Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 07-30-2009, 08:39 PM   #51
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Default Re: Burisch pulls plug on PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlah View Post
__________________________________________________ ____

It comes to mind that "blindness and ignorance breeds contempt" not from you Wormhole or Carol...from people on this forum whom I will not name since they are not worthy of my attention...
I will say though that Problem, Reaction, Solution is an art practiced by the PTB and they are very good at it...I would hope that it does not distract us all from the issues that need focusing on at this time in our History.
From a microcosmic (personal lives) to a macrocosmic (universe) we are trying to adapt to the forces around us and it is not easy...it was not meant to be easy as this is why we are on Planet Earth.
Forgiveness, Peace, leads to the release of Love and that is all we can do individually.
Take note though of what has leaked to the mainstream media recently...Gandhi's non-violent approach will have to be considered by all who choose to resist otherwise the Lid will come down if there is any violence
i.e. Martial Law.

http://www.naturalnews.com/026732_mi..._outbreak.html
__________________________________________________ ______________
Kick at the darkness til it bleeds daylight.......................Bruce Cockburn
I just thought I'd step up and play the mind of "blindness and ignorance breeds contempt" not from you Wormhole or Carol...from people on this forum whom I will not name since they are not worthy of my attention.......I'm not defending Dan and I'm not condemning Kerry....WHAT I AM SAYING..like your momma told ya...Don't play a fool in public!!!"
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 08:39 PM   #52
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Ammit,
Yes indeed I have! I am sure to add a few more follies to my list before my time is done...

In the words of Tiny Tim, "God bless us all, everyone."

Peace of mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 08:44 PM   #53
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
Ammit,
Yes indeed I have! I am sure to add a few more follies to my list before my time is done...

In the words of Tiny Tim, "God bless us all, everyone."

Peace of mind,
Wormhole
I also but when I'm in charge...I choose my words and actions carefully because I know folks are counting on me....

You don't see Bill doing this.....A lot of time Kerry is way off base in the interviews and Bill brings it back around.
Old 07-30-2009, 08:51 PM   #54
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

She's really gotten to you, hasn't she. You and a bunch of other people it seems. I don't personally know her so I really do not have an opinion to share on the subject.

I've seen a lot of people act like idiots, just turn on the TV. I can only say that I do not take it very seriously. Alex Jones has an ego too, but puts a lot out there to consider. I hear that Robert Downey is hard to work with, but I loved Iron Man.

I just have a hard time shooting the messenger, I try to spend more time viewing the message. With that in mind... I've got more to search on the forums...

Love and Light Everybody!
Wormhole
Old 07-30-2009, 09:10 PM   #55
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
She's really gotten to you, hasn't she. You and a bunch of other people it seems. I don't personally know her so I really do not have an opinion to share on the subject.

I've seen a lot of people act like idiots, just turn on the TV. I can only say that I do not take it very seriously. Alex Jones has an ego too, but puts a lot out there to consider. I hear that Robert Downey is hard to work with, but I loved Iron Man.

I just have a hard time shooting the messenger, I try to spend more time viewing the message. With that in mind... I've got more to search on the forums...

Love and Light Everybody!
Wormhole
Idiots on TV get paid to be idiots...Not to say they are out in front of a cause to bring truth to the world.

I don't like Hypocrisy in any form....straight up.

I watch movies to be entertained.....I watch disclosure forums for a bit of truth not Kerry trying to find her mark in the spotlight which is what it looked to me.

Doesn't everything we hate exist because someone threw the "I'm sure they mean well" blanket over the big bloody mess.
Peace and Love to you to

Last edited by Stargazer1965; 07-30-2009 at 09:12 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:15 PM   #56
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

I respect your opinion, Stargazer.
Peace of mind,
Wormhole
Old 07-30-2009, 10:32 PM   #57
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

My father once told me, "Son, the only people who can hurt you are the ones you thought were friends, and the only people who can misguide you are the ones you thought were your leaders."

I have come to realize that in the long run, we are the cause of our own disappointments in life because we believe the first thing we are told instead of checking if there is another side to the story.

Okay, so this takes time and effort - you say you haven't got the time, or aren't prepared to put in the effort? Well, all I can say is, "Tough titty!" Life never was, or ever will be, easy - but if the time and effort is put in, you will learn the TRUTH!

If you put someone up on a pedestal, sure as eggs they will fall from it - just remember, they are human, and we all know that humans can achieve great things - as well as make great mistakes. People have personalities that we either love or hate, but don't let that cloud the issue.

The important thing that everybody (or almost everybody) on this forum is overlooking, is that 'we', are indestructible. By 'we', I mean our soul, or spirit or whatever label you want to put on your 'essence.' Our bodies are just a garment that we wear for a very short time. As with any garment, it wears out and needs to be replaced. And, let's face it, unless you live in cloud cuckoo-land, one day you are going to wake up and find yourself dead.

Now, having had my monthly rant, I'll go and have a sip from the cup of life that is made from Light, Love and Laughter.

Cheers
Brinty
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 02:12 AM   #58
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Britny: I agree 200%.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 03:27 AM   #59
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Burisch pulls plug on PC

[I]
Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Save the drama for your mamma! Just the facts ma'am. Sometimes...people are a pain. Friends are friends...until they become a pain in the @$$! I sound like a misfortune cookie.

__________________________________________________ ____________

Stargazer1965
Project Avalon Member

I just thought I'd step up and play the mind of "blindness and ignorance breeds contempt" not from you Wormhole or Carol...from people on this forum whom I will not name since they are not worthy of my attention.......I'm not defending Dan and I'm not condemning Kerry....WHAT I AM SAYING..like your momma told ya...Don't play a fool in public!!!"

Problem, Reaction, & Solution...Disinformation Agents
Never throw Pearls of Wisdom Before Swine..........
Kick at the darkness til it bleeds daylight.........Bruce Cockburn
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 05:19 PM   #60
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Ammit, unfortunately most here are not privy to what goes on behind the scenes and only get snippets of this and that to form a judgment regarding the event. Discernment is a gift and one worth cultivating with life in general.

There is a reason past administrators and mods have quit this forum. We have more positive things to focus on and that is where our attention is these days. That is until some of this other nonsense surfaces and we just shake our collective heads not surprised at what occurred.

Burish's behavior is hurting his credibility as is Kerry's and HD (Art). However, I'm more concerned about what Burish is doing because one would think he had a following who would listen to him regarding getting vaccination shots. I seriously doubt if he does. Yet, what concerns me goes deeper. From his public stance regarding flu vaccinations one wonders if he has been compromised by TPTB. Is this a ploy to create confusion and fear? Being a psychotherapist it is easy to see how fear is used to manipulate people to do things against their better judgment. Why this support of flu vaccination shots now?

There are numerous questions this presents. Does he know something that he is not saying regarding this? Or is this just an off the cuff stance which stems from his basic beliefs regarding vaccinations in general? Is he part of a bigger ploy to manipulate the populace to getting vaccinations or a warning to raise awareness? And why? Why would he even raise this particular issue at an international forum..? Was this his topic to discuss to begin with? Unfortunately, I'm left with far more questions regarding this situation then any answers.
Old 07-31-2009, 05:39 PM   #61
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
However, I'm more concerned about what Burish is doing because one would think he had a following who would listen to him regarding getting vaccination shots.
I'm concerned about this also.

What about Northern Boy's post:

Quote:
EAGLES DISOBEY ANNOUNCEMENT:

The President of Eagles Disobey, Inc. (Dr. Marcia Ann Burisch {McDowell}) is proud to announce that the Executive Board has formally accepted a private short term contract with a Pharm giant to use the Director of Eagles Disobey, Inc. (Dr. Dan BC Burisch) in a RIV Biological Media Countermeasures QC role, related to PAHPA 109-417/BARDA.

The goal: delivering safer products, faster, against novel strains.

End of announcement.

This might shine a little light on the posts by avid at the top
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 05:54 PM   #62
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

ive always been on the fence with dan burischs info. nothing ive seen or heard so far has made me want to get off that fence. kerry can be abit full on at times yes.. dans workshop at the zurich conference was just a pile of useless fluff. irellevant to proceedings. i thought closely allying to dan burisch in the beggining was like putting all your eggs in one basket.

i dont care for small melodramas, im not interested

dan b = talking irellevant piffle so wont be missed. im going more along the lines of cliff highs take on him.. smells like bull£$%$ to me..

ps: very nice person but i might aswell listen to the local bartender for more relevant info k thanx

thank god we wont get he dan burish life story from hollywood it would probably be as authnetic as 'DUBYA'

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 07-31-2009 at 05:58 PM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:05 PM   #63
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
thank god we wont get he dan burish life story from hollywood it would probably be as authnetic as 'DUBYA'
Old 08-01-2009, 11:34 AM   #64
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

watching the live feed now on ustream. im still waiting to get dragged off the fence on dan -b. his info may be ok but he still doesnt sit right with me. im liking the conference anyway
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 04:03 PM   #65
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
My father once told me, "Son, the only people who can hurt you are the ones you thought were friends, and the only people who can misguide you are the ones you thought were your leaders."

I have come to realize that in the long run, we are the cause of our own disappointments in life because we believe the first thing we are told instead of checking if there is another side to the story.

Okay, so this takes time and effort - you say you haven't got the time, or aren't prepared to put in the effort? Well, all I can say is, "Tough titty!" Life never was, or ever will be, easy - but if the time and effort is put in, you will learn the TRUTH!

If you put someone up on a pedestal, sure as eggs they will fall from it - just remember, they are human, and we all know that humans can achieve great things - as well as make great mistakes. People have personalities that we either love or hate, but don't let that cloud the issue.

The important thing that everybody (or almost everybody) on this forum is overlooking, is that 'we', are indestructible. By 'we', I mean our soul, or spirit or whatever label you want to put on your 'essence.' Our bodies are just a garment that we wear for a very short time. As with any garment, it wears out and needs to be replaced. And, let's face it, unless you live in cloud cuckoo-land, one day you are going to wake up and find yourself dead.

Now, having had my monthly rant, I'll go and have a sip from the cup of life that is made from Light, Love and Laughter.

Cheers
Brinty
LOL... love it Brinty!... that is about the best summation of common sense I have ever heard....thank you for grounding us back to reality!
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 05:48 PM   #66
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

After watching the incident involving Kerry Cassidy with Henry Deacon at the Barcelona Exopolitics Summit, I would like to say that I did not see rudeness or unprofessional behavior demonstrated by Kerry.

She appeared to have the best of intentions to me.

For people who have not yet viewed the video, here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ngvIP0Za9M
Old 08-01-2009, 06:00 PM   #67
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

seashore,

Watch the Amsterdam Conference. It is very interesting. Kerry talked about what she did in Barcelona and why she did it. They talk highly of Dan Burisch's work and even call him a white hat. I was happy to see that they are ignoring all the flap. Here is the link.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/project-camelot
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 06:18 PM   #68
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post
seashore,

Watch the Amsterdam Conference. It is very interesting. Kerry talked about what she did in Barcelona and why she did it. They talk highly of Dan Burisch's work and even call him a white hat. I was happy to see that they are ignoring all the flap. Here is the link.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/project-camelot
Thanks. I will watch it.
Old 08-01-2009, 06:23 PM   #69
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
Thanks. I will watch it.
Not sure how to use the website...

The conference is today, right?
Old 08-01-2009, 10:46 PM   #70
solitaryman
Avalon Senior Member

When two hyper-sensitive egos meet they can desagree or agree to desagree,it's all very human.But to start a war of words even if it still human,it is unacceptable,and I will always blame the first one to shoot.I don't want a war of words to start.We should concentrate and prioritize our Survival untill 2012.
solitaryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 02:28 AM   #71
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

real "white hats"
and, real "green hats" eXisted back in the grand cycle
of avalon/and, camelot
that was then, this is NOW
i'd be looking for "rainbow hats" that "spin"
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 03:02 AM   #72
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

Ever go to a town and meet someone who is almost exactly like a person you know in your own town?

well a good friend of mine is almost the spitting image of Dan, and personality is the same.

I have a tremendous amount of respect for the individual because they stick to their guns so to speak. They are very sensitive and very intelligent. When they focus on a project they are almost singularly minded and have little time for pleasantries and other functions of societal intercourse. I believe Dan believes what he details in his discussions and interviews about J-rods. I believe he is working on some crazy ***** with Lotus because...well...he is.

Further he is a kind and caring soul, but will *** and muth***ka up and not mince words if he feels threatened or if he (rightly or wrongly) feels like there is some BS goin on.

If he is on a scion leash and scion really exists then it is wholly feasible that he is being steered into a perception that is divisive and not constructive. It is possible that his higher ups want to discredit Kerry and Bill for some unknown reason. It is possible that Kerry unknowingly was steered in such a way as to create division. and its completely possible that this was just a complete misunderstanding and will be cleared up with some good clear convo.

I respect Dan. And i respect Kerry and Bill.

I know them (Kerry and Bill) personally and find them to be patient and their demeanor's delightful.

im sure this will all be sorted out in due time.

In the meantime, pleanty of mysteries to be solved, ignorance to conquer, and truth to be discovered.

the minute we stop co-creatively mindfully choosing our world is the minute it is being chosen for us....

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Thunderbird

OH SPEAKING OF COCREATIVELY MINDFULLY CHOOSING OUR OWN REALITY!!!!

Check this vid out:
http://www.youtube.com/user/iseeawor.../1/eYh0rmVQt64

Last edited by Thunderbird; 08-02-2009 at 03:05 AM.
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 01:54 PM   #73
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Always loved your attitude, Thunderbird. Truly a spiritual warrior for the light side.

Keep up the good works.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 02:44 PM   #74
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The following is just an opinion based upon a feeling. Dan strikes me as being a very intelligent researcher...but that he is not a genuine insider.

Kerry doesn't go with the flow...which is actually a good thing...but it seems to annoy a lot of people. She asks challenging questions in a pointed manner which seems to make everyone uncomfortable. I have no problem with Bill or Kerry...but the withdrawl and absence from Avalon remains a mystery to me. I'm sure there is a very good reason...which might be difficult to reveal.

This Burisch/PC thing seems so infantile and retentive.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 04:30 PM   #75
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

The latest and the greatest from Eagle Disobey web site. Now he is trashing Henry Deacon and his announcement about Mars. Also said the uproar in Barcelona was staged and he makes it sound like PC had womething to do with it. Read for yourself.

"ANNOUNCEMENT: AUG/09

The Co-Founders of Eagles Disobey remain profoundly saddened over the recent events with PC, requiring that they sever their research and history sharing cooperation with PC. It's not such a matter of choice, as it is a matter of credibility. If the recently provoked and believed staged conference uproars, in an attempt to whip up otherwise honest crowds into a publicity frenzy, and which could have resulted in the injury of speakers and attendees weren't enough; now as they say- "Houston, we have a problem!" Eagles Disobey has been informed that a declared supporter of Dr. Dan Burisch's true testimony, alias "Henry Deacon", has recently taken the stage with PC in Amsterdam, and declared that he has personally been ON Mars - not imaginary travel, orbiter/lander image analysis, Remote Viewing, Shamanic or Astral Travel - but physically been ON Mars! Goodness, grief! Serpo, anyone? For the record, Dr. Dan Burisch makes no such claims, Dan's claims are based in REALITY, and so he cannot verify one bit of such a tale about any alleged trip to Mars! This recent "event" underscores Eagles Disobey's suspicions that the recent biased, and socially irresponsible, anti-vaccine political activism by PC, a group which once declared its ONLY intent was to give a voice to whistleblowers, has now gone over the edge from a once respected archive to one of dubious credibility and highly questionable and suspect intent. Are they falling to some need for greater interest, or it it merely 'a self publicized house divided against itself, not standing?' Matters not, from our perspective, as Eagles Disobey works for YOU, those we call "We The People" and will not break that faith with you for any reason!

Once more, we are saddened by these events, but having no active part in such publicity stunts, we cannot be expected to account for them. Further, it is our experience that most who start down this perilous path, never recover their credibility. While we hope this is not the case for them, that remains our experience, given what we have watched with other websites. Either way, Eagles Disobey was required to make a stand for the TRUTH and the RIGHT, regarding the vaccine issue, and now, rejecting the supportive testimony by someone who has just destroyed his own credibility.

Eagles Disobey is removing said testimony from its website, and references to the place from whence it spung.

Our credibility is intact, and will remain so, with legal affidavits and smoking gun evidence declaring the truth of Dr. Dan's and Dr. Marcia's testimony, which is now at an unparalleled level in the history of this genre. (That's probably why most of it is willfully ignored by ufology - it would make too many people question too many things, and cut into the next staged conference stunt. It's probably why Dr. Dan was told to make a statement, then told what to say (which he rejected), and to not get into the science of it...............because they feel, under all the public rhetoric, that you can't handle it.

We feel differently.

Eagles Disobey will continue to present the truth to the world, with cutting edge investigations and presentations.

For those who want us to go away-

DEAL WITH IT. WE'RE JUST GETTING STARTED!

EAGLES DISOBEY!"
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote