Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 10-17-2008, 06:27 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default What's this about now?Calendar mix up-oct.14th is 24th!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lFvpdU5lAko
I don't want to start anything here but this woman talks about the gregorian/julian calendar mix up and interpretation of 'Alabama' as a frequency to tune into!?Don't blame me just have a look-they won't let it go will they?!
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 09:41 PM   #2
JoinTheFun
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What's this about now?Calendar mix up-oct.14th is 24th!!

As if our ET family would know what weapons our military have, but not be aware of the calendar we're using. Hahaha. Funny.
Maybe they meant October 14th in 2009 ? 2010, 2012 ?
Our timeline(s) won't mean that much to them anyway, jumping dimensions.
Could well be, that in a parallel universe it did happen, though.
And we could have been part of that, dang !
JoinTheFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:34 AM   #3
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

I just think we should all be encouraging Blossom to channel the F.O.L some more. If I had been in her shoes, I would have been very upset! Time to stop being love and light with them. I would be demanding answers of them so that who or what spirit they really are can be revealed!
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 05:05 AM   #4
IronWoman

it's bull

humanity won't be awake by friday..
Old 10-20-2008, 05:13 AM   #5
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

There has been a step up in the cy-ops world to creat more fear in this community, don't fall for any of it. Every thing is as it should be. we are winning we are many, we are in every country, in every group, in every organization on the planet, We are the good People of earth that lend our energy to balance all things.
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:15 PM   #6
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

There was suppose to be a “tremor” to occur a couple of days before the event, a “a shuddering within the core of your earth”
I wasn’t the only one who had noted that, here is a little humor on the “tremor” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoKvR2Y1t8Q Where is the Kaboom?!
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:27 PM   #7
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

No et's would call themselves the Galatic Federation of Light...

Dont you think they would have evolved past concepts as human as federal???

This is final fantisy, star wars geek, sucker send me money, nonsense...

When I hear the GFL I get a big smile and laugh to myself... kinda warm and fuzzy inside.

I think that next week I am going to quit my job and start channeling
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:12 AM   #8
Streetsdreamer13
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoinTheFun View Post
As if our ET family would know what weapons our military have, but not be aware of the calendar we're using. Hahaha. Funny.
Maybe they meant October 14th in 2009 ? 2010, 2012 ?
Our timeline(s) won't mean that much to them anyway, jumping dimensions.
Could well be, that in a parallel universe it did happen, though.
And we could have been part of that, dang !
Very true lol good point my friend. Honestly im all for love and light 100%, but enough is enough im tired of this circus act. It's not about believing in it anymore it's more about dis info being put out there. I guess we'll see what the excuse is come 24th lol. You can bet something else is ganna come up like..." The Galactic Federation has informed me now that they are coming in 2020 due to a meeting they had with the council. Talks are underway to renegotiate a landing point (aka enough time to create a complex lie) Love and light for all..." LMAO.

Last edited by Streetsdreamer13; 10-21-2008 at 12:17 AM.
Streetsdreamer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:23 AM   #9
2+2=5
Avalon Senior Member

Laugh.

Also, ET's would not use Youtube or other internet video sites to relay their message. This is all nothing but people really hoping and wanting some kind of UFO intervention. Which is not going to happen, at least in the way that the youtube generation wants it to.

If aliens are going to land, they will land, they aren't going to let us know.
2+2=5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:42 AM   #10
fitzy3400
Avalon Senior Member

I saw this information already. if it was going to happen it would have happened on the 14th. The people from other planets would have figured out that by now we are using a different calendar system because they are far more advanced than us. wouldn't you agree?
fitzy3400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:49 AM   #11
steveyg
Avalon Senior Member

Good post Antaletriangle!

I concur, all this ufo landing stuff is an infantile self-indulgent fantasy that has zero chance of occurring.

We're in a challenging time in our world. Our economies as we've known them are in collapsing and evolving causing massive change. We're going to very shortly, have to reorganise how we do things. Communities that can practice small-scale "process-intensive" organic agriculture and equally small-scale process-intensive modes of manufacture in the context of very local sociopolitical networks.

We have to stop this crybaby alien nonsense, roll our sleeves up and get on with it. Time to grow up folks.
steveyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 03:00 AM   #12
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

as far as I know the aliens land whenever and wherever they want to.
we just think ourselves important, perhaps a lot of these aliens don't give a rat ass about us. No offense !!! The chupacabras reptilian looking aliens did not leave me with a very good impression. Some people where scare to death after loosing half of the farm animals to these creepy creatures. Later in the states they said that it was an ugly looking dog, yeah right !!! Over a thousand witness in the course of a year gave the same description here on the island , including entire neighborhoods seeing UFO's flying over head where the ugly reptilian looking chupacabras where going haywire .

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 10-21-2008 at 03:15 AM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:25 PM   #13
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
as far as I know the aliens land whenever and wherever they want to.
we just think ourselves important, perhaps a lot of these aliens don't give a rat ass about us. No offense !!! The chupacabras reptilian looking aliens did not leave me with a very good impression. Some people where scare to death after loosing half of the farm animals to these creepy creatures. Later in the states they said that it was an ugly looking dog, yeah right !!! Over a thousand witness in the course of a year gave the same description here on the island , including entire neighborhoods seeing UFO's flying over head where the ugly reptilian looking chupacabras where going haywire .
Thanks-have you seen a chupacabra/goat sucker down in Puerto rico?Quite interesting-the wounds that tend to be found on the victims are similar to cattle mutilation puncture marks,not the incised removal of organs such as tongue,anus,sexual organs but there tend to be vampire like wounds where blood may have exited.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:30 AM   #14
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Blossom begins to channel again

While the following may be a confirmation of many of my own thoughts and intuitive observations, I understand that many are still very upset about this event. You have my deepest support as you continue to process this. And continue you should because, essentially, the 14th was only the beginning. From the 10-14-08 Blogspot site I bring you this excerpt of Blossom's latest channeling:

Quote:
May I say … I actually don’t have a problem with all of this as you know. Once my ego excused itself and left I could just feel the extreme LOVE that was being sent and I had the privilege of being sent consumous amounts of Light Love, courage and understanding by thousands. Many were not as blessed as me in that respect. What would you say to them? Many are asking for your take on it all. Is there more you would wish to express?

Indeed. Each soul in their individual form is experiencing the growth within their soul in one form or another., Each soul is having to decipher for themselves what all of this meant to them. What outcome could be better than the soul searching within each one that is taking place?
Do you see? Do you feel this awakening? We assure you in LOVE it is happening. Be of the DIVINEST LOVE dear ones of earth. Even those who have convinced their souls that we are not even figments of their imagination, shall in coming days find their confusion turn into understanding.

With respect, not for me, but for the many who shall read this … that’s what we thought was going to be accomplished on 14th OCT!!

The message has served its purpose. Far more effectively than you can imagine. IT WAS NOT A FAILURE.

I had said to you before the ‘non event’, that no excuse would do. Not for the world's sake or indeed mine, because this thing had become so big that it would simply make everyone lose faith AGAIN. I guess you don’t seem to be making an excuse. Pretty relieved about that. Many are saying that I knew on another level of myself that this is how it was going to be. Clearly, not on the human level. I doubt any human in their right mind would agree to doing what I did if they knew you weren’t going to show up!!! And … yep … I can accept that. I have bounced right back because of my knowing of LOVE and all it stands for. ALL IS AS SHOULD BE. I KNOW THAT. And that’s why I don’t really need an answer but I understand that many do.

It is time for us to close now. We are aware of pressures upon you on your captive time values regarding matters you must attend to. Yet we should ask if we may continue our communication when it is appropriate?

Are you asking me to continue on a weekly basis?

No… but on a regular one.

Would that not be weekly then??

If that suits.

Could you send me a secretary then?

Would you rely on her to turn up on time?

Classic! Love it. Truly I have no concerns about the whole affair. I feel fantastic … because of the Love that is already on this planet and due to your no show, it has allowed us to show each other who we TRULY are. Nice plan guys. Nice plan. And I KNOW when we are ready ,not just a few of us, … but the majority of us… you shall reveal yourselves in the manner that we were all trying to imagine.

Blossom … take time to replenish your soul’s energy. As indeed each one should. For those of you that KNOW we are here with you, allow us to enter your hearts. For those of you who are unsure as to whether we are here with you … allow us to enter your hearts. For those of you who choose to deny we are here with you … let yourself and the LOVE that you are enter your heart. You certainly are not in need of ‘us’ to figure out that!

BE AT ONE WITH ONE ANOTHER. THE LIGHT OF GRACE SHINES DOWN INTO YOUR HEARTS FROM THOSE OF US THAT ARE IN GRATITUDE OF THE LOVE THAT YOU ARE SENDING TO US.

FOR INDEED WE ARE ONE.
Great Love,
John
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 06:54 AM   #15
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Antaletriangle many of my friends called 911 after having lost so many animals, also the news media was notify. I remember a mayor, related to my ex-wife, went out with the local police and a town organize pose looking for these creatures. Everybody in the Island was scare.The Fed's got involved and banned the news media from reportting anything concerning UFO's and the Chupacabras. I believe that these creatures where hybrids which escape into wooded areas where they could easily hide and come out in the wee hours of the morning to create havoc and chaos . One year of pure hell for the Islanders of PR especially in the countryside. The Fed's must have found the creatures which had escape and quiet down the media to prevent further panic and get rid of any evidence regarding the Chupacabras in the Island.

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 10-23-2008 at 06:56 AM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:46 AM   #16
MusicLover

THIS IS RUBBISH!!!!!
As I said b4.....I just channeled a message and it said I am your new god and you should all go outside and make snow angels.
See???? Anybody can be Blossom!!!Anybody can make a claim that they channeled a message just like i did.
They had their chance and now they should just go away.
Old 10-23-2008, 10:48 AM   #17
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicLover View Post
THIS IS RUBBISH!!!!!
As I said b4.....I just channeled a message and it said I am your new god and you should all go outside and make snow angels.
See???? Anybody can be Blossom!!!Anybody can make a claim that they channeled a message just like i did.
They had their chance and now they should just go away.
Sorry mate there's no snow here
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:48 AM   #18
Tuza

I rest my case regarding my previous post on one of my visions:

Quote: Everybody in the Island was scare.The Fed's got involved and banned the news media from reportting anything concerning UFO's and the Chupacabras. I believe that these creatures where hybrids which escape into wooded areas where they could easily hide and come out in the wee hours of the morning to create havoc and chaos . One year of pure hell for the Islanders of PR especially in the countryside. The Fed's must have found the creatures which had escape and quiet down the media to prevent further panic and get rid of any evidence regarding the Chupacabras in the Island.