Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 04-01-2009, 03:25 PM   #76
Steve_G

Default Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

The population growth of the USA is 0.833% per year according to this:

http://flagcounter.com/factbook/us

From their population figures for 2008 (303,824,640 (July 2008 est.)) that means growth to 306,507,411 by July 2009. 35 million births but a population increase of only 3 million? Even taking the death rate into account those numbers do not add up. I suggest that the data presented by that video is at best very misleading, just like most factoid statistics.

"There are lies, damned lies and statistics."

However, I'm not arguing that the problem doesn't exist, just that the solutions proposed will perpetuate the status quo that created them in the first place. THEY DO NOT ADDRESS THE CAUSES OF THE PROBLEM! Until those causes are addressed we haven't a hope of sorting this problem out in a long-term, meaningful way.
Old 04-01-2009, 06:15 PM   #77
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings to you all, out there, and thanks for your contribution.

In the light of the vigorous and rather wide(:-)) discussion, which meanwhile took place , i shall take the liberty to refer here to a statement we made at another thread dealing with the issue of population, development and sustainability, for it sums up our perspective and stance on human matters of this kind.

First of all, we can only speculate on the motivations of the so-called TPTB - and frankly it is the very last of my concerns, if you ask me!
What is certain though, is that we - mankind - are on a painfully wrong track.

Secondly, there is no place for coercion in our approach of overpopulation and in the manifesting paradigma in general.
All shall indeed happen from within - outer 'guidance' is basically incompatible with spiritual awareness and the upcoming shift of/in consciousness many here seem to be anticipating.
Free will and choice. No system.
"Be aware of your real essence and you won't need a system.", i would say.

Systems come and go; spiritual awareness and creational laws are forever.
Who would apply and enforce the compliance to these measures; who would control all this? - some ask.
Well, our consciousness, our spirituality should provide us with the necessary tool: self responsibility would be the 'control', if you wish.

In the context of relation Humans-Environment, Luminari made a specific mention above; you has a thought for te dolphins.
Allow me to tell you of a situation i closely witnessed, which was the turning point for me in this respect.
Last summer, while i was in Iceland, two ice-bears swam the whole way to the west coast(fjords) of that country, hungry and in despair, for there is no more ice they could live on.
People used guns to kill them!

Now then.
Awareness and Birth Control.

As far as we are concerned, nothing will happen to the currently existing(and growing by the second. Alas!) 7 billion people of Earth.
They would live their life as they think fit - hopefully with a sharper sense of responsibility and some ray of wisdom - and the laws of nature would apply to bring about a natural stabilization of Earth population.

In other words, nothing, absolutely nothing, which is or is about to be, would be denied to people - those would-be children we would put on 'standby' till a better time, do not yet exist. They are but virtual.
In the question of population, people are only asked to use their common sense, the very same way people use their common sense to manage and run their private and public life, their work, studies, business, friendship, family, money, farms...

Life here - in all its appearances and almost endless ways of being - is holy, in the sense of pricelessly precious. Mister Meier has always clearly and strongly underlined this point.

Nature would bring about balance, rather harshly - you pointed out.
It might indeed be so.
"Since the earth cannot support so many people living on our planet, people will die from honger. In short: our numbers will decrease because of natural selection.", was also the final argument of a good friend against our proposal, recently in a discussion.

We however think, that it is still possible to avoid that scenario; there is another solution, a rational, humane and ethical solution: a world wide rigorous birth control.
We could indeed avoid wars for resources(food, water, energy...); death of millions from hunger and preserve human dignity, if we agree to apply such a birth control.

Another fundamental thing must also be clear.

'Third world countries' are not the ONLY ones responsible: WE ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE.

We do not single out individuals, countries, nations or races; we address ourselves, our own self; we address Mankind as a whole, as one consciousness.

The birth control we propose is also a worldwide measure; it MUST be equally applied and enforced in all continents, all countries, all nations, all social classes...it is valid for all and everyone: for the richest nations as well as for the poorest nations; for the richest individuals as well as the poorest; for the kings, queens, presidents, ministers judges... as well as for the poorest farmers, street performers, carpenters, village teachers, hunters, sewage workers...

We shall be mindful that everything is connected and that wisdom itself points to overpopulation as the current mother of all evil.

Overpopulation is an all-human problem. We shall overcome it together.

Regards.
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:13 PM   #78
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaKaR View Post
First of all, we can only speculate on the motivations of the so-called TPTB - and frankly it is the very last of my concerns, if you ask me!
And therein lies the problem. You refuse to address the cause of the problem and instead only focus on a single symptom.

You should be concerned because they have the power, resources and technology to resolve this issue. You should be concerned because their actions and policies have led to the population explosion. Put simply, developed countries have stable populations. Developing countries don't, and the reason the developing countries aren't developed already is because their advancement (and the advancement of humanity in general) has been deliberately sabotaged and supressed by TPTB for their own selfish gain.

You are actually petitioning (ie begging) the PTB! The very same people you claim you're not concerned about!

You are pleading with them to change the policies and strategies they have developed deliberately over a very, very long period of time for the express purpose of putting them in power and keeping them there! How can you NOT be concerned with their motivations? It blows my mind!

By refusing to address the cause of the problems you only ensure their continuation.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:41 AM   #79
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
Collision indeed. However, forcing people to comply to reproductive restrictions is not the answer either. They wont.

People need to be educated to want to have less children in order to secure each child's future. With that in mind, it is rather a depressing time... Most dogmatic religions not only advocate having children to secure some type of twisted religious prosperity, but they also refuse to condone birth control. It is insanity and clearly not in anyones best interest.

And i'm not into this "bring on the end of the world" bs. Yet, I try to stay positive...

Peace of Mind,
Worm

I wouldn't allow us to populate outside this planet either. We are expanding like a virus.
I think you just contradicted yourself with the "We are expanding like a virus" comment.

Regardless, population control is a tool of TPTB/NWO and they will bust their asses off to make sure that people consider this "option" when they start crying about the unwashed masses/useless eaters.

Without sounding too harsh, if you buy into it, you're buying into their propaganda and lies.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:48 AM   #80
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

Hello Steve_G,

Thank you for your expressed viewpoint.

IMO, you have the "cart-before-the-horse" in your stated...: [ "And therein lies the problem. You refuse to address the cause of the problem and instead only focus on a single symptom." ] ---

Over-Population is not the symptom. Over-Population IS THE CAUSE of all sequential problems.!

The PTB/NWO are disintegrating in their influence, now split into five factions at each others' throats. David Wilcock made this very observation posted at his website. Please see the full article, Major Progress on Divine Cosmos Reconstruction!, found here...:

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=462&Itemid=70

Further, as you express: [ "By refusing to address the cause of the problems you only ensure their continuation." ] --- Wrong for the same reason, and...:

The CAUSE of the problem IS being addressed in the document: "TO Earth Humans.doc", now being promulgated in a massive effort. This document file is 60Kb, too large to upload here.

This Document is derived from the petition, edited and formatted, found here...:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...ecial:Petition

Copies of this document are now being forwarded in groups, FAXed and Snail-mailed, to every Nation on Earth (some 198, at last count).

First on this list, are every Ambassador from the USA to every Nation, and their bosses = President Obama, Vice-President Biden, and Secretary-of-State Clinton.

This will be followed-up with translated versions of this document to the leaders, Kings, Emperors, Dictators, Presidents, Prime-Ministers &c of every Nation.

Then to the representatives from every Nation to the United Nations General Assembly.

Then to every organization on Earth engaged in any Humanitarian works.

Then to every major newspaper in every Nation to reach to the "common People."

Translated versions are already going forth in Swahili, (to be followed in French) and English among the people in the lands of Africa.

Translations are going forward in German, Russian, Nederlands, Chezc, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Italian, Farsi, Arabic, Spanish, and Portuguese.

All this for starters, until every Human Being on Earth becomes aware of the danger of Over-Population, and the proposed solutions to include birth-stops and birth-controls.

Obviously, this will be a long process, which is already underway, and will not happen overnight. THIS is where we are asking for the assistance from all who will from these Forums at Avalon. The more merry in this work, the merrier the party becomes.

Those among us engaged in this initiative, are working in the fertile field of Humanity planting the seeds of awareness. Some will fall where they will not grow, this is to be expected in any planting of ideas. Some will take root and blossom into a philosophy, a way of life, to spread into the world. If you, or anyone here, would like a copy of the "TO Earth Humans.doc" I can send you this in an attachment in an E-mail.

Those which follow in our footsteps, our children, our grandchildren, on into seven and more generations, will then pick up this torch in turn, to continue to bring the Light of Truth and awareness forward.

Peace be on Earth, and Among All Beings

Last edited by J_rod7; 04-02-2009 at 02:13 AM.
J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:58 AM   #81
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Hello there!

Steve_G:
"And therein lies the problem. You refuse to address the cause of the problem and instead only focus on a single symptom."

There are many problems and challenges out there; one can not effectively tackle them simultaneously - one has to begin somewhere, each way.
We, in this case, chose to try to contribute into a more responsible and balanced - with regards to Earth as an interconnected, interdependent whole - human ways of reproduction, for we view overpopulation as the CAUSE and the PROBLEM.
In this specific perspective, overpopulation is not a symptom; it is the very problem - i agree with contributor and good friend J_rod7.

"You should be concerned because they have the power, resources and technology to resolve this issue. You should be concerned because their actions and policies have led to the population explosion. Put simply, developed countries have stable populations. "

Good.
I could ask you, who and what are/is TPTB - it is such a vague concept; one could put ANYONE one disagrees with in this 'club', it seems! - but this would only be a diversion from the topic at hand.

Now, supposed i am 'concerned about the TPTB, because they have the power, resources and technology to resolve this issue.'
What would i achieve by that?
Which DIFFERENCE it would make?
What could i do against that? - organize a revolution, whereby precisely innocent fellow Humans would be killed? What would make me different from those you called TPTB, then?
They 'have the power, resources and technology to resolve this issue.' Maybe.
If so, why then not call for a release of those things and their application for the good of Mankind - in another organized movement, major petition(to bring about awareness of the issue among 'ordinary'fellow Humans), eventually ACTIVELY supporting the initiative of Dr. Greer, for instance?

And again, friend, we - as spiritual beings - are essentially sovereign; we should stop ALWAYS pointing the finger to others.
We have to be self responsible.
The accent lays here, in our approach, more on what WE OURSELVES can do to help ourselves and to ultimately save our planet - instead of what OTHERS MIGHT BE concealing or trying to hide from us.

"Put simply, developed countries have stable populations."

No point, provided one could add here 'relatively'.
BUT, developed countries are the biggest 'contributors' to the sorrow of Mother Earth - and they are aggressively exporting that very way of life to the rest of the world.

"Developing countries don't, and the reason the developing countries aren't developed already is because their advancement (and the advancement of humanity in general) has been deliberately sabotaged and supressed by TPTB for their own selfish gain."

Here i have to say, i do not know for sure; and any way, why not turn the tide the way we REALLY can?
Why not take our destiny in our own hands in this regard - reproduction and care for Mother Earth and the rest of our fellow inhabitants of Earth?

"You are actually petitioning (ie begging) the PTB! The very same people you claim you're not concerned about!

You are pleading with them to change the policies and strategies they have developed deliberately over a very, very long period of time for the express purpose of putting them in power and keeping them there! How can you NOT be concerned with their motivations? It blows my mind!"

No, sir!
We are not begging them; we are trying to gather enough support of our fellow Humans( through information and hopefully active awareness: petition) to have the issue of population, human reproduction and the sustainability and hence harmony on planet Earth, openly discussed and addressed in a Human, ethical and responsible way - an attempt to reverse those very' policies and strategies they have developed deliberately over a very, very long period of time for the express purpose of putting them in power and keeping them there!', if you wish.

Nice day to all,

RaKaR.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:46 AM   #82
Steve_G

PETITION:

1. A solemn SUPPLICATION or request to a SUPERIOR AUTHORITY; an ENTREATY.
2. A formal written document REQUESTING a right or benefit from a person or GROUP in AUTHORITY.

You ARE begging.

I'm sorry J Rod7 and Rakar but I believe you are being incredibly niave. If you haven't found out who the PTB are yet I suggest you do some research on how the world REALLY works:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...80711843120756

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...K6y4jICA&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...43189197&hl=en

They should get you started.

Quote:
If so, why then not call for a release of those things and their application for the good of Mankind - in another organized movement, major petition(to bring about awareness of the issue among 'ordinary'fellow Humans), eventually ACTIVELY supporting the initiative of Dr. Greer, for instance?
So why aren't they? The problems are here now, not at some unspecified point in the future. Dr. Greer and the Orion Project aren't trying to INVENT anything, they are trying to catch up with the technology thats been supressed for at least 80 years by the PTB. Nikolai Tesla came up with forms of free energy in the 1930s but they were supressed because TPB can't make money on free energy.

TPB are NOT the Presidents and Prime Ministers of this world. They do what they are told to do, and if any of them try to deviate or actually work for the benefit of mankind instead of their masters they had better keep a close eye on the grassy knoll.

Quote:
And again, friend, we - as spiritual beings - are essentially sovereign; we should stop ALWAYS pointing the finger to others.
We have to be self responsible.
The accent lays here, in our approach, more on what WE OURSELVES can do to help ourselves and to ultimately save our planet - instead of what OTHERS MIGHT BE concealing or trying to hide from us.
So what are you saying, that you are responsible for lots of people having babies? That you are responsible for their substandard living conditions and lack of education? Did you take actions to make sure those conditions exist? Have you set yourself up as a religious leader and decried contraception as a sin, condemning those followers to keep having babies while simultaneously dying a slow death from AIDS? Have you manipulated and financed the myriad wars in Africa which serve to keep the countries divided while your multinational companies go in and plunder the natural resources? Have you put the developing nations into a cycle of debt they can never escape from and lined your own pockets with the interest payments while the people survive any way they can?

I somehow doubt it. You talk about being self-responsible and you're right- here in the west we have that luxury because our standard of living allows it. Try telling that to the people who's only concern is where their next meal is coming from, who have to work for a pittance seven days a week to have a hope of feeding their families. You think they have the time or energy to worry about anything else?

Over population IS a symptom.

Quote:
BUT, developed countries are the biggest 'contributors' to the sorrow of Mother Earth - and they are aggressively exporting that very way of life to the rest of the world.
"Developed countries" such as the USA and UK? The USA is a CORPORATION! The UK is a CORPORATION! Corporations exist TO MAKE AS BIG A PROFIT AS POSSIBLE! All other concerns are secondary, including the standard of life of the human race.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...wful+rebellion

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...92706449012651

Until you wake up from the illusion that the world is they way you've been taught it is you don't stand a chance, no matter how noble or well-meaning your intentions are.

You might also want to bear in mind that population reduction is a stated aim of TPB. It's come out, as has been mentioned by others in this thread, in documents such as the Iron Mountain Report.

Problem-Reaction-Solution. They CREATE the problem (population "explosion"), wait for the reaction (your petition, among other things) and then THEY offer the solution THEY wanted in the first place (population reduction by further totalitarian control, among other things.)

Also bear in mind that your solution does NOTHING to improve the quality of life for people in those developing countries, but it does ensure the continuation of the status quo that created the problem in the first place. TPB stay in their lofty positions while the majority of humanity remain unconscious slaves.

(Edit)

And right on que, another "solution" that fits the same criteria: GM food, the single biggest threat to the food supply the human race has ever faced. But that's ok, because the profits are ENORMOUS.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=12744

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...x+alimentarius

Last edited by Steve_G; 04-02-2009 at 11:03 AM.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:00 PM   #83
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Wow Steve.... Could not have said it better
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:55 PM   #84
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

The solution is to build more condominiums or use more condoms. Or we can master bation or use virtual reality sex machines.

Either way we need to build those food replicators ASAP.

Or we can find another planet, like Mars and begin terraforming. But first we need to ask the annunaki if we can live there. Maybe they will restructure our DNA like theirs to where we can harness our sexual energy to live thousands of years.
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:12 PM   #85
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

LOL, good one Surial,
Kathleen I was one who mentioned that all people could live in the country of Australia with 1/3 acre each. I wasn't advocating it, it was merely an example to show how much room we really have here on earth, which is plenty! So yes population is not the problem here at all.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 05:58 PM   #86
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Dan, I guess you don't live near lots of people.....but anyone who lives in overcrowded cities will say sooner or later that THER'S TOO MANY PEOPLE HERE!!! hehehe. Maybe we can ship half of every city off to those areas where people feel free and have space....the watch the reaction...

In the Uk we are an island with a porous border (it seems...eh? shurely shome mishtake) and a new city of immigrants arrives every year, registered or unregistered....
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:07 PM   #87
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

You know something, you're right!, I didn't read your post correctly. Ah there I go again, blind in one eye and can't see out of the other!, LOL

Oh and piers, you're right, I'm no city boy!, LOL, But on the other hand my names not bubba either, LOL

Last edited by Dantheman62; 04-02-2009 at 07:10 PM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:47 PM   #88
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
If you include all the other countries in the world thats getting up to half a Billion people per year and increasing exponentially.

Think of the Panda's, Dolphin's, Tiger's.. and every other beautiful species being driven to extinction by the humans.

Think of the genocide of our brothers the TREES.
i share your concerns.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:47 AM   #89
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Hey guys, just to lighten this up a bit, whats the best movie you've seen on over population problems??

I loved "Soylent Green"......STILL ahead of its time 40 years on....

Bet NO ONE can tell me a better movie about the horrors of over population!!

I did love "Logan's Run" though, where everyone over the age of 30 is exterminated to keep the population under control...

And of course, talking of "control", body and mind, "Gattaca" and the recent film "Equilibrium", which are films based on control of the population and the role of free will are outstanding.

I guess I'm a city boy at heart.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:03 AM   #90
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen
Population increase is getting very close to the optimal range of energy to cause a shift in consciousness. That shift in consciousness will change politics, money, energy.
Which would explain why anti-evolutionary forces would want the population artificially reduced instead of naturally - very interesting.

{Note: this is a hypothetical abstraction, not what I actually think - see later post}

Last edited by Anchor; 04-03-2009 at 06:35 AM. Reason: bugger
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 05:37 AM   #91
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings, fellow companions,

Steve_G,
To my suggestion:
"If so, why then not call for a release of those things and their application for the good of Mankind - in another organized movement, major petition(to bring about awareness of the issue among 'ordinary'fellow Humans), eventually ACTIVELY supporting the initiative of Dr. Greer, for instance?"

You replied:
"So why aren't they? The problems are here now, not at some unspecified point in the future. Dr. Greer and the Orion Project aren't trying to INVENT anything, they are trying to catch up with the technology thats been supressed for at least 80 years by the PTB. Nikolai Tesla came up with forms of free energy in the 1930s but they were supressed because TPB can't make money on free energy."

And that is precisely the problem: "why THEY this? Why THEY that? What are THEIR plans..." THEY!THEY!THEY!

What about US!!

What do we want? What can we achieve? Which way to go? How?

In this sentence:
"If so, why then not call for a release of those things and their application for the good of Mankind - in another organized movement, major petition(to bring about awareness of the issue among 'ordinary'fellow Humans), eventually ACTIVELY supporting the initiative of Dr. Greer, for instance?",
I ADDRESSED YOU, STEVE_G, you and all other good willing fellow ordinary Humans!

So again, WHY don't you - you, STEVE_G and others here - call for a release of those things and their application for the good of Mankind - in another organized movement, a major petition(to bring about awareness of the issue among 'ordinary'fellow Humans), and by eventually ACTIVELY supporting the initiative of Dr. Greer, for instance?"

Instead of complaning about those PTB, let's pave our own path, write our own history, determine our own future; let's take Positive Action.

You seem to attribute to those PTB some quasi magical, mythical powers.
But, i tell you, Friend, nothing can and will never restrict, empede, control, jail or kill FREE WILL.

And even if we suppose that those PTB are that powerful, there is nevertheless NOTHING they could do against our free choice, the expression of our free will with regard to procreation - no one can FORCE US to have children, if we decide not to have one!

IF there is one thing a Human has complete control upon, that is THE OWN BODY and what one decides to make with it.

I became aware of the state of human population and its consequences on the balance of this planet as a whole, begin October 2008 - and, yes, member BROOK, i am committed to this cause and i run my own thread(not a few, as you suggested above) at Avalon, dedicated to promoting open discussion and awareness in this question: 'Mankind & Earth: a Necessary Ingredient for a Responsible Love Story'

Listen now; i am 39 and i have freely, consciously and in/with all personal responsibility and conviction decided to not bring a child into this world for at least seven years.

CHALLENGE: bring the PTB on!

Namaste.

PS: petition.
It is rather a matter of intention, than of a sole literal definition; Steve_G.
Our petition is intended as a means of information leading to debat and, hopefully, to wider awareness and action.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:49 AM   #92
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Which would explain why anti-evolutionary forces would want the population artificially reduced instead of naturally - very interesting.
Goosh, Anchor, why twist things in such a way??!!

It is CLEARLY a case of CHALLENGE, a challenge which should bring up together as one Humanity, one consciousness.

Won't it be logical to think and conclude from the testimony of Mellen-Thomas Benedict( courtesy of Kathleen), that we, Humans, will say also here, “we do not need this any more.” - what we are saying to toxic waste, nuclear missiles - to population explosion and, as Mankind, be up to this challenge in a rational, ethical and humane manner?

Regards.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:34 AM   #93
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, sorry, I dont necessarily think that the population has to reach a majic number for this to happen - more a aggregate degree of evolution.

I was merely thinking about the words in Kathleens post and taking them to a dumb conclusion. I should have been clearer.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 08:07 AM   #94
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Want to end population explosion?

Ban religion.

The words of the Pope are just as dangerous as anything, especially when he continues to advocate against birth control.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:01 PM   #95
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post

Ban religion.

The words of the Pope are just as dangerous as anything, especially when he continues to advocate against birth control.
that's a great idea!!!
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:06 PM   #96
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaKaR View Post

And that is precisely the problem: "why THEY this? Why THEY that? What are THEIR plans..." THEY!THEY!THEY!
Because THEY still run the show, are the cause of the problem you are so focused on, and have the solutions to it that would benefit ALL mankind, ALL animal life and ALL plant life.

Quote:
But, i tell you, Friend, nothing can and will never restrict, empede, control, jail or kill FREE WILL.
There are MILLIONS on the verge of starvation who might beg to differ. There are MILLIONS of unemployed who would too. There are MILLIONS dying from preventable diseases who would beg to differ. And so on.

Quote:
IF there is one thing a Human has complete control upon, that is THE OWN BODY
Codex Alimentarius. Fluoride in the water supply. Industrial chemicals in food. All food being irradiated. The classification of vitamins and minerals as POISONS. And very soon growing your own food organically will be illegal.

I could go on but I don't see the point as you steadfastly refuse to address any of the points I'm making. You seem to believe that the TPB are irrelevant, can simply be ignored, and that your good intentions will carry the day.

Over a million people took to the streets of London to try to prevent the illegal invasion of Iraq. There was lots of debate, lots of talking, and public opinion couldn't have been any clearer. What happened? TPB armies invaded Iraq. Why? They don't give a **** what we think because they don't have to. All they care about is their own power and profits.

We have numerous charity events around the world such as Live Aid, Live 8, Comic Relief, Children in Need, in an effort to combat poverty and illness and substandard living conditions all around the world, every year. What happens? Nothing- at best 30% of the money raised gets to where it's going and the rest disappears into various PTB pockets. And poverty, illness and living conditions get worse by the year. Why? They don't give a **** what we think because they don't have to. All they care about is their own power and profits.

Organised Religions, most visibly the Catholic religion, denounce birth control as a sin and tell their uneducated, vulnerable followers that they will go to hell if they use it. Educated mass opinion is that this is pure insanity. What happens? Nothing- birth rates spiral out of control, as does the spread of AIDS, but that's ok as long as the churches have their collection plates filled so that they can keep their followers ignorant and easy to control. Why? They don't give a **** what we think because they don't have to. All they care about is their own power and profits.

Three massive, worldwide examples of the effect PTB has. Ignore them at your peril. You can sign all the petitions you want and it won't make a blind bit of difference. Why? They don't give a **** what you think because they don't have to. All they care about is their own power and profits.

UNTIL THE REAL SOURCE OF THE PROBLEMS IS ADDRESSED YOU ARE JUST CHASING THE SHADOWS THE PTB PROVIDE FOR YOU. You are wasting your energy.

I wish you all the luck in the world and every success, but wishing won't make it so. I won't comment on this thread any more.

In love and light.
Old 04-03-2009, 11:48 PM   #97
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post

Ban religion.

Absolutely SPOT-ON. A lot of us feel and think the same way as you have expressed this.

This is the MAIN REASON for which I proposed to TAX ALL RELIGIOUS PROPERTIES. I've sent this proposal to President Obama, a number of Senators and some Representatives, besides posting in these and other Forums. This is an idea whose time has come. I just hope it comes to fruition. This is one way to attack the religious fanatics, hit them in their pocketbooks, pull the rug out from under them, and they will crumble sooner rather than later (yup, they will fall eventually as more and more people learn to think for themselves). Besides, the Guv'mint could really use the extra BILLIONS to derive from taxing ALL the religions properties.

Peace

Last edited by J_rod7; 04-05-2009 at 07:12 PM.
J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 05:53 AM   #98
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Hello there!

Steve_G,
Although you have decided to leave this podium(unfortunately!), i address you with the following:

I understand your concerns about what you call the PTB.
There are certainly people and groups of people out there, whose 'interests' do not match with the well-being of the majority of Mankind. Definitely.
And one can, we dare suggest, count religions(Christianity, Islam...) and religeous ideologies among what one calls the PTB.

Are they as powerful as you seem to suggest? - Maybe, i say.
Are we, 'ordinary' people, as defenceless as one might suppose? - certainly not!

We are convinced, that this petition and the idea behind it, could potentially break the power of at least one component of the so-called PTB, namely religions and their ideologies.
Religions press us indeed to 'multiply'(example: “multiply yourself”;
Genesis 1:22:
God blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth.”).

And indeed, Steve_G and other companions, how would we evolve, advance spiritually, acknowledge our oneness as Mankind, ascend, if you wish, if we keep multiplying and, consequently, remaining in this massive vegetative state, in a situation of daily physical survivor? If we see our fellow Human in the first place as an obstacle, as someone else pretending to the same food, clean water and other essential commodities?

You advocate to address the PTB, as the roots of the problem and you argue, that calling for awareness against overpopulation and promoting a world wide democratic birth control through petition, as means of information, is not enough. Fair enough.

Please, friend, come up with an idea(within the democratic rules, thus lawful and pacific) to more effectively address the PTB, and i will be one of your first supporters - and i will do my very best to assist you.

Namaste.
Old 04-06-2009, 06:34 AM   #99
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Follow-up:

Earth population 'exceeds limits'
By Steven Duke
Editor, One Planet, BBC World Service

Page last updated at 18:17 GMT, Tuesday, 31 March 2009 19:17 UK

" There are already too many people living on Planet Earth, according to one of most influential science advisors in the US government.

Nina Fedoroff told the BBC One Planet programme that humans had exceeded the Earth's "limits of sustainability".

Dr Fedoroff has been the science and technology advisor to the US secretary of state since 2007, initially working with Condoleezza Rice.

Under the new Obama administration, she now advises Hillary Clinton.

"We need to continue to decrease the growth rate of the global population; the planet can't support many more people," Dr Fedoroff said, stressing the need for humans to become much better at managing "wild lands", and in particular water supplies. "

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7974995.stm

The awareness, it seems, is gaining pace.

It is now up to us to determine what those actions 'to continue to decrease the growth rate of the global population' shall be.

I say strongly and irrevocably: a campaign(education, thus) for a Voluntary, Democratic(applying to each and all!), Scientific, World Wide Birth Control!

Namaste.
Old 04-11-2009, 06:39 AM   #100
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings,

The message in colors and sounds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RYGwsF4dT4

Eventually also here: http://www.4shared.com/file/97820078...rt-music2.html

A courtesy of Barreto, Beobachter Edelweis - thanks indeed!

Namaste.

Tags
action, awareness, choice, responsibility