Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-06-2008, 05:02 AM   #1
azpiper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Arizona

We have 3 of us ...looking for more members of our community
azpiper
azpiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 06:22 AM   #2
AmanAmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: State of Arizona

Hi AZPiper - I sent a hello in the general forum as well. I am excited to see AZ listings already - my wife and I watched the St. Clair interview the other day, and were curious how we would ever connect with like-minded individuals if the need arises - and within a couple of days, I hear about this site - it always seems to work like that. I hope as time progresses, we will all learn from one another, and be able to share in the awakening that continues to unfold before us. Love and Light!
AmanAmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:40 AM   #3
aboarmine

Hi there from Phoenix.
Family of 4 and a dog.
Not sure what to think or plan at this time?
Peace
Old 09-07-2008, 05:40 AM   #4
azpiper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Arizona

Here is a starting place for the "dry heat" Ground Crew. How Y'all 'doin ?
azpiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 06:13 PM   #5
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ground Crew for Arizona Phoenix area

Arizona here, woke up 5 months ago, strange feeling. Felt like I was the only one till I found Project Camelot. Too much, too fast. Have not had time to take it all in.
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 10:38 PM   #6
Undooz
Avalon Senior Member

And then there were three!
Hello local Crew.

Last edited by Undooz; 10-07-2008 at 11:11 PM. Reason: ...small reformat... reconsidering Avalon
Undooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 10:47 PM   #7
Undooz
Avalon Senior Member

Hello there. Tempe here.

It's great to see a few of us here so far!

Old 09-07-2008, 10:56 PM   #8
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboarmine View Post
Hi there from Phoenix.
Family of 4 and a dog.
Not sure what to think or plan at this time?
Peace
Stash food & water to begin with. Lots of dried food as it stores well, Chinese stores have the best. Keep fuel tanks topped off and keep no fear.

Jerry
Old 09-08-2008, 04:54 AM   #9
AmanAmen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahunamahalo View Post
Arizona here, woke up 5 months ago, strange feeling. Felt like I was the only one till I found Project Camelot. Too much, too fast. Have not had time to take it all in.
Same story...everything started to come apart/together (simultaneously) this year. It's been quite dizzying, but it's great to know others are experiencing similar transformation.
Old 09-08-2008, 03:45 PM   #10
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: State of Arizona

Hello from central PHX
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 08:46 PM   #11
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

Good day from Sedona!
Me and me 2 cats sending out as much love as can be sent from here.
Thank you Bill and Kerry!
dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:59 PM   #12
Undooz
Avalon Senior Member

Kahunamahalo & AmanAmen,
that's awesome that you two have awakened.
In many ways it's like remembering because deep down you've always been connected.

Last edited by Undooz; 10-07-2008 at 11:13 PM. Reason: reconsidering Avalon
Old 09-09-2008, 12:38 AM   #13
beena az
Avalon Senior Member

I just joined today...my good friend and I here in Apache Junction have been following Project Camelot for 6 months. I am an RN and wish to be supportive of any one in this community. I also look forward to conversations with others that relate to the relevance of revelations and truths presented in Camelot...
Namaste
beena az is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:44 AM   #14
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

I'm glad to see fellow Arizonans finally rolling in.

Jerry
Old 09-09-2008, 01:30 AM   #15
raynbow gal

where in AZ are you looking? Whaddaya have in mind?
Old 09-10-2008, 12:28 AM   #16
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

dragonfly here, reporting from the mini hive here in Sedona. So glad to be invoved here with like minds, hearts and bodies. "smile" Such a plathora of New Age Guru's and BS around here, I pretty much keep to myself these days. I just learned the other day, Bradshaw Ranch, a very large space of property in Boynton Canyon here, has been taken over by the Military. Creepy to say the least. I was on that ranch with a friend 10 years ago when they (the brothers Bradshaw) were trying to get their father off the land so they could use it for tourism. I had no idea the Military took it over until yesterday. Elvis did a movie or two there in times past. Anyway, sad. A UFO hotspot around here. I guess now that is thier headquarters for ....whatever...?

If anyone else in this area, please do feel free to communicate. I feel very alone and somewhat stuck here. I tried to sell me place and get out a few years ago and it just woulnd't go through. 3 buyers all fell through for wierd reasons. The last was physical illnes 2 days before signing paperwork. So, I gave up. The universe wants me here for whatever reason. Maybe.

It would be nice to have someone to talk to. Especially these days.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:37 AM   #17
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Dragonfly,

Sedona is gorgeous, why would you want to leave? Down here in the valley it is a stinkhole. I'd love to live there.

Jerry
Old 09-10-2008, 12:54 AM   #18
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

I agree. It is yucky down there. Sedona is cleaner, yet, not only very touristy, it is very...let's just say the appearance is not what it seems, energetically. Oh yes!, the rocks and the landscape are gorgeous and sacred, indeed. The land is vey sacred to the real indians of old. But quite frankly, you don't find many of them around anymore unless they are very succesful artists. Mostly, it's rubber tomahawks, as I like to say, and white want to be indians around here. Capitalizing on the rage of new spiritual seekers. It is what is going on beneath the surface that is most disturbing to me. I feel it often.

Drilling.

The Vortexes fo course are a powerful attraction. Hummmm
One of the three hottest UFO spots in the world. Go figure.

Cheers Jerry ~ Thanks
Old 09-10-2008, 01:18 AM   #19
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I know what you are saying. I used to visit Sedona as a child (early 1960's) and I'm disappointed at how it has changed. In fact, most of northern AZ has become California's second neighborhood. The valley used to be one giant irrigated orchard and flower farms littered Baseline road. How progress has ruined this state.

Jerry
Old 09-10-2008, 04:26 AM   #20
shortyz504
Avalon Senior Member

I currently live in Texas, but will be taking a trip up to Pheonix soon. It would be ideal to move into the Sedona area, and was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers as to where I should look for a Harmonious place to live. Any advice for an out of stater looking to move to the AZ? Thanks for any replies
shortyz504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:21 AM   #21
AmanAmen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
I tried to sell me place and get out a few years ago and it just woulnd't go through. 3 buyers all fell through for wierd reasons. The last was physical illnes 2 days before signing paperwork. So, I gave up. The universe wants me here for whatever reason.
We just took our house off the market a couple of weeks ago - had a buyer fall through as well. Wanted to move the family to acreage in the Northeast (Western Mass/New Hampshire/Etc) and unplug ourselves from the city. I have the same intuition that there is something keeping me here - AZ has such an ancient vibration to it, and I wonder what it is that I am meant to discover while I am here.

I must say that since I've started finding/remembering truths in my life, I have met a fair number of local people who are sharing in this same experience, or at least are open to it. The answer might be that we are meant to be here to find each other...

Love and Light!
Old 09-10-2008, 06:40 AM   #22
AmanAmen
Avalon Senior Member

I was born/raised here - lived in many other states and have since returned, and am now looking to leave again (I guess I should make up my mind!)

I'd have to say that my favorite part of this state is up north - Flagstaff, Sedona area. This is based on my personal preference for forests and green surroundings. I live in Phoenix, and I honestly wouldn't suggest it - not to bash my home town, but in light of your reference to harmony, I feel the north might suit you better. There is a college in Flagstaff (NAU), and I like cities with academic institutions based in them, as I feel they draw like-minded people together (those pursuing knowledge and growth).

Hope this helps - good luck. Love and Light!
Old 09-10-2008, 07:32 AM   #23
anthrovolution
Avalon Senior Member

I've lived in Tucson, Phoenix, and Flagstaff. I prefer Flagstaff. Tucson is not too bad, but it has bad air days and is way too hot. Phoenix is ridiculously hot and some days are so toxic that it will shorten your life. Flagstaff has crystal clear perfectly clean air most days, with the exception of when they do controlled burns in the forest. Then there is some smoke. The summers are cool in Flagstaff, and the winters are cold, but nothing like the Midwest. Some years it snows a lot, but most years the snow is tolerable.
anthrovolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:35 AM   #24
xrockketx
Avalon Senior Member

Hey all, Glendale AZ here
We just moved 3 weeks ago from Southern California. I felt AZ is a better location for anything that might happen.
xrockketx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 10:55 PM   #25
Undooz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
It is what is going on beneath the surface that is most disturbing to me. I feel it often.
Welcome Dragonfly!,
Thank you for sharing your experiences and knowledge. You are very much appreciated. Your sequence of events is interesting as well.

Last edited by Undooz; 10-07-2008 at 11:14 PM. Reason: reconsidering Avalon