Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 12-22-2009, 10:14 AM   #26
Shikasta
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mammograms cause breast cancer, groundbreaking new research declares

Thanks Karen for the link to the article about bras & breast cancer. I have sent the link to every woman in my address book. A nurse friend of mine has just been rediagnosed with breast cancer and is planning to go back down the surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy route.

As a health professional myself, it breaks my heart to see the limited choices the "health" systems present - how the population has been conditioned to accept such barbaric choices with few questions.

The updated info about mamography was also revealing.

Thank you to all who've contributed to this discussion.

Graeme
Shikasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 03:15 PM   #27
Earthian
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mammograms cause breast cancer, groundbreaking new research declares

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Eleni: sounds like they are lying to women just to give them surgeries and drugs to make money

Good for you Eleni for telling them to stuff it, & heal yourself. I wish more women would do this.

[/COLOR]
Yes, they do lie to Women and try to coerce them to have surgeries and other "treatments". They actually do this to Women, Men and Children. Look at the gull bladder industry... how many people do they butcher after convincing them that that little organ is absolutely of no importance and thousands of Us live without it and have no problems. Or dental industry for that matter. As for ribbons that make many of You guys sick to your stomach I share the same feeling, in fact all of the ribbons especially Support Our Troops ones. The thing is I do ask them sleepwalkers whenever I can about the reason for sticking those things to their cars, and what exactly do they support, and no surprise there - " I don't know.... aaa... ooo.. well, those are our soldiers... ahhaaoo.. we just have to support them.. aaa.. " Sorry friends, I kind of drifted off the topic, didn't I .

I Love You all.
Earthian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 03:47 PM   #28
Earthian
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
The first thing I do when I come back home from work...is take it off. I've never liked it, I am always uncomfortable wearing it, even the soft ones..
Hello Burgundia . Why wear it then? Or high hills, or all that sticky toxic stuff that You, beautiful creatures called Women wear on Your faces. You ALL are beautiful without that although some Men will probably disagree but that's in my opinion is the reason why You wear all that stuff that doesn't do any good to Your body, but only pleases some programmed little men. It's all in the mind programm. Man have been programmed (by who? anyone... any idea?) to go crazy in sight of a Woman with a certain type of barest (achievable by bras), certain type of face (achievable by the make up or a surgery) and she is usually tall. Women on their hand got their programming from already programmed Men. Some of You ladies have rather large breasts and say something has to support them. Then it has to be a very gentle devise made of some natural textile, but if You don't have tis "problem" why do You bother with bras?

With Love,
Igor.
Earthian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:53 PM   #29
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Drink veggies juice like fresh greens and wheatgrass, apply wheatgrass poultice to breasts, eat or juice turmeric daily, avoid all boxed foods, all non organic foods and bodycare , massage the breasts daily and detox wisely by following specific fasts, cleanses etc;

I went for an ultrasound once a few years ago- instead they coerced me into a mammo. Then they told me I had ductal carcinoma of both breasts, they tried to coerce me into havging surgery to remove them (after I refused a biopsy) we got threatening phone calls from the medical staff at the hospital etc;

I told them to **** off , I was thrown into a total panic and went on a one month green juice fast which I repeated every few months , cleaned up some dental toxicity and used energy medicine to heal my breasts just in case they were right.

A friend was not so lucky....she went to the same docs at same hospital, they told her the same thing and several weeks later they cut off he breasts.

It's a total scam......the cancer industry.
I stepped off of the mammogram treadmill about 5 years ago...they were having me re-xrayed every 6 months and I finally said NO. I did get threatening letters from the hospital and my OB-GYN dropped me. I told them it's my body, and there was and is nothing wrong with it. I was furious...but it felt good to take my power back.

I rely entirely on nutrition, supplements and spiritual healing now...haven't been to a doctor since. I do wear a bra however. When you work in an office you kind of have to.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 05:58 PM   #30
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

Uncle John here: My sympathies to the ladies for the breast cancer thing.

The September 1997 Special 28th Anniversary Issue of Penthouse Magazine pointed out to me what a fraud the cancer industry is. I keep it on my desk to remind me everyday what a messed up world I live in.

I seem to be the only human alive that knows the why of the cancer fraud. It is not money!

The offworlders have orchestrated the human situation to create a vast pharma industry for their purposes. Seems like with the offworlder's group mind and conformity, they have lost the ability to do scientific exploration and research. They get humans to do this research and development for them.

The offworlders use mind control to cause us to ingest bad stuff into our body. Then they mind control us to use these bad techniques to attempt to prevent and cure ourselves of these created diseases.

Nobody is going to believe me on this. People just can't break free from the mental trap they are in. Ahmed Hulusi said it best: "One who cannot get out of the cocoon spun by their emotions, is called unaware." Guess where these emotions come from?

The answer my friend is blowin in the wind.

Last edited by UncleJohn; 12-22-2009 at 06:26 PM.
UncleJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:18 AM   #31
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Some very interesting posts - thanks guys :-)

But what about those of us who happen to be cursed with a huge bosom? :-) I don't think having them swinging around like loose chariots would be too comfortable either.
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:15 AM   #32
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt Ripley View Post
Some very interesting posts - thanks guys :-)

But what about those of us who happen to be cursed with a huge bosom? :-) I don't think having them swinging around like loose chariots would be too comfortable either.
The bra is a new invention - women have always had whatever they have swinging around with their every move.

I'd like to see a line of American clothing that would make it easier to go braless to work.

The risk of cancer also increases with amount of time per day the bra is worn.

Last edited by Karen; 01-20-2010 at 02:44 AM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote