Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 09-30-2009, 05:44 PM   #26
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UFO dives into the ocean!

Hey Kulapops...

"...Of course, I'd love the video to be real. But therein lies the joy of pantomimes... we have to believe in fairies in order for them to work..."

There's a shop in Sedona where you can buy fairy dust with instructions... just sprinkle the glitter in the air at your home or office and you may begin seeing fairies zoom across the room... apparently they are attracted to the glitter, and of course your welcomeness towards them helps.

Maybe that's what Disney figured out!!!

Who knows maybe UFO's are attracted to military jets just to taunt them.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:17 PM   #27
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

hey Christo, you'll have to send me some. I'd love to see some fairies.

Almost as much as I'd love to see UFOs.

Don't get me wrong, it's my own gullibility and desire to believe something which I already imagine to be true that I am questioning here.

The video may be genuine. It may not be. I doubt whether anyone at Avalon could prove it one way or another.

So this is where belief comes in. I agree with Feardia, we make it real.

This, I think, is the magician's trick. And the interesting thing is that I'm coming to realise that for myself (after a year down this rabbit hole) that the desire to believe is the fairy dust ingredient that makes the illusion work. It completes the trick.

If I think it is genuine, then I get a 'holy cow!' thought. If I believe it is not, I get another...'oh gee some other bright spark trying to kid us all'. The effect is purely personal and not objective at all.

I think , in the gap where there is doubt either way, that's where the illusion works best. They could have zoomed in on the UFO straight away. They could have held focus on that area instead of waving the camera around. There was only the shortest moment before it dived, so not long enough to see it clearly. It could have flown closer to the boat, or over it. Wow ! That's a youtube vidoe I'd like to see But it didn't do any of these things. We just get a couple of seconds of something that looks convincing enough.

If we are going to have disclosure, and their presence is going to be announced soon, which half past human seem to think... then great. the good news is we're not going to have long to wait. But a small part of my cynical forebrain sees me sat here, one year from now looking at another similar video...
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:21 PM   #28
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

hey, I would want my face blurred out too.

Swanny, I think you're absolutely right in what they said

awesome video
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 08:14 PM   #29
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Awesome video, Looks 100% authentic. The only real question is who is flying that craft.

Here's a frame by Frame look http://disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/...rame_by_frame/

There's also some web chatter saying the 2 large quakes and tsunamis we had over the last 2 days was payback for chasing the aliens...

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon

Last edited by GaiaLove; 09-30-2009 at 08:19 PM.
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 08:19 PM   #30
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

There was a much more sensational UFO video that didn't seem to make much headlines.. even though it was featured through a mainstream news channel.

Original:

There are only few seconds because the camera went dead from the electromagnetic forces. Search also youtube for UFO Krsko.

The reason it appeared (it is one of ours) was to chase the ET UFOs that in turn had an increased presence because of the problems the Slovenians were having with their nuclear plant at .. Krsko.

Great video btw , it could use a better quality though.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:18 PM   #31
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Both videos look pretty convincing but then i couldn't tell if it was staged or not.
The first video looks real to me.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:48 PM   #32
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

The Slovenia craft looks a bit doctored. Jnana made a good point though, though its not entirely clear...there are no impressions or ripples from the copter blades.

I do pay attention to these, because with everyone having their camcorders and camera's handy...someone is going to (if they haven't already) capture true footage on a device. I think it has happened, but has been watered down.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:29 AM   #33
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Hey nagual, thanks for posting this. I posted it on Avalon yesterday under the thread titled Unidentified Submersible Object. I'm glad to read all the ideas you were able to generate here. Great intro line!
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 01:07 AM   #34
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaLove View Post
...The only real question is who is flying that craft...
Like Jnana said, Helicopters would create more effect on the water surface than what you see in the video. But it might be real too, what do I know about that?

The thing is, if it is a hoax, than...

If it is real, Like GaiaLove said, who is flying them?

People from another civilization out of our planet?

Or the Elite of our civilization playing with their toys to prepare us for the last card?

Wernher von Braun to Dr. Carol Rosin: 1. Cold War 2.Terrorism 3.Asteroid 4.Alien Invasion

Alien Invasion being their last card...

Just don't buy it too quickly...

Namaste, Steven

Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 03:26 AM   #35
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Stupid helicopter... ruined everything.

OK where's the next video to go through the Avalon shredders!
Old 10-01-2009, 12:26 PM   #36
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: UFO dives into the ocean!

Re: Slovenian UFO...

Hmm why does the camera man sound so relaxed, even... bored.

Not convinced , I wouldn't say it is a hoax because I'm not that closed minded.

But the real eye opening revelation for me:

How hot is that newsreader woman?
goddess.

Last edited by Luminari; 10-01-2009 at 01:44 PM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:25 PM   #37
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

For those who want more, there are some good comments on ATS on the Spanish UFO video. One of my favorites which anyone should be able to hear quite clearly:

Quote:
Listen to the jet sound effect closely. When the two "UFOs" make their second pass by the boat at 0:10 seconds, turn up the volume really loud and concentrate on the jet sound fading out (best with headphones). At 0:17 exactly the jet sound effect completely stops dead. Just like the sound effect was done playing. This is proof the the sounds of the jets are 100% fake.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread505739/pg1

The video quality seems a bit better here: Terra Noticias

There's a funny jiggling going on in the Slovenian video, like they were embedding the craft manually frame by frame and not getting the offsets quite right. Look at the motion of the craft relative to the clouds.

Last edited by Jnana; 10-01-2009 at 02:28 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 04:07 PM   #38
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

posted this link on another post in here but I wanted to make sure that Kulapops has others to view to make determination.

I highly doubt that we, who, see the UFO's are dellusional at all.

I personally seen one in my backyard and that was before the thought of seeing one ever entered my mind. Why would I when I was just a normal housewife ? Its not as if I went around wishing on a star. LOL

http://www.maya12-21-2012.com/2012fo...php?board=24.0
Old 10-01-2009, 04:37 PM   #39
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I highly doubt that we, who, see the UFO's are dellusional at all.
I've had numerous sightings myself, some of which I've reported in other threads.

Because I know that the ET presence is real and that people are seeing their craft, I'm particularly careful when analyzing videos such as the ones in this thread. I wouldn't want to state that some video is real only to have it be proven a hoax later. That only leads people to believe that the whole ET thing is nonsense and we who have seen such things are all dellusional.

Unless you know and trust the source of a video and know how that video has been handled, they are all pretty much useless as sources of information. CGI technology is just too good these days. The best way is to see with your own eyes.

When creating videos like these, people tend to underestimate what a real advanced ET craft is capable of.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:03 PM   #40
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I understand your point. well said Jnana
Old 10-01-2009, 05:44 PM   #41
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post

thanks for this,

in better quality seems even more real!

regarding the jet sound effect i can't hear it stopping at 0:17...

now, if you watch the flags on the boat:

at 00:14, 00:21, 00:26, the flags are not moving at all, but at 00:34 the flags is moved by the wind coming from the chopper, also I think the water is affected as well...

Last edited by nagual; 10-01-2009 at 05:46 PM.
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 06:03 PM   #42
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Regarding the UFO video, Terra says on its website:

"Due to external pressure, yesterday we had to remove this video (from the net), but later analyzing the value of this information for our readers, and in favor of the journalism ethics, we considered to republish it."
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 07:16 PM   #43
DAYDREAMER
Avalon Senior Member

Very good video of the UFO diving into the ocean. I think it is authentic. I'm satisfied with the sound, especially as this was probably taken with an amateur video camera and I did see ripples on the water from the helicopter. The guy on the left specifically pointed out the UFO before and during the time it dived and it looked like the jets were chasing it too.

I just wish there was more info on this video, like where it was taken and when + a full translation of what those people were saying.
DAYDREAMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:08 PM   #44
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagual View Post
thanks for this,

in better quality seems even more real!

regarding the jet sound effect i can't hear it stopping at 0:17...

now, if you watch the flags on the boat:

at 00:14, 00:21, 00:26, the flags are not moving at all, but at 00:34 the flags is moved by the wind coming from the chopper, also I think the water is affected as well...
The specter of the sound harnessing of a microphone from a cam recorder might be unidirectional or directional with the zoom. And sometimes, when the sound leave the specter of the microphone, it might appear as a sudden cut off, especially if the object move as fast as a jet.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:25 PM   #45
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

I'm happy to see any good quality UFO videos that are available. Just in case there's any confusion, I do believe that they exist and I do belive there are other lifeforms out there too.

The point I'm getting at is that if, like me, you are interested in any of this kind of thing, then the desire to believe is quite strong, and as a result we can become gullible. We know they exist. We're just waiting for that killer bit of footage that shows what we know to be true.

But here I find an interesting irony. The more 'real' it looks, often the less believable it is. (because you have the open jaw factor that seems just too good to be true). fuzziness and other quality issues -UFO too small to see clearly, just one or two lights , or camera moving jerkily, if anything seem to improve the credibility, because we can't see clearly , therefore can't know for sure.

I come at this from a different point of view, not the video itself, but the story and the likelihood of that story. A few fisherman out hauling in a catch... what are the chances that they run into such a craft, photograph it as they did and react as they did ? In addition, what are the chances that the military would react to the UFO and to the boat in they way that they did? Would they 'chase it' in such an aggressive manner? Would a helicopter from the government hover for such a short period of time, utter one sentence and then leave the area ??

Is that how the G20 police behave ?? Do they say leave the area and then they nab off ? No, they stick around until the people comply with the order.

If high speed UFO chases were commonplace, then I'd expect to see a few more examples on Utube of chases in other surroundings. Are there any?

If fisherman get to see UFOs out at see, then maybe there'd be a couple more clips somewhere taken from a boat. Are there ?

All these factors to me seem so unique, that when put together, they make a dramatic story. And that's what makes it believable. You can easily imagine this happening to a boat load of fisherman who don't know what's going on. We put ourselves in their place, we feel their confusion. So, the brief suspension of disbelief (is the view of the UFO good enough, is the sound right, do UFOs behave like that, do jets, , do government helipcopters, do fisherman?) and we are looking at an encounter that could be genuine.

Look at it another way, and it's somebody's view of how a UFO encounter at sea would be.
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 04:05 AM   #46
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
The point I'm getting at is that if, like me, you are interested in any of this kind of thing, then the desire to believe is quite strong, and as a result we can become gullible. We know they exist. We're just waiting for that killer bit of footage that shows what we know to be true.
No need to wait. Spend more time out under the stars. Ask the ETs in to show you that they are here. You might be surprised when they respond. This is way better than any bit of footage you will ever see. Oddly enough, what you are likely to see won't make a very exciting video. It's the interactive nature of the experience that makes it convincing.
Old 10-02-2009, 04:31 AM   #47
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Kulapops... write a romance mystery adventure sci-fi novel... I'll read it!!!

Oh, but base it on a true story!

I like your intrigue!

Old 10-02-2009, 05:28 AM   #48
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I'll say this much...

If this video is a fake, whoever put it together is pretty darn talented either way.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 01:22 PM   #49
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No need to wait. Spend more time out under the stars. Ask the ETs in to show you that they are here. You might be surprised when they respond. This is way better than any bit of footage you will ever see. Oddly enough, what you are likely to see won't make a very exciting video. It's the interactive nature of the experience that makes it convincing.
I can vouch for this. This happened for me. Exactly as you said. I thought to myself , please give me a sign, and exactly where I was looking in the night sky I was shown something like I have never seen before. Not flashy , just a glimpse of a large object in the sky. It didn't resemble a star or airplane. More like a large orb. Only for a second and then it disappeared.

I have no physical proof, but I don't care, because I know what I saw and that is all that is important.

So I recommend everyone to try it and see what happens. Have patience and you may be overwhelmed with what you find.

For every you-tube vid there will always be a split on whether it is real or not so do it for yourself.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 04:30 AM   #50
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
UFO diving into the ocean.
Like most video's of alleged UFO's, I can't personally say the video is real or a hoax.

But I do believe that UFO's enter the water/ocean. Offline, from contacts I've had, I have had two gentlemen tell me their experiences. One is a retired merchant marine ship captain, many years on the seas between every continent, he says. He's told me he personally saw a UFO fly over/near his ship and dive into the ocean (Atlantic). The other person was someone who served in the US Navy, and reported seeing UFOs enter the ocean near the Navy ships. When he asked his superiors about what he and his friends on the ship saw, he was told (ordered) to shut up and never talk about it.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote