Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 08-16-2009, 10:40 AM   #76
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Tarot readings here.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm View Post
ok
L-M -n

YOUR CARD IS
PATIENCE :

We have forgoten how to wait ;it is almost an abandoned space
And it is our greatest treasure to be able to wait for the right moment . The whole existance waits for the right moment .Even trees know it - when its time to bring the flowers and when its time to let go of all the leaves and stand nakedness, waiting for the new
foliage with a great trust that the old has gone ,and the new will soon be coming , and the new leaves will start growing .We We have forgotten to wait ,we want everything in a hurry , It is a great loss to
humanity ...
In silence and waiting somthing inside you goes on growing - your
authentic being .And one day it jumps and becomes a flame , and your whole personality is shattered ;you are a new man ,woman.
And this new man woman knows that ceremony is, this new mans
life s eternal juices .

that a nice one )
Even the trees know... its time for me to get naked. thanks rythmn thats quite enchanting and ...erm, erotic.

Seriously now, beautiful and profound message my dear and quite topical for me.. though I did appreciate the other enigmatic Zen card of completion aswel.

Thanks a million.

Last edited by Luminari; 08-16-2009 at 11:30 AM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 10:47 AM   #77
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tarot readings here.....

Quote:
Hey Bonnie ..

i got this for you , i had it the other day
hope it gives you some usefull info .... sure did for me ..

CARD.. THE DREAM :

Some enchanted evening your going to meet your soul mate , right , wrong !This fanytasy that song writers and poets are so fond of perpetuating has its roots in memoriesof the womb, where we were so secure and at one, with our mothers ;its no wonder we have hankered to return to that place all our lifes. But to put it mildley
its a childish dream .and its amazing we hang on to it so stubbornly in the face of reality.
Nobody weather its your current mate or some dreamed of partner in the future, has any obligation to deliver our happiness on a platter - nor could they even if they wanted to . REAL love
comes not from trying solve our neediness by depending on another, but by developing our own inner richess and maturity.
Then we have so much love to give that we naturally draw lovers
toward us .

(you didnt have a question so i hope this general reading is ok
took me a while to like it ... but i do feel it to be true...)...
Beany you got this card also ......
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:43 AM   #78
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
try this one johN

MATURITY
--------------------

This FIGURE stands alone , silent and yet alert .
the inner being is filled with flowers
that carry the quality of springtime and regenerate
wherever he goes. This inner flowering and the wholeness that he feels
affords the possibility of unlimited movement . HE can move in eny direction - within and without it makes no difference as his joy and maturity cannot be diminished by externals . He has come to a time of centredness and expansiveness- the white glow around the figure is his projection and his light . ALL of lifes expieriences have brought him to this time of perfection . When you get this card , know well this moment carries a gift -for hard work well done .Your base is solid now and good fortune are yours for they are the outcome of what had already been expierienced within ...
Thanks... thats better
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 12:12 PM   #79
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Best to find our own answers

ultimatley .....
Old 08-17-2009, 01:52 PM   #80
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

REPOSTING AN UPDATE FROM RHYTHM

OSHO ZeN TaRoT CaRd ReaDingS...
with Lightbeing And rhythm...

Please read all of this before you ask for a one..card reading
Then step into the world of zen tarot ...
Well folks I had to take a look at the way to be able to continue
on with this thread , as I became overwhelmed by the demand (me a little nieve mmm ..)
and had to close the thread down temporarily...
I also realized now in hindsight that I need to explain that zen tarot cards are not like the
tarot card that most of us have experienced in the past, that offer fortunetelling and predictions.
The zen cards are not about fortunetelling or predictions, but to quote from the book "rather it's a transcendental game
of zen which mirrors the moment presenting what is here now ."
This game is a wake up call to tune into sensitivity, intuition, compassion, receptivity, courage and individuality.
The meaning of the card which is pulled must be sought on a deeper level and may not be apparant at first glance.
ONLY .. a general reading will be taken .. and you may have to be patient as it could take a few days depending on our time and the demand. Simply go to the thread, request a one card reading ..NO PRIVATE MESSAGES OR ANNON READINGS
as this just makes it all unnecessary complicated ...
This is A trial...and so we shall see how it flowers ... over to you friends !!!

Blessings
lightbeing

Last edited by lightbeing; 08-17-2009 at 02:18 PM.
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 06:11 PM   #81
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Best to find our own answers

ultimatley .....

I have my own card set.. and listen to myself... I think... no you don't! Shhh quiet me!
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 06:56 PM   #82
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
I have my own card set.. and listen to myself... I think... no you don't! Shhh quiet me!
Good point john ...

members can purchase there own set of cards

there are loads to choose from ... i realy like the

osho zen pack ... there not that expensive .. mine were under £30 uk ..

you can also go on to the various tarot web sites for readings and tarot

info ... i also recomend the rune stones for good practical help and advice

Medicine cards are nice to ..

but we are still open for a one card reading also if eny one would like

be gentle with yous self ... in love rhythmmm ...
Old 08-18-2009, 11:29 PM   #83
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

Rythm...

EXTREMELY apt to my latest issues...deeeply...

thankyou
blessyou
beanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:19 AM   #84
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Dear friends,

As there are no requests at this time, I have pulled a card for Avalon: what will this day bring Avalon ?

This is the card for today:

SCHIZOFRENIA

Man is split. Schizophrenia is a normal condition of man - at least now. It may not have been so in the primitive world, but centuries of conditioning, civilization, culture and religion have made man a crowd - divided, split, contradictory ... But because this split is against his nature, deep down somewhere hidden the unity still survives. Because the soul of man is one, all the conditionings at the most destroy the periphery of the man. But the center remains untouched - that's how man continues to live. But his life has become a hell. The whole effort of Zen is how to drop this schizophrenia, how to drop this split personality, how to drop the divided mind of man, how to become undivided, integrated, centered, crystallized.
The way you are, you cannot say that you are. You don't have a being. You are a marketplace - Many voices. If you want to say 'yes', immediately the 'no' is there. You cannot even utter a simple word 'yes' with totality ... In this way happiness is not possible; unhappiness is a natural consequence of a split personality.

Commentary:

The person on this card brings a new twist to the old idea of 'getting stuck between a rock and a hard place'! But we are in precisely this sort of situation when we get stuck in the indecisive and dualistic aspect of the mind. Should I let my arms go and fall head-first, or let my legs go and fall feet-first? Should I go here or there? Should I say yes or no? And whatever decision we make, we will always wonder if we should have decided the other way.
The only way out of this dilemma is, unfortunately, is to let go of both at once. You can't work your way out of this one by solving it, making lists of pros and cons, or in any way working it out with your mind. Better to follow your heart, if you can find it. If you can't find it, just jump - you heart will start beating so fast there will be no mistake about where it is!

Blessings
lightbeing

Last edited by lightbeing; 08-20-2009 at 12:48 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 08-19-2009, 05:29 AM   #85
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

hi, though the tarot reading i was given...was super apt to a part of my life....

am going through a hellish few days being around my family, to the point that i near prayed to be removed from this earth plane....
please could one of you try a card again for me, to possibly relate, and shed light upon some extreme deeeep issues...
in my state, clarity is far beyond reach
Old 08-19-2009, 05:30 AM   #86
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

lightbeing, would you mind to try my request for me?
Old 08-19-2009, 05:36 AM   #87
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Dear beanny,

I will try your request for you !

Hope you don't mind waiting till later today.... I have to leave for work now ...
and I don't want to rush it ...

Much blessings and love I send you ....

lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanny View Post
Old 08-19-2009, 05:52 AM   #88
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

absolutely, in your own time.....
much appreciative of your willing.........
Old 08-19-2009, 01:38 PM   #89
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbeing View Post
Dear friends,

As there are no requests at this time, I have pulled a card for Avalon: what will this day bring Avalon ?

This is the card for today:

SCHIZOFRENIA

Man is split. Schizophrenia is a normal condition of man - at least now. It may not have been so in the primitive world, but centuries of conditioning, civilization, culture and religion have made man a crowd - divided, split, contradictory ... But because this split is against his nature, deep down somewhere hidden the unity still survives. Because the soul of man is one, all the conditionings at the most destroy the periphery of the man. But the center remains untouched - that's how man continues to live. But his life has become a hell. The whole effort of Zen is how to drop this schizophrenia, how to drop this split personality, how to drop the divided mind of man, how to become undivided, integrated, centered, crystallized.
The way you are, you cannot say that you are. You don't have a being. You are a marketplace - Many voices. If you want to say 'yes', immediately the 'no' is there. You cannot even utter a simple word 'yes' with totality ... In this way happiness is not possible; unhappiness is a natural consequence of a split personality.

Commentary:

The person on this card brings a new twist to the old idea of 'getting stuck between a rock and a hard place'! But we are in precisely this sort of situation when we get stuck in the indecisive and dualistic aspect of the mind. Should I let my arms go and fall head-first, or let my legs go and fall feet-first? Should I go here or there? Should I say yes or no? And whatever decision we make, we will always wonder if we should have decided the other way.
The only way out of this dilemma is, unfortunately, is to let go of both at once. You can't work your way out of this one by solving it, making lists of pros and cons, or in any way working it out with your mind. Better to follow your heart, if you can find it. If you can't find it, just jump - you heart will start beating so fast there will be no mistake about where it is!

Blessings
lightbeing
THIE DESERVES A BUMP
Old 08-19-2009, 02:29 PM   #90
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you rhythm, will you enlighten me please!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:19 PM   #91
Mystic Pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Rhythm and Lightbeing!

Could I request for a one-card reading as well at your own sweet time?

Many thanks in advance!

Namaste,

Mystic Pilgrim
Mystic Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:30 PM   #92
axman
Avalon Senior Member

HI RHYTHUM
Could u be so kind to pull one for me when u have time

Axman
axman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:13 PM   #93
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman View Post
HI RHYTHUM
Could u be so kind to pull one for me when u have time

Axman
Hi axman here is your card reading

THE CARD IS PAST LIVES.....

The child can become conscious only if in his past life he has meditated enough , has created enough meditative energy to fight with the darkness
that death brings.One is simply lost in an oblivian and then suddenley finds a new womb and forgets completely about the old body .There is a dicontinuity .This darkness . this unconsciousness creates the discontinuity.
The east has been working hard to penitrate there barriers .And ten thousand
years work has not been in vain . Every body can penitrate to the past live or many past lifes .But for that you have to go deeper into your meditation , for two reasons ;unless you go deeper , you cannot find the door to another life ; secondly , you have to be deeper in meditation because , if you find the door of another life , a flood of events will come into the mind .its hard enough even to carry one life ...

THE COMMENTARY ....
The hands of existance form the shape of the female genitals ; the opening of the cosmic mother . Revealed within are many images, faces from other times . and while it might be entertaining to fantasize about famous past lives ,it is just a distraction . The real point is to see and understand the karmic patterns of our lifes , and the roots of there endless repetative that trap us in unconcious behavior . The two rainbows
lizards on either side represent knowing and not- knowing they are the guardians of the unconsscious, making sure that we are prepared for a vision that might other wise be shattering .A glimpse into the eternity
of our existance is a gift , and understanding the function of karma in our life is not something that can be grasped at will .
This is awake up call; the events in your life are trying to show you a pattern as ancient as the journey of your own soul ...

(Namaste rhythmm )
Old 08-19-2009, 05:45 PM   #94
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hello beanny,

I have pulled a card for you. With this Question in mind:
"What is the solution? "

The card is:

WE ARE THE WORLD

WHEN THOUSANDS and thousands of people around the earth are celebrating, singing, dancing, ecstatic, drunk with the divine, there is no possibility of any global suicide. With such festivity and with such laughter, with such sanity and health, with such naturalness and spontaneity, how can there be a war? ... Life had been given to you to create, and to rejoice, and to celebrate. When you cry and weep, when you are miserable, you are alone. When you celebrate, the whole existence participates with you.
Only in celebration do we meet the ultimate, the eternal. Only in celebration do we go beyond the circle of birth and death.

COMMENTARY

Humanity is depicted here as a rainbow of beings, dancing around the mandala of the earth with their hands joined together in joy and gratitude for the gift of life. This card represents a time of communication, of sharing the riches that each of us brings to the whole. There is no clinging here, no grasping. It is a circle without fear of feelings of inferiority and superiority.
When we recognize the common source of our humanity, the common origins of our dreams and longings, our hopes and fears, we are able to see that we are all joined together in the great miracle of existence. When we can combine our tremendous inner wealth to create a treasure of love and wisdom that is available to all, we are linked together in the exquisite pattern of eternal creation.

I send you much blessing and love!
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanny View Post

Last edited by lightbeing; 08-20-2009 at 12:49 PM.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:22 PM   #95
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Jacqui D,

Here is your card:

ALONENESS

WHEN YOU ARE ALONE you are not alone, you are simply lonely - and there is a tremendous difference between loneliness and aloneness. When you are lonely you are thinking of the other, you are missing the other. Loneliness is a negative state. You are feeling that it would have been fetter if the other was there - your friend, your wife, your mother, your beloved, your husband. It would have been good if the other was there, but the other is not.
Loneliness is absence of the other. Aloneness is the presence of oneself. Aloneness is very positive. It is a presence, overflowing presence. You are so full of presence that you can fill the whole universe with your presence and there is no need for anybody.

THE COMMENTARY

When there is no 'significant other' in our lives we can either be lonely, or enjoy the freedom that solitude brings. When we find no support among others for our deeply felt truths, we can either feel isolated and bitter, or celebrate the fact that our vision is strong enough even to survive the powerful human need for the approval of family, friends or colleagues. If you are facing such a situation now, be aware of how you are choosing to view your 'aloneness' and take responsibility for the choice you have made.
The humble figure in this card glows with a light that emanates from within. One of Gautam Buddha's most significant contributions to the spiritual life of humankind was to insist to his disciples, "Be a light unto yourself." Ultimately, each of us must develop within ourselves the capacity to make our way through the darkness without any companions, maps or guide.

Blessings
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Thank you rhythm, will you enlighten me please!
Old 08-19-2009, 06:27 PM   #96
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
ANNON 6 and john....
----------------Your CARD

NEW VISION..................

When you open up to the ultimate.. immediatley it pours into you.
you are no longer ordinary human being - you have transended .
Your insight has become the insigh of the whole existance.
Now you are no longer seperate - you have found your roots ,
and not knowing from where their heart goes on recieving energy,
not knowing who goes on breathingin them . not knowing the life juice inside them .
Its not the mind - its somthing transendental to all duality this is caled the 10 directions.
Your inner being, when it opens , first expieriences 2 directions
the heigh , the depth , And then slowley , as this becomes your establishedsituation, you start looking around , spreading into
other eight directions .
And once you have attained to the point where your height and your depth meet , then you can look around to the very circumference
of the universe. then your consiousness starts to unfolding in all
10 directions, but the road has been one .....

John you got this card .....i have given you the commentaty as well

COMMENTARY (read the above first then the commentary below)
=========

The figure in this card is being born anew ;
emerging from his earthbound roots and growing wings to fly
into the unbounded . The geometric shapes around the body if the figure show the many dimensionsof life simultaineously available to him . the square represents the physical , the manifest the spirit
pure space , and the circle represents the unmanifest the spirit pure space. And the triangle symbolizes the three fold nature of the univese ; manifest , unmanifest , and the human being who contains both . Now you are presented with an opportunity to see life in all its dimensions , from the depths to the heights .
They exist together , and when we come to know from expierience
that the dark and the light and the difficult are needed as much as the light and easy , then we begin to have a very different perspective on the world . By allowing all of lifes colours to penetrate us, we become more integrated.

( Namasta rhythmm )
Old 08-19-2009, 07:02 PM   #97
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Mystic Pilgrim,

Here is your card:

SILENCE

THE ENERGY OF THE WHOLE has taken possession of you. You are possessed, you are no more, the whole is.
This moment, as the silence penetrates in you, you can understand the significance of it, because it is the same silence that Gautam Buddha experienced. It is the same silence that Chuang Tzu or Bodhidharma or Nansen ... the taste of the silence is the same.
Time changes, the world goes on changing, but the experience of silence, the joy of it, remains the same. That is the only thing you can rely upon, the only thing that never dies. It is the only thing that you can call your very being.

THE COMMENTARY

The silent mirror like receptiveness of a star-filled night with a full moon is reflected in the misty lake below. The face in the sky is deep in meditation, a goddess of the night who brings depth, peace and understanding.
Now is a very precious time. It will be easy for you to rest inside, to plumb the depths of your own inner silence to the point where it meets the silence of the universe.
There's nothing to do, nowhere to go, and the quality of your inner silence permeates everything you do. It might make some people uncomfortable, accustomed as they are to all the noise and activity of the world. Never mind; seek out those who can resonate with your silence, or enjoy your aloneness. Now is the time to come home to yourself. The understanding and insights that come to you in these moments will be manifested later on, in a more outgoing phase of your life.

Blessings
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Pilgrim View Post
Hi Rhythm and Lightbeing!

Could I request for a one-card reading as well at your own sweet time?

Many thanks in advance!

Namaste,

Mystic Pilgrim

Last edited by lightbeing; 08-20-2009 at 12:50 PM.
Old 08-20-2009, 06:14 AM   #98
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Here is the card for Avalon today:

BEYOND ILLUSION

THIS IS THE ONLY DISTINCTION between the dream and the real: reality allows you to doubt, and the dream does not allow you doubt ...
To me, the capacity to doubt is one of the greatest blessings to humanity. The religions have been enemies because they have been cutting the very roots of doubt, and there is a reason why they have been doing that: because they want people to believe in certain illusions that they have been preaching ... Why have the people like Gautam Buddha been so insistent that the whole existence - except your witnessing self, except you awareness - is just ephemeral, made of the same stuff as dreams are made of? They are not saying that these trees are not there. they are not saying that these pillars are not there. Don't misunderstand because of the word 'illusion' ... It has been translated as illusion, but illusion is not the right word. Illusion does not exist. Reality exists. Maya is just in between - it almost exists. as far as day-to-day activities are concerned, it can be taken as reality. Only in the ultimate sense, from the peak of you illumination, it becomes unreal, illusory.

THE COMMENTARY

The butterfly in this card represents the outer, that which is constantly moving and that whish is not real but an illusion. Behind the butterfly is the face of consciousness, looking inward to that which is eternal. the space between the two eyes has opened, revealing the lotus of spiritual unfoldment and the rising sun of awareness. Through the rising of the inner sun, meditation is born.
The card reminds us not to look outside for what is real, but to look within. When we focus on externals, we too often get caught up in judgements - this is good, this is bad, I want this, I don't want that. These judgements keep us trapped in our illusions, our sleepiness, our old habits and patterns. Drop your opinionated mind, and move inside. There, you can relax into your own deepest truth, where the difference between dreams and reality is already known.

Blessings
lightbeing

Last edited by lightbeing; 08-20-2009 at 08:17 AM. Reason: grammar
Old 08-20-2009, 11:06 AM   #99
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

bless you light being....
thankyou really
Old 08-20-2009, 11:18 AM   #100