Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2008, 05:53 AM   #1
becky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Group Meditation on Thursday

Greetings shiny people,

I just received this email and thought I would post it here for anyone who might be free to participate. Even if you can't "call in" it would still be powerful to unite with the collective at the same time. Sorry it's a little USA-centric. I know there are beings from all over the globe here so my overall intention will be to light up the global grid, hope you all can join in!

Love, Becky

( I believe the number at the bottom and code will teleconference you into the group meditation...)

Urgent Meditation to
Shield & Bless the USA!

Thursday, Dec. 4th, 7pm PST

In light of what happened in Mumbai, India there has been intuitive transmission that we as a group have to meditate together to shield the USA from negative energies & intentions. In the words of Holy Master Dwahl Kul, through the Great Invocation, "to seal the door where evil dwells".

Please inform as many people as possible so that we can join together as One to Bless the USA, her people, and her economy. These blessings will then spread to the entire Earth.

Please develop a network of people you can email, call or text message as soon as an urgent meditation is announced. We are working toward trying to quickly notify as many people as possible through what Master Co lovingly calls the "MCKS Meditation Brigade".

Thursday, Dec. 4th,

7pm PST, 8pm MST, 9pm CST, 10pm EST

Call: 484-589-1010
Code: 369-318-674

becky is offline   Reply With Quote