Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-21-2008, 12:16 PM   #26
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pope Instructs His Flock To Embrace Their Alien Brothers and Sisters

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFever View Post
Why do you think the Vatican thought it was necessary to let 1.13 billion of their flock know it was OK to believe in their extraterrestrial brothers? This coming from out of the %&#@$!* blue. No reason. Just wanted you to know in case you were wondering. He even went as far as to say they could be without "original sin".

"The Pope's chief astronomer says that life on Mars cannot be ruled out." Since when did the Pope's astronomer become the all knowing authority on this subject? For that matter why does the Pope need an astronomer? He's supposed to be saving soul's from the firey pits of hell not looking at The Big Dipper. I might take this seriously if it came from, say, Steven Hawking. But the Pope's astronomer? Please. Who cares what the Pope's astronomer thinks?

Hmm...I guess 1.13 billion Catholics...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7399661.stm

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,355400,00.html

To be continued....

Peace and Love,
cosmic
The pope's astronomer is completely in the know. It doesn't suprise me, this comment about ets being free from original sin. It'd just make it easier for the illuminati to carry out their agenda. There's lots of good information out there aboout the vatican and their knowledge of astronomy, as well as the illuminati and possibly annunaki connections.
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote