Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-28-2009, 10:59 PM   #126
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

Eh, no surprise. I am about to say "All this work in vain." but that might be too early.

We should definitely combine all the grids etc to get a very real picture. I will have a look at it sometime soon, if I get time that is.

I personally am a bit hesitant to just throw it all together, I would love to mark yin and yang sites or for that sake, locate the metaliths as well so we can have a clear map of all the sacred amplifying sites and all the PTBs inhibitors.

I still have not heard back from anyone about whether Giza now is a metalith or a sacred site. I am confused. We need some more specific parameters here, but google earth is definitely the tool to get it out there to everybody.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 04:29 AM   #127
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemikey View Post
thanks again

i dulled the images down a bit and moved them around so the bright areas are out of the text...should be easier to read now

astralwalker...i was wondering if you wanted to write an intro to the info section of the site as you were the initiator of all this

phiedpiper...i was wondering if you would like to do the same for music section

peace,
mikey
Sure thing mikey. After we get any and all comments for the file I'm uploading now, I'll have an idea of what kind of approach to take.
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 04:34 AM   #128
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Eh, no surprise. I am about to say "All this work in vain." but that might be too early.

We should definitely combine all the grids etc to get a very real picture. I will have a look at it sometime soon, if I get time that is.

I personally am a bit hesitant to just throw it all together, I would love to mark yin and yang sites or for that sake, locate the metaliths as well so we can have a clear map of all the sacred amplifying sites and all the PTBs inhibitors.

I still have not heard back from anyone about whether Giza now is a metalith or a sacred site. I am confused. We need some more specific parameters here, but google earth is definitely the tool to get it out there to everybody.
I wouldn't throw it all together. A pattern should emerge. There are certain considerations that can be made, such as classification schemes. Sometimes it can be tricky, but getting at least a partial history behind any and all sites being considered, can really help.

I have to admit I think a bit like an algorithm because I am used to designing them.

I would say that depending on how you mean it, megalithic sites and sacred sites are usually synonymous.

Giza is really in a special case, however. It's pretty much the "hub" to which all other sites make reference, to some degree. Sites as far away as central Russia reference to it, for example.

The answer lies in infrasonic waves travelling through the earth which is something I'm looking into right now. In some parts of the world people can detect this strange low frequency sound which I believe to be these waves coincidentally resonating with a large resonator that happens to have a matching resonant frequency.

It's really all very interesting, but it will certainly take a good amount of time to make heads or tails of all the sites. It will probably be the very last piece of the puzzle to fit into place, I would say.

My next plan is to get a large world map to pin up and use thumb tacks to mark the sites. I will be buying tons of tacks of all the different colours and try different colour coding schemes to see if anything emerges.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:18 AM   #129
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiedPiper View Post
I wouldn't throw it all together. A pattern should emerge. There are certain considerations that can be made, such as classification schemes. Sometimes it can be tricky, but getting at least a partial history behind any and all sites being considered, can really help.

I have to admit I think a bit like an algorithm because I am used to designing them.

I would say that depending on how you mean it, megalithic sites and sacred sites are usually synonymous.

Giza is really in a special case, however. It's pretty much the "hub" to which all other sites make reference, to some degree. Sites as far away as central Russia reference to it, for example.

The answer lies in infrasonic waves travelling through the earth which is something I'm looking into right now. In some parts of the world people can detect this strange low frequency sound which I believe to be these waves coincidentally resonating with a large resonator that happens to have a matching resonant frequency.

It's really all very interesting, but it will certainly take a good amount of time to make heads or tails of all the sites. It will probably be the very last piece of the puzzle to fit into place, I would say.

My next plan is to get a large world map to pin up and use thumb tacks to mark the sites. I will be buying tons of tacks of all the different colours and try different colour coding schemes to see if anything emerges.
So is this a matter of who reaches the sacred place first and then builds either a inhibitor or amplifier on top of it? If the sites are the same, how can we identify an inhibitor from an amplifier?
Old 01-29-2009, 10:36 AM   #130
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

Hey there, here's a Google Earth link from the Megalithic Portal,
lots of sacred sites pinpointed, hope this is of some use;

http://www.megalithic.co.uk/article.php?sid=2146412594

The Megalithic Portal meets Google Earth - UK

The Megalithic Portal meets Google Earth - Africa

The Megalithic Portal meets Google Earth - United States

etc
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 11:42 AM   #131
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sure it will be possible to create the ultimate file with those other two. Cool.
Old 01-29-2009, 08:32 PM   #132
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
So is this a matter of who reaches the sacred place first and then builds either a inhibitor or amplifier on top of it? If the sites are the same, how can we identify an inhibitor from an amplifier?
Inhibitors in a sense are also amplifiers for alternate ambitions. Usually there will be the construction of modern buildings, often with extended subterranean levels for whatever purpose.

Amplifiers in the sense we would make use of, are sites that are left in their natural state, that are visited often enough with sincerity (honoring the real purpose of the site, not tourists that are trying to take a piece of it as a souvenir), to maintain the living energy at the site.

Unvisited sacred sites also have potential but have an entirely different feeling to them, I think they would have to be visited for awhile before they could become useful for this purpose.
Old 01-30-2009, 01:24 AM   #133
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiedPiper View Post
Inhibitors in a sense are also amplifiers for alternate ambitions. Usually there will be the construction of modern buildings, often with extended subterranean levels for whatever purpose.

Amplifiers in the sense we would make use of, are sites that are left in their natural state, that are visited often enough with sincerity (honoring the real purpose of the site, not tourists that are trying to take a piece of it as a souvenir), to maintain the living energy at the site.

Unvisited sacred sites also have potential but have an entirely different feeling to them, I think they would have to be visited for awhile before they could become useful for this purpose.
I get the idea now. Thanks for that. Wonder how many potentially powerful sites aren't harvested by tourists.
Old 01-30-2009, 03:50 AM   #134
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Unfortunately, not so many.

But the people that go to these sites for genuine reason do to some capacity counteract the effect of these mindless tourists. I suppose it's different for each site. Some sites, I'm sure many would agree, can lose all of the energy they once had when they are so underappreciated for so long, treated like a novelty rather than honoured.

Still, this is where what we are doing comes into play, I think. I think between what we are doing, and other people conducting more efforts like us, especially over the years to come, I predict we'll be able to come together towards a unified effort, that will actually make a difference even out of time back into the past, at least as far back as the seeds have been planted.

That's why I'll always appreciate all the work astralwalker did at the very beginning to start something, that initiative is the toughest part. Now we just have to keep things moving forward, and I think we've built up enough collective excitement that we have an excellent chance of managing that!
Old 02-08-2009, 01:52 PM   #135
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

2/8/2009 5pm GMT

Thank you Astralwalker,Phied, Mikey, Czymra, Samarkis, Futureyes, Lawless, Zeddo, Startrekka, Karelia, Burgundia, Winadeyo,Unlimited mind, Lightworkers Org,Divine cosmos, project camelot and Avalon .... and all of you who have contributed to making this first global synchronized meditation a possible event by adding your work to it, your encouragements and by spreading the word.

May you all do well in your meditation today.
Let's feel a warm flow of light encircling the Earth and may this be the start of a new world made out of our highest vibrational being ,LOVE as our essence and Unity with the divine cosmos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvSp1k3Lw4A

Kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 02-08-2009 at 02:00 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 06:39 PM   #136
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Friends,

We have done it

Here is the link to give your feed back after and in between our meditations.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...668#post110668

Bless you all.
This experience was wonderfull

loving kindness
mudra
Old 02-09-2009, 01:36 PM   #137
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

it's only gonna get better from here
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:14 AM   #138
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Friends ,

Here are the dates of our february meditations:

every saturday at 8 pm GMT:

2/14 , 2/21, 2/28

Please check our website regularly for updates

http://www.healingexperiment.com/theevents.html

Looking forward to share these great moments with you.

Kindness
mudra
Old 03-30-2009, 01:53 PM   #139
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

A Call to all.

May 9th

Avebury UK

I am currently gathering info on Avebury where I'll be go myself as is Mudra to mention a few. (and will update as more join)

If anyone wishes to join us please send myself a pm or leave visitor message or just turn up!! Time TBA

We will be meeting a few hours prior to the event,(i am looking for venue )
somewhere we can drink ,eat , and talk together i will book a table for same.

So please feel free to inform me of any personal requirments,dietary wheel chair access etc etc..

If all vegetarians/vegans could let me know i can prepare chef in advance

Here is a link for usefull and practical info about this site which is open 24/7

No other events at present on day /time

Camping is an option close by and there are many local B&B's.
I myself will probably be camping.

http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/main...ace/w-avebury/

http://www.avebury-web.co.uk/avebury_now.html

Can others please do the same for their sites in each area and post here.

You can also post your request on samarkis thread: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=10551

Love Light & Togetherness
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:27 AM   #140
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Avebury May9th
Update

Friends we now have a venue:

Red Lion Avebury +4401672539266 email 7928@greeneking.co.uk for Bed & brekfast http://www.pub-explorer.com/wiltshir...ionavebury.htm

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?zoom=1...e=GB&qs=SN81RF

Time TBA

It's righy in the heart and seemed apt.

They have a great menu with decent veggie option local produce and ales.

Some will eat some will drink all will chat and spread light.

Thanks for the many who have all contacted me with such excitement that the vibrations on the due will surley be unprecidented.

Thankyou all i look forward to meeting each of you individually ans as one.

Truthseeker360
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=12713
Last edited by Truthseeker360; Today at 12:05 PM.

Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:19 PM   #141
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

never mind ,

Last edited by jazzgad; 04-10-2009 at 08:45 PM.
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote