Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 09-12-2008, 12:24 PM   #26
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year
Default Re: CONTACTEES! msg for OPENEYES - comforting voices

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrostheblack View Post
I read Openeyes addition and felt similar things have happened to me but they always leave mystery in their wake.

My last expereince of this kind that i can recall occurred one day when i was awaking from a nap one weekend afternoon. This voice was male but sounded robotic and had a minor echo to it. This one caught my attention - again, li i felt i knew its owner but cannot remember clearly what it said. The more i awoke, the fainter was the voice. Years later i came across a recording of the so called Ashta command and that carried a similar tone to this voice i heard.

hope this has been interesting for you all

hiya! I do identify with the voices that appear out of the blue!

over the years I have had some very matter of fact messages ..for me, there doesnt appear to be a 'sound' or 'tone' attached to them...however i always have the impression its 'male' but it isnt my own inner voice i listen to all the time..this is very different, and makes me stop in my tracks!!

I think i have mentioned before, that this is was the same voice that practically threw me off the sofa from lying down..to switching on the pc and re-start my research into UFO's...from that day on, my world turned inside out as i turned over myriad of evidence that seems to be there....and here I am now..in this forum, surrounded by thousands of like minded people....

To be honest, these messages have always been correct or positively guiding me in some way....for example...I was 'told' who the father of my baby was going to be..even though i didnt know the person...another time, I was sheilded from being attacked by a gang in London....and another example was I have twice been 'saved' from suicide in my early years when I was very overwhelmed with the isolation of feeling so 'disconnected' and isolated from the world at large.

I KNOW for some people this will sound very surreal...but I know without a shadow of doubt, when i hear that voice ..i have to respond straight away and act on it.... !!

Last edited by Kate; 09-12-2008 at 12:27 PM.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:10 PM   #27
virtute
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CONTACTEES! a place for anyone who has been affected!

hullo everyone!

firehorse gave me the hint to post a few questions regarding contactees in here in order to get some answers

so, i'll just self-quote and hope you can help me and share some knowledge

[quote=virtute;8551]mi first post on this forum, so be kind

anyone here, who believes to have been abducted, or actually has been abducted in a clear state of mind?

what i`m wondering about is:

have "they" ever told you, for what purpose they were taking you, and why you in particullar?

Have you been taken against your own will, or were you left a choice wether not to come with them?

Do you have an idea, what this whole abduction thing is all about? what's the goal of it all, or is it even real i am wondering.

the thing is, i very often have dreams about that, sometimes i feel very afraid, other times it's a feeling of relief to know we're not alone, but i can`t remeber of any time something actually hapened for real to me except one time i went to bed at 11 pm or so, woke up 2 hours later from a light sleep and was wondering why it was already 8 am.. but i think tha was most likely nothing special at all.

regards, virtute

Last edited by virtute; 09-12-2008 at 02:29 PM.
virtute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:51 PM   #28
C77

Exclamation Re: CONTACTEES! a place for anyone who has been affected!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle View Post
Interesting - all infiltrated with dinsinfo agents, including this one, I presume?

Did the greys fit the typical alien model? Which species?

I'd say a few thousand hits with the real internet community would do some good. Copied to a few thousand PCs...?

The greys I saw were all different and they were def working together.
They have a form of technology that enables them to be invisible to the human eye...in some of the pics you can see a silver metallic ball about the size of a grapefruit hovering in front of the EBE. Another thing is that my digital camera was able to capture them even when the naked eye could not see them...I assume the technology they are using is some form of UV or IR cloak. When I uploaded the photos for closer examination, you can see the individual there after enhancement and enlargement...but to the naked eye, you couldn't at times.

The first I saw was very tall...maybe 8ft with a HUGE oversized head, no hair, and extremely large dark oval eyes. When it moved from left to right and right to left, it moved so fast that blurred light appeared behind it (if you have seen the movie Jumper, this is how the movement appeared to the naked eye). This individual is the one that really really scared the s&*% out of me. Greenish / grey in color....
When it " phased " into view and stood still, it was looking directly at me..eye to eye and tilted its head from left to right.

The second was a small grey...appx. 4 ft in height...with a very large oversized head, dark oval eyes with an upward slant, long thin neck (I still do not know how a neck like this can support the weight of such a large head),
pale grey/green in color, with a strange rim/ridge going from the front of the forehead down the middle of the skull to the rear....this one also phased into view and was appearing and disappearing at will...This grey was also looking directly at me as if it was trying to get my attention. This will be the photo I will be releasing first.

The third was an insect looking entity with large round oversized eyes like a fly, a more round than oval head, and the mouth was more like a small snout. I'd guess it's height was also 4-5 ft.

Whatever these things were, they knew when I was coming home to the second and wanted their presence known BIG TIME !!!

The two I saw at the foot of my couch last fall were identical in appearance, pale greyish white in color, wearing the same one piece garmet, large oversized oval head w/no hair, with oversized eyes but these looked more like an Asian person. When I opened my eyes they were standing at the foot of my couch inbetween a doorway arch and I could feel these were highly spiritual beings and sensed they were very old in age.
After opening my eyes I couldn't move or speak and felt a feeling of
" anesthesia " coming over my body...then my eyes slowly closed and I don't remember anything after that except waking up in a uphoric kind of state.

I'm hoping that when the first image is released, it is circulated throughout the community and passed on to any serious researcher who may have legit questions. The reaction(s) from people, researchers, and shills should be interesting to watch...

As my aquaintance stated above I do not expect anything further from the so called ufo " experts " because my experience has shown me the majority of them are on the "payrol" or completely full of bulls*^^&....I'm a no nonsense kind of person from NY who tells it like it is...and alot of people don't want to hear the truth or are just simply fearful of the unknown & not ready. I will go to my grave standing by my statements and photo(s).

I'm curious to know if there's anyone else out there in the world who has had similiar experiences and have photos ???

I will post my ufo pics if possible also.......

Last edited by C77; 09-12-2008 at 06:03 PM.
Old 09-12-2008, 04:50 PM   #29
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

I am not very good at writing.. So bear with me..

I wanted to share with you all I know that "UFO's" are real.

I was very old before I found another person who told that often our contact will be masked.
My first contact was masked with an elephant. Since I grew up in a rural area of the State of Washington there are not any there. At least not out running around in the woods.

I still recall the fear I had of the elephant memory as I was a very young child, the idea was that I had a bad dream but the fear was with me for many days of the thing I remembered as a dream.

Long before I was born my parents were set up on a blind date. The wife of that couple who set up their first date worked at an air base which had a "visit" the thing is that many people in the small town "saw" the craft. I have my own ideas of why the craft was there at that place you see just after this visit the people in the U.S. became aware that our government had built an inter continental missile system, and one of the bases was just to the east of this air strip. The boys from Project Blue Book (Or maybe the project before blue book I am not sure) however men from "Washington D.C." showed up in a couple days and after that event from that point on the wife would never speak of it.... Since they could not shut up the whole town I was raised with "ufo's" and other world craft as an common subject in my house. With that all being said....

Living life... I have seen a huge craft at tree top level. I now wonder if it was other world or our own? That was very strange as we saw it and that was it.

Time passed....

Weeks later many people were speaking of the thing and a neighbor who had heard about it being seen by many the next valley over was talking about it. I said.. Oh we saw it. She said really you never said anything about that and you tell me everything.. My answer was.
"We do not talk about it.".... Now here is the very strange part, if my answer to her was not strange enough. Some 19 years later we are having a family get together and our older daughter started to speak of "us" seeing it. I looked at her and said "You were not there" and it turns out she in fact was and I had been blocking out that she was with us. I still to this day can not recall her being with us.

I just wanted to post I know we are not alone.. I also understand how upset a person can get over the human race and the nut house the school of planet earth can be.

One other thing was at a point in life when I was "searching" for the WHY.... With life and the up's and down's of living it. All the "stuff" the small joys with hours of just doing and the heart break of lost love... What was the whole reason for life???

I was told.... "Life is a gift".. So I guess the message is be glad your soul has been given the gift again to be here on Earth.. At this time.. What a joy is to see others who also understand this is a time like no other.

Well folks that is my thinking to share today. I can see this place has taken off like wild fire and there is no way I can read all the posts.

I do try and check here so leave a personal message if you wish.

I close with a question. How often do you look up? Has anyone seen orbs that appear as if they could be a sliver balloon? Just asking an open question.

I know that Kerry was able to see a craft much the size of the one we saw as a family back in the late 70's But again I wonder if some are not our own that have been copied from other crashed craft.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 05:29 PM   #30
mystiq
Avalon Senior Member

There were a few sightings in my childhood and young adult years. When I was 5 I saw a grey, an advisor type (by that I mean a biological looking being rather than an android) who examined me coldly. I managed to get away and tell my mother and had no idea what it was until recently with images on the internet. My childhood was spent sleeping with the light on, waking to feeling someone was in my room, climbing into bed with my parents and brother. My brother had 2 hours missing time, driving truck for the family produce store. He and his partner saw a ufo dart behind a cloud. A moment later it exited and departed in a sharp sudden turn. That moment behind the cloud was a 2 hour missing time segment and they were driving ahead 2 hours on the road, flawlessly.
My children and I moved to the coast just over a year ago, and now we have had so many sightings that my 7 year old is now frightened. He asscociates ufos with being taken in the night through windows, though he doesn't remember his dreams about it. He won't even come out if my 17 year old spots something, as he did last night again. And a helicopter that looked like it was following it. The first sighting we had at the coast was April 12, and it involved me, on the computer researching nwo, and having an internal rant in my head. I actually thought the exact words: : "they don't represent the human race (Bush and the cartel). Women and children do! (in vast numbers, and I was picturing the majority citizen of this world as poor and struggling to feed their children). I stood up and was frozen to the spot. A weird energy built quickly around me and the words, with emphasis came to me: "WE represent the human race!" It freaked me out and I grabbed a smoke and headed out back. There it was. It hovered for 4-6 minutes, and my 4 children ran outside. They waved, and one climbed the shed while I imagined that they were going to be kidnapped and kept trying to get them inside.
The psi portion of the contact really creeped me out, because it means every one of our thoughts is monitored. And, due to the nature of the message I believed there must have been hybrids onboard, or they were connected to this program.
One of my memories, which involved a vivid clear one, and the rest more as impressions. When I was 5, (the age I determined by the age of my brothers frightened face) I remember walking in a tube or see-through tunnel, clinging to a man in an old fashioned beige or taupe uniform, his blond hair very clipped. He looked like a nazi. We were on either side of him, and a grey was walking with us. The landscape was dark and forbidding and I know there is no breathable atmosphere on the moon. The impressions were of a room where there were many children, perhaps some were hybrids, some were taken like us, and there is a face of a female grey that I feel strong warmth towards, I believe she must have worked with the children, and was good with them. There was an elder grey/praying mantis? type male that was cooler, but I do believe he was gentle with us. I believe there were images of nordic looking people who I think weren't human, though in looks the woman with dark blond hair could have been. Maybe she used telepathy or something that made me feel otherwise because I very strongly do. This is more vague like I said. I also have dreamt all my life of a water treatment plant, that I never could place around our home town. This dream repeated often, and I'm thinking its connected to the base on the moon.
My whole search is for agendas. I can't remember anything in full and really don't feel comfortable with the idea of hypnosis because I don't want to remember something that is too scary. I don't know what they were doing with all the children but it seemed to be groups and activities.
Now, my 17 year old has told me twice he dreamt, recently, that he was aboard a space craft. The first time, just over a week ago, it looked like men in black type guys to him. And he was shown dates on a calendar, for October. He said it was as if something was written (such as names, and descriptions in sentences) every other day. He doesn't get to remember any of it. We are going to be reading the news to see anything, from the big to more obscure things next month, that might ring a bell for him.
His second dream was hard for him to tell me. Everytime he thought about sharing, he had a bad headache. Finally at night he told me that he was put before a viewing screen and shown images that looked like a space ship crashing or being shot down and wounded greys, but whatever else was being
shown and the whole purpose was forgotten.
Then, 3 nights ago, he was up late. He often falls asleep on the couch. The cat was growling at something at the door. It kept looking up in the right hand corner. He checked everything out, opened the curtains a bit. The cat growled at him, for going near the door. He settled down with all the lights inside and outside off, and noticed a glowing light in the sliding doors. He kept trying to focus and then saw the grey, that was light colored and glowing like the moon, floating in the upper right hand corner of the door where the cat was growling and looking. He stopped being afraid, felt that it was admonishing him for being awake. And promptly went to sleep.

This is exactly the scenario I wanted to avoid at all costs with my children! I am a spiritual person. I have meditated and prayed and asked for help. I awoke to a strong feeling (that still comes and goes but unlike a siting can't be shared and therefore I ignore often) of contact with a federation that is here and is on top of things, and an image of a blond haired man frequently in my head. When I ignore this and the positive feeling of hope (and I do!) I am immediately finding a video or long thread or information of similar things, positive accounts, one right after the other. I have sort of given up on the refusing to buy into this hype, because praying for help for our family and our planet to be protected from greys immediately brought this. In the end I'm glad because theres only so much negativity i can stand without getting depressed. But thats not without knowledge that these psi visitors could possibly induce positive feelings in a sort of pacification program. In otherwords I'm torn between this and sceptism of their agendas. I've read some bad ones.
The point is for the months since this began, I felt that our family was protected from the greys. Now I understand due to my son's recent experiences that this is not so, and that no amount of seeking spiritual protection, or from your guardian (angel) or claiming universal law, or from claiming the protection of Creator's light and energy to prevent any being from touching you mind, body, soul or spirit works. It doesn't work! if someone thinks it has, the situation has changed a little for you thats all.
I have suspected I have an implant in my right forhead or head area, probably inserted through the sinuses. I get cold feelings and numbness down my face at times. And I get shocks and headaches and of strong aversions to pursuing certain things at times. Now my son is getting headaches and aversion treatment.

To be fair, we have never been hurt. I've had small marks much like punch biopsies, but nothing severe. He has a very small mark. He feels they're his friends and that they are nice. I had what I thought was a pregnancy when I was a young adult that terminated without a fetus when I was 2 1/2 months along (this is from looking back after many children and knowing my system). It was regular no matter what stress we went through except for pregnancies.
I've given up on finding a way to end this. There doesn't seem to be one. Now my 17 year old and I are more concerned with discovering if we can find ways to help change the situations in this world and awaken others. Robert Miles interviews with Coast to coast on youtube, as well the video fastwalkers is extremely good. I am reaching the conclusion that while bad agendas are occurring, that there is a federation and some from that which wish to help us, because they sense the goodness and the tragedies within this primitive race trapped by greed and violence. I feel that even if we can only start, but quickly, with baby steps and find ways to waken others to the truth, as well start demonstrations against the governments (I keep thinking of a huge, dancing happy, face painting hippy type rally that continues and draws crowds and educates with books, videos, speakers, presentations and petitions and ready made letters to sign) if we could make the whole world dance together and get informed maybe, we could stop preaching to the choir and wake up others, if we take those steps they will then help us, or have something to give to their supervisors that could prevent a tragedy, such as them being ordered to push the reset button on the human race.

Last edited by mystiq; 09-12-2008 at 06:12 PM.
mystiq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:09 PM   #31
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Hiya Mysiq!

Thankyou so very much in sharing this information and coming forward with your story! As a mother I cant even imagine how it must feel to know your children are experiencing contact and u aparently have no control in protecting your kids!! You appear to be dealing with this very well...and i really pray you get comfort from sites like these and the community that is developing here..!!

I dont have any conscious recall of contact...but i have missing memory...images in my mind of things happening that dont add up....since the age of 13 been deeply into esoterical research and always believed there were aliens among us.

I remeber when my daughter was born, I went into a seemingly 'irrational' phase of being paranoid my baby was going to be 'taken in the night' ...so she slept in my bed for the first 8 months and then when I got the courage to transfer her to a cot in her own room..i awoke at least 5 times a night just to check she was there!!

I left lights on..double checked windows and doors like i was a person with OCD!! Basically, I had no idea why i felt like this and i felt very isolated, anxious and paranoid!!

I tried everything from writing affirmations all over my home..smudge sticks...other energy cleansers...throwing salt in all coeners of room...doing spells from books to ward off 'negative energy' etc etc....
Right now, I still do believe there is much lighter positive realms/vibrations/dimensions where a soul cant be touched by these parasite negative forces..... however, on this 3D place ..it does appear that we are the prey and the hunted....so all we can do is try to act/think/visualize to our highest intentions what we want to individually and collectively happen ....and i think thats our only main 'protection' out there.....

I really got alot out of your share, and once again thankyou....
stay safe and peace love and light to you and your family!

namaste
fire
Old 09-12-2008, 06:20 PM   #32
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie1971 View Post
I am not very good at writing.. So bear with me..

I wanted to share with you all I know that "UFO's" are real.

I was told.... "Life is a gift".. So I guess the message is be glad your soul has been given the gift again to be here on Earth.. At this time.. What a joy is to see others who also understand this is a time like no other.

I close with a question. How often do you look up? Has anyone seen orbs that appear as if they could be a sliver balloon? Just asking an open question.

I know that Kerry was able to see a craft much the size of the one we saw as a family back in the late 70's But again I wonder if some are not our own that have been copied from other crashed craft.

hi carrie ..I think your quote is so accurate regarding our soul has been given a gift...and i agree about this site being a gift!!
In answer to your question....I am sky watching all the time!!!

take care, and stay safe
namaste
fire
Old 09-12-2008, 06:22 PM   #33
mystiq
Avalon Senior Member

Dealing with this seems to be easier with memory loss. I really feel that piecing things together, connecting obvious dots, from a basic overall feeling of safety helps. I've always been spiritual and a little psi myself so the feeling of safety is kind of an inner knowing that is well, even if disaster should strike. I really believe we are different lessons or things to do while here. If Robert Miles (and I've read this from another person's account) is right and this is a prison planet of sorts, or if they're lying but doing so to try and make us see how urgent it is for us to make those first steps so they can see outer signs of the inner goodness they do see in us, then theres a lot going on here. In the end its all about our growth. I would probably fall to pieces if remembering some harsh experiences involving rape and control like a few cases out there! Without in any way trying to make the overall picture rosy, because there are many differing elements to ufology, ours doesn't seem to be done in a way so as to harm or traumatize us, but its not appreciated. Nothing is allowed near my children! That being said, theres no easy out.
Old 09-12-2008, 06:27 PM   #34
eagle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contactee77 View Post
The greys I saw were all different and they were def working together.
They have a form of technology that enables them to be invisible to the human eye...in some of the pics you can see a silver metallic ball about the size of a grapefruit hovering in front of the EBE. Another thing is that my digital camera was able to capture them even when the naked eye could not see them...I assume the technology they are using is some form of UV or IR cloak. When I uploaded the photos for closer examination, you can see the individual there after enhancement and enlargement...but to the naked eye, you couldn't at times.

The first I saw was very tall...maybe 8ft with a HUGE oversized head, no hair, and extremely large dark oval eyes. When it moved from left to right and right to left, it moved so fast that blurred light appeared behind it (if you have seen the movie Jumper, this is how the movement appeared to the naked eye). This individual is the one that really really scared the s&*% out of me. Greenish / grey in color....
When it " phased " into view and stood still, it was looking directly at me..eye to eye and tilted its head from left to right.

The second was a small grey...appx. 4 ft in height...with a very large oversized head, dark oval eyes with an upward slant, long thin neck (I still do not know how a neck like this can support the weight of such a large head),
pale grey/green in color, with a strange rim/ridge going from the front of the forehead down the middle of the skull to the rear....this one also phased into view and was appearing and disappearing at will...This grey was also looking directly at me as if it was trying to get my attention. This will be the photo I will be releasing first.

The third was an insect looking entity with large round oversized eyes like a fly, a more round than oval head, and the mouth was more like a small snout. I'd guess it's height was also 4-5 ft.

Whatever these things were, they knew when I was coming home to the second and wanted their presence known BIG TIME !!!

The two I saw at the foot of my couch last fall were identical in appearance, pale greyish white in color, wearing the same one piece garmet, large oversized oval head w/no hair, with oversized eyes but these looked more like an Asian person. When I opened my eyes they were standing at the foot of my couch inbetween a doorway arch and I could feel these were highly spiritual beings and sensed they were very old in age.
After opening my eyes I couldn't move or speak and felt a feeling of
" anesthesia " coming over my body...then my eyes slowly closed and I don't remember anything after that except waking up in a uphoric kind of state.

I'm hoping that when the first image is released, it is circulated throughout the community and passed on to any serious researcher who may have legit questions. The reaction(s) from people, researchers, and shills should be interesting to watch...

As my aquaintance stated above I do not expect anything further from the so called ufo " experts " because my experience has shown me the majority of them are on the "payrol" or completely full of bulls*^^&....I'm a no nonsense kind of person from NY who tells it like it is...and alot of people don't want to hear the truth or are just simply fearful of the unknown & not ready. I will go to my grave standing by my statements and photo(s).

I'm curious to know if there's anyone else out there in the world who has had similiar experiences and have photos ???

I will post my ufo pics if possible also.......
Absolutely fascinating!

I am still trying to comprehend why several different species are interested in you?!? (no offense!).

I'd like to see the pic(s).
eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 07:01 PM   #35
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Aloha, my eagle friend. (hugs)
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:31 PM   #36
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

These varied experiences seem to have something similiar we all have a knowing that we are different to those around us, family, friends.
Even those of us who have children that have been through the same ordeal.
We feel alone and are waiting i have been waiting all my life.
Now what it is i could never say but now i feel i am finally realising that i have never been alone because there has always been someone there encouraging me on when times are bad and they have been REALLY!!! bad of late.
It has been hard trying to live this different life, my family do not understand although i feel eventually they will i think, because what ever is about to happen will be the biggest experience for all mankind.
We have all sensed this that is why we are here on this site now talking of these experiences.
I have had a voice telling me in the past things which i hold dear to my heart i was shown a beautiful world much more colourful than this one.
This is no spirituality trip i feel this is my future, i have always said and continue to say that i have only recarnated on this earth once.
I have felt alien to this earth since a child, the love i brought with me has been like a candle gradually waning and now that candle has nearly gone out.
I know my life is somewhere else and i feel it calling to me, death is not the answer you will only carry on the cycle of incarnation trapped once again by those that have this planet enslaved.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:35 PM   #37
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Definitely photoshopped i can see it all over from clone tools, dodge loads of stuff if you know what yer looking for!
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:37 PM   #38
mystiq
Avalon Senior Member

It seems there is a strong family connection with these experiences for many. For example, when I showed images of greys online to my mother when visiting her this summer, she nearly jumped out of her skin. She sees these often while dreaming at night. She is of the view that most or all ets are evil spirits, however. Then talking to my grandmother she told me she had awoken in the night, very frightened knowing someone was in her room. She instinctively knew they had come through her window. But she was paralyzed and drifted back to sleep.
It also seems very common. My ex's common in law wife shared with me that both her son and her had exchanged ideas about alien abduction. They had both been aware of being dropped off back in their beds after a possible experience. Its very common now.
Old 09-14-2008, 03:50 AM   #39
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

Had alot of dreams about UFOs when I was younger. And my sister saw one. And I saw a few in the night, but I don't know if I was ever contacted. If I was, I don't recall or remember it. I just remember waking up one morning exhausted and remembering screaming alot all night long in a dream.
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:09 PM   #40
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: CONTACTEES! a place for anyone who has been affected!

Hi friends.

I think this information would be sefull for you.

It's a post from the Whistleblower testimony From C R Hamlett a new illuminati ocultist how noy is a defector.

Here it is:

"""

Hi everyone!

I was listening to Dr. Deagle's Nutrimedical report show (listen here on demand -any time you want- http://www.gcnlive.com/Programs/Nutr...On_Demand.html and Monday to Friday from 3pm to 6 pm Eastern Time on GCN live) and, for my surprise there was an Illuminati whistleblower called C R Hamlett (pen name) who was an ocultist.

Then she told his life, she was an ocultist all his life, she was from a very rich family and they are bussinesman/politicians or ocultists. She went to many places in his ocultist life and has very intense experiences.

Some of her revelations where extremely shocking and ground moving.

She says the majority of the alien contacts are really Interdimensional non positive spiritual beings (demons actually) and they scam the contactee. She says, as weel Dr. Deagle, the contactees of the ascendand masters, the exopolitics and disclosure project groups as well several others contact groups are playing with fire because those being are scaming demons. Like the groups that says the same thing that the Gerogia Guidestones about the depopulation and the maximun population of to 500.000 thing (the pleyadians, an example).

(For dramatic effect haha look at this haha: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oda2qm0We8E , jaja really I don't know it real this phone call but it's corious)

She says she spoke several time with the grey aliens (who were interdimensional non positive spiritual beings actually -this isn't contradictory to anything because David Wilckok say in the last interview that there's a race of being who looks like greys and they are stupid, eh, I mean, evil) and he was in prescence of the "really evil guy" at his place. She told he was like a pilar of light and the beings there says he was Jehoshua, but she feel he doesn't and it was a liar. So she become suspicious about all of this.

The main thing she says is the reason because the top of those pro NWO are so evil (that means so stupid and wrong in my point of view) is they all are in something like "severe demonic influence".

Those revelations and many others you can listen here in an archive of this program: (http://9-11.meetup.com/260/files/ in the second and third link -says Dr. Deagle show part 1 and 2) and when she returns to The Nutrimedical Report, home of all what you don't see in other alternative media, including the Jesuit-please-don't-expose-me-because-alternative-media-like-mass-media-are-compromised-with-us topic.

This history are in tune with others insiders histories like Leo Zagami's and Bill schnoebelen's, so it's credible.

Wake up, the world isn't like you believe!

Cheers! and listen to the Show!!!

"""
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:40 PM   #41
gwynned
Avalon Senior Member

Help! I have been searching for years for answers to something that happened to me several years ago. If someone is aware of others who have had similar experiences, I would sure appreciate it, as I've tried every path since to no avail.

Years ago I met a man on the internet who lived in Europe. We met for one week in Wales but other than that our exchanges were long distance. He had had a near death experience a few years before we met and was living on borrowed time, so it was no real surprise that he died 6 months after we met. This unfortunate event has left me with many unanswered questions, but one thought I have is that an 'alien' or other evolved entity took over the his body when he had the NDE. Here are a few incidents:

1. The eyes. There's a bit of a joke on the thread, but there may be something to this. One night, I was looking at his photo and a bolt of lightening shot out of the eyes in the photo and hit me straight in the heart, after which I was in the most blissful state of reverie for quite some time. One might suggest that this was wishful thinking, but no matter how much I have tried to recapture that moment, I cannot recreate it. He mentioned later how important it was to look into his eyes.

2. When we first started communicating, I would wake up in the middle of the night and poems would just flow out of me. They ranged from positively lude and silly to profound and apocolyptic, and I don't know where they came from but they were almost forced out of me. Again, it never happens now.

3. I had a lucid dream of meeting a being of light in the road whom I recognized as a family member. As he/she moved toward me, a smaller being of light stepped out from behind the first being and I said to myself with a combination or terror and awe, "YOU again!!!" at which point the being stepped behind me and enveloped me and I said, ":So this is what the bliss of love feels like!" and then I lost consciousness.

4. About a month before he died, I started losing my hair on the top of my head. Eventually it became a saucer sized spot - like those old friar pictures - accompanied by a kind of burning. Thankfully, it's all grown back!

5. When we were in Wales, I had many telepathic experiences, the most profound of which occured in the oldest church in Wales which has been described, I've since discovered as 'mysterious.' In any case, I approached the church quite casually. It is a very small church in the middle of nowhere and is quite non descript. As we entered the church, I asked what I should do. He suggested that, since people have been worshipping there for hundreds of years we should kneel and show our respect. I went along with this, and just as I did I felt this impulse to throw myself on the stone floor in a full pranam, but rejected the impulse as too silly. But my friend looked at me and said, "You want to do something else, don't you." And so I followed my impulse, and as I lay on that cold stone floor in the middle of winter, I felt such connection, such bliss, I wanted to stay there forever. He later told me that it was at this moment, "He knew for sure," though what he knew I never learned and can only guess.

Again, if anyone has had a similar experience or could add some insight, I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks so much. This forum has been a real blessing and I have benefited so much from everyone's thoughts, links, etc.
gwynned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:42 PM   #42
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

I have been told that everyone on these forums needs to choose carefully what they belive when reading information from these forums. I foresee a point where these forums desend into new age clap trap.

we must be discerning & nip it in the bud.

Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 09-15-2008 at 07:57 PM.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:57 PM   #43
gwynned
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
I have been told that everyone on these forums needs to choose carefully what they belive when reading information from these forums. I foresee a point where these forums desend into new age clap trap.

we must be discerning & nip it in the bud.
Good advice, but I'm not sure what specifically you feel we need to nip in the bud. Some specific post or type of comment or this just a cautionary note?
Old 09-15-2008, 03:32 AM   #44
mystiq
Avalon Senior Member

Ashatav,

This is a frequent debate in ufology. My mother would agree with you. However, the crafts they fly in are technological and they have bodies.
With the large numbers of people experiencing this, to bring in the demon thing usually doesn't help them when they are seriously trying to 1) seek help and 2) get the bottom of the various agendas here. Thank you though for sending concern towards those dealing with this, however. It is appreciated.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:24 AM   #45
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynned View Post
Good advice, but I'm not sure what specifically you feel we need to nip in the bud. Some specific post or type of comment or this just a cautionary note?
Its a cautionary note but I woke up from my sleep last night with this thought in my head.

For me, thats usually means a telepathic contact / message.

Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 09-15-2008 at 07:57 PM.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:26 AM   #46
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone! well so far there is some interesting stories that have been shared here so far... Thankyou Thankyou!

I just want to say here, we all know the whole issue of 'alien contact' out there in the big media arena , is usually full of ridicule!

From the many years of research I have done into this phenomena, it is apparent that there are thousands of average people around the globe who appear to be experiencing things that most people would scoff and laugh at. many people who claim to have had a contact experience have been traumatised by whatever they experience and are left feeling victimised. Alone and confused, they have to muddle through a puzzle that doesnt 'fit our limited perceptions of 'reality'

I started this thread because I sensed that people who feel they have been a contactee in 'some form or another' would appreciate a place to come and share without being judged. Whether its old memories, wakeful experiences, dream experiences,or just simply a question mark over an incident that didnt add up!!

THIS CAN BE THE PLACE TO REFLECT AND VERBALISE WHAT HAS HAPPENED AND HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT IT....

Any members of the forum who dont resonate with individual shares on this thread are welcome to pass on by and spend energy engaging their thoughts on any of the other countless topics out there.....

This forum has some mind blowing 'quality' topics/debates and numerous strongly knitted together threads....... However, some threads seem to be decending into slanging /hanging matches, which i dont feel is in keeping with the spirit in which this forum has been created.

I hope that this thread can remain strong with solid positive feedback from other members.

looking forward to hearing from others.....

Identification is how people stay strong!

love and light to EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!!!
Old 09-16-2008, 01:47 AM   #47
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

My father who passed on 4 years ago now (last month) was in hospital suffered a heart attack.Well, he went into hospital on the sunday and had an operation and shoud have been released on wednesday to come home.He had a relapse and suffered a secondary heart failure;he was operated on and then should have been coming home on the friday.After visiting every day we were preparing for his return home we had a phone call when just about to visit him-this is when he died.Going back before his death he said to me and my mum that "They're here and there's nothing to be worried about!".I asked him what he meant and i remember my mum was a little confused by this statement he made.He said that they walk through the walls at night and visit him in hospital!I asked the specialists and nurses what medication he was taking and he was on nothing hallucinatory (i didn't mention anything to the medics about what he relayed to me by the way)-standard wulferine to thin the blood etc That is just it.Well, he said to me and my mum that he couldn't tell us what they said to him at least not whilst in hospital!?He said he'd tell both of us what they were and what they were here for when he got released-he didn't he died in hospital.My father was a down to earth bloke-extremely down to earth-if i'd ever mention aliens and esoterica when i was younger or something was on t.v. he'd dismiss it as rubbish and he said he'd believed in ghosts more than aliens etc.I know he was compus mentus and spoke rationally about current affairs,weather and the usual mundane things in life at that time.He insisited that these creatures visited him on several nights in hospital and he couldn't tell me whilst he was in hospital about their agenda.He kept on saying that "you must think i'm mad" and worse to that effect.I believe my father knowing his character it's just very unfortunate he didn't make it out of hospital-i still find it haunts me to this day-his circumstances of death of heart failure in hospital which is quite rare really nowadays (most die either in transit to the hospital or before an ambulance arrives).It really keeps me questioning and my mum also about what he was about to tell us.He said he was instructed to not say anything in hospital!!??Very,very strange affair.Since this happened it's driven me to search for some answers on their physical manifestations and sightings-please bear with me on this as it's ongoing!Thanks for this thread!Love as always.
Old 09-16-2008, 01:49 AM   #48
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

P.S. i have to post this immmediately!!As i was trying to submit the above experience to thei thread my p.c. went down!!!!???Screen flashed and i could not upload it!!!Weird!!
Old 09-16-2008, 02:07 AM   #49
Starcleaner

Post Re: CONTACTEES! a place for anyone who has been affected!

I was wondering what you good folks would make of my most vivid experience as a 10 year old boy....

In my family's northwestern pacific coastal cabin, my parents and sister were all sleeping in the same room...I awoke in the middle of the night, completely frozen with my mouth open, I could not move while the house shook with what sounded like a very large jet sitting directly on top of the house....very loud and rumbling...I woke the next morning with this vivid memory, whereas my family knew nothing of it....

what do you think? Very curious!!

S.C.
Old 09-16-2008, 02:07 AM   #50
gwynned
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
"They're here and there's nothing to be worried about!".I asked him what he meant and i remember my mum was a little confused by this statement he made.He said that they walk through the walls at night and visit him in hospital!

Well, he said to me and my mum that he couldn't tell us what they said to him at least not whilst in hospital!?

What a lovely story!!! Perhaps 'they' knew he would never leave the hospital so they said that rather than tell him he could never tell you anything.

In Spielberg's 'Taken,' I think, there is a segment where someone dies and her old friends and family walk through the walls to talk to her as she gets close to dying.

Perhaps when we die to self, we can see them without having to cross over into death. Just a thought.