Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 05-31-2009, 08:39 PM   #76
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
I do believe that many groups have both positive and negative members, but ultimately they "all" have an agenda and we don't necessarily fit so neatly into that agenda. I don't think it wise to lay our destiny in anyone's hands.
It's not about laying our destiny in some other hands...but it's about being awakened enough, as humanity, to stopp this process of playing this roles that we MUST play now in this matrix, as we still don't know how to overcome the present situation.

I'm sure that, as soon as we'll discover the truth, we'll dismiss any other agendas which didn't fit in OUR agenda...

malletzky

Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:40 PM   #77
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World

Quote:
[QUOTEI would like to add there is only one very small ET group that is up to no good and that 97 percent of the others are very positive.
QUOTE]

I'm not buying this, no offense but even 97% of humans are not positive so common sense would dictate that this is too optimistic. Maybe your experiences lead you to believe the figure but we must be careful about leading others to conclusions that could be disasterious.

I do believe that many groups have both positive and negative members, but ultimately they "all" have an agenda and we don't necessarily fit so neatly into that agenda. I don't think it wise to lay our destiny in anyone's hands.
I guess I didn't explain myself well enough on this one. The 3 percent that I'm aware of who are responsible for most abductions are the greys, reptilians, manitoids ?, EBT robotic units, clones - and US military shadow government. The other ETs do not abduct people or take them against their will. They invite the person to participate in getting to know them. There is no harm to the person in the invitational types of situations that I'm aware of as compared to most abduction cases which often involve implant procedures and genetic harvesting. These types of abductions do create trauma at the cellular memory level and is the emotional release that a good hypnotherapist runs into when uncovering ET blocked memories.

I did read both Icke and Swerdlow's books and watched their various DVD videos. What differentiates Icke from Swerdlow is that Icke's information is all second hand and involve interviews with people who were taken. i've yet to run across anything that would imply he had direct contact with ETs. The situation with Swerdlow is a bit different because of his being a part of a Shadow Government mind control program. I would strongly suspect that he may have had first hand experience with ETs.

I personally have talked to and know a number of ET contactees. Most of the folks I know were not abducted and do not have the same type of stories of those individuals who were abducted. In fact, almost all of the folks I know who were not abducted chose to work with these ETs in a variety of projects.

Almost all of the abductees I've known, except for one who I suspect is a genetic hybrid , wanted the experience to end and were deeply traumatized.

Last edited by Carol; 06-01-2009 at 01:45 AM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 12:16 AM   #78
sleepingnomore

Okay I probably misunderstood you, sorry. Yes I tend to agree with the abduction part of what you listed.

I too believe there are many benevolent beings out there and many have contact with them. I've had a telepathic contact myself and sensed the energy around me. Sadly, I've never had messages to mankind downloaded to me or actually seen what this being looks like, only a sense in my mind. I have however had that impression confirmed to me by more than one other person.

There are so many people with experiences that are afraid to speak up for fear of recrimination. It's sad because if more people spoke about their experiences maybe we could figure out exactly what is going on.

Books, interviews, etc are nice but being able to question someone directly is the best way to get at the truth.

I'd like an answer to why my daughter started drawing greys and ships before she was one year old when she was never exposed to any television or other media about such things. Some things may never be fully explained.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:08 PM   #79
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

This is the sad part. Some of those morphing flying space craft are back engineered and are ours. See this video from the X Conference in 2004.

http://vodpod.com/watch/1277931-xcon...e-for-reverse-

In addition, according to Col. Corso's son the biggest secret of the air force shadow government is that these space crafts are interdimensional and do indeed time travel. That is why so many of us who are older, who are aware of what was in the past, see and know some things have been altered on this time line. At times some of us are able to sense when it shifts. Even some people who we knew had died in the past were not dead on the altered timeline. In a more recent situation, involving the elections, Hillary was suppose to have won the Presidential elections but did not. That timeline had been altered in early July of last year. Because the time line keeps being altered - those of us who used to be able to sense into the future find it much more difficult to sense past the immediate timeline because due to the ongoing timeline shifts what was suppose to happen did not. When they say all bets are off - indeed they are.

When one reads stories about the crashed craft from Roswell being from the future and being from us - it now makes sense. One of the things that was identified about the bioengineered robotic bodies of the EBT was that there were two brains = one half more human like and the second brian more crystal like that may have had some type of interdimensional transmitter. In fact, the military has been involved in time-travel since the 1940s beginning with the Philadelphia experiment. The crashed space craft was a gift from our present day time... 1947's future.

The other issue which attracted many other ETs to this planet was the explosion of the Atomic bomb as that was an interdimensional explosion as well and affected multi-dimensional ET life. Supposedly it opened a rift for a warring ET group to slip through to here and of course - they too are time travelers affecting earth's history as well. Knowing some of this other info makes Dr. Who's time traveling Tardis a wee bit more credible.

In fact, the more I learn about all of this the more it appears that reality far outstrips any fantasy anyone could possibly make up regarding the ET presence on this planet.

Stephen Basset talkes at the 2005 - X-Conference on UFOs http://vodpod.com/watch/671951-xcon-...nal-press-club

I did attend the 2008 X-Conference which was very interesting as well.

Last edited by Carol; 06-01-2009 at 04:56 PM.
Old 06-01-2009, 05:25 PM   #80
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I don't like relativity, quantum physics, and time travel. Have you really thought through the implications and applications of these subjects?

Could Nicola Tesla have opened a huge Pandora's Box(accidentally or purposely?) by remembering what he viewed at the Vatican Library? Could this have included free energy, anti-gravity craft, time travel, nuclear weapons, etc? The Vatican was involved with the Nazis and the Third Reich. Is Giza Intelligence(Aldebaran Renegade Pleiadians?) the missing link between them? I'm seeing ancient technology(human or reptilian?)...long dormant...being resuscitated into a new and frightful life. Do the participants in this madness have a tiger by the tail...and don't know how to let go...without being eaten?

I keep thinking that malevolent reptilians and humans...in a twisted partnership...have been running Earth...for a long, long time.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-03-2009 at 04:37 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 03:00 AM   #81
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I keep thinking that malevolent reptilians and humans...in a twisted partnership...have been running Earth...for a long, long time.
Then how did the constitution get created?

Personally, I see that there has been a struggle between light and dark for a long long time. The good guys have always been here too working behind the scenes for the raising up of this planet.. and now they are you and me! We just have to connect to the enlightened consciousness within and the reptilian 'overlords' stand no chance... not because we would fight them, but because we will make them obsolete
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 12:35 PM   #82
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

14 Chakras: The U.S. Constitution was created by those who wanted to escape old world business as usual. Responsible Freedom has not been the modus operandi of Planet Earth.

I mostly agree with your comment.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-02-2009 at 12:47 PM.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:21 PM   #83
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Did you view Philip Corso's presentation? That explains a lot. However I've been into quantum physics for the past 33 years ever since a personal experience took me there so this is old hat for me. Surprisingly I did collapsed time going backwards in one situation and had belonged to an experiemtal psychic group back in the 70s doing remote viewing between groups and later taught this in a parapsychology class at college in the early 80s. In fact... only now are these topics more known and accepted on something like this forum. Dr. Michio Kaku is a noted expert in the field of quantum physics as he followed up behind Enstein's work and co-created string field theory. Einstein's unified theory is still being researched.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michio_Kaku

When one connects up with Universal Mind one can learn to do many, many things.

Last edited by Carol; 12-11-2009 at 03:59 AM.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:57 PM   #84
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I guess that I don't like the fact that you can take two atomic clocks...place them on two jets going in opposite directions around the world...and when the two jets meet(and hopefully don't crash)...the clocks are telling different times. I also don't like the supposed fact that one changes something simply by observing it. I remember reading 'God and the New Physics' by Paul Davies...and 'Dancing Wu Li Masters' by Gary Zukav. I think that I warped my brain. Also, I guess I don't like the implications and ramifications regarding time travel, absolute foreknowledge, and freewill. 'The Openness of God' by Richard Rice opened my eyes regarding the problems of prophecy, absolute foreknowledge, freewill, and predestination. Are the prophecies in the book of Revelation...a divine history of the future...or a satanic script? Multiple timelines and parallel universes can be a bit disorienting as well. Human evolution on Earth was supposed to be a scientific fact. Creation in six literal days was supposed to be an indisputable theological doctrine. The evidence is that both of these views are wrong. What else is wrong? I rewatched Philip Corso, Jr's XCon 2004 presentation...and I liked it a lot...but I still don't like time travel. And if this is the reason why disclosure is not happening at a faster clip...there must be something that the PTB doesn't like about time travel...or that is highly volatile. I think that we are sophisticated ignoramuses playing with fire in Deep Underground Military Bases...and that the human race is getting it's fingers burnt...right up to it's armpits. Here are a couple of videos for your viewing pleasure:
1. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...43689164201392 2. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...63655896&hl=en
The Nazi Bell was sort of a time machine...I guess. Nazi scientists were deeply involved with circular reasoning. What would happen if you placed one particle accelerator on top of another one...and sent particles in opposite directions? Don't try this at CERN kiddies! We are so smart(with ET help?)...yet we can't figure out how to feed the starving...shelter the homeless...refrain from killing each other...or to cease destroying our environment(our home). What's wrong with this picture? Einstein said that he wanted to 'think God's thoughts after him'. Was this 'god' really Lucifer? I think that there are absolutes...with absolutely limitless ways of perceiving these absolutes. I guess one could refer to this as perceptual relativity. Heisenberg was principled...yet uncertain.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-04-2009 at 09:47 PM.
Old 06-03-2009, 05:14 PM   #85
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Understood. There are those who have the ability to turn the planet around and don't. Why are those individuals targeted for elimination? Could it be because of the aliens who control or inhabit them? So it would see that the one very small alien fraction on this planet is calling the shots and everyone else for the most part are along for the roller coaster ride. So it would seem that we need assistance from other alien groups, higher dimensional spiritual beings and those of us who cannot be manipulated and controlled to beat these negative dudes. Given their abilities it truly is a tough battle. Reminds me a little bit of Stargate and the battle Ori and the rest of humanity throughout the galaxy. It takes a group of dedicated warriors to know "who" they are fighting and they need to know what weapons to fight with. Some of these different alien fractions are already in battle over our heads in space right now and this fighting has been seen through the night vision goggles. So on one hand those who look do see something happening but don't know how to help.

The angelic realm has been given to us to command if we know how to do this with the proper intention. It must be a heartfelt command that is in alienment with Gods purpose of creation. I think of it as similar to getting rid of the weeds in the garden so the garden can florish. I ask that these negative entities and deamons be taken to a dimension from whence they cannot escape. One must also be in a state of thankfulness and appreciation that this is indeed being done. I suspect the more we pray the more help is released to assist.

As for prophecy... some is true and other parts can be altered with thought and intention. That is why I fight for information to be made public and come to peoples awareness because then they can alter what may happen in the future with intention and prayer. They can also alter what did happen if done correctly. The past can also be altered and this has been proven just by what these folks are up too with the time travel that has been occuring. However, the past can also be altered by an individual with intention. I've read the reports on this.

Truly, we are living in a matrix and unaware of our own latent abilities. So my friend - the red pill, or the blue pill?
Old 06-04-2009, 09:55 PM   #86
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm going to let Charlie Chaplin, Martin Luther King, Jr., and President John F. Kennedy speak for me (but please read what is written at the bottom of this post):

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-04-2009 at 10:37 PM.
Old 06-05-2009, 02:41 PM   #87
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I watched Martin Luther King's speech and JFK's speech on TV when they first spoke. It left a deep impression on me because one has to also understand the times we lived in back in the early 60s. They were visionaries, societal trail blazers and inspired us. This was before kids were using drugs as recreational use and before kids showed up at school with weapons, families were intact and there was still blatant racism. I grew up during the Watts riots in LA and saw thousands of students - my friends demonstrate against the Viet Nam war. Today, what I see is a do nothing - want everything without working for it society. The late great America is indeed in the crapper and many are just too shell shocked to even know where to begin to alter this governmental corrupt path.

Timelines have been altered. Who knows where we would have been if JFK had lived. It would seem with Obama as president that MLK's vision indeed did transpire - while JKF's vision was buried deep within the shadow government and hidden from the people who paid for it out of their taxes but don't get any of the benefits of free energy or space travel. Irrespective of all of this we still must go on and deal with what is. The choice still is evolve or dissolve - nes't pas?

Last edited by Carol; 06-05-2009 at 02:44 PM.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:55 PM   #88
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Some say that JFK was the last real U.S. President(what were IKE, LBJ, and RMN thinking as JFK spoke?). Some say that the CIA has a monopoly on bringing illegal drugs into the U.S...and that most of the profit is going straight into black projects. Some say that we serve Draconian and Anunaki Gods. I think that we have to save ourselves. I think that the principles and concepts contained in the three videos above are key to us saving ourselves. Benevolent ETs may help us remove the Malevolent ETs...but only after a critical mass of human beings become responsibly free. The Benevolent ETs are not going to rule over us...and if we can't do a better job at ruling ourselves than the Malevolent ETs can...then what's the point of 'saving' us? I continue to believe that the words below will have to become a reality before we will be 'saved'.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-05-2009 at 09:24 PM.
Old 06-06-2009, 11:04 PM   #89
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
14 Chakras: The U.S. Constitution was created by those who wanted to escape old world business as usual. Responsible Freedom has not been the modus operandi of Planet Earth.
Yes I agree. Let us look to their example then and see that when we want to escape business as usual, the power is well within our grasp to do so. The founders were American's, farmers and the like. The got fed up with tyranny, and against all odds, fought off the elite interest to gain their own independence.

In their day, the revolution was fought with guns, however, times have changed, and now the revolution is one of consciousness, and it is a much grander revolution.

When we finally decide we are tired of living under the tyranny of illusions, we can break free and co-create a new earth that is based on universal principles that recognize the divinity of all life rather than a false superiority of an elite.

Perhaps the founders were guided by forces in the spiritual realm (within themselves), and the constitution was a divinely inspired document, to provide an opportunity for this consciousness revolution that will raise up the earth itself.
Old 06-07-2009, 04:05 AM   #90
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I think that there was something very special...and even spiritual...connected with the founding of the United States and it's Constitution. Consider George Washington's farewell speech: http://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/washing.asp When was the last time you heard a speech like that? I consider all of this to be a gift to the entire world...and not to be hoarded by the United States. I'm not nationalistic at this point. Responsible Freedom should be for everyone...even the Reptilians and Greys.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-07-2009 at 04:08 AM.
Old 06-20-2009, 06:02 AM   #91
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

It was my impression from various alien contactees that it is up to us humans to save ourselves. I for one would love to see all discordant beings (humans and aliens) chucked off this planet.

If indeed we have a pole shift in 2012, as some suspect, it would seem the planet will do the chucking. Hence most water vessels (humans) will cease to exist and our spirit will go onto another experience. Hopefully not one where enslavement is the goal of the negative ET harvesters.

It also appears to be a time of great inner work to bring oneself into inner alignment with the higher self through right action, meditation, diet and altering DNA frequency to open up benificial DNA potential and to disengage (shut down) present or past dysfunctional DNA patterns.

I was listening to this one doc who had done a lot of remarkable work with dying children. One of the startling conclusions he had come to is how the cellular structure carries past life memory... in the DNA. That's amazing. I was listening to someone else last night who was speaking about reviewing hundreds of past lives looking for a particular negative pattern that needed altering. That these professional people would even be having such a conversation is revolutionary in and of itself.

As humans we also have the Meta gene (which is what the Greys are after with all of their DNA harvesting from humans). This Meta gene is rare and has to do with humans potential psi abilities. It would be a wonder to see what humans are capable of if the brain was fully functional rather then just using a very small portion for basic everyday functioning. Did you know you can activate psi abilities on the right side of the brain above the ear. This has to do with out-of-body experiences that Astralwalker refers to. Indeed, we as humans, are very limited in what we actually do as compared to our potential. These next few years are well worth following just to see if we as humans can rise above the negativity which is currently present on this planet in this dimension.

Oh.. and about the nasty Greys that pop up. Egg's story is the key if others only will use the info he shared.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:40 PM   #92
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

This is a really cool thread...and no comments have been made since something started a brewing. Hmmmmmm.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:55 PM   #93
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Obama Man will save the day!
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 05:57 PM   #94
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
Obama Man will save the day!
Of course, I'm sure he is working on it right now. I have high hopes
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:33 PM   #95
anikohu
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adarajones View Post
Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World from destroying itself in 2012

http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/12-26-04.asp

Remote viewing is nothing new in Tibetan monasteries. For thousands of years remote viewing in the middle of other spiritual activities have dominated Tibetan culture. What some Indian tourists came to learn from a few Tibetan monasteries under the current Chinese rule is extremely alarming and fascinating.

According to these tourists remote viewers are seeing world powers in the course of self-destruction. They also see that the world will not be destroyed. Between now and 2012 the world super powers will continue to engage in regional wars. Terrorism and covert war will be the main problem. In world politics something will happen in and around 2010. At that time the world powers will threaten to destroy each other.

Between 2010 and 2012, the whole world will get polarized and prepare for the ultimate dooms day. Heavy political maneuvers and negotiations will take place with little progress.

In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war.

And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of the world is not to self-destruct at this time.

Scientific interpretation of the monks’ statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.

When asked about recent UFO sightings in India and China, the monks smiled and said the divine powers are watching us all. Mankind cannot and will not be allowed to alter the future to that great extent.

Every human being though their current acts in life called “Karma” can alter the future lives to some extent, but changing the destiny in that large extent will not be allowed to that great an extent.

Monks also mentioned that beyond 2012 our current civilization would understand that the final frontier of science and technology is in area of spirituality and not material physics and chemistry. Beyond 2012, out technologies will take a different direction. People will learn the essence of spirituality, the relation between body and the soul, the reincarnation and the fact we are connected with each other are all part of “God”.

In India and China UFO sightings have increased in many folds. Many say the Chinese and Indian Governments are being contacted by the Extra Terrestrials.

In recent days most UFO activities have been seen in those countries who have indigenously developed Nuke capabilities.

When asked if these extra-terrestrials will show up in reality in 2012, the answers remote viewers are giving is: they will reveal themselves in such a way that none of us scared. They will reveal themselves only if they have to. As our science and technology progresses, we are destined to see them and interact with them any way.

According to the remote viewers, our earth is blessed and is being saved continuously from all kinds of hazards all the time that we are not even aware of. As our technologies progress we will realize how external forces saved us.

Thank you for the post!
I have a question if anybody can help me with this . What i don't understand is that- If the GOOD ET'S
can save the earth Why would they let millions of people die in horrible way? They just watch until themselves got in dangere in space ? (nucks and ect.)
Thanks all of you the interesting post!
anikohu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:33 PM   #96
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm a paleo-conservative Ron Paul supporter. However...I don't hate Obama, Bernanke, Geither, et al. I don't hate the Bushs, Cheneys, Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Popes, et al. I don't hate Zionists or Teutonic Zionists. I don't hate Nibiruans, Reptilians, and Greys. I don't hate Amen Ra, God, Satan, Jesus, Lucifer, et al. I could dine with all of them...without it turning into a shouting match. Of course...the Reptilians might order Oysters Rockefeller! I want this world to fundamentally and profoundly change paradigms...and this is going to take the help of EVERYONE.

We seem to be in the middle of a Galactic Civil War or Star War. I tend to think that we are rebels without a clue...living on a prison planet / insane asylum. The choice seems to be Demonic Theocracy vs Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. The ET's probably could destroy us quite easily...but there are counterbalancing forces...and I don't think that most of the ET's want to destroy us anyway. Earth seems to be a Planet in Rebellion...and many ET's seem to want to break us of our obsession with freedom. I'm thinking that the combination of four words (instead of four-letter words)...namely Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...might be acceptable or tolerable to most of the ET's. I'm thinking that these words must be implemented as a group...providing the necessary qualifiers and buffers...or they will individually cease to exist.

The Extermination or Earth Changes scenarios seem to involve beating us into submission...OR...they are a suicidal reaction to an immanent firing of the God of This World...and the enslavement of We the People ("If I can't have them...nobody can!"). In any case...we seem to be at a crossroads...where the stakes may be higher than we can possibly imagine. This is simply educated speculation.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-08-2009 at 07:11 PM.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:39 PM   #97
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Personally I'm not a fan of the spin on this 'news' report which is totally spun. Tibetan monks say divine intervention then 'scientific interpretation' says that means UFOs.

I believe divine intervention will come from WITHIN humanity, not outside of us. Those who choose to surrender their own illusions of victim consciousness will take up their rightful roles as Co-Creators with the infinite, and together we will co-create a world as it is designed originally to Be. Abundant for All Life.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:55 PM   #98
anikohu
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Okay I probably misunderstood you, sorry. Yes I tend to agree with the abduction part of what you listed.

I too believe there are many benevolent beings out there and many have contact with them. I've had a telepathic contact myself and sensed the energy around me. Sadly, I've never had messages to mankind downloaded to me or actually seen what this being looks like, only a sense in my mind. I have however had that impression confirmed to me by more than one other person.

There are so many people with experiences that are afraid to speak up for fear of recrimination. It's sad because if more people spoke about their experiences maybe we could figure out exactly what is going on.

Books, interviews, etc are nice but being able to question someone directly is the best way to get at the truth.

I'd like an answer to why my daughter started drawing greys and ships before she was one year old when she was never exposed to any television or other media about such things. Some things may never be fully explained.
Hi! I have many many experience. Im 50 years old and i have memory's as farr back when i was a little girl. All abductions was horrifying untill I had enogh and i learn to stop them.(By myself) I believe i did it. I KNOW I DID STOP THEM. I wish i could tell my stories and i know i can help othes to stop them . I have to say this, Because of all those horrible experiences i'm who IM today and i have a confidence we are winning this 'war"no matter what.
Love IS your power, love IS your food , love IS your being,,love is God-Who IS YOU>>>JUST KNOW IT, Love Aniko
anikohu is offline   Reply With Quote