Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

View Poll Results: Do you believe this Caller ?
Yes 18 28.13%
No 21 32.81%
Maybe 14 21.88%
Not Sure Yet 8 12.50%
Didn't Listen 5 7.81%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2008, 07:26 AM   #1
Reuters
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Frantic Call from an Ex-worker of Area 51, Continue if you DARE ... ;o ;P

Hi All,

<<== Click My Friend Here

This tape is only a few minutes long. Listen to this tape if you have not yet done so. It may be one of the most important few minutes you have ever spent !@

On the night this tape was made, Art had asked workers of Area 51 to phone in and spill the beans about Area 51. He may have got more than he bargained for ...

When you listen to this tape, listen to your intuition. Listen to your gut reaction. Feel this guy's emotion. If you get chicken-skin (goose-bumps), I believe that is your higher self telling you that what you hear is the truth.

When you hear silence on the tape - keep listening. There is more after a fairly long break. The silence is because within 2.08 minutes of speaking, the caller was knocked off the phone line. There was a massive shut down.

On the very next program Art said they found out what the problem was: Their satellite had LOST EARTH LOCK. That means, it was KNOCKED OUT OF POSITION!!! What would have the immense power and capability to knock a satellite out of position so quickly???

Here is a transcript of the talk:

"Hello Art? Art? Hi....I don't have a whole lot of time..um...I was a former employee of Area 51...I was let go on a medical discharge about a week ago...and...and...(starts to cry)...I kinda been running across the country...um...um....man....I don't know WHERE to start......they'll triangulate on this position really, really soon... (starting to break up and get more frantic--Art tells him to give us something quick>)...OK...um...um....What we're thinking of as Aliens ...they're EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS...that an earlier precursor of the SPACE PROGRAM MADE CONTACT WITH...uh...they are NOT what they claim to be...uh...they have INFILTRATED a lot of aspects of the MILITARY ESTABLISHMENT particularily Area 51...uh...the DISASTERS that are coming...the GOVERNMENT knows about them....and there's a lot of SAFE AREAS in this WORLD THAT THEY COULD BEGIN MOVING THE POPULATION TO...N O W - Art.....but they are NOT doing anything about it... THEY WANT THE MAJOR POPULATION CENTERS - WIPED OUT SO THAT THE FEW THAT ARE LEFT WILL BE MORE EASILY CONTROLLABLE....(breaking up more, starting to cry...)...I started getting...." Silence - Art went off the air at that point. (Art Later said he continued the call and by the END of it .... the Guy SCREAMED and the line cut of ??!!)
Reuters is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
area 51, art bell, camelot avalon, october 14th 2008, reuters brian