Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-15-2008, 03:50 PM   #26
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr.William Deagle.

From Henry:
Quote:
How am i supposed to survive if nobody buys any of my conehats? i even included Feigenbaum's constant in the matrix to enhance the effects. Oh well.
Oh alright. Send me a six pack, but only if you imprint said hats with monatomic gold too so my pineal gland can clue in on this dimensional shift thingy.

Quote:
The FEAR factor instills unhealthful states in most people.
Isn't Anyone a bit tired of all these years of doom and gloom... of predictions which just do not happen?
Agreed.

Quote:
Can we try to keep our feet touching the Earth a little bit more please? It surely would help boost morale and the immune system Much more than pills and liquids.
What a great idea! I agree pills and liquids will not get us there. Being more attuned from moment to moment might be the only ticket. By the way, thanks for your interviews with Kerry and Bill. You've been there and have witnessed things that most of us only hear about.

I am also rooting for your speedy and full recovery!

Best,
DiVineEnvy
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:26 PM   #27
halebox
Avalon Senior Member

True or not the deagle videos woke me up and led me to icke and camelot and all the other info ive since learned. Thanks deagle
halebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:54 PM   #28
Engineer

Has anyone else read the first two chapters of the small scrolls on his website? The impression I got from them was that it was almost bollocks. He claims to have channeled a message from God. Apparently, God speaks in a cryptic King James Bible-esque manner of English. It's also a big rant against America, promising death and destruction to Americans. Why? Because of the evil-doings of those in power. God is also upset at wrong-doings being done against the Israel state and Jerusalem. I don't like to believe that God is that vengeful and involved in politics.

Deagle also stresses looking to your spirit for answers and my spirit says God is loving and respectful.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:23 PM   #29
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

In all truthfullness, the Dr. Deagle material has some interesting information incorporated in it and is highly entertaining in a dark-humour sort of way.

That being said, I should address your point regarding being "tired of all the doom and gloom". The answer is yes of course people are tired of it. Unfortunately (and as our MSM has astutely noted) human being are genetically programed to pay more attention...and assess more fully those things which may (in our minds) pose a threat to us.

Thus there is a Hurricane in Cuba and the news story in Seattle is asking "Could it happen here?" And people tune in and watch. There is a train accident and people stop to look....NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE MORBID, BUT BECAUSE WE ARE TRAINED TO PAY ATTENTION TO POTENTIAL DANGER TO OURSELVES. In some strange way, we worry that the next time we are on a train, maybe that could happen to us?

As silly as this instinct is...it has kept us alive for thousands of years. Paying attention to threatening things. Those who pay the most attention..live to fight another day....and have babies.

So, to some it up, we are evolutionarily adapted to seek out and fixate on "doom and gloom" and happy stories don't hold our interest as much.

Some people capitalize on this instinct to hold our interest. SOME PEOPLE even super-saturate us with dates of disaster and pandemics and what-have-you in order to desensitize us...so we don't pay so much attention.

We all should think long and hard about that.

Last edited by Henry Deacon; 09-24-2008 at 12:32 AM.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 02:04 AM   #30
fairangel
Avalon Senior Member

Several months ago, while I was pursuing some health information, I came across Bill Deagle's 2006 presentation. Nothing there that surprised me. I checked out Nutrimedical, and had a question about a product, so I called and got his wife, who then put him on the phone. He was very gracious, enough so that he told me some of the things I should do about health issues. What he recommended has really helped me. I found him to be brilliant, and very willing to help. No money involved. He is definitely an intuitive healer, and I, for one, had a good feeling about him.
fairangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 02:29 AM   #31
Starcleaner

First, I watched all the Dr. Deagle I could find...

He seemed credible, but as he expanded and rattled off all his connections, it became just silly. My prime example would be his "debate" on 911 with Dr. Steven Jones
http://video.google.com/videosearch?...en&emb=0&aq=f#

he makes me cringe in this talk! Do you think all these agency are going to trust THIS guy???

....you can plainly see the difference between a clear thinking credible analysis and HOT AIR....(nukes in the towers? come on!)

Still, it is a fascinating bag of stories, but I think they are mostly derived from sci-fi...(whales are the keepers of earth? star trek four anyone?) (cyber baboon assasins?)

I'll stick with Icke and Co. and the more positive and productive work of being transcendent. not selling gimmicks.
Is there any wonder why they dropped his show?

S.C.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:17 PM   #32
shanonatime
Avalon Senior Member

i really like the deagle interviews here and glad to have at least been in vista so i can picture where he is... i have family in that area... not that my family is into this... or me- which is sad. if i were to visit my family, however, know, that i would be at deagle's door if he would allow and asking for the healing. although i know he says i have to be ready. i know he says he accepts calls on the telephone. i wonder if i will ever be ready.

this person yesterday, i don't know yet if i trust... tells me- i see here and there... but am to afraid to step OUTSIdE.. which i believe is true... yet i feel i've lived my whole life LOOKING.

here is a question. and i think i've heard some people talking about it.

the validity of emotional vampires???? can someone be in the process of stealing a bit of my soul?

:-) i know, i know... but really...
shanonatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:48 AM   #33
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

http://video.google.co.uk/videosearc...dur=3&st=month

Illuminati ET/Spiritual Conspiracy: Freeman Perspective with Dr Deagle.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 08:52 AM   #34
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

I have been researching the Illuminati/ NWO/ including spirituality and all subjects of a metaphysical nature for about 30 of my 41 years and I can say what i know definitely is on the same page as the Granada Forum talk of Bill Deagle's - he is a very intelligent and very courageous man. I hold in in very high regard, for what that is worth.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 10:22 AM   #35
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barron View Post
I have been researching the Illuminati/ NWO/ including spirituality and all subjects of a metaphysical nature for about 30 of my 41 years and I can say what i know definitely is on the same page as the Granada Forum talk of Bill Deagle's - he is a very intelligent and very courageous man. I hold in in very high regard, for what that is worth.
What you say is worth a lot to me because I've read some of your posts. Also, I have an instinctive feeling about Bill Deagle.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 03:25 PM   #36
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adarajones View Post
Dear Friends, For those who now know about Dr. Deagle, I urge you to also watch the videos of Dr. A True Ott, phD in nutrition, explains how the Rockefeller pharmaceutical cartel is building up to unleash the Bird Flu pandemic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLT0_...deo/083008.htm

In order for us to make an informative decision about what is true or not true, we need to know the FACTS. Please watch the videos and decide yourselves.
Well, I watched the Youtube on Dr. Ott, and Dr. Ott isn't telling the truth. Dr. Ott refers to a 1974 Kissinger report... so I found and read the Kissinger report. Dr. Ott quotes things in the report that just are NOT there.

People like to twist, distort and embelish things for their own purpose, probably to promote themselves.

Be careful and do your own research.

Last edited by KathyT; 06-15-2009 at 03:29 PM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 03:57 PM   #37
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
Well, I watched the Youtube on Dr. Ott, and Dr. Ott isn't telling the truth. Dr. Ott refers to a 1974 Kissinger report... so I found and read the Kissinger report. Dr. Ott quotes things in the report that just are NOT there.

People like to twist, distort and embelish things for their own purpose, probably to promote themselves.

Is there a reason why you didn't link to the 1974 Kissinger report in this post?
Old 06-15-2009, 04:48 PM   #38
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adarajones View Post
Dear Friends, For those who now know about Dr. Deagle, I urge you to also watch the videos of Dr. A True Ott, phD in nutrition, explains how the Rockefeller pharmaceutical cartel is building up to unleash the Bird Flu pandemic.

Vaccines will be the vector, the same as in the Spanish Flu Epidemic of 1918, when our troops sent over to fight in WWI were all vaccinated then exposed to poisonous gas drills that seriously weakened the immune system. Millions died worldwide. The upcoming vaccine activated plague is expected to kill more and to bring on the New World Order.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLT0_...deo/083008.htm

In order for us to make an informative decision about what is true or not true, we need to know the FACTS. Please watch the videos and decide yourselves.

Blessings to ALL
I tried to watch this but there's no audio!
Old 06-15-2009, 05:05 PM   #39
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
Is there a reason why you didn't link to the 1974 Kissinger report in this post?

Here is a link to “NSSM (National Security Study Memorandum) 200 Kissinger Genocide Report 1974.” It’s 123 pages long.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:45 PM   #40
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here is a link to “NSSM (National Security Study Memorandum) 200 Kissinger Genocide Report 1974.” It’s 123 pages long.
Here's a better link:

http://www.population-security.org/28-APP2.html

Looks like this website has population control as their mission... (I'm referring to the statement at the top of the linked page, "How the Destruction of Political Will Doomed a U.S. Population Policy.")
Old 06-15-2009, 07:25 PM   #41
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
... Dr. Ott refers to a 1974 Kissinger report... so I found and read the Kissinger report..
Quote:
Quote:
Here's a better link:

http://www.population-security.org/28-APP2.html

Looks like this website has population control as their mission... (I'm referring to the statement at the top of the linked page, "How the Destruction of Political Will Doomed a U.S. Population Policy.")

Here is a link to an article on the Physicians for Life website. It references a Human Life International press conference in January 2005, which evidently highlighted this report, which was evidently declassifed in the early 1990's.

Here is the article:

January 2005: Population

Bush Administration Asked to End Decades Old US Foreign-Targeted Population Control Policy

"Must Read" Report on Population Control

BUSH ADMINISTRATION ASKED TO END DECADES OLD US FOREIGN-TARGETED POPULATION CONTROL POLICY- The rarely-spoken of foreign-targeted US population control policy, NSSM 200, was given special public exposure at a Human Life International (HLI) press conference.

HLI addressed the 3-decades-old population control policy that was drawn up based on a 1974 memorandum by Henry Kissinger, US Secretary of State during the administration of President Richard Nixon. Kissinger's National Security Study Memorandum 200 (NSSM 200) was a confidential document until declassified in the early 1990's and is still unknown to most Americans who would highly likely never have supported such a policy.

The plan called for collusion among the U.S. government, the United Nations and non-governmental organizations such as International Planned Parenthood Federation. According to NSSM 200: "Throughout the implementation of the [population control] process, we have to make sure to hide our tracks and disguise our programs as altruistic... hiding the fact that we want access to their natural resources."

HLI has called upon the Bush Administration to formally rescind the Kissinger population control policy and withdraw related funding from the United Nations.

NSSM 200, and the US population control policy which came from it, especially targeted thirteen countries for depopulation, countries which, if allowed to increase sufficiently in population, were seen to be able to challenge US economic superiority. Billions of US taxpayer dollars have since gone into funding population control in countries around the globe.

HLI explains in a release that NSSM 200 justified the radical population control methods it implemented by claiming it would: 1) prevent developing nations from becoming politically powerful; 2) protect U.S. investments in these countries; 3) maintain U.S. access to these countries' natural resources; 4) limit the number of young people in these countries, who are more likely to challenge existing social and political norms.

The press conference was held at the National Press Club in Washington DC, and featured leaders from several of the 13 nations targeted by NSSM 200. These leaders discussed the repercussions their countries had experienced as a result of the secret population control agenda contained in the memo.

"Recent articles in Newsweek and Parade magazines demonstrate that the 'need' for population control is nothing more than an over-hyped myth. The time has come for U.S. government policy to formally acknowledge this same basic truth," said T. J. Euteneuer, president of HLI. "For the past 30 years, billions of U.S. taxpayer dollars have gone to fund population control programs- this, too, must come to an end." [8Dec04, LifeSiteNews.com] See LifeSite's NSSM 200 page: http://www.lifesite.net/waronfamily/nssm200/index.html
[Previous LifeSiteNews.com reports: PRESIDENT BUSH SURPRISES PRO-LIFE LEADERS BY SELECTING KISSINGER FOR 9-11 POST
http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2002/nov/02112903.html; AUSTRALIAN NOBEL WINNER RECOMMENDED USING BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS FOR 'OVERPOPULATION': http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2002/mar/02031101.html ]

“MUST READ” REPORT ON POPULATION CONTROL -- Document reveals the why of attacks against life & family over past decades: The Inherent Racism Of Population Control link: http://www.lifesite.net/waronfamily/...rentracism.pdf This 58-page document is a MUST READ for all persons concerned about life, family and even freedom. For the vast majority, it provides the all-important “big picture”. Without this understanding, most will continue to fight against shadows, ignore real culprits and perhaps be too harsh towards opponents who do not realize they are being used.

How could all the negative social changes of recent decades have happened so fast? Why are they being allowed to happen? Why are our governments, courts, educational institutions, the media and even the United Nations so powerfully behind destructive policies against life, family, traditional religion and even certain freedoms?

In the late 1960’s and early 70’s abortion began to proliferate in western nations. It was accompanied by an explosion of divorce, contraceptive use, so-called 'sexual liberation' and a continuing decline of general morality, family life and respect for human life.

The result has been a massive drop in birthrates worldwide and the now looming economic and social consequences of a demographic crash.

Soon after abortion was legalized in North America those who became involved in the pro-life struggle did not yet realize who and what they were they were actually fighting. They had no idea then, and sadly, most social conservatives still don’t, that abortion was only one part of much wider, international agendas supported by various organizations and individuals with some common interests and ambitions.

Planned Parenthood has been the most influential of all and could in fact, as the document explains, be considered the world’s most influential organization.

The local abortion mill, elimination of the handicapped, advancement of euthanasia, easy divorce, billions of condoms to Africa, instead of medical and food supplies, and even forced acceptance of homosexuality have, for certain influential persons and organizations, all served two main goals:
1. To massively decrease the world’s population. (this is happening)
2. Through eugenics, to prune the human race of what are considered by some to be physically, mentally, socially and even economically ‘unfit’ persons. (this is also happening and accelerating)

The evidence has become so overwhelming and developments so far advanced, that an awakening is finally happening. Besides, this is not about a conspiracy. Those who support depopulation and eugenics have openly spoken and written about their objectives, although they have relied on manipulation and deceit to advance those objectives.

To advance understanding of this, LifeSiteNews.com published in May of 2004 a well-researched document by Paul Jalsevac entitled, “The Inherent Racism of Population Control”. The racism referred to in the paper is about much more than skin color and exposes the wider ‘scientific racism’ of eugenicists.

This document takes the reader through the creation and application of the deeply flawed overpopulation theories of Thomas Malthus, through Darwin, eugenicist Francis Galton, the extremely racist Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger, the United Nations and the involvement of the giant Rockefeller, Ford and other foundations and billionaires such as Warren Buffet and Ted Turner: all participants in what has been labeled “The Population Firm”.
(Because of the length of the document it has been published in Acrobat format. This requires an Acrobat reader plug-in to be installed on your web browser. To allow quick navigation through the document, Acrobat bookmarks were created.)

Finally, it has long been LifeSiteNews.com’s belief, in view of information such as is revealed in this document, that many persons who participate in abortion, euthanasia, homosexuality and even population control, are unwittingly being used and urged on by the population control/eugenics elites. As well, many of those being used would easily be considered ‘unfit’ and eventually expendable by the published standards of the eugenicists.

Conversely, genuine pro-life, pro-family individuals and organizations consider ALL persons to have inherent dignity as humans and do not consider anyone, regardless of their views or specific traits or circumstances, to be ‘unfit’ or ‘inferior’. [Toronto, http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2004/may/040518a.html updated 30Nov04. NOTE: Printed copies of the document @ $10 each are available: payable to "LifeSiteNews.com" LPO Box 1008, Niagara Falls, NY 14304-1008]