Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-18-2008, 05:57 AM   #1
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

Cool US war with Iran? Economic catastrophe? Calm Down! We're just getting warmed up.

Many people seem to think there are a few things to get really wound up about right now. I do not think so. So many stories today about how war with Iran is imminent (again?). And the US economy has quite obviously begun to crash, ok.

My feeling is that most of the people posting wild comments at this time have never actually been through really trying experiences. Or have only recently awakened to how the world works.

Does anyone here realize that 9/11 was only intended to be the first strike in a wave of "terrorism" meant to continue unabated? Ever since 2001 the cabal currently ruling the USA has been ordering domestic tragedies as fast as they could think of them. Every opportunity to promote international war has been pushed as far as it could go. And I ask you, what has happened? Nothing.

We, the internet public, might be ahead of the general public but we are behind the insiders. While I am not pro military, it should be recognized that there are thinking individuals within all institutions. Unethical orders should always be refused, and I believe many have been doing that for some time now.

Current monetary system collapse? Yes please. The old must, at least, partially go before the new can assert itself. I am happy that the US economy is finally going where it should. It has taken too long , IMO.

Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:28 AM   #2
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: US war with Iran? Economic catastrophe? Calm Down! We're just getting warmed up.

it is weird, we all read about whats coming and how real it is then people seem kind of shocked when it does. this is just the warm up i agree. not that people shouldnt pray for peace certainly, but we all know certain things are in the cards-economic collapse/possible false flag alien attack/NWO police state/massive social upheaval/possible earth changes,severe earthquakes etc.

were reaping what we've sowed for along time and as insane and crappy as it will get theres a light at the end of the tunnel. at this point im just checking off
the list of whats to come, i really dont see a smooth transition-does anyone?
i dont think we'd be here if we did.

i wont be surprised if i get detained at an airport just for visiting certain sites and making yuotube videos. anything is possible. being here is part of being informed and aware and connecting to others who are as well, i think we need to make the best of what comes, but hoping they arent going to happen seems like hoping winter wont come, it HAS to in order for spring and a rebirth. the point is to PREPARE for winter and understand what you need to do instead of being caught outside in a thong in -10 degree weather like many people. yin and yang the good with bad. its always darkest before the dawn.

sorry for the cliches and metaphors...just ramblin...
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:33 PM   #3
scatman84
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: US war with Iran? Economic catastrophe? Calm Down! We're just getting warmed up.

Hey great Post Shaman.........There ARE thinking humans in institutions.......

Your post reduces the panic and negativity in regard to all these Monster Govt. and its darker motives......

Good positivity !
scatman84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:03 PM   #4
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
US war with Iran? Economic catastrophe? Calm Down! We're just getting warmed up.
When you mention about 'We're just getting warmed up.' You do mean with the nuclear bomb.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:38 PM   #5
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

Project Camelot wrote on the site that they received some information from a source that the War with Iran is well underway and it will happen soon.

So I don't think this is bluffing.
As for Economic collapse, we're certainly in a recession right now.
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:44 PM   #6
arcora
Banned

The war alerts timed with the 'announcements' of terrorist plots and nukes leads me to believe that a BIG event is coming.

I will not be surprised to see this:

1. Nukes go off in a few cities.
2 PTB blame Bin Laden
3. PTB blame Iran for supplying said nukes.
4. PTB nuke Iran as retaliation.
5. Martial law with the masses thanking govt for keeping us safe in our homes.
6. Checkmate.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:10 PM   #7
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Default Music for change

Here is a link to some tunes that might help wake people up and save our ass.

Please share links to other art and artists on this thread. One of the easiest ways I have found to get through to people without being offensive is through art.

http://free.napster.com/view/artist/...ml?id=12275303
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:30 PM   #8
GodLover
Avalon Senior Member

One thing I don't understand about the recent update written on Project Camelot website:

"Our source Henry Deacon, who has worked with many different agencies on many different projects, has told us (in response to our sharing with him the above information) that he was contacted last week with a view to an immediate and urgent assignment in the Middle East at an extremely high rate of pay. Henry turned down the offer."

Why would they make an offer to Henry Deacon when he's openly giving testimonials?
GodLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:32 PM   #9
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Not his real name
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:41 PM   #10
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

I am honestly ****ting it! ive never been scared in my life but im scared now, and im depressed over this crap. Id rather it was on the news and made public so that i could talk about it to other people. Its cool having you guys to discuss it but id much rather talk to people face to face.. it would give me some optimism and hope
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:50 PM   #11
ATYT
Avalon Senior Member

Dont be sacred. Scared of what ? . .worst thing that could happend is that you Die. but wait, that is going to happen. so . might as well be prepare, be prepare for what is coming, be prepared to confront yourself. be prepare to BE . no more distractions. dont be afraid of what has already happened.
ATYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:30 PM   #12
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=2infinityandbeyond;18807]I am honestly ****ting it! ive never been scared in my life but im scared now, and im depressed over this crap./QUOTE]

despite the best efforts of the intelligent, well informed members of this board sharing their positive thoughts, the scare mongering is still working. we (the US) are already in iraq. we are already in afghanistan. and we (the good people fighting for change) are still here sharing our messages. attacking iran will not change this fact. we will still remain here after the fact and nothing can change that.

i can't help but laugh when i hear these types of things. not because i don't care that thousands, perhaps millions, of people will be wrongfully killed. i laugh because the PTB pride themselves on their own intelligence. they think they are all knowing and we are dumb, yet they can't see that their plans will not work. i can only conclude that, despite the IQs of the people in charge, they really aren't very smart. and that is what i find so hilarious (sometimes laughter is the best medicine). how can these people possibly be this stupid?
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:39 PM   #13
yikes!
Avalon Senior Member

I think a viewing of "Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb" may be in order....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057012/

its better to laugh then cry in times like these...
yikes! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:56 PM   #14
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member

the US economy is close to collapse what the hell the Neocons want to strike Iran?
kopenhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:14 PM   #15
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah Dirty bombs or micro nukes as Bill deagle talks of already planted in key cities throughout the world/U.S. could be a real issue.We have to get on with talking and loving-in the grand scheme of things what is term 'worry' about?We all worry-human nature;mostly dissecting worry means self importance,about yourself-what will happen to me and the feeling of non existence- a short-lived misery in an infinity of love.Please don't worry-it's easy for me to say at the moment and no doubt i may get some of this dirty worry trifle dished up to me soon but there is more to it than this third or fourth density we find ourselves in.Love you lot!Keep up the good work everyone.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 05:40 PM   #16
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Shaman View Post
Many people seem to think there are a few things to get really wound up about right now. I do not think so. So many stories today about how war with Iran is imminent (again?). And the US economy has quite obviously begun to crash, ok.

My feeling is that most of the people posting wild comments at this time have never actually been through really trying experiences. Or have only recently awakened to how the world works.

Does anyone here realize that 9/11 was only intended to be the first strike in a wave of "terrorism" meant to continue unabated? Ever since 2001 the cabal currently ruling the USA has been ordering domestic tragedies as fast as they could think of them. Every opportunity to promote international war has been pushed as far as it could go. And I ask you, what has happened? Nothing.

We, the internet public, might be ahead of the general public but we are behind the insiders. While I am not pro military, it should be recognized that there are thinking individuals within all institutions. Unethical orders should always be refused, and I believe many have been doing that for some time now.

Current monetary system collapse? Yes please. The old must, at least, partially go before the new can assert itself. I am happy that the US economy is finally going where it should. It has taken too long , IMO.

Interesting thread,
The Western economy is heading for a disaster, it will be as then, 1929, if not this time worse.
Then, within 10 years the world was at war, I think this will happen soon unfortunately, but they will see world conflict as the only way to kick start the world economy and a means to reduce world population!
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote