Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 06:53 PM   #1
sneakerone
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 21
Default FEMA sources confirm coming martial law

FEMA sources confirm coming martial law

by Wayne Madsen
Global Research, October 9, 2008
Wayne Madsen Report

WMR has learned from knowledgeable Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) sources that the Bush administration is putting the final touches on a plan that would see martial law declared in the United States with various scenarios anticipated as triggers. The triggers include a continuing economic collapse with massive social unrest, bank closures resulting in violence against financial institutions, and another fraudulent presidential election that would result in rioting in major cities and campuses around the country.
In addition, Army Corps of Engineer sources report that the assignment of the 3rd Infantry Divisionís 1st Brigade Combat Team (BCT) to the Northern Commandís U.S. Army North is to augment FEMA and federal law enforcement in the imposition of traffic controls, crowd control, curfews, enhanced border and port security, and neighborhood patrols in the event a national emergency being declared. The BCT was assigned to duties in Iraq before being assigned to the Northern Command.
On April 3, 2008, WMR reported on a highly-classified document regarding the martial law scenario:
WMR has learned from knowledgeable sources within the US financial community that an alarming confidential and limited distribution document is circulating among senior members of Congress and their senior staff members that is warning of a bleak future for the United States if it does not quickly get its financial house in order. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is among those who have reportedly read the document.

The document is being called the "C & R" document because it reportedly states that if the United States defaults on loans and debt underwriting from China, Japan, and Russia, all of which are propping up the United States government financially, and the United States unilaterally cancels the debts, America can expect a war that will have disastrous results for the United States and the world. "Conflict" is the "C word" in the document.

The other scenario is that the federal government will be forced to drastically raise taxes in order to pay off debts to foreign countries to the point that the American people will react with a popular revolution against the government. "Revolution" is the documentís "R word.

sneakerone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:04 PM   #2
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 90
Default Re: FEMA sources confirm coming martial law

nice one buddy, maybe u could choose a lighter type color next time. Can't even read it.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:06 PM   #3
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 96
Default Re: FEMA sources confirm coming martial law

highlight it with your mouse and you can read it.
ChooseYourLifeNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:36 PM   #4
Seva
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: 11:11
Posts: 158
Default Re: FEMA sources confirm coming martial law

I have wondered what would happen if the peeps the GOV owes come looking for their $$$$
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:40 PM   #5
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: FEMA sources confirm coming martial law

omg.

martial law, martial law, martial law, martial law, martial law

lets see how many more martial law threads we can get going.

as if people arent already shaking in their seats from all the fear mongering going around,...

lets add to it shall we?

Breathe already.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:41 AM   #6
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: FEMA sources confirm coming martial law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
omg.

martial law, martial law, martial law, martial law, martial law

lets see how many more martial law threads we can get going.

as if people arent already shaking in their seats from all the fear mongering going around,...

lets add to it shall we?

Breathe already.

Whose afraid?

I'm not.

Un-learning my fear reaction is something this forum has given me good practise at, right from the start !

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:53 AM   #7
izz
Banned
 
izz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: south england
Posts: 246
Default Re: FEMA sources confirm coming martial law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
omg.

martial law, martial law, martial law, martial law, martial law

lets see how many more martial law threads we can get going.

as if people arent already shaking in their seats from all the fear mongering going around,...

lets add to it shall we?

Breathe already.
absolutely ... stop already with the blooming martial law threads .. so dull and bnoring and not going to happen ...
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:17 PM   #8
izz
Banned
 
izz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: south england
Posts: 246
Default Re: FEMA sources confirm coming martial law

it has just occured to me - the reason some are obsessed with martial war is because unconsciously or subconsciously they WANT IT !

tHEY WANT something bigger then themselves to take their focus away from the mundane day to day ..

and these people also want war and conflict - because it is bigger then themselves - it will actually take them away from their life .. and it will drive big feelings that although fearful can also be very seductive .. they want the community and rawness and aliveness that they feel will result when society goes into meltdown ..

thats why they are driving this agenda ..

no criticism - but i suddenly understand now
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:24 PM   #9
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Washington state
Posts: 743
Default Re: FEMA sources confirm coming martial law

All possibilities exist on various timelines. With the changes in the law and things that have happened in the US, things sorta point to an enlarging possibility for marital law along the shared currently experienced timeline for quite a few.

But to say that people want martial law or war because they lack excitement in their lives, or want to be taken away from their lives is ... just as incorrect as saying that those who deny it will happen are doing so from fear and burying their heads in the sand.

Neither position are true for everyone who expouses a particular position.

Alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 01:56 PM   #10
izz
Banned
 
izz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: south england
Posts: 246
Default Re: FEMA sources confirm coming martial law

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
But to say that people want martial law or war because they lack excitement in their lives, or want to be taken away from their lives is ... just as incorrect ..Alys
oh i think what i said is true - i think i was 100 % accurate in what i stated .. it is not necessarily conscious .. and by people i meant the people who harp on and on and on and on and on and on and on on ....

about it
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 02:18 PM   #11
SpeedAdict
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Venezuela
Posts: 56
Angry Re: FEMA sources confirm coming martial law

well it seems that now we canot express our feelings, fears, because someone gets bouried and tired of the same thread...

Why dont you get your enligthted mind and create a few NEW ones....

No disrespect, but the abuse of "What to do and what to read is up to US, and we still have FREE will ok

speedadict
SpeedAdict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:03 PM   #12
izz
Banned
 
izz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: south england
Posts: 246
Default Re: FEMA sources confirm coming martial law

because these threads are destructive and fear mongering and not based in any sort of reality .. that is why i am debunking them ..
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:11 PM   #13
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 1,153
Default Re: FEMA sources confirm coming martial law

Quote:
Originally Posted by izz View Post
absolutely ... stop already with the blooming martial law threads .. so dull and bnoring and not going to happen ...
in the usa its already happened.. uk well we wait and see what happens when hyper inflation hits.. sheep grazing on less grass in my opinon. zombified ready for slaughter
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:14 PM   #14
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 1,153
Default Re: FEMA sources confirm coming martial law

Quote:
Originally Posted by izz View Post
because these threads are destructive and fear mongering and not based in any sort of reality .. that is why i am debunking them ..
you live in england so indeed this is not happening in your reality.. economic disaster is a foregone conclusion. now thats reality. martial law is not yet a reality. if we all cower ina corner and chavs with no gyro cheques behave then we wont have martial law.. im all for being positive but cmon lets get realistic. we can hold hands and meditate ect when we are in our safe zone communities
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:22 PM   #15
realist
Avalon Senior Member
 
realist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 20
Default Re: FEMA sources confirm coming martial law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
lets see how many more martial law threads we can get going.

It is the 4th thread on the same topic now...


Quote:
Originally Posted by realist View Post
User Realist Oct.10th 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlyn View Post
User Merlin Oct.9th 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by realist View Post
User Realist Oct.10th 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakerone View Post
User Sneakerone Oct.10th 06:53 PM
realist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 05:22 PM   #16
izz
Banned
 
izz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: south england
Posts: 246
Default Re: FEMA sources confirm coming martial law

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
in the usa its already happened.. uk well we wait and see what happens when hyper inflation hits.. sheep grazing on less grass in my opinon. zombified ready for slaughter
in my world it will not happen in the US or the UK

you are just being alarmist .. carry on ... but you are perpetuating a ridiculous notion

s
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 09:10 PM   #17
gwynned
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 88
Default Re: FEMA sources confirm coming martial law

I don't think it's fear mongering to try and assess what is clearly a very serious collapse of the economic system. A year ago, people thought I was a 'fear monger' when I suggested they pull their money out of the stock market and put it in a money market. I did and it saved me a serious amount of my retirement fund, without which I could be in serious trouble. By the same token, I took some money out of my bank to be on the safe side.

It is certainly hard to predict where the next shoe will drop, but one of the possibilities is certainly martial law. I had thought that McCain might steal the election, in which case, there might be rioting in urban areas. But with Palin whipping up anti-Obama sentiment and people in her audiences calling out for his head, one wonders what these folks (angry rural uneducated white folks with guns) might do. The PTB probably have several alternative plans, one possible one is to incite the right wing to revolt as an excuse for martial law.

http://news.aol.com/article/mccain-b...07841?cid=3272

A sense of grievance spilling into rage has gripped some GOP events this week as McCain supporters see his presidential campaign lag against Obama. Some in the audience are making it personal, against the Democrat. Shouts of "traitor," "terrorist," "treason," "liar," and even "off with his head" have rung from the crowd at McCain and Sarah Palin rallies, and gone unchallenged by them.
gwynned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 09:16 PM   #18
BlueStone
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: FEMA sources confirm coming martial law

Quote:
Originally Posted by izz View Post
it has just occured to me - the reason some are obsessed with martial war is because unconsciously or subconsciously they WANT IT !

tHEY WANT something bigger then themselves to take their focus away from the mundane day to day ..

and these people also want war and conflict - because it is bigger then themselves - it will actually take them away from their life .. and it will drive big feelings that although fearful can also be very seductive .. they want the community and rawness and aliveness that they feel will result when society goes into meltdown ..

thats why they are driving this agenda ..

no criticism - but i suddenly understand now
Amen!
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 10:43 PM   #19
izz
Banned
 
izz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: south england
Posts: 246
Default Re: FEMA sources confirm coming martial law

Quote:
FROM DOLPHIN TO ME VIA PM ...so before you go and just mouth off your point of view accusing people as fear mongerers, you who have NO proof, then you had better educate yourself!
and dolphin has informed me that i am uninformed and that people need to be prepare or they will be unsafe ..

I actually have read DI / listened to AJ etc etc and to prove it I will use a word that DI uses alot

B******s

Last edited by izz; 10-11-2008 at 11:16 PM.
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon