Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-15-2008, 03:05 AM   #1
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Default My 1st out of body experience

Well it happen on the night befor or the morning of My 5th birthday and due to event's in My life this date was allso directly 1 year excatly after My father suicided...

Anyway's it was excatly a year after and to be completely honest though I knew Him for 4 year's of My life I do not have a single solitary memorie of Him though I have memorie's befor I could walk or talk anyways this night was unlike any othere I'v experienced and I shall nor can not forget everything that took place starting from the dream.

I dreamt I was lost in a suburbian area at night near the shop district and I was runing screaming franticly looking for My Mum and couldn't find Her and then the "Mad Hatter" came out of a store that looked fairly muched empty inside but had huge windows at the front & He convinced Me to go inside where He was talking to Me and introduceing Me to He's Friend's while they were all acting stupid singing and danceing around, Then I started to hear My mother start screaming franticly looking for Me with in the street's I was just in and No matter how hard I taped the window's or yelled or tryed to open the door I simply couldn't leav nor could My Mum see or hear Me, Now the Mad hatter was trying harder to distracted Me away from the window and as Mum fairly much left My view I woke up however....

I woke above My house's roof and while knowing there was a roof could see pass it and see Me sleeping still in the bottom bunk bed, Then as I notice it was Me I was looking at I started to fall realy fast the motion felt like but the abserbing of view's seemed timeless and as I landed back into My body it litraly felt like a brick well atleast a rock droped from that distence and hit Me square in the forehead & it litraly hurt.

While trying to understand what just happen with both the dream and the out of body experience it felt allmost as if I were a new person or reborn, The things I was looking at I knew them all & seen them befor however EVERYTHING justed seemed completely different and for some reason fasinateing.

Well that's what My experience was and it still puzzles Me to this day lol.
1) Prehad's I'v got a secondry soul in My body?
2) My origonal soul to this body withdrew and some one elles took over?
3) My soul left My body while asleep?

The dream has alot of question's to be awnserd too but the Mad Hatter thing I didn't eithen realy conciously knew who the hell He was untill roughly 8 or so but in the Dream it seemed allmost like Iv known Him all My life & many many year's later My Mother was finaly dianoised as physophrenic after many years of liveing with it untreated.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:55 PM   #2
being
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My 1st out of body experience

You are waking up in the astral but in the lunar astral body in klipoth.

This site will answer all of your questions.

www.dream-yoga.org

Last edited by being; 10-15-2008 at 04:58 PM.
being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:24 PM   #3
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

How do you really know an out of body experience, I mean all my dreams are of me doing something outside, like swimming or walking or running from something, I guess I've never been able to see myself laying in bed, or anything like that, is that the difference? P.S. Every dream or every nightmare when I have to run from something or someone, I can't, I'm just stuck and can't move, can't get my legs to move, weird and hate it!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:04 PM   #4
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

well i considerd it an out of body experience only due to I initionaly woke up from the nightmare befor falling.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:33 PM   #5
munit
Avalon Senior Member

Just wondering is this a scary experience?
and i would love to hear more of these stories!!
munit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 01:10 AM   #6
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenFalcon View Post
well i considerd it an out of body experience only due to I initionaly woke up from the nightmare befor falling.
Wow I get it, that must be a trip man, is it scary or does it just freak you out alittle, or do you say oh,o.k. calmly?
Old 10-16-2008, 03:38 AM   #7
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

it scares me only because it leavs questions i have no idear about.

My main concern realy is I'v some how gained 2 soul's into the one body in which case due to the timeing I could be shareing it with My father's? or if ppl who suicide get reincarnated as punishment to live a more F**ked up exsistence lol well I'm alittle scared I could eithen possiblely of been Him and now being punished for it.

Sound's crazy and phycotic I know I REALY DO! =D

In a way thing's seemed calmer when everything seemed new but at the same time i think i learnt concepts i shouldnt of have exsample

with in the week of this event My Mum was walking Me to school which was only a few house's down from where I was liveing and I was 5 at the time and saw a Magpie (its like a crow but has white on it too) on the road and I couldnt help but keep stareing at it and then suddenly allmost like in slow-mo I saw a tierd roll over it and it basicly burst into bits of red everywhere =/

I never been told about death at all befor this hell I didn't eithen know I had a dad till I was 8 so that experience didn't mean too much at this point but as soon as the bird was gone I understood I knew excatly what just had happen & while it was disturbing the fact the bird died didn't so much upset Me as the fact the Person whom killed it kept driveing to work or w/e didn't stop for a single onzce of remorse and more then likely speeded up and targeted the bird on purpose =/

That day was the first day I experience death, being a shamed of being a human, and the feeling of betrayal.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:07 AM   #8
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I know what you mean about the bird, I saw a guy hit a dog with his truck and the dog rolled under the truck and the guy kept going like nothing happened, I was going to chase him down and beat his ass, but the dog got up and ran away somehow! I've seen my friends do cruel stuff to animals when we were young and dumb little bastards, and it's like you said,I was ashamed of being human and connected to those guys.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:36 PM   #9
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Forsaken Falcon ,

You are a soul , you own a body but you are not your body.The body is just a form you are manifesting through in order to have experiences on this plane.The mind is the switch board from which you operate your body.
In your dream the tension was so strong that you exteriorized from your body.
Being exterior you could see your house and through the roof.
Souls do have these abilities as they are unlimited. Seeing your body reminded you to come back home and you moved straight back into it.

A friend of mine experienced a similar situation to yours as he was consciously wanting to take an astral walk outside his body. He could cross the window of his bedroom and move as far as the garden . Then he got scared and went straight back in his body.

There are many testimonies of people having experienced something as you in a near death incident.

There is nothing mystical about this really and nothing to be frightened of.
The soul is what you are, this is your essence. Being incarnated one tends to identify with the body and forget everything about natural abilities one has as a soul.

Peace

mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote