Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 07-29-2009, 03:20 PM   #1
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Burisch pulls plug on PC

It would appear that DB will not be associating with K and B any more, due to a tainted crystal gift, and some security concerns!!!
Curiouser and curiouser!

Quote:
EAGLES DISOBEY
Administrator

[avatar]

WE ARE THE EAGLES WHO HAVE DISOBEYED!

Re: NEWS THREAD 2
« Reply #860 Today at 11:41am »
EAGLES DISOBEY IS FRIEND TO MANY, BUT ALLIED TO NONE BUT THE PEOPLE!

On May 22, 2009, the Eagles were married. Rob Simone and Kerry Cassidy were invited to the SACRED CEREMONY. The Rite of Sacred Marriage was pronounced over them, and the Chapel had been BLESSED.

The vehicle traffic that day was rough. Rob Simone made it to the Chapel, although a few minutes after the ceremony and entered the BLESSED Chapel, and participated in photographs, with the Eagles.

Kerry, phoned about being late several times, then declared that she was opting to avoid the BLESSED Chapel, and only attend the Reception at Dan's Mom's and Dad's residence. The Eagles, and everyone, but Dan's Mom and Dad waited for some time, expecting that she would show. (His Mom and Dad departed to their residence to ready the Wedding Cake for presentation to the Newlyweds.)

Upon showing at Dan's Mom's and Dad's residence, she provided the Eagles, not with a wedding gift, but something she said was for PROJECT LOTUS: a large quartz crystal. The gift was accepted and later tested by chemical analysis. The crystal was first tested for clarity and refraction and found to fit within the standards necessary for PROJECT ISIS. The chemical analysis determined that person(s) unknown had subjected the crystal to Silver Nitrate. Such a chemical is used in unusual and unclean "rites." The crystal was then declared unclean and unfit for further use.

During their wedding reception, Kerry advised that she had made inroads to having a major movie made about the Life of Dan. Ron Garner, the Eagles Agent, advised that he would be willing to listen to what she had to say. (Previous, Kerry had indicated that she was willing to write a screen play about Dan's life. Dan and Marci stated that they would read anything written about Dan. No request or previous information had been given to Dan or Marci that Kerry was moving to option Hollywood's involvement. No permission had been given for her to do so.) Kerry likened the issue of a movie about Dan to a "horse race" - one she was intending on winning, and during a later shorter visit, even suggested that a bidding war could erupt over Dan's story. Unknown to her, both Marci and the Eagles Agent were aware that such things rarely happen in Hollywood. Through all of this, Dan has maintained that if such a thing (a movie) was possible, and if it furthered a prosocial agenda, for a positive future for humanity, he was fine with it. It's not like he would ever be paid a dime, as he maintains a vow of material poverty (which is real) and as Marci OWNS Dan's true life story of meeting a J-Rod and working for the Majestic. During the Reception, Kerry also mentioned, AGAIN, that she wanted to meet ME, Stan. That was interesting as Gordon N. was then recently insisting to meet ME, Stan, as he had made a fool of himself by calling Marci a name in public, then proffered Kerry's name (with a couple others) as a go between in an attempt to still do business with Eagles Disobey, Inc. His requests were denied, not that money could not be made, but for the mere reason that he made a jackass out of himself with a lady: Marci. The request to meet ME, Stan, was UNUSUAL as it was during Marci's and Dan's Reception. During her comments she also stated that Gordon N. "HAD A THING" for Marci. An inappropriate statement, to say the least, less than 1 hour after she was married?

Her request was denied, by the Director of Eagles Disobey, Inc., but more importantly the HUSBAND of Marci: Dan!

Her insistence was UNUSUAL.

There is a game going on here, by others, and it is a dark one.

She departed the Reception, and the family and Rob Simone had a great time, sharing stories and good chat, amongst friends.

Zurich.

Soon after Dan and Marci showed in Zurich, they privately told Bill Ryan of the problems with the crystal, after he declared he had NOTHING TO DO WITH ITS BEING GIVEN TO DAN AND MARCI.

He shared his private thoughts as to what might be "going on" with Kerry, with Dan and Marci.

Following the unusual outbursts from a few in the Zurich crowd, Kerry Cassidy provided the "I, Kerry Cassidy,.." announcement on the front of Project Camelot, in opposition to vaccinations and words that SHE HAD NOT EVEN HEARD DAN SAY. (Again, very unusual.) Bill later advised that at the time Kerry wrote her statement she had not even heard the interrupted stream from Zurich. He and one other person advised Dan and Marci that she had received a SINGLE letter from someone named Cliff H. of Half Past whatever, in an attempt to smear Dan. Apparently someone had p*ssed in his internet tea leaves? Dan and Marci were then advised that Cliff H. said he would only go on the PC Radio show IF he could debate Dan directly! (This was an obvious attempt to gain fame by being heard with Dan on the same radio show. His request was denied by Eagles Disobey, as Cliff H. has NOTHING with which to debate Dan. We are wondering who the hell he even is? Obviously, that's why he wants to make a name for himself.)

Soon after Kerry's pronouncement by reported singular email provocation, Bill produced an anti-vax statement as well. We thought Project Camelot was about collecting reports from people, not acting as personal political advocates? Times have sure changed, huh?

During the 1 day layover, due to a plane's mechanical problems, the Eagles found evidence that perhaps the anti-vax movement is not so wide spread through Zurich, as the few loud mouths would have the people (and the Eagles) believe. That information will be provided in an upcoming promised report, on the front page of Eagles Disobey, within a couple weeks.

Given the second outbreak of "hostilities" - in Barcelona - Marci and Steven requested to know what options would be in place, for Los Angeles, should people continue their "antics?"

"Saturday, July 25, 2009 4:05 PM
From: "EAGLES DISOBEY" <marcia_mcdowell>View contact detailsTo: "Kerry at Camelot" <kerry>Kerry,

After the meeting is concluded, Dan and I would like to talk with you about security concerns we have, regarding Awake and Aware, most specifically about the audience in terms of this vaccine issue. I don't want to put Dan back into a position like what happened in Zurich. It was unfair to him, and dangerous to us both, and should have been controlled by the host. So, we will need to sit down with you so I can hear what you have in place for safety, to avoid a repeat of the Zurich situation.

Marci"

"Concerns - Eagles Security
Monday, July 27, 2009 5:08 AM
From: "EAGLES DISOBEY" <marcia_mcdowell>View contact detailsTo: support@projectcamelot.orgBill and Kerry, this is Steven, the "Mongrel" from the old Eagles forum.

We are hearing reports that Barcelona has been a repeat of Zurich, with people yelling and screaming at presenters? Is this so? I am in charge of Dan's and Marci's security, keeping them safe from people who can't or won't control themselves, and so I need to know if this kind of thing is expected in L.A.?"

Those requests were sent days ago. Even following postings on Project Camelot, using repeats of a single word used in our suggestion to Kerry (previously piblished) - NO RESPONSE was forthcoming from either Bill or Kerry. Unusual. My belief: "OUT" the Eagles Security Team, photos of which have been privately shown to Bill Ryan. (See above, reference ME.)

Due to the lack of response, and hostility being perceived as Eagles Disobey is NOT BUYING the anti-vax stance, as anything other than acts to justify culling of the population with an origin of person(s) unknown (read ILLUMINATI), by manipulating the people through fear to allow their being unprotected through lack of vaccination, Eagles Disobey has severed its relationship with Project Camelot.

WE WILL NOT BUDGE FROM THE SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE STANCE! WE WILL NOT BE TOLD THAT WE SHOULD MAKE BLANKET STATEMENTS ABOUT WHAT YOU SHOULD DO! WE WILL NOT ENGAGE WITH ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU TO SIT AT HOME, IGNORE YOUR LICENSED HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS, AND POSSIBLY SUFFER SEVERE ILLNESS OR WORSE, JUST SO THEY CAN RECEIVE FLEETING FAME OR POLITICALLY POSITIVE RETURNS FROM A MARGINAL GROUP WITH NO REAL EVIDENCE TO BACK UP THEIR NONSENSE CLAIMS!

YOUR HEALTH COULD BE ON THE LINE, SO WE ARE STANDING UP FOR YOU!

SEEK YOUR LICENSED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS AND MAKE WISE DECISIONS FROM AN INFORMED POSITION - NOT CONSPIRACY THEORIES WRITTEN BY CRACKPOTS!

(Believe me, Dan will have his say on this, in the upcoming report. If it stings a few people, too bad, as your children and you are too important to fall to what is possibly an Illume plot to have you cull yourselves by apathy and fear!)

Furthermore, just like our becoming vilified by a small group of "very strange" Planet X believers, simply due to our unwillingness to buy into B.S. (where is Planet X?), we now face the ethical and moral decision about the next bit of nonsense: the antivax movement PARANOIA AND FEAR MONGERING. Our position will be proved as right about that, as what it has been proven about Planet X's NO SHOW. Yes, there are questions about what are called "adjuvants" which Dan will detail, but the outrageous claims made in much of the material he has been provided is only matched by the hypocrisy and frankly unhinged ramblings of conspiracy theorists who are championing much of the internet nut-blog-o-sphere, devoid of any sense of history, truth behind statistics, and balanced presentation.

First it was Planet X: then when Eagles Disobey told you the truth, it was attacked because there are forces out there that want you afraid, that need you afraid to keep selling books...........

Now, it is the vaccine question, and the expected attacks because we are continuing to tell you the truth, because there are forces out there who continue to want you to be afraid!

Same monster, FEAR, different salesmen. We knew that something was "up" with the post on PC about our world being "at war." EARTH IS NOT AT WAR! BUT THERE ARE EVIL FORCES WHICH ARE AT WAR WITH US! Some countries are at war with each other, as some have always been, but we are going to make it through this transition, AND WE WILL NOT LET THIS FEAR MONGERING WIN!

WE WILL NOT TOLERATE IT FROM ANYONE, BECAUSE WE ARE NOT BEHOLDEN TO ANYONE, BUT YOU, THE PEOPLE!

Such conspiracy theorists are content to let you and your children sit at home, leave yourselves unprotected, and maybe become ill or worse, ONLY TO DECLARE THAT THIS IS PROOF OF THE ILLUMINATI'S SCHEMES!

It may be. But the source may be different than they say. How is that said? Hiding in plain sight? Pots calling kettles black?

As a result of what we feel are actions (Zurich, and very possibly Barcelona) to stage PUBLICITY STUNTS to resurrect a failing stew of folklore, which many people are just no longer buying, the President of Eagles Disobey, Inc. sent this letter to Ms. Cassidy and the person with whom she was attempting to broker a movie deal, so that she (Kerry) could arrange a (self stated) "business" relationship with that company, and (I believe) in the hopes that just maybe Dan and Marci could be bought off by the thought of fame. "No dice, KIDS!"

"CANCELLATION
Tuesday, July 28, 2009 10:26 PM
From: "EAGLES DISOBEY" <marcia_mcdowell>View contact details To: "xxxx xxxx" <xxxx>, "Kerry at Camelot" <kerry>

We are cancelling our association with Camelot. This means that we will not be attending or participating in the conference "Awake and Aware" in Los Angeles because it has become apparent that our security and safety concerns are being deliberately ignored. Our Eagles Security Team will not be compromised for a single event. They are in place, around us, in a clandestine fashion and we intend to maintain that condition, for years to come, should a violent incident be attempted against us during unforeseen occasions.

We will also not be attending any meetings or arrangements made by Kerry, or Camelot for the purposes of trying to secure a movie deal relating to the life and experiences of Dan Burisch. Please clear any meeting involving Dan and I from your calendars.

I have made the decision to declare that Zurich ("A New World - If You Can Take It") was our last public venue of that variety. The behaviors, antics and uncontrolled potentials for violence displayed against Dan and I are unacceptable.

We have personal suspicions that such behaviors are being orchestrated for publicity purposes. We do not tolerate the disregard for safety nor will we be moved from socially responsible positions and opinions, for the sake of anybody's desire for fame or fleeting glory.

Marcia McDowell, Ph.D.
President, Eagles Disobey, Inc.

--- On Thu, 7/23/09, Kerry at Camelot <kerry> wrote:

Subject: Re: From xxxx and xxxx
To: "xxxx xxxx" <xxxx>
Cc: "EAGLES DISOBEY" <marcia_mcdowell>
Date: Thursday, July 23, 2009, 4:46 AM

Hi all,

August 11 at 3pm is fine for me.

Best wishes,

Kerry"

Ron Garner has been informed that he doesn't need to show for any August 11 meeting.

What has not been counted on, is that Dan and Marci care too much for all of you, for any of this garbage! Sure, if something like that ever comes along, and good can be done with it, Marci will consider it. But, there will never be an exchange by use of a carrot of fame, for your health.

That is EXACTLY what I am perceiving is occurring, and all the while PR "uproars" are being welcomed by some others. It's following some people, no?

Bottom line: use a podium to play games with people's health, and this is what you get!

What do we expect now:

Vilification, statements that we can't be trusted (we can't be trusted by those who play such games with public health) -vilifications even though a primary witness Art ("Henry Deacon") has confirmed Dan's testimony, cyber-tea leaves from someone who begs to get on a show with Dan, and faked outrage.

At least we have been honest with the people who want to know the truth. All future requests to be interviewed or contacted by Project Camelot will be denied.

Getting bought off is FOREVER. My friends are not willing to pay that price, for any reason.

G-d Bless them for it!

Stan Goldstein, Psy.D.
Eagles Disobey
« Last Edit: Today at 11:45am by EAGLES DISOBEY »
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:34 PM   #2
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Burisch pulls plug on PC

Avid do you have the link to the original handy and can post it for us?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:34 PM   #3
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

Way to much drama for me.
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:40 PM   #4
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader View Post

Well said. Always somebody spitting the dummy over nothing
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:53 PM   #5
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Can you summarize for me what's going on?
Old 07-29-2009, 03:59 PM   #6
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

Read the original post above.
I can't bear to parse through it again.
Old 07-29-2009, 04:07 PM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Read the original post above.
I can't bear to parse through it again.
Thanks anyway!

I was hoping to avoid reading it. So much to read; so little time!!
Old 07-29-2009, 04:12 PM   #8
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

I made the decision to give up my Mod keys when Kerry ordered Carol to leave as mod.
I know why Kerry did that.

Although it says I am a moderator, the colour of my name changed from red to normal.The admin still has to change that.

The above is totally in line with Kerry's antics.

Bill is another story and not connected to this debacle that Kerry causes,ego driven as she is.

There is so much more but I am bound to confidentiality.

I say; Dan and Marcia made the right decision.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:19 PM   #9
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
Avid do you have the link to the original handy and can post it for us?

http://eaglesdisobey.net/

and their version of the Golden Thread....
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:33 PM   #10
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post
http://eaglesdisobey.net/

and their version of the Golden Thread....
Please pardon my ignorance!!

How do I get to the forum that your opening post quotes?
Old 07-29-2009, 04:37 PM   #11
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

http://the-goldenthread.proboards.com/
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:48 PM   #12
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Thank you so much.
Old 07-29-2009, 04:51 PM   #13
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I'm surprised Bob Dean hasn't filed for divorce from Kerry as well, after her coattail grab in Barcelona, barging up on stage with a seemingly stunned Henry Deacon (Art Neumann), and shamelessly promoting herself and Camelot, even though it had nothing to do with Bob's presentation.

It would be a shame if it was Kerry's ego instead of TPTB that eventually ended up destroying Camelot and Avalon.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:53 PM   #14
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Way to much drama for me to! I'm staying out of this one. It seems as if there are too many people involved already.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 05:00 PM   #15
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I'm surprised Bob Dean hasn't filed for divorce from Kerry as well, after her coattail grab in Barcelona, barging up on stage with a seemingly stunned Henry Deacon (Art Neumann), and shamelessly promoting herself and Camelot, even though it had nothing to do with Bob's presentation.

It would be a shame if it was Kerry's ego instead of TPTB that eventually ended up destroying Camelot and Avalon.
2nd that.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 05:04 PM   #16
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post

Dark whisperings in Kerry's ear....Oh well....When I heard what Kerry's background was I knew it would be a matter of time. Bill....if you read this stick to the mission....It's working and no one person is bigger than the dream....Jamey
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:32 PM   #17
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
EAGLES DISOBEY ANNOUNCEMENT:

The President of Eagles Disobey, Inc. (Dr. Marcia Ann Burisch {McDowell}) is proud to announce that the Executive Board has formally accepted a private short term contract with a Pharm giant to use the Director of Eagles Disobey, Inc. (Dr. Dan BC Burisch) in a RIV Biological Media Countermeasures QC role, related to PAHPA 109-417/BARDA.

The goal: delivering safer products, faster, against novel strains.

End of announcement.

This might shine a little light on the posts by avid at the top
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:41 PM   #18
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks, Northern Boy.

Can someone translate "...RIV Biological Media Countermeasures QC role, related to PAHPA 109-417/BARDA..." into English?
Old 07-29-2009, 08:11 PM   #19
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Burisch pulls plug on PC

Quote:
What I understand from "All This Drama" is that the Burisch's possibly realize that even though the coming Pandemic is manmade not a natural event i.e. corrupt pharmaceutical companies, WHO, etc. they have to prepare for the "larger picture" ....the fallout by providing an alternative for safer, better products, vaccine material (without adjuvants and live attenuated viruses) for the protection of populations by aligning themselves with a pharmaceutical company that is willing to provide such a vaccine AMEN...that is as long as all the 'Good' microbiologists haven't met an untimely end...there is still Dan Burisch.
__________________________________________________ ______________
When the going gets tough, the tough get going...........................(Anon)
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:12 PM   #20
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Save the drama for your mamma! Just the facts ma'am. Sometimes...people are a pain. Friends are friends...until they become a pain in the @$$! I sound like a misfortune cookie.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:15 PM   #21
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Dan 'the Man' Burisch pulls plugs, but who pulls his string(s)? Behind every great man there's often a woman. Put 2 great man in one room & they have a laugh & a drink together, but the moment their wives enter, the room ain't big enough for the both of them.
By the way, is it a coincedence that the name Burisch is an almost anagram of 'rubbish'? http://projectavalon.net/forum/image...es/mfr_lol.gif
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:20 PM   #22
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

I think we need to be VERY careful here and not to make assumptions. I think that Northernboy's intel is very interesting indeed. Remember also that a committee was promised from Eagles to look into the virus and to determine if it was carrying a "manufactured signature" and if it was stable or dangerous to use.

I assume that is no longer on their agenda. I find that interesting.

We all know that Kerry is passionate and sometimes reckless; but that is no reason to crucify her, just because you do not like her. Her imperfections could make her an easy target or even a scape goat for those who can not or will not search for real answers. I would assume that a contract with a Pharm company would be broken if if they began research into vaccines which could possibly discredit them.

Yes, Kerry jumped up on stage, yes she is difficult to handle... So what? I find the idea that the wedding gift of a crystal being tainted from some previous ritual is just plain weird...

It all sounds very personal and seems like a great deal of collected excuses. The bigger picture service to others person would have ignored Kerry's antics, smiled at the folly of a child, and continued to do the good work... Which is finding out the truth behind the vaccines!!!

As to being fearful and needing security... please, there is more action at a basketball game. I'm not at all concerned for Dan and Marci's security. People ask questions, deal with it. It's not supposed to be easy out there. Life is messy. But that is NOT a security issue.

OVERALL:
This sad situation seems to be more evidence that we are emotionally infantile. Do not expect people you look up to to be perfect, you will be disappointed. Instead, look for their humanity. I fail to see any exhibited here.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:26 PM   #23
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

Well said Wormhole
Old 07-29-2009, 08:39 PM   #24
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Not interested in petty drama.

More interested in the big picture.

I see plenty of drama from being involved with local politics.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:59 PM   #25
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Very well said Wormhole.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote