Camelot whistle blowers

After listening and viewing many hours of interviews of witnesses and whistle blowers, it is essential to evaluate what they say. Only by determining what is probably true and what is probably false can we get some idea of the big picture. It is of course the responsibility of the viewers. I am interested in the opinions of the viewers and no one has ever collected such opinions in Project Camelot. Another reason for the poll is that I believe our assessment of these assertions by the informants is based mainly on our intuition, as it can only be so with the unconventional nature of the information, and collectively our group intuition may tell something individual intuition cannot. So please join the poll.

Note: The poll is on the believability of the informant/whistle blower, that is, the probability of their major claims being true, and not a evaluation of their integrity. I think almost all of the PC informants have very high integrity, they are sincere and truly believe their experience.

Note: You may tick as many options as you like.

Last edited by rsywong; 10-24-2009 at 12:17 AM.
rsywong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 06:54 PM   #2
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 694
Default Re: Poll on the believability of Project Camelot whistle blowers

You cannot poll on this topic. You have to take "whistle-blowers" contributions and carefully scrutinize them, by looking for the misinfo etc. However if we were able to do that would we need whistle-blowers? The point is moot.

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:03 PM   #3
rsywong
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 15
Default Re: Poll on the believability of Project Camelot whistle blowers

My original intention was to give a rating on each personality. However the structure of the poll here can only be comparative. This should still be acceptable. Members can make their opinions and comments on the reply.
rsywong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:17 PM   #4
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 694
Default Re: Poll on the believability of Project Camelot whistle blowers

ooops, an apology owed here. When I saw the thread there was no poll showing at the top. All I saw was the statement and as a result was wondering how you would actually poll !!! Sorry!

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:25 AM   #5
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 947
Default Re: Poll on the believability of Project Camelot whistle blowers

Only two for me on that list, Collier and Green. To me they came off as very honest people, not deliberately trying to mislead anyways. I still don't think everything they said was accurate though. The rest of the list I don't trust for various reasons.

A few more I can think of off hand that I would have checked are:
Hoagland, Sherman, Marrs, Icke, and Farrell.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:03 PM   #6
chitty
Avalon Senior Member
 
chitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: S.E. Saskatchewan
Posts: 136
Default Re: Poll on the believability of Project Camelot whistle blowers

I didn't see a None Of The Above Box.
chitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 06:44 PM   #7
rsywong
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 15
Default Re: Poll on the believability of Project Camelot whistle blowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitty View Post
I didn't see a None Of The Above Box.
This poll is for those who consider Project Camelot has some value, ie. there is at least one informant who has told some truth.

The "all" option is not good though, for it only reduces the % of every choice.

Even with so few participants voting so far, we can still see something. David Wilcock with his scientific support and Bob Dean with his credentials and charisma are ahead. This does not mean the rest have lesser truths, for the poll result is only comparative. It could also be that the greatest truth is hard to have evidence for and is harder to accept.
rsywong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 02:52 AM   #8
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: America
Posts: 427
Default Re: Poll on the believability of Project Camelot whistle blowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitty View Post
I didn't see a None Of The Above Box.
Ditto.

And why aren't there others on the list?
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 03:31 AM   #9
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Ross H's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Queensland Australia
Posts: 507
Default Re: Poll on the believability of Project Camelot whistle blowers

poor ole Dan's got no votes??
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 03:48 AM   #10
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,570
Default Re: Poll on the believability of Project Camelot whistle blowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
Ditto.

And why aren't there others on the list?
Who would you suggest?
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:28 AM   #11
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: back in Minnesota
Posts: 500
Default Re: Poll on the believability of Project Camelot whistle blowers

I haven't seen Alex Collier or Patrick Geryl yet, but i picked Wilcock, Bob Dean and Arthur (Henry).
Something about Arthur's less than articulate nerdy shyness sets him apart from the other guys that do the lecture circuit.
(Other than his uncharacteristic "i've been to mars!" outburst at that conference of course)
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:38 AM   #12
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Ross H's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Queensland Australia
Posts: 507
Default Re: Poll on the believability of Project Camelot whistle blowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
I haven't seen Alex Collier or Patrick Geryl yet, but i picked Wilcock, Bob Dean and Arthur (Henry).
Something about Arthur's less than articulate nerdy shyness sets him apart from the other guys that do the lecture circuit.
(Other than his uncharacteristic "i've been to mars!" outburst at that conference of course)
Patrick Geryl...well what do you say??? HMMM, Most "matter of fact" pulls no punches!! TOTALLY believes what he says. He is TOTALLY science.

Worth a watch,http://www.projectcamelot.org/index.html

peace always
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:57 AM   #13
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,570
Default Re: Poll on the believability of Project Camelot whistle blowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jross View Post
Patrick Geryl...well what do you say??? HMMM, Most "matter of fact" pulls no punches!! TOTALLY believes what he says. He is TOTALLY science.

Worth a watch,http://www.projectcamelot.org/index.html

peace always
If Geryl is right, we are all going to die. What are we going to do to seize our lives back from the Technosphere and truly enjoy the next couple of years incase they are our last?

Although... the fact that he is all science could be his undoing if he fails to factor in the awesome power of some of the guardian races orbiting in motherships. They could even alter the Sun I believe... but would they.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 05:14 AM   #14
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northwoods
Posts: 151
Default Re: Poll on the believability of Project Camelot whistle blowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
If Geryl is right, we are all going to die. What are we going to do to seize our lives back from the Technosphere and truly enjoy the next couple of years incase they are our last?

Although... the fact that he is all science could be his undoing if he fails to factor in the awesome power of some of the guardian races orbiting in motherships. They could even alter the Sun I believe... but would they.
WE are NOT going to die.
WE are ALL going to die.
Both are true...

However just because our body we live in here on "earth" which my good friend calls "earthsuit" is only a host for our soul. Which is not going to die.

We are all here to learn some "thing" ..

Each person here and now on the planet at this point in "TIME" have a mission or we need to learn a lesson : OR three....

I am not voting on the poll. We each find our own truth. What I think is not what you think. We each can see the very same event in real time and we will both remember it in a way diffrent then the other. Point of view.

Keep in mind two things.

Life is a gift, and we have to keep trying.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 06:08 AM   #15
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,570
Default Re: Poll on the believability of Project Camelot whistle blowers

Lalalalala..

Last edited by Luminari; 10-26-2009 at 10:25 AM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:38 PM   #16
rsywong
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 15
Default Re: Poll on the believability of Project Camelot whistle blowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
Ditto.

And why aren't there others on the list?
The reason is that the number of options for a poll is limited to 10.

Alex Collier is catching up. I voted for him too. I sensed his passionate love for humanity. His quotation on withholding love and pain is very illuminating, befitting an alien sage.

Dan Bursch should have done better, his timelines and return of future human are the basis of the big picture of Project Camelot. Unfortunately I believe his view on our entering a new timeline, and its complex label of 'variant 83' cost him a little.

Henry Deacon's coming out to the public may actually be counter-productive. By virtually not saying anything interesting, and not elaborating on his Martian experience, the audience may have another thought on his validity. I personally think that he is genuine, but perhaps not tactful in this arena.

Dr. Bill Deagle's low performance in the poll is most perplexing to me. His knowledge and warnings and prophecies are of great importance, I think. PC would be discolored without his contributions. May be people are upset by false alarms, but I think the time element of the prophecies are best discarded. Wrongly timed prophecies can still serve good purpose. For example, would it not be better to be prepared earlier?
rsywong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:06 AM   #17
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: Poll on the believability of Project Camelot whistle blowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
... we are all going to die.
Balian of Ibelin: You go with the army?
Hospitaller: My order is with the army.
Balian of Ibelin: You go to certain death.
Hospitaller: All death is certain. I shall tell your father what I've seen you become.



A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 05:00 PM   #18
franciejones
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 307
Default Re: Poll on the believability of Project Camelot whistle blowers

well....two years ago I was much more naive. I have to say that no one on the list truly inspires me to "give a click"...

Bob Dean is cool. But he has nothing new so anything else he may say...might be false. Also....all the Jesus stuff he says IMO is just ridiculous.

David Wilcock is ok.....a know-it-all money-maker....but has interesting things to say nonetheless.

Bill Deagle??? Seriously? He is a schill in my opinion.

Deacon? I cannot say enough against the guy. After that baloney on stage....ugh...I have less than zero respect OR belief of anything he says.

Dan Burisch...it makes me laugh that folks believe him. Even two years ago, I knew he was out right lying.

Pete Peterson----total body language and facial expressions of a liar. NON-starter in my opinion.

I love Marrs tho...he is an excellent source of information for certain.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:32 PM   #19
Steven
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Temiscouata
Posts: 873
Default Re: Poll on the believability of Project Camelot whistle blowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
...total body language and facial expressions of a liar...
I am glad to notice some of us knows the signs of the body, their is also the signs of the voice, ultimately their is reverse speech, which is easy to do on your own pc.

I suggest you try reverse speech with some parts on all of them if you are going to play the guess who said the lie game...

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:51 PM   #20
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 964
Default Re: Poll on the believability of Project Camelot whistle blowers

Dr. Beagle & Dan Rubbish are in a fierce contest who will be the least believable whistle blower.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:33 PM   #21
rsywong
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 15
Default Re: Poll on the believability of Project Camelot whistle blowers

Looks like we are not getting more votes. By my hypothesis that group intuition as indicated by the poll may tell some truth, we can tentatively conclude that David Wilcock, Bob Dean and Alex Collier are very much believable, they have the essential elements of truth and their extraterrestrial views are mostly correct. George Green has some grains of truth, while the foundation of the Project Camelot big picture is shaken by Henry Deacon and Dan Burisch not telling the truth.

Here are some of my meager thoughts. The timeline theory is probably true, but the occupants of the Roswell crash are not future humans returning to alter the timeline or justify their existence (~Dan). We are being controlled from time immemorial by extraterrestrials, some are of reptilian descent, some are now living underground and may be hostile to us. We need to break away from this slavery and the time is coming (Alex Collier). With the help of some friendly aliens of great power, we are going to raise our consciousness and vibration to a new level when the new age opportunity arrives in about 2012. No cataclysm of real measure will befall mankind then.(David Wilcock, ~Patrick Geryl). We will soon become a star race, much sooner than we thought because of the great disclosure coming soon and the technological help from the aliens (Dean,Wilcock). We are actually receiving this help a lot in past decades.

There will be a great deal of disaster coming, led by the economic collapse of the US and consequently followed by WWIII (Green), though China will not invade Australia and there will not be huge tzunamis of 1100 feet high, just massive flooding of lowland areas (~ Green, because he is half supported).There will not be a massive reduction of the world population by a pandemic. If one is coming, it will be of a lesser degree. (~Bob Deagle).

So the future is mostly joyful for humanity, even entertaining from the great scare building up now.

The above is not meant to be serious, and my attributions may not be correct, but allow me to make some incorrect statements if there are.
rsywong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:40 AM   #22
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,570
Question Re: Poll on the believability of Project Camelot whistle blowers

Its shocking how many people on Avalon are obsessed with Alex Collier (not his real name) considering every single thing he said in his intial 1990's video proved to be false and didn't eventuate. And the fact that he has never produced one photo or any other evidence of lifelong contact.

I have been following his info since before probably 99% of the people here thanks to a contact in sweden who gave me his first video many years ago.
And have watched all his subsequent interviews. He speaks from the heart and says many profound things, but never anything backed by any evidence.. unlike science based people like Burisch and Deacon, which can actually provide sources to back up much of their claims.

Seems hypocritical that everyone supports 'Collier' with zero evidence but beats up on the other guys who do have verifiable data.

I like Ralph (Alex), just wondering why his support base is disproportionate.
The love you withhold is the pain you carry is such a profound statement but I'd like more. Also Alex was a researcher of the Billy Meier contacts and actually was the one who introduced Michael Horn to them (current spokesperson for FIGU USA), who has subsequently been viciously attacking Alex in recent years (which I think is disgraceful on Michael's part) I would like to hear more on that connection from Alex's perspective. Please!
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 02:07 AM   #23
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: Poll on the believability of Project Camelot whistle blowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Its shocking how many people on Avalon are obsessed with Alex Collier (not his real name) considering every single thing he said in his intial 1990's video proved to be false and didn't eventuate. And the fact that he has never produced one photo or any other evidence of lifelong contact.

I have been following his info since before probably 99% of the people here thanks to a contact in sweden who gave me his first video many years ago.
And have watched all his subsequent interviews. He speaks from the heart and says many profound things, but never anything backed by any evidence.. unlike science based people like Burisch and Deacon, which can actually provide sources to back up much of their claims.

Seems hypocritical that everyone supports 'Collier' with zero evidence but beats up on the other guys who do have verifiable data.

I like Ralph (Alex), just wondering why his support base is disproportionate.
The love you withhold is the pain you carry is such a profound statement but I'd like more. Also Alex was a researcher of the Billy Meier contacts and actually was the one who introduced Michael Horn to them (current spokesperson for FIGU USA), who has subsequently been viciously attacking Alex in recent years (which I think is disgraceful on Michael's part) I would like to hear more on that connection from Alex's perspective. Please!
Luminari....My gut doesn't need a photo or an artifact.

I believe Collier from looking in his eyes......

Just mine own thoughts...
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 02:18 AM   #24
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: Poll on the believability of Project Camelot whistle blowers

xxxx xxxxxxx

Last edited by eleni; 11-05-2009 at 05:17 AM.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 06:42 AM   #25
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: Poll on the believability of Project Camelot whistle blowers

I just want to add that I thought LaViolette's interview on the Superwave excellent. Mel is going to interview him for the Veritas show and I'm looking forward to listening to him there as well.
__________________
Aloha, thank you, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa
Images to nourish the spirit: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...&showtopic=198
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon