Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 10-31-2008, 05:35 PM   #26
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Starseed1947 video is up

I have to leave now and will be back late tonight.

Hopefully someone will freeze those images that I asked about.
Love, Linda
StarSeed1947 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 05:44 PM   #27
David
Avalon Senior Member

StarSeed, I'm not sure why you feel the need for your video to be posted on the Camelot website. From my understanding, any new video or information is to advance our knowledge and current understanding of the situation at hand. Your video is interesting but it does not shed any new light on the subject. I have had some strange experiences as well but it's nothing really new that people don't already know about abductees. I'm not trying to be harsh, just want you to understand the reality of the situation. You will never forget your experiences but please don't carry it like a monkey on your back.

With best intentions,

David
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 05:50 PM   #28
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
StarSeed, I'm not sure why you feel the need for your video to be posted on the Camelot website. From my understanding, any new video or information is to advance our knowledge and current understanding of the situation at hand. Your video is interesting but it does not shed any new light on the subject. I have had some strange experiences as well but it's nothing really new that people don't already know about abductees. I'm not trying to be harsh, just want you to understand the reality of the situation. You will never forget your experiences but please don't carry it like a monkey on your back.

With best intentions,

David
People who question the nature of information provided to contactees have a valid concern. However, everyone that is contacted plays a role. It's almost impossible to validate the true nature of these contacts and think it's not wise to shoot the messenger. Like many contactees, i'm sure xxxxxx questions everything she receives but there comes a time when enough is enough and it's time to tell the world.

Your words. Not mine.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 05:52 PM   #29
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarSeed1947 View Post
How many UFO's have you personally seen? And with witnesses who will come forward?
3, one in the 70's and 2 on different occasions in the 90's.

I know we are not alone, i always have. I believe we are not indigenous to Earth. And I believe we were genetically created 250,000 years ago and "modified" about 60,000 years ago. Your message is one of truth, it's your videos that are hurting you. If you want to get your point across I suggest you do so with words and sharing of experiences. I don't need to prove to people what I saw, most of my friends or family don't even know of my experiences. They do know my thoughts on the subject as I prefer to share the message.

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 05:54 PM   #30
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by taomation View Post
In the other videos you have on You Tube, what you are seeing are chromatic abbarations of the lens, lens flair and light being turned into shapes by the inherent abbarations of the lens. The thunderous sound you were hearing is wind on the microphone becasue it doesn't have a windscreen on it. We have to be very careful what we report as unusual phenomenom. Occam's Razor...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ockham_razor

Peace to you...Tao
No one can convince anyone of anything. Just as with perception "the truth" comes from the perceiver. Be pateint and tolerant and let people find their truth at their own pace and in their own mind. I can't imagine someone without an open mind being interested in this forum, unless he or she had alterior motives...

Your words. Not mine.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 05:56 PM   #31
David
Avalon Senior Member

arcora, You completely missed the point.

I'm honored that you like to quote me but I fail to see the relevancy of wanting to post a video on the Camelot site.

Last edited by David; 10-31-2008 at 06:22 PM.
Old 10-31-2008, 05:56 PM   #32
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Starseed,

About your "UFO" videos. At first, my reaction was to believe they were dust particles. However, as I kept watching, I also noticed two peculiar things:

1. Some of these objects blink in sync (on, of, on, etc), so it's not a flash of light hitting them.

2. Some stop and change direction (some do this while blinking).

It reminds me of the Space Shuttle / ISS videos.

I am more interested in knowing how you did this. I know you say you were pointing the camera at a wall and I can clearly see a ray of light on the right. But please elaborate more about the message and about what these objects are supposed to be.

Thank you and best wishes.
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 08:40 PM   #33
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I believe you and your good intentions.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 09:17 PM   #34
Norval
Banned

sighs, , ,
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:18 PM   #35
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

after reading the above blogs i get this picture of rodney dangerfield on stage in a suit with the tie a little bit krinkled and his top shirt button undone saying "whow this is a tough crowd!"

this lady is baring her deepest thoughts and her soul to us and we are spitting on her. anyone objective can see she is not a hoaxer. i now know that i will never share my experiences on this site.

Namaste'
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:58 PM   #36
spacebud65
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please clean your camcorder lens

Quote:
Can you please show me other videos of 'lens flare' or dust that blink and change direction?

Look at #1 from 1 sec to 3 sec at the bluish diamond shape that comes from the lower right side to the left and then to the top right side.

These things are alive. It takes time to clear your mind and eyes to see these things.
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=-tlBpU...eature=related

and
Look at #3 at the acorn shape with a white top that comes from the left bottom, pauses in the middle and then leaves to the left at :29 seconds.

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=9vbqyy...eature=related

Then compare it to a video someone else filmed from 15 seconds to 25 seconds. They are the same. Others are seeing them.

http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?swf....youtube&hl=en
- Dust particles can move in any direction, they just need i a little help from a fan or something waved at them from different directions. So thats easy explained.

- I dont know what you have filmed (bluish diamond shape), since youre making sure that camera is out of focus. Why dont you make sure to focus youre camera properly? But i guess that would ruin your footage aye, it would
reveal for all what you really filmed aye!

- Now any rational person would first look for a natural explanation, dustparticles, its so obvious!! Those diamond shapes, is what you get when the little things are out of focus.
You dont seem to look for a natural explanation at all, which is a clear indicator to me that the footage is hoaxed on purpose.

And i must say i dont like it with when people try to fool people, its such a bad use of your energy.

I hope you will focus your energy on a more purposeful and truthful path, there is so much more good out there to do!
spacebud65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:07 PM   #37
spacebud65
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAXMASTER View Post
after reading the above blogs i get this picture of rodney dangerfield on stage in a suit with the tie a little bit krinkled and his top shirt button undone saying "whow this is a tough crowd!"

this lady is baring her deepest thoughts and her soul to us and we are spitting on her. anyone objective can see she is not a hoaxer. i now know that i will never share my experiences on this site.

Namaste'
Taxmaster, when you post stuff on the forum you have to expect all kinds of replies. if one thinks that everyone will suck up to every word here, and believe everything here is the absolute truth, then im sorry to say that will not happen. Each one must discern for themselves what they perceive to be true.

And i think posters on the forum also can gain insight and learn from other posters too. For example, if i had a sigthing of a moving starry object in the sky one night, i could convince myself thats its a spaceship. And it could very well that it was, but there could also be other explanations, like a satellite, the ISS and such. And by other pointing that out to me, i could see if that made reason to me, and maybe arrive at the same conclusion, after some pondering.

So sometimes, one would be wise to hear other views on things as well.

I do hope Starseed is not a hoaxer, and if she isnt i hope she will maybe have a more open mind, to that what she has filmed may have a very natural explanation.

spacebud65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:50 PM   #38
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

i would like to paraphrase and modify a line from Startreks's Mr Spock

"we all create our own illusions.... and mine can be no worse than yours"

one only has to extrapolate on the human behavior seen in internet forums to realize that the state of the world in which we live truly is of our own making and until we learn to be better to one another nothing will ever change.

amen

Last edited by Koyaanisqatsi; 11-01-2008 at 12:48 AM.
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:10 AM   #39
Norval
Banned

She , it, whatever, sent me the dvd video.
I said this of Shechaiah, and I say it of her.
Many people see bunny rabbits in the clouds, but they are not real.
Nuff said.
Her "stuff" is complete crapola.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:45 AM   #40
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

"She, it, whatever??????

Really Norval?

After everyone gave you the respect to share your information, even after you declared yourself a 'whistleblower'?

Wow! Seriously, I don't think it is up to you to judge her, or her information in this way.

EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO SHARE HERE WITHOUT PEOPLE JUMPING ON THEM WITH ACCUSATIONS, RIDICULE AND HARSH JUDGMENT.

IF what a person says is not what resonates with you, so be it, but you do not have to sabotage who they are as a human being on a public forum.

You showed who you really are inside, arrogant and egotistical.

"Nuff said"
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:49 AM   #41
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

hmmmmmm
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:52 AM   #42
David
Avalon Senior Member

Everyone has the right to share their story and deserve respect for coming forward with it. I think the problem lays in the presentation. Some people may no know but this is the 2nd or 3rd thread about the video.
Old 11-01-2008, 01:08 AM   #43
crowmirror

Last edited by crowmirror; 11-08-2008 at 03:02 AM.
Old 11-01-2008, 01:21 AM   #44
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

It was good while it lasted... Human nature at its best. (reactions)
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:41 AM   #45
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Starseed1947 video is up

I like your drawings and paintings. i think their wonderful. why do you feel you have to apologize for your expressions? those clouds that look like UFO's are called lenticular clouds. i used to live in Mt. Shasta and they would show up all the time. they are beautiful yet strange aren't they.

i get the feeling that you want everyone to believe you, why? it really doesn't matter who believes what except you and your own experiences. i've also had many supernatural, mystical, divine encounters, etc. and sometimes the only proof you have is you and knowing that what had just happened really in fact just happened. don't let any of these people lower your vibration. when people judge each other it lowers their own vibration. let them be. they'll learn in time. sharing is a good thing.

kerry and bill said something along the lines of finding the truth in yourself. that applies to everything dont you think?

take care and keep rolling,
elias.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 03:04 AM   #46
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manticore View Post
Hello Starseed,

About your "UFO" videos. At first, my reaction was to believe they were dust particles. However, as I kept watching, I also noticed two peculiar things:

1. Some of these objects blink in sync (on, of, on, etc), so it's not a flash of light hitting them.

2. Some stop and change direction (some do this while blinking).

It reminds me of the Space Shuttle / ISS videos.

I am more interested in knowing how you did this. I know you say you were pointing the camera at a wall and I can clearly see a ray of light on the right. But please elaborate more about the message and about what these objects are supposed to be.

Thank you and best wishes.
You are an ancient soul.
Yes, they do blink, stop and change direction. Some have a white top, others a mushroom shape, but most are diamond shapes. They are beautiful.
Sometimes they are slow, other times fast. I also thought that they looked like the things on the Nasa videos.

Actually, this started about 2 years ago while I was sitting at my computer reading about all the horrible things happening to the innocent children in this sick world.
Suddenly, I felt a huge surge of energy engulf my entire body and felt that I needed to go outside to my patio.
When I moved, it felt like I was not touching the ground. I stepped outside to a beautiful clear day and saw the entire sky filled with moving objects.

I reached my arms up and stayed out there for at least an hour. I felt as if I was connecting to the universe for the first time in my life. Everything looked different. It was beautiful. My memories came flooding back and I felt like I needed to record my thoughts.

I grabbed the camera without pointing it at anything and started to record my feelings and thoughts.

I did not look at that video until 2 months later when I went to the Mayan conference in Taos, NM. I noticed that there were 2 diamond shapes on the film from that first day. One reddish-pink and one blue.

Soon after that, I had more electrifying surges and started to see things around me, with my eyes closed or opened. I still do. Sometimes I become paralyzed and can't move one finger while I am seeing orbs or silver flashes.
It feels as if I am dead, sometimes I am not breathing at all, but I can think and hear thoughts.

I only sleep about 3 hours a night since then. I have dreams and am told to write everything down.

I only film when I am told to get my camera. I start shooting anywhere and then they appear.
I knew I was in contact with something. I do not hear voices, just thoughts.
I feel like I am in another dimension while I am filming. If I am outside, the wind might start howling and I hear something that sounds like energy.

It is of a spiritual nature. I knew that my first sighting as an infant was very important and that everything that has ever happened to me was not merely a coincidence. I was finally able to connect the dots on so many levels.

I know that there are many of us on this planet and that we are here for a reason.
We were told to wake up from our slumber.

I also realized that the reason I was never afraid of anything and always stood up against bad behavior was because eventually I would have to fight something that was supernatural and very evil. I have an idea where that battle might be.
I am a loving, trusting, honest woman who is also a lion. People come to me when they have a crisis situation or a dark secret they must share. I always have time for everybody and help them solve their own problems.
I've been up against the best who have tried to destroy me. I don't allow negative types to faze me.

I believe what has been protecting me my whole life during dangerous moments are these things that I was allowed to film. I believe they have decided to show themselves to let us know that we are not alone and that they are here to help us through what is to come.

Please do not fear 'them'. That is what they want. We are more powerful than they are. Stay positive and help each other through these rough times. Have compassion and let go of your ego. Please know that there is another dimension out there that is paradise.

Everything has been a test. There is still time to change so that we can all move to the next level of bliss.
All we need is LOVE.
Old 11-01-2008, 03:27 AM   #47
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hopefully someone will freeze those images that I asked about.
Love, Linda
Starseed,
I run a national photo contest… and receive photography all across the board… good, excellent, and then many which are very poor. I’m sorry to say this, but it wouldn’t be worth my time to “freeze your images”, even though I could. Pushing the stop button on the video worked just fine…but if you can’t get us quality photography, it’s going to be hard to help you.
I don’t sense that you’re trying to put forth a hoax… however, I don’t think there is anything remarkable in your videos at all. I think you’ve convinced yourself that you’re seeing something, when in actuality it is just poor photography.
I strongly suggest that you enroll immediately in some photography classes at your community college, and I suggest that you subscribe to some photography magazines. I think if you expand your knowledge and skills about basic elements of photography… such as lighting, focus, contrast, steady shooting, and composition, you will improve the results of your efforts. Learn from others by being around others who have advanced skills.
I also suggest that you shorten your videos by about 90%. What points you were trying to make could have been covered in a very short time. I wish you the best with improving your skills. Many of us too have had to work diligently at improving our skills. That’s just what we all have to do in life.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 03:28 AM   #48
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvasa144 View Post
I like your drawings and paintings. i think their wonderful. why do you feel you have to apologize for your expressions? those clouds that look like UFO's are called lenticular clouds. i used to live in Mt. Shasta and they would show up all the time. they are beautiful yet strange aren't they.

i get the feeling that you want everyone to believe you, why? it really doesn't matter who believes what except you and your own experiences. i've also had many supernatural, mystical, divine encounters, etc. and sometimes the only proof you have is you and knowing that what had just happened really in fact just happened. don't let any of these people lower your vibration. when people judge each other it lowers their own vibration. let them be. they'll learn in time. sharing is a good thing.

kerry and bill said something along the lines of finding the truth in yourself. that applies to everything dont you think?

take care and keep rolling,
elias.
Thank you. I only apologized for the poor quality of the video. I have never cared what people think of me. I have never judged anyone and they don't have the right to judge me. I know what I stand for. I am a person of integrity and enjoy having old-fashioned values and morals.

It's not that I want people to believe me, I just wanted to share my own personal story to help them get in touch with their own personal story to find out what their role is.

Some of us have never allowed anybody to lower our vibration because that's impossible!!! lol
We just want others to be happy and to learn as you say.
Thank you for the kind words Elias. We are all in this together and we need to be kind to one another and to help our friends and relatives in need during these historical times.
Love, Linda
Old 11-01-2008, 03:37 AM   #49
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
"She, it, whatever??????

Really Norval?

After everyone gave you the respect to share your information, even after you declared yourself a 'whistleblower'?

Wow! Seriously, I don't think it is up to you to judge her, or her information in this way.

EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO SHARE HERE WITHOUT PEOPLE JUMPING ON THEM WITH ACCUSATIONS, RIDICULE AND HARSH JUDGMENT.

IF what a person says is not what resonates with you, so be it, but you do not have to sabotage who they are as a human being on a public forum.

You showed who you really are inside, arrogant and egotistical.

"Nuff said"
Thank you for being so sweet and speaking up when people go out of their way to be vicious or cruel for no reason. Nobody is better than the next person. They are the ones who are miserable and that is a terrible feeling.

We are all in this together, Norval. I forgive you for typing before you think. Peace.
Old 11-01-2008, 03:44 AM   #50
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAXMASTER View Post

Namaste'
Thank you for being such a gentleman. The world needs more men like you.
Please share your story. That is what's going to help us understand what is happening to us.
We are experiencing things that are supernatual. It is an awakening. We need to be prepared for what is to come. We cannot allow others to shut us up.
We need to speak out now before it is too late to help others.