Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-27-2008, 09:35 AM   #76
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Experiences with nature spirits

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post

Heck yeah! It sure ain't for my entertainment.
Perhaps its all part of your souls evolution.

Not all journeys we take are pleasent ones but ALL carry meaning.
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 09:42 AM   #77
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Yesterday at work we where clearing out the building - we are relocating. There where hundreds of photographs showing team activities etc. I came across one showing a youth worker, with group in a cave or cavern. They where all stood in some water and waving at the camera. The photo also contained at least 8 small blobs or "globes". Some of these had a pattern or image structure to them. This is the first time i have had in my hands a pic with globes in it. Sadly, it has been thrown out with other old stuff - doh
Old 09-28-2008, 07:03 AM   #78
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrostheblack View Post
Yesterday at work we where clearing out the building - we are relocating. There where hundreds of photographs showing team activities etc. I came across one showing a youth worker, with group in a cave or cavern. They where all stood in some water and waving at the camera. The photo also contained at least 8 small blobs or "globes". Some of these had a pattern or image structure to them. This is the first time i have had in my hands a pic with globes in it. Sadly, it has been thrown out with other old stuff - doh

Would you happen to know if the photo was taken with a digital or a film camera? Orbs in photos are nearly always - but not always - captured with digitals. Film and digital cameras each seem to have their own fringe around the visible spectrum that they can access under the right conditions.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 09:38 AM   #79
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Experiences with nature spirits

It was taken many years ago when our company where too tight to invest in expensive digi cams. It was taken with a "normal camera". Lesley my boss at the time used to take films to be developed at the local supermarket.

I will dig through the wheely bin at work tomorrow and find the pic.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:10 AM   #80
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Experiences with nature spirits

is anyone experiencing problems when trying to post here?
Old 09-28-2008, 05:22 PM   #81
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Hey macros, the mods said it was a mistake (growing pains, as one mod emailed me), and we're obviously back up, so thanks to them for straightening it out.

Question: I have a small "problem" with my neighbor across the road. I'm out in the country, and the guy across the road (about 300 yards away) has put up a spotlight to light his property. This light is so powerful that it completely lights my whole property as well! I've talked with him but he won't change it, and he doesn't HAVE to under county regulations. He's gone way beyond lighting his property to lighting mine, which I don't want.

This light is, to my eye, a very vile green. I grew up in the country and like it that night is dark, but he's lighting up the whole neighborhood like this was a city. It's disgusting, really. I have to stand in the shadow of my own house to even look at the stars.

Do you think this is having any effect on the nature spirits around here?
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 06:18 PM   #82
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Experiences with nature spirits

[QUOTE=doodah;30741]Hey macros, the mods said it was a mistake (growing pains, as one mod emailed me), and we're obviously back up, so thanks to them for straightening it out.

Question: I have a small "problem" with my neighbor across the road. I'm out in the country, and the guy across the road (about 300 yards away) has put up a spotlight to light his property. This light is so powerful that it completely lights my whole property as well! I've talked with him but he won't change it, and he doesn't HAVE to under county regulations. He's gone way beyond lighting his property to lighting mine, which I don't want.

This light is, to my eye, a very vile green. I grew up in the country and like it that night is dark, but he's lighting up the whole neighborhood like this was a city. It's disgusting, really. I have to stand in the shadow of my own house to even look at the stars.

Thanks DooDah for sorting out the little gremlin in the works. I used to take my dog for walks up to the vale that is nearby. Up there there is no street lights, no houses etc, in fact it is dark and gloomy (at night)but when you look up at the stars they look 3D! The vale hides a deep quarry and to me is a magical place. It is full of cliffs, woodland, farm animals and streams.

I suggest you plant a crystal in the ground where the green light doesnt hit. Before doing this, hold it in your hands and talk to it about the problem and a desire for the little ones to hear your message. Lets see what happens there. You may find that the neighbours lighting system plays up.

Thanks again DooDah, your a good friend.

Macros
Old 09-28-2008, 06:26 PM   #83
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Fantastic, macros! You bet I'll try that! I'll let you know what happens.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:22 PM   #84
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

This is a little story that involves the wise trees.
On our lot, we have about a dozen or so large, old trees. There is one behind our garage that I especially love, because it's canopy covers almost the entire top half of our yard in shade all summer long.
In mid-July I purchased two fig trees, which I will move to the house in winter. One of the fig trees started to shed it's leaves and look sickly. I went to the Old Tree in the backyard and put my third eye upon the bark and my arms around the trunk. After standing for about 30 seconds, in which all of my negative energy is sent back down to Mother Earth, to be transmuted, I told the tree about my sickly fig tree. I was "told" not to worry about it, that they would take care of the fig tree. Within days the fig tree did a complete turn around and now looks heathier than the other one.
This does not only work with figs. I went on vacation, and my Dad agreed to water our gardens. He forgot to water a little blueberry bush in pot. When we returned, the tree was brown and shrivled up. Once again I went to the Old Tree. I was told to water it, but not to put it into the ground for while, that it needed to get strong again. That same bush now has green leaves and is starting to regrow. I will probably transplant it in the spring.
Nature spirits are great.
Nancy
SkyWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:54 PM   #85
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWatcher View Post
This is a little story that involves the wise trees.
On our lot, we have about a dozen or so large, old trees. There is one behind our garage that I especially love, because it's canopy covers almost the entire top half of our yard in shade all summer long.
In mid-July I purchased two fig trees, which I will move to the house in winter. One of the fig trees started to shed it's leaves and look sickly. I went to the Old Tree in the backyard and put my third eye upon the bark and my arms around the trunk. After standing for about 30 seconds, in which all of my negative energy is sent back down to Mother Earth, to be transmuted, I told the tree about my sickly fig tree. I was "told" not to worry about it, that they would take care of the fig tree. Within days the fig tree did a complete turn around and now looks heathier than the other one.
This does not only work with figs. I went on vacation, and my Dad agreed to water our gardens. He forgot to water a little blueberry bush in pot. When we returned, the tree was brown and shrivled up. Once again I went to the Old Tree. I was told to water it, but not to put it into the ground for while, that it needed to get strong again. That same bush now has green leaves and is starting to regrow. I will probably transplant it in the spring.
Nature spirits are great.
Nancy

I can understand all you are saying Skywatcher, on my back yard(the rear of the house) is a holly bush. It is in a gap between the garden and the concrete yard - about 2-3inches of space. It started as a little sprig that over the years as grown into a large tree like structure(its unique for they are very difficult to grow). Where it is should not have allowed it to grow but it has. The other year my sister came around to help with the garden and pruned the bush. She cut off its main branch which points up. She instantly felt she had done wrong and told me. I later said a prayer to the bush explaining the mistake. I would go to it and eminate a feeling of sorrow and a promise of hope. It still looked unhappy. I then had an idea one day to plant a quartz crystal in the grass near to it. I placed a will for the holly to become happy again and regrow its lost limb. I took the crystal one night with intention to bury it in the grass. I then heard a black bird churp and looked to a tree that as grown behind the shed. The more I looked at it the more I FELT it knew why I was there. I then felt the need to bury the crystal near the tree instead. I did this and went back to the holly bush and said a prayer of healing and hope. 4 weeks later the holly bush sprigged a new branch at its most highest point. Today, it looks like nothing ever happened to the bush. The tree was also a freak growth and I love watching it dance in the wind and feel a tremendous amount of love when i see the birds that nest there. I feel the birds give it company and the tree gives them a home - perfection.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:31 PM   #86
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Do any of you think that planting a crystal near my Redbud saplings will keep the deer from eating them? Deer eat EVERYTHING here! I do love the deer, too, and have talked to them, asking them to leave my Redbuds alone, but they haven't listened. Or maybe I haven't said it right. Any thoughts on this?

Macros and Skywatacher, those are great stories!
Old 09-28-2008, 09:16 PM   #87
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodah View Post
Do any of you think that planting a crystal near my Redbud saplings will keep the deer from eating them? Deer eat EVERYTHING here! I do love the deer, too, and have talked to them, asking them to leave my Redbuds alone, but they haven't listened. Or maybe I haven't said it right. Any thoughts on this?

Macros and Skywatacher, those are great stories!
Maybe you have to listen to the deer, they may need those saplings. Do they react to light? Some knid of foil, mirror decoration near to the problem may deter - I`m not too sure on this one. I have just had an idea on some form of predetor shape buried nearby -perhaps some stones forming the shape of the deers worst nightmare?
Old 09-28-2008, 11:49 PM   #88
akopij
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Avalon
This place is so wonderfull and blessed. Trough all individual experiences Motherhearth is guiding us towards a new "us". I made a hypnotic trip assisted by an older friend in what I think was my latest life on this material plane. To make it short, I wrote a book out of esoteric research wich was never published and burned with my house during a war after my death. Looked like the mid 19's century in Central Europe. Last year I went out with a girl (called Alpha for instance) who claime to have lived before this life for at least 600 of our years on a certain plane (?) called Azkham or Azkam. As I figure it out, this name is actually of the territory of the "Council of Azkham". I met another member of that council, he's an ex-boyfriend of Alpha (Beta). He ounce showed me a handwritten text he asked my opinion of. I critisized the text as it was a succint description of a systematic way of determine by certains means the aura of a new-born and therefore predict how the individual is to devellop. It looked like a (I interupt here because the squirl in the garden is crying) very nasty eugenistic nazi-like way of thinking. Anyway Beta told me after that he found it in a dimensional library in Azkham (or elsewhere) and was said to deliver this message to me. Now back to the hypnotic trip. After my death I 've been informed that my research didn't please the powers that be and that I was going to live another life to renew my attempt of good result. So here I am. Anyone got a clue about Azkham? Funny thing is that if Alpha new I was writing this, she would certainly go mad. Be carefull friends.

-What doesn't kill you makes you stranger
akopij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:06 AM   #89
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Maybe you have to listen to the deer, they may need those saplings. Do they react to light? Some knid of foil, mirror decoration near to the problem may deter - I`m not too sure on this one. I have just had an idea on some form of predetor shape buried nearby -perhaps some stones forming the shape of the deers worst nightmare?
I don't know. Redbuds grow wild all around here. In the spring it's like a fairyland of beautiful red-purple trees all through the woods, thousands of them. They have heart-shaped leaves. These little guys just happen to have seeded themselves into my yard and I have carefully guarded them but they're still little. There are plenty of seedlings all through the woods if the deer need this kind of tree. They just can't have these particular ones! I could put them in chickenwire cages until they're bigger, I guess. That would work, although I don't like the idea of putting plants in cages!

These redbuds are in a shady spot, so mirrors won't make much difference during the day. And the deer come in and browse at night, too. Maybe I can line the ground with foil on the offchance they won't like walking on it. Fox urine would probably work, but I'd have to catch a fox first!

Last edited by doodah; 09-29-2008 at 04:10 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 06:37 PM   #90
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

I managed to dig out the old photograph showing some orbs.

Old 09-29-2008, 09:37 PM   #91
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I managed to dig out the old photograph showing some orbs.

Very interesting. Note that it's a flash photo; I've only seen one or two photos of orbs that we not flash photos. The standard explanation of orbs is that they are camera artifacts caused by reflections of the flash on dust motes or water droplets. I would concur with that except for the fact that it doesn't explain why they show up mostly in photos of situations that are emotionally charged in some way. I'm still undecided what they are, but I am very open to the possibility that they represent manifestations of living energy.

Thanks for sharing those!
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:41 PM   #92
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post

Very interesting. Note that it's a flash photo; I've only seen one or two photos of orbs that we not flash photos. The standard explanation of orbs is that they are camera artifacts caused by reflections of the flash on dust motes or water droplets. I would concur with that except for the fact that it doesn't explain why they show up mostly in photos of situations that are emotionally charged in some way. I'm still undecided what they are, but I am very open to the possibility that they represent manifestations of living energy.

Thanks for sharing those!
I agree with you and still am not sure. But there where other pics along this same theme where the young learners and Youth worker spalshed around at same location. They didnt show any orb shapes which made me believe this one pic was unique. I even theorised that they where moisture in the air but if so why didnt they repeat in other pics within this cavern?

I feel quite pleased in finding that pic because for years i have tried to capture some anomaly in my own pics associated with work etc without luck. I feel there is a coincedence in joining this forum and then getting little bits and bobs that i can share with others. If i wasnt part of this thread then i would have not bothered with the pic! Is something helping me out here?

PS: I have one other copy of this where the flash on my cam phone left its mark, wasnt happy with that one but when you zoom in it shows more detail.

Thanks for the reply Whitecrow

Macros
Old 09-29-2008, 10:46 PM   #93
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by akopij View Post
Hello Avalon
This place is so wonderfull and blessed. Trough all individual experiences Motherhearth is guiding us towards a new "us". I made a hypnotic trip assisted by an older friend in what I think was my latest life on this material plane. To make it short, I wrote a book out of esoteric research wich was never published and burned with my house during a war after my death. Looked like the mid 19's century in Central Europe. Last year I went out with a girl (called Alpha for instance) who claime to have lived before this life for at least 600 of our years on a certain plane (?) called Azkham or Azkam. As I figure it out, this name is actually of the territory of the "Council of Azkham". I met another member of that council, he's an ex-boyfriend of Alpha (Beta). He ounce showed me a handwritten text he asked my opinion of. I critisized the text as it was a succint description of a systematic way of determine by certains means the aura of a new-born and therefore predict how the individual is to devellop. It looked like a (I interupt here because the squirl in the garden is crying) very nasty eugenistic nazi-like way of thinking. Anyway Beta told me after that he found it in a dimensional library in Azkham (or elsewhere) and was said to deliver this message to me. Now back to the hypnotic trip. After my death I 've been informed that my research didn't please the powers that be and that I was going to live another life to renew my attempt of good result. So here I am. Anyone got a clue about Azkham? Funny thing is that if Alpha new I was writing this, she would certainly go mad. Be carefull friends.

-What doesn't kill you makes you stranger
Dont hold back with you perception or your difficulty in dealing with this reality. You are always welcome here and no doubt others will assist in bringing some clarity and perhaps answers to you questions.

You are very welcome here for we learn from each other.

Take care.

Macros
Old 09-30-2008, 04:20 PM   #94
akopij
Avalon Senior Member

thanks
akopij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:38 AM   #95
being
Avalon Senior Member

I would recommend the book Gazing At The Mystery by Samael Aun Weor to anyone who is interested in these things.
being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:40 PM   #96
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by being View Post
I would recommend the book Gazing At The Mystery by Samael Aun Weor to anyone who is interested in these things.
Thanks for that Spirit, I have checked it out and am in the process of obtaining a copy.

Spirit what is your opinion and belief with regards to the hidden realms?

Macros
Old 10-05-2008, 03:26 AM   #97
Gridkeeper
Avalon Senior Member

The Rollright Stones Megalithic Stone Circle (at night)
Went to a uk stone circle recently at night and managed to get some pictures of orbs.
The Rollright Stones are in the UK. There is the Rollright stone circle, the Knights Stones or long barrow and the Kings Stone.
More information can be found here.
[link to www.rollrightstones.co.uk]
The circle isn't supposed to be open after dusk but we went to take some paranormal photos and left a donation

Best viewed in high quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-QuUcXBkvQ
Gridkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:48 PM   #98
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

It would be interesting to know if orbs have been caught on film in such places as say - the pyramids. Also, has anyone ever been able to communicate with these beings? It is clear that this all points to something real and intelligent. These orbs seem to grant you permission to capture them on film. It has been accounted that asking them to be present can bring results - but not always. This points to a method or plan on their part that we humans cannot understand - yet. I believe that they represent the departed and also the new awaiting a birth. Are we all orbs using a human body?

I am going to do a meditation based around these questions soon and hope to recieve some clarity.

Macros
Old 10-06-2008, 07:52 PM   #99
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

I have been experimenting with some free software called Chaoscope.

My first few attempts in creating fractal style images involved tweaking slide bars and colour settings etc. Below is one of the pics i generated and i need a second opinion on this. It appears to show a grey type being wearing a gown/robe? This pic is one of a series in my pic album called Chaoscope.

Visit the album and tell me what you think. Check out the wizard image!

Macros
Old 10-06-2008, 08:54 PM   #100
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: Experiences with nature spirits

Sadly, the images in the album mentioned above are poorly reproduced and i dont know if there is a way to improve them. They are AMAZING and the full hi res images show colour shadows of people wearing various clothing. There are also alien looking figures too. The best one in my album (for now, that didnt lose too much detail)is the wizard. The rest look poor.

Macros